Rayne's Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy had walked up to the pole and was lazily spinning counter clockwise on it while we waited. As Cee started the Mandy Moore song, 'Candy', the dancer Candy, dressed in a bikini with candy canes on it, spun around the pole one last time and as she came from the front of the stage she fell gently landing to sit in my lap facing me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. Then she spun and slid her back down my front. She rubbed her blonde head against my slowly hardening cock. She spun to face me on her knees and placed her chin on my cock, rubbing it up and down a couple times.

As she started crawling up my body she slipped bikini top off. She crawled, rubbing her bared tits up and down on my body and face, high enough to straddle my body, which she did. She bounced up and down like she was fucking me. Her feet were on the stage. She repeated these action in different ways until the song was finished. I enjoyed the dance, but it was a six on a scale of one to ten.

Cee waited until Candy had left and Topaz, in a bright blue thong tankini, was on stage and ready before spinning up, "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" by the Righteous Brothers. She went slowly and in time with the music the whole time. She started behind the chair on my right with slow sensual touches and movements. She stepped forward and slowly lowered her self into my lap straddling and facing me. With very little movement her silk sapphire colored panty covered pussy was running over my now hard cock. After the tease of her pussy she stood and in doing so practically buried my face in her double d's. After that all I remember was getting another face full without the top. Everything else was just sexual touches that I don't remember. I would rate the dance an eight of ten.

Again Cee waited for the dancer, this time Topaz, to leave the stage and the next dancer, Siren, to take the stage. Siren sat on my right knee kind of facing me in her loose gold toga as we waited for DJ Cee to spin, 'Venus' by Bananarama. She grinned and smoothly stood up spun and planted her ass cheeks around my hard cock. She ground into me and would have had me cumming if she had continued. After maybe thirty seconds she stopped stood and with one full spin her toga flared out and fell to the floor to reveal her tiny golden thong.

She climbed on me and mashed her tits into my face, actually sticking a nipple into my open mouth. All the while her hips were rotating and grinding and as she lowered herself her thinly covered pussy made contact with my cock. Once it did she started sliding up and down like we were fucking. It seemed like she was trying to get me or her off. She did this until there was only thirty seconds in the song. At that point she got up, closed my legs and stood on the chair outside my legs. Then she did something I didn't think was going to happen. She pulled the silk covering her pussy to the side and gave me a close up view of her thick black heart shaped pubic hair and her thin pussy lips. As the song came to an end she fixed the panties, stepped down and grinned at my stunned expression. That dance was an eight of ten.

As we waited for the next dancer, Chelsea, to take the stage Siren gathered her toga and walked straight to the dressing room. The crowd seemed to be growing as the night went on. Chelsea came on stage dressed the same as she was when I entered the club and stood right behind the chair. DJ Cee played, 'Come Baby Come' by K7. Chelsea pulled my head into the back of the chair and leapfrogged me. She landed straddling my lap near my knees. After making sure she wasn't going to fall she sat and pushed back, rotating her hips into my crotch, her back on my chest. Her hands rubbed over her chest then pulled my hands to her hips. She sat up and pulled the top off. She pulled her legs together, still rotating her hip, and used them to spread my legs then placed them between mine.

Chelsea continued rotating her hips and slid down until she was on her knees in front of me. She went to all fours and carefully lifted her legs to rest on mine. After she was certain that I wouldn't get hurt she crawled backward on her hands, rubbing her lower body up mine. When I felt her hands on my knees, her spandex covered pussy was at eye level, giving me a great view of her camel toe. That is also when I felt teeth on my cock. She bit a couple times then continued her backward climb, using my hands to help her. I felt her sides, her shoulders and her elbows as she pushed her body over my head. In the process of climbing her pussy came to rest on my face then some how both her tits ended up in my mouth. I was not trying to do that, she was the one who manipulated her globes into my mouth. As the song ended she ended up back where she had started. That dance was definitely a nine out of ten. It lost a point because of her body pressing my head back into the chair; it was nice but a little uncomfortable.

Up next on stage was the manager, Danni. Chelsea left the stage as Danni came on and stood next to the pole, about three feet from me. She was dressed like she was a teenager from the eighties, in a pair of stonewashed denim cutoffs that had been altered into a very short skirt, her solid red top was one of those off the shoulder types, her shoes were black stilettos, and she wore the lace fingerless gloves like Madonna used to wear. Her attention was on the DJ booth. DJ Cee started the song and Danni started moving, rocking her hips. Then she stopped realizing that the song playing was 'I'm Too Sexy' by Right Said Fred. She glared at the booth and we could hear Cee's laughter. "Sorry, Danni. I hit the wrong track," she yelled. A ripple of laughter ran through the large very mixed gender audience.

Danni nodded and returned to her first position. We waited until 'Let's Talk about Sex' by Salt-N-Pepa started. Again Danni rocked her hips and moved like a real dancer to the music until she turned to face me. That's when I saw the five cut lines in her top showing her cleavage. When she faced me she dropped to her knees between my legs. She started writhing like she was cumming and pawed at her shirt and chest. The pawing was somehow straining the cuts in her shirt and they were tearing away revealing to me the same skin I had seen earlier at first, but she didn't stop until there was a tear from neck to hem. She shrugged out of the shirt and smiling at me climbed into my lap. She stared writhing again and tore the skirt off at the left seam. She straddled me and rubbed the thin black silk of her tiny panties into my hard-on. Her hands pulled my face between her tits. At that point I estimated them to be at least a C if not a D. (They were definitely fake. But what man cares when his face is buried in between them?) She was directing my face and brought it to her left tit and my mouth over her nipple, which she pushed into my mouth. I licked then she moved me to the other tit and I licked it too.

The next thing I knew was she was sliding down and off me back to her knees on the stage. Her hands were the last things to move. They slid from my head over my shoulders down my chest and stomach to stop in my lap right next to the very noticeable bulge in my pants. Each hand rubbed the area around The Rod a couple times then she brought her face and mouth into play as her hands left me. She nipped at my bulge a couple times before rubbing me with her chin. Then she stood and straddled my right leg on the shorts. She rocked back and forth a few times then stood and repeated the move on my left leg.

After she was done and the song came to an end she stood to show that she was naked. I looked where she had rocked and saw two small wet marks on the legs of my shorts. I hadn't noticed that she had taken her panties off because she had directed my hands to the chest just below her tits. I was in heaven from that, but she would not allow me to touch her tits.

She gathered her clothes, all torn, and walked to Bear, who was standing at the stage exit with a robe. She put it on and went back to the dressing room. As she left my view she smiled at me. That was a nine point eight out of ten. She got the deduction because of her age. At that time I was stupid, I didn't realize the significance of age equaling experience.

Up next was Ivy, Rayne's favorite dancer. Her hair was pulled up and piled on her head in an elaborate design held that way with ivy headbands. She was dressed in a floor length halter dress that was backless. The back started about an inch below where her ass started. The dress looked like it was made of vines, but that was just an illusion. With the backless nature of the dress I could tell that she was nude under it or at least seemed that way. This excited me more. After this dance I was going to ask for a break to relieve myself, mainly of cum but also I needed to pee. I probably shouldn't have had the soda at the movies.

Ivy stepped to the front of the stage opposite the pole and struck a pose, leaning slightly forward with both arms extended and hands poised like she was holding something between them. We waited for Cee. Cee started 'Heaven is a Place on Earth' by Belinda Carlisle. When the song stared Ivy shifted from the pose she was in to another one, standing straight with hands together next to her head, plus she was closer to me. She stayed like that and moved to me. When her foot hit the edge of the chair, she turned and sat in my lap.

She slid between my legs and off the chair onto her butt on the stage. I sat back to make sure her shoes didn't hit my face. She was bent in half and the skirt of the dress had fallen to bunch at her hips. Her hands finally separated. They touched her hair and undid the knot in the dress behind her neck. As the top of the dress fell, she spread her legs and had me help her up. When she was high enough she straddled me and pressed her naked tits into my chest. Her hands were running over both our bodies as her hips rocked in my lap. After a minute of this she slipped her left leg between my legs and slid back along my left leg until she had to stand on her own.

When she stood the dress fell totally off her. Apparently the only thing that held it on was the neck tie. What I saw in front of me then was a beautiful naked exotic dancer. She may have been a little shorter than I like my women, but she wasn't bad to look at and maybe fantasize about. She had her bush shaped into a small heart.

She grinned and went back to a more traditional lap dance. She rubbed her body into mine, front and back, in time to the music. As the song was coming to an end she was sitting in my lap over my closed legs with hers opened wide. She slipped her right middle finger into her gaping pussy with average sized lips then into her mouth on the last note of the song. I got to watch her tongue swirl around the digit as she stood, stepped over me turning around in the process and bent over pushing her ass and pussy right in my face as she picked up the dress. She draped it over her arm and walked off stage and straight to the dressing room. My mind was kind of fuzzy then but I would give the dance a ten of ten.

Bear stepped on stage, without me calling for a break. He pulled me to my weak legs and helped me to the restroom door. I entered went straight to the stall, locked it and freed the Rod. Two strokes and I was painting the toilet bowl with four strong shots. Once I relaxed some I pissed then cleaned up and exited the room. Bear was there to escort me back to the stage. It seemed that every seat in the club was full.

I sat back anticipating what Raven was going to do. I was also starting to speculate on this special dancer that Danni had mentioned a few times. Either way, I didn't have to wait long to see what Raven was going to be wearing and taking off for me.

Raven came out of the dressing room in a black leather dress that ended just above her feet, which were in shiny black leather dancer's heels. The dress hung on only one shoulder, leaving her left bare, and had slits up the sides all the way to the hip. The heels were boots that came up to just past her knees. Some of her hair had been pulled up to create a loop of hair at her neck and her makeup was making her very pale. She looked elegant yet naughty.

She stood right next to my right knee facing the room and spun to face me right in front of me as DJ Cee played 'Tainted Love' by Marilyn Manson. Her hips rocked from side to side with the beat of the music. She shuffled to the edge of the chair while her hands slid all over her body, every so often catching on the slits of the skirt. The skirt would move to reveal smooth pale skin from hip to top of boot.

As Manson started to sing she flipped the front of the skirt up to give me a peek behind. It was too quick to tell but I thought that she too was going to be nude when the dress came off. As the front fell to land in my lap she stepped over my left leg and sat on it. She rocked back and forth moving toward my body. When the name of the song was said at one time she stood and whipped her body away from me and behind the chair. I tried to follow her but her hands held my head in place. I got a vague idea that she was moving behind me and was going to come out in front of me on the opposite side from where she went behind.

She did and she was topless. The top of her dress was bunched at her waist and the entire dress was barely holding on. Instead of moving fully in front of me again she stepped over my waist, flipped the front of the dress's skirt up and sat down. I could feel one of the balls from her new piercing pressing into my dick, which had hardened again. The leather bunched between us as she pressed her D-cup titties into my chest. She slid them upward into my face. Again I got to taste a dancer's nipples, but this time Raven took control and rubbed one then the other around my lips, tracing them before pushing them into my mouth. My tongue licked, my teeth nipped, and my lips sucked each in turn. She gave whispered moans to me.

As she sat back into my lap she continued to press her lovely globes into my chest and somehow pulled her legs between mine, probably while I was focused on her tits in my mouth. She slid to the floor never taking her chest from my body. At my crotch she rubbed up and down a couple times then sat back. Her hands went to her hips and the dress. Standing on her knees she shook her body and pushed down on the dress. It moved from her hips and she stood to show me her bare pussy and the barbell pressing into her body. I only got a glimpse as she turned and sat with her ass surrounding my cock. She ground into me for at least thirty seconds before turning back to face me again.

To do that she stood and quickly straddled my lap, pressing her hot pussy onto my khaki covered cock. I could feel the heat and I a little wetness. (Maybe that last was my imagination.) She again ground into me; this time she took my hands to hold her upper body on her sides with my thumbs touching right under her tits. She continued this way for the last twenty to thirty seconds of the song. As it ended I think she came, at least the silent spasms she had were an indication that led me to that conclusion.

She slowly climbed off me to the scattered applause from the unseen audience, since my eyes were glued to her body. Standing in front of me she stuck her right hand between her legs, rubbed then placed a glistening fingertip on my lips. She smiled, bent over at the waist while facing me, picked up the pile of leather and slowly walked off the stage. I felt like the break was too soon, but then again I don't think I could have lasted through Raven's dance without spilling my load. That dance was even better than Ivy's, but I can only give it a ten of ten, since I was the one that came up with this stupid scale.

I took a deep breath and looked down on myself. The shorts were covered in tiny stains. The three most prominent were the two from Danni, one halfway down each leg, and the newest one, bright and wet, from Raven right over the middle of my cock. Also some time during the evening the shirt had started to split at the seams near the hem. Maybe that was from me, but I doubted it.

I looked up from looking at my clothes to see a tall mass of white walk out of the dressing room. It walked to the stage and stood, I assumed, facing away from me. I couldn't see anything other than white layers of fabric. DJ Cee started up 'She's Got Skillz' by All 4 One. That's when I found out my assumption was correct. The woman under the layers raised her arms through the openings in the fabric and she started moving and turning to face me. Her hands and arms were covered in white gloves all the way to the shoulder.

I couldn't see much of the writhing and body bumping she was probably doing, but I could see the layers she was removing. Everyone she took off she ran across my body, either from top to bottom or visa versa. Either way she would place her hand on my hard-on, a couple times squeezing it.

The layers were slowly falling away to litter the stage. With each one I saw more of her movements. Her hips were moving like she was a belly dancer, fast and slow. By the end of the first song her lower legs and feet were visible, well actually the white boots were visible. I was surprised to see no heel to the boot.

As 'The Perfect System' by the Shufflers, Rayne's parents, started, this dancer peeled away a thick layer from her chest. Under this layer was a very thin almost mesh layer. These tits were at least a C-cup and perfectly formed. My mouth started to water just thinking about taking those nipples and tits into my mouth.

She turned around and undid the layer of fabric covering her back, baring the tanned skin underneath to me. Then the stuff that covered her shoulders fell away to show the top of the gloves. Her hands fell to her hips, which were still rocking, and pulled the layer or it could be layers, I couldn't tell, from her ass, but it still was totally hidden from my view. I was grinning and feeling more excited than I had all night.

The woman turned back and pulled the layer off her lap and again there was a thin mesh layer between me and the white thong barely covering her hairless pussy. My eyes were focused on her crotch while she removed the last layer of white fabric from her back side. She had a white belt covering her belly button and it had been holding all the different layers of fabric she had had on her lower body.

Maybe fifteen to twenty seconds before the song ended she sat on my lap and removed the choker holding the last of the top layers. This made her topless. She was rocking her hips, but not touching my cock. With the last note of the song she took the belt off and stood up, pulling the fabric away with one hand while the other did something while I wasn't paying attention to it. I found out what it did when she placed her gloved hand on my chest was that was stripped of the front of the shirt.

She squatted in front of me, between my legs, as 'Lap Dance' by N.E.R.D. started. I laughed a little, partly because it was fitting for what was happening and partly because it was one of Rayne's favorite songs of the moment. Her hands were playing with her body, tweaking her nipples, squeezing her tits, and disappearing from my sight near her crotch.

Maybe thirty seconds into the song she started to crawl up my body. She started by placing both hands on my legs right at my crotch then pushed a little as her body moved up my body. It looked like she slipped and grabbed the shorts. I wasn't really paying attention to what her hands were doing as my eyes were glued to the swaying of her tits.

The next thing I know she falls back on her ass with legs spread and bare pussy visible. I was stunned and so surprised that I didn't immediately notice that she was holding some khaki fabric in her hands. When I did I looked down to see I was sitting in view of at least a couple dozen people fully exposed and harder than I had been in a few weeks. Before I could get up or do anything, this woman tossed the front of the shorts away, stood up and straddled my lap. Our sexes were just a couple inches apart.