Rayne's Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward, pressed her tits into my chest and whispered, "You're welcome, baby." I was stunned. I recognized the voice of my girlfriend. She pulled her head back, took her hood off and kissed me. She slid forward and with the help of one hand slid me into her. She took me as far as we could go before rocking up and down. I believe the line in the song, "Chicks nick-name me prador, they get high off my dick" was the line where we started fucking. Neither of us needed much in the way of foreplay.

Her hips were rocking and I slipped lower on the chair so I could get more into her. That was one of the best surprise fucks she has given me. By the end I was practically on the chair with just my shoulders and head. She was bouncing and my hands were on her tits. The biggest surprise of the night was that we both blew as the song ended.

Rich and Bear both came on stage and lifted us just as we were about to collapse to the stage. They carried us into the office, depositing us on the floor and left. I was softening inside her. She rolled off me as the door opened again, this time it was Danni, again in her business suit.

"That was quite a performance," she said, a little breathless, as she sat behind the desk. "I've already been approached by other customers about becoming VIPs. Ryan, you are the first, just to let you know. Also this whole thing was Rayne's idea."

"The only way anything like what just happened is if it is a woman asking. The guys can help pay, but no man will ever strip in this club. They can be stripped though," said Rayne, with an evil grin and winking at me.

"Why are you dictating policy, baby?" I asked. I rubbed her back.

"I bought this place awhile ago." Rayne stood walked around the desk, grabbing a few tissues on the way and cleaned up. "How many inquiries did you get?"

"Five, but they were all men. I'll inform them of the new policy before they go home and post a sign near the door saying, 'Talk to manager about VIP. Men need not apply.' Or something to that effect."

"OK. I think I need to get this bad boy home and fuck him to sleep. We'll see you later, Danni," said Rayne as she stepped back over to me. I had stood up while they were talking.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked, looking for the bag.

"They've been taken to the house. Kira took them about the time Siren was dancing for you." I blanched as she continued, "Hell, I don't have anything to wear either." This excited me. "And I don't have a car. Your wallet and keys are in your car. Your car's unlocked. Let's get home." She kissed me and stroked my hardening cock.

"Nice to meet you, Danni. Maybe we'll see each other again," I said on the way out into the main room. Rayne led the way. This time through the room I did notice that almost every seat was filled and all the customers were looking at me strangely. Candy was on stage, fully nude.

"That was fun," called out the bartender as we passed her.

"Hey, Rayne, are we going to do that again, sometime?" asked DJ Cee.

"Ryan, sorry about deceiving you. Hope you had fun," said Raven. She was in the leather dress again and was standing near the ATM. As I got close to her she gave me a hug, making sure to press her chest into me and my hard cock into her. While like this she whispered, "My real name is Jennifer, Jenny for short. That note was written by me." She kissed my cheek as she released me. Before I could say anything she was in the main room and Rayne was pulling me past Bear.

"Good show and good night. Have fun you two," he called as we exited the building. Not only was my car open it had been moved. It was moved to sit right at the edge of the street and everyone that drove by could see it. We walked, calmly to the small car. I tried to run to it but Rayne stopped me with a stroke on The Rod. We climbed in and Rayne put her feet on the dash. I noticed the time was ten o'clock. I didn't realize how long that whole thing took.

I drove home to her house, soon to be our house. All the while she was playing with her swollen, glistening pussy and The Rod. Every time either of us got close to cumming she stopped playing with it and concentrated on the other. As I stopped in front of the house she dropped her head to my cock. Two or three times she bobbed on it before I shot three strong shots into her mouth. She pulled up and kissed me. That was the first snowball I had ever had.

After the kiss and swallow, I told her to stay put. I got out of the car, went around to her side, opened her door and picked her up. As I kicked the door closed I kissed her. I carried her up to her bed and we fucked for hours. I got one more snowball before we slept.

In retrospect I should have realized that Rayne was the one under the layers, considering that she was the one who paid for me to be a VIP. I wasn't even thinking of her when I went to the club and the clues just flew over my head.