Rayne's Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Ryan gets a special Lap Dance.
8.7k words
4.55
28.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

This chapter happened two weeks after introducing Alex to Rayne's adventures. The Sunday after that night Rayne and I discussed a lot of things and made a decision that I was going to move into the house with her. The following Tuesday we recruited Alex into helping me move from the apartment. We couldn't do it that Sunday because I slept late again and Rayne had taken Alex and Kitty home already. We couldn't move anything the first weekend because Alex had to go out of town on business.

The weekend, the third weekend of May, that this chapter takes place in Rayne left town to visit friends in the Bay area. This weekend was also the weekend before finals at school. Alex came over as I pulled up with a rented moving truck. Most of my furniture was going to Goodwill as Rayne had better stuff and we didn't need another bed in the house, there were five already. Alex and I seemed to run through packing the truck and by noon it was full and my apartment was close to empty, only the TV and one chair left. As we hopped into the cab my cell phone rang. It was Rayne, "Hey, baby, I forgot to give you something. It's in the kitchen at the house. Enjoy." I never said a word before she hung up. She seemed in very high spirits.

I have no doubt my expression was showing my mystification. Alex looked at me questioningly, so I told him that Rayne had left something in the kitchen. He jumped at the chance to go to the house. He told me later that he was a little jealous that I was moving in to that mansion. With his encouragement I drove the truck there. God I hate those trucks, you can't see anything behind you.

We entered the house and went to the kitchen. Next to the fridge was a bag full of clothes with a note on it. 'Please take these to Goodwill. Love Ya, Rayne.'

I grabbed the bag a little peeved and started to storm out of the kitchen, when Alex said, "Hey, Ry, who's Jenny?"

"What?" I asked turning to him and dropping the bag down.

"I found this note here on the counter next to the bottle of Gentleman Jack here. It says, 'Thanks for the tip' and the name Jenny is on the other side," he answered picking up and handing the slip of paper to me. It was from a small notepad.

"I don't know who Jenny is, but I think I could find her at The Skyline," I replied, pointing out the logo in the corner of the page on the side with the note. The logo has an old style propeller airplane flying towards the sun on the horizon over a desert. A signpost sticking up high from the desert floor had the name written across it. "Let's finish with the truck then head on over."

"I'd love to man but I have to get back to the apartment early tonight because I have an early flight out in the morning."

"Man when are you going to be able to stay at home for more than a week at a time?" I asked, giving him a smile, picking the bag up and leading the way out of the house.

"I like the job and I don't mind the travel. I get to see a lot of things I probably would never see otherwise," he said with a huge grin as we hopped into the truck and took off. Little did I know what it was that he saw. He told me about a year ago. This whole thing takes place around four years ago.

Time flew by while we drove to Goodwill, unloaded the truck and returned it. At five we were puling back into the parking lot for the apartment complex in Alex's car. He dropped me at the foot to my stairs and almost floored it leaving.

I ran up and showered quickly. Dressed in the same clothes that I wore during the day before going to the movies and Haven, I slid down the stairs and into my car. It took about twenty minutes to get to The Skyline. I drove past and went to get something to eat and saw a movie. I wanted to wait until eight o'clock or later before going into the joint. I didn't want people to think I was too much of a perv if they saw me.

The Skyline is a gentlemen's club that Rayne and I have been frequenting for years now. Ever since the February of the year we met. She took me there as a surprise on our third date. After that we were there at least twice a month if not more.

The first time we went one stripper caught my eye. Her stage name was Raven. She stood about five foot six, with the stripper heals on she looked six foot tall Rayne in the eye. Her stripper persona was a Goth chick. The only color she wore was black and sometimes she wore crosses. Her hair was the color of her name and fell in layers to the middle of her back. Her skin was pale which with the black hair made her blue eyes pop. Her lips were soft and always blood red. She had a D-cup chest, that I found out later was fake. She had three tattoos; on her left shoulder blade was a tattoo of a female angel in the shape of a cross, the wings were spread straight across and the angel had her arms up over her head; on her lower back was Celtic knotting that extended from one hip to the other and down to the top of her ass crack; the final one, a Celtic cross, was to the left of the very narrow landing strip of pubic hair, that she always wore. Depending on the type of panties she wore anyone could glimpse the left arm of the cross.

When I walked in to the foyer, I heard and felt a Rob Zombie song blasting from the speakers. Rich, a bull of a man, was on door detail that night. Even though he had seen me in there before he still wanted to see my ID, which confused me. When I handed it over it almost disappeared in his meaty hand. He looked it over then produced a black light penlight from the pocket of his black, tuxedo-style vest. His body strained the white dress shirt and black slacks he wore under the vest. He showed it to the DJ sitting in the booth next to the entrance.

The booth blocked the view of the main stage across the room from the entrance. The room is roughly the size of a little league baseball field, squared off instead of rounded like a baseball field. Let's say home plate was at the entrance where Rich stood. Along the first base line, which was an uncarpeted walkway, was an ATM, the nonalcoholic bar, the small raised and curtained area for private lap dances, and in a hallway passed the wall enclosing the room were the restrooms, women's room first. The third base line had the DJ booth next to home plate, beyond that was a bench that ran all around the room on the wall, including the small hip height wall separating the walkway from the main room. There were four doorways into the room, the entrance for the customers, the hallway for the restrooms, one door on the same wall as the restroom hall, and a small hall leading to the door for the dressing room about three quarters down the wall of the third base line. The door on the restroom hall wall was almost directly across the room from the small hall and between the stages. There are about a dozen small round tables surrounded by chairs in the middle of the room and another dozen tables spaced evenly around the room near the bench.

There are two stages in the room. One, the second stage, separated the restroom hall from the other door. The main stage was attached to the only wall I have not mentioned yet. Both stages are the same size; about fifteen feet on the wall and stick out into the room about ten feet with rounded corners. Along the outside of the stages are rails and low counters for the customers' drinks. The stages are two tiered with one pole attached to each stage set stage right and forward on the upper tier. The lower tier runs along the edge of the entire structure next to the railing and is about three feet wide from upper tier to tip rail at any point.

Rich finally handed my driver's license back, took my money and allowed me to enter. There were about two-dozen people in the club; that includes the employees. There were two bouncers, the only male employees in the club that I saw, Rich and another bear of a man nicknamed Bear. I have never heard him called by any other name. The DJ and bartender were seated in their respective positions. The DJ, DJ Cee, was dressed in shin length board shorts and a loose tank top. When she turned to look at my license, I was able to see the side of her right tit. The bartender was in a low cut, almost to her crotch, tight fitting black dress that fell almost to her knees.

There were two waitresses. They were the two female employees in the room with clothing that they could have worn on the streets, if they wanted to. They wore a thin white t-shirt, with the club's logo across the back and there name on the upper left chest, a black bra visible through the shirt, tight denim skirts that barely cover their asses and two inch heels that could have been bought at any shoe store. One of the girls actually had her top tied in a knot on her back displaying her midriff and belly button ring.

The rest of the employees, the six dancers, were scattered around the room. One of them was on stage, it was Raven, topless and the rest were seated with patrons or, in the case of Rayne's favorite Ivy, talking with Bear near the dressing room. There were Ivy and Raven, as I mentioned, plus Candy, Siren, Topaz and a new girl.

Ivy is five foot three and fit, as most dancers seemed to be. She had a D-cup chest, also fake, and a nice hourglass figure. She tended to wear earth tones and generally had some type of ivy headband in her almost ass length brown hair.

Candy was the only black woman there that night. She is five foot five with C-cup breasts and short blonde hair. She wore bright pastel colors or clothing with candy prints.

Siren is a five foot two inch tall Asian woman with B-cup breasts and long straight black hair. She wore togas and or golden colored costumes. I always found it interesting that the little Asian woman was dressing to be part of the Greek/Roman mythos.

Topaz was about five foot nine with a DD-cup chest that was all natural. She always wore her hair up in different coifs with topaz covered hair bands. I don't think I ever saw her in anything other than blues and yellows. She got her name from her bright topaz blue eyes.

The new girl was maybe an inch or two shorter than Topaz and seemed nervous. She had to be maybe a small B-cup and she seemed to be close to ten pounds under weight. She barely had an ass even though she was curvy. She was wearing a referee's shirt cropped to just below her chest, a pair of black spandex shorts that left little to the imagination, high top sneaker heels, a whistle around her neck, and black eye paint under her eyes. I had never seen her before, but I don't think I really paid attention to any of the waitresses ever, so she could have been working there the whole time I had been going.

I headed to the tip rail for the main stage, since my favorite dancer was up there. As I sat down she threw her black thong at me, but not off the stage, and smiled. She was bending, writhing and twisting on the stage for the three other guys and me. She kept her crotch hidden from me until she stood right in front of me. It was bare of all hair and she had a piece of jewelry piercing the hood of her clit. It was a barbell with black balls on the ends running perpendicular to her slit.

My jaw fell to the floor and my eyes stared in lust at the new addition. She squatted, spreading her legs on the way down, closing my mouth for me in the process and gave me a wicked grin. My eyes bounced between her crotch and her eyes. She then continued in her routine, bending and writhing around the stage and the pole all the while touching herself. Her hands ran over everything from her chest to pussy and ass. She pinched, spread and squeezed to excite the men. Her stage time ended to quickly for my tastes. I knew that I was going to be getting at least one lap dance from her before I left. She knew it, too. Little did I know what was to come.

As Raven left the stage, after collecting her tips, the new girl walked to the center. I had gotten up to go say hi to Raven as DJ Cee announced the new girl's name was Chelsea. I was not the only one who had gotten up, everyone else had too.

"Hey, Raven. Nice addition. When did you get it?" She was pulling her panties back on as I spoke.

"Hey, sweetie. Thanks. I got it about a week ago. I've been horny ever since. I can generally get off now with a little movement of it," she said and gave me a hug, then pulling her robe-like sheer black gown on. She pulled me down to sit at the tip rail and watch Chelsea, who had just shed the top by doing a handstand, the neckline was easily bigger than her head, and was prancing around the stage topless. "I told her I would watch her at least once. She is a little hottie, but she seems to never get any customers. She's been working here for three or four months, as a waitress and just this last week became a dancer. She tried dancing a couple times before but was discouraged from it because she never got a single tip."

I sat back to watch with Raven. I knew that I could get a lap dance from her later. Chelsea used the whole stage but mainly focused on us, we were front and center. By the time the first song in her set was over she was covered in a light sheen making her glow on stage and caused the me get excited again after losing a little of my sexual buzz when Raven sat me down. About ten seconds into the second song her shorts were rolled into a ball and with her top at the back of the stage, there was nothing under the shorts.

That's when she started working with the pole. Somehow she got enough momentum that she got all the way around the pole once with just her hands holding her up. (I never thought there was enough room to do that.) She climbed the pole to be two or three feet off the stage. With just her legs holding the bar she laid out flat and tweaked her nipples. She then continued over to put her hands on the stage. Her legs unwrapped from the pole and slowly moved to be directly over her. Once she was straight she spread her legs. This put her pussy on a pedestal. The lips pulled apart and glistened and the small triangle over them seemed to glow. After staying there for a few seconds she set her legs on the floor by bringing them forward and finished her routine. I tipped her twenty just for the incredible gymnastics. She gave me a huge smile.

As I stood up to head back to a table in the middle and talk to Raven before my dance, Bear came over and asked for my ID. Raven moved off to congratulate Chelsea. I pulled it out and handed it to him not understanding why everyone was questioning the card. He took it, slipped it in a vest pocket and walked away towards the door between the stages. I followed him to and through the door, getting angry and confused.

"Why the hell are you taking my ID from me?" I asked as I entered. Bear said nothing. He handed the card to a woman, no older than thirty-five, in a crisp gray business suit. Her suit coat was unbuttoned and hung loosely from her shoulders. All that was behind the coat was a small black lacey bra. (I couldn't tell what type of cup the bra was.) Her blonde hair fell past her shoulders in curled layers and her eyes were so dark they looked black. She took the card and looked at it then at me, setting the card on the desk.

"You're Ryan Grant?" she said all business.

"Yes," I answered, pissed and confused.

"Well Ryan, it looks like you have just become a VIP member of this club. Your girlfriend," she consulted a page from the ledger in front of her, "one Rayne Crow, has upgraded you for the full year. Congratulations!" She stood and extended her hand. I shook it still not understanding what was happening. She then picked up my ID and another card and handed them to me. The second card was the VIP card. On the front are the club logo and my name and the back has the instructions.

"Now as a new member you get to go on stage. Only this time. But before you do, you need to change." I blanched. Upon seeing my expression, she continued, "No you are not going to dance. You will get a one song lap dance by each of the girls her tonight and then a three song dance by my VIP girl all in front of the club," she said. She waved to a rack of t-shirts and shorts. "We will leave you to change." She then buttoned her jacket and herded Bear out the door. "Just hit the DJ button on the phone when you're ready."

After she closed the door, I went over and sat in the comfy leather chair. While seated I looked in the drawers, nothing significant. I stood up and went to the clothes. There was a sign hooked to the rod.

It said:

Please Change Pants, Shirt and Shoes.

The shirts were the same as what the waitresses were wearing, just in three colors, white, black, and red. There were three lengths of shorts, hot pants, mid-thigh and knee length. All the shorts were khaki colored. The shoes were like slippers with a paper sole.

I chose a white shirt, that even in my own size was close to skintight, a pair of mid-thigh length shorts, that again were tight, and the correct sized shoe. I changed my shirt quickly and with out thinking, then with a glance to make sure the door was closed dropped my shorts and worked the club's shorts on. (Funny to think that I was nervous about dropping my pants when that's all Rayne does to me.) They were tighter than the shorts I'm used to wearing, but not so tight that I was totally on display. I never mentioned that my cock shrinks about two inches when flaccid.

I had directed my cock down the left leg of the shorts and tested how they would look when I sat. I sat in the leather chair again and the shorts pulled up. Just the tip stuck out past the hem of the shorts. I grinned thinking on the reactions I would get from the dancers, then I realized I was going to get hard and it's very uncomfortable holding my cock at that angle. I stood and opened the shorts, pulled The Rod up to point at the waistband of the shorts, and closed them again. It was easy to see my cock with it in this position, but when I sat the bulge all but disappeared from sight.

Now that I was satisfied with the shorts, I grabbed a pair of shoes and hit the DJ button. About a minute later Bear knocked and entered the office. In his hands were a plastic bag for my clothes and a towel, also sporting the club logo. He handed me both and stood by the door. I gathered my clothes and stuffed them into the bag neatly, then I wrapped the towel around my waist. Apparently they wanted to make sure my dick was not shown to anyone. (Interesting idea considering what happened later)

Bear led me to the exit side of the main stage. Set in the middle of the stage, slightly back from true center was a nice armless chair. It had a high comfortably cushioned back and was upholstered in a deep burgundy colored fabric. The fabric shone like silk and felt like velvet. Standing next to the chair was the lady from the office. She beckoned me forward with her left hand because her right held a microphone. I approached and as I sat she whipped the towel off me. I sank a couple inches into the seat and kicked back.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Danni Tucker. I am the manager of this establishment. I have the privilege tonight to introduce you all to our newest VIP. This is Ryan Grant," she waved to me. "He will be initiated into VIP status with a special lap dance ten songs long. There will be seven one song lap dances and then a three song lap dance from my special dancer. The order of tonight dancers will be Candy, Topaz, Siren, Chelsea, myself, Ivy, Raven – his favorite – and then our special girl. So without further ado, on with the show. Cee, spin it." She turned to me and winked then walked off stage the way I came on. I watched her hand the towel to Bear then walk to the DJ booth, where Cee was still digging the music out. Danni set the mic in the booth and then headed into the dressing room. While watching her I noticed that there were more customers in the room now.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers