Rayne's POV Ch. 01

Story Info
Her history and side of the story.
8k words
4.71
27.6k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking through my husbands files looking for his budget files when I came across these stories that he has been writing about when we met. I loved to see how he remembered them. They also made me hot. I got off twice while reading the first one alone then four mores times while reading it with Sara.

The reason I am writing is to give a little more to each of the incidents that he wrote about. I figured the audience that he has gotten would love to hear another perspective on the events. I know I can get my stories to be just as sizzling as his.

I think I will tell you how I really got to be the subject of his stories with my personal history first. As he said in his first, I was born to two very entertaining musicians who had been able to gather quite a bit of wealth. They had hired two separate finance guys to make the money they made grow. Even before I was born my parents were sitting on a few multimillion dollar accounts. As I was the only child born to them I became the sole beneficiary when I was born. No one thought that that was going to come into effect so soon after I was born, but during their final tour, I was five at the time, the plane they were on went down, all aboard died.

My mom's mom came to live with me. Grandma and I had Bob the cook to make our meals and Bill was our housekeeper. We adjusted to life as best we could. My parents wanted me to go to public school and I went.

At age eight I hit puberty. I was already four feet tall at that age. By my fourteenth birthday I was five foot seven and we all thought that I was finished growing, but I grew another five inches over the last two years to my sweet sixteen. I am now and will forever more be six foot tall.

My grandma raised me the best she could. She herself was not used to the ability of just flashing enough money to get her way, and so I am the same way, even though I will use it for special events. That is part of how I am able to stay rich. My grandma was still sexy and looked to be in her early fifties even though when she moved in to take care of me she was in her late seventies. I even walked in on her and a friend in bed once, at the time it scared the hell out of me.

She taught me to work all my attributes. I learned how to get a free meal from a man just by standing in the bar of a restaurant dressed right. When I was fifteen she started to teach me about sex. At first she repeated all I learned in the sex-ed classes at school, but she continued into other things. Things like how to give the proper striptease, do great fellatio and cunnilingus, and finally how to get and give great sex. I was quizzed continuously on these subjects until I could recite them in my sleep.

At first it was all talk then she brought in friends for me to learn with. I did not lose my virginity until the day after my eighteenth birthday to a man in his thirties. I was punished if I even dared dress less than respectable for any regular outing. I could dress 'special' only when grandma and I went for one of my lessons.

Then when I was eighteen, a couple months after I lost my virginity, she passed away. She had had cancer that she had never told me of, probably so I would not worry. I still had most of my senior year in high school to do when she passed. The school allowed me to stay home for a couple weeks. During that time I thought a lot about not going back at all, but then I thought off all the work I had put into it already and what she and my parents would want me to do, so I went back. It was tough. Everyone was sympathetic, but it got annoying that every eye seemed to be stuck on my every move.

After graduation I knew I needed to shake up my life and get away from my classmates. I gave Bob the cook and Bill the house keeper each a million dollars as a severance and dismissed them. I then hired new people. The hiring process took a month. I finally settled on Kira Seer, who was twenty-two years old, to become my new housekeeper. Her first name is pronounced just like Keira Knightly's first name. For the new cook I chose Valerie Intercopa, a twenty-three year old woman of Italian descent. I have no doubt that they will be popping up in his stories soon and I will let him describe them first, since he started this first.

About a week after hiring these two women I went on a two year world trip. They were paid for two years and did not even have to do a single thing for me. I traveled west from my California home to Japan. I spent close to six months there and became fluent in the language, because I bought my way into living with a family that I had told to just talk to me in Japanese. After Japan I continued traveling east until I got to Germany. The trip from Japan to Germany was a month long because of the sightseeing I did. I saw the Great Wall, parts of the Middle East including the Jerusalem, the Taj Mahal, and the Pyramids of Egypt. In Germany I was able to use the small amount I learned in High School and I became fluent with only four months of intensive work. I flitted through Europe for another month and stayed in Ireland for eight months. Two months were spent searching for teacher that would be willing to teach me Celtic and Gaelic. We spent the next six months in each others company dealing with the languages. He was very happy the whole time.

During my month between Germany and Ireland I stayed in Amsterdam for a week. While there I found that more than half the tourist to the town went into the red light district. I started to watch the district and the reactions that the tourists had. The day before I left the city I went to one of the window owners and asked if I could be on display. I had to pay around ten thousand dollars to do it. That is really when I realized I was an exhibitionist. I just love the feeling I get when people look at me in sexy clothing or out of any clothing.

After my time in Dublin, Ireland, I flew to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I absolutely hate to fly. I have made arrangements every time to put me out for the trip. One time when I was seven my Grandma and I flew to the east coast to visit family. I went wild with fear. I always think I am going to die like my parents.

I got to Rio about a week before Ash Wednesday. The parties were just starting. There seemed to be a parade on every street and everyone was going wild. I partied and watched people. By the weekend things were in full swing. I walked through the city enjoying the celebration. I made one turn, I do not remember now where, and almost was run over by a topless woman leading a group on a march. The group was a mixture of states of dress. There were fully costumed people to those that wore just a pair of sandals to protect their feet and all wore make-up and beads, lots of beads.

I quickly stepped out of the way and watched the group go by. One of the naked women in the group grabbed my hand and pulled me into the group. As we walked she and another unbuttoned my blouse and removed it. I never saw that garment again. I was watching the faces of the people we passed. There were some who showed their lust openly and others looked away ashamed. The ones that continued to watch intrigued me. By the time we reached the second street that we turned onto by bra had gone the way of my blouse. I was starting to feel turned on by the situation, also.

I was reveling in the feeling of being free. I had a feeling that I wanted to take off my pants, but that would have required too much work. I continued with the group until we crossed in front of the hotel I was staying at. I went to my room and masturbated to the most intense orgasm I had ever had at the time. For the rest of the party time I came and went from my room topless.

One time on Monday I wore a skirt and thong. The skirt went to my knee. I walked around and met this guy who bought all my drinks. After a couple drinks he really started hitting on me and asking if he could fuck me. After a couple more drinks I told him I was not going to take him back to my room or go to his place, but I would fuck him. He pulled me into an ally and started to push my skirt and thong down. I stopped him, lifted my skirt up and pulled just my thong down and off. I stuffed the thong into his open mouth and undid his pants. His cock sprang free and I climbed on his average sized dick. We fucked for about two minutes before he started shaking from his exertions to hold back. I was a little disappointed and climbed off, squatting down and taking him into my mouth. I took the whole thing in and licked the hole, causing him to spew. I swallowed it all, stood up and walked away pulling my skirt down.

I almost stopped around the corner to get myself of, I was that horny. I virtually flew to my room. In the elevator I realized two things, one was I had had sex with a complete stranger and the other was that I had left my underwear with him. That caused me to reach into the waistband of my skirt and start to play with myself. The skirt kept getting in the way, so I pushed it to the floor. I grabbed it and all the while my right hand was on my pussy. I ran from the elevator to my room and got myself off. I stayed in the room for the final day of the party masturbating almost continuously. If I was not playing with my body I was sleeping, I do not even remember if I ate or drank anything that day.

On Ash Wednesday I stayed in and relaxed. The next day I went to the beach. I needed to tan; my Irish blood was starting to show quite predominately. I wore a sedate two piece suit that covered the entirety of my tits and the bottom was almost shorts. I sat back and relaxed there. I read a book and people watched for a few hours. I think I slept for awhile also. I was able to pick out the tourist on the beach quite easily, they were not as dark skinned for the most part and they wore swimwear that was more conservative, like mine. The Brazilian men were in briefs and the women all seemed to be models for a type of suit. Most of them wore thong bikinis. There was a couple that wore almost nothing. The cloth that covered the pussy just covered it; if they moved too fast they were exposed. The tops were no better; just enough to cover the nipple, sometimes the areola was visible.

That day I left the beach heading straight for a swimwear store. I did not want to look like a tourist. I found and bought three suits. One was a rather conservative thong and top covering a good portion of skin for a thong bikini. One was just string around the waist and in the back, the front was collapsible, I could spread it out to cover almost everything in the triangle between my hips and pussy or shrink it to just a line running from crotch to string still keeping me covered; the top was similar. The third was one of the daring ones I described earlier in green.

I dashed back to the room to try them on. They all looked good, but if I wanted to look really good with them on I needed to lose my pubic hair. I was nervous when I called the operator to ask where would be the best to have that done. She was very confident and told me the house masseuse would be more than happy to assist me in taking care of my request. She also said the masseuse was on her way to my door. I hung up with the operator and fretted, pacing. A knock at the door startled me. I was still wearing the collapsible front bikini; I spread it out and answered the door. Spreading the bottom was kind of a stupid move considering I was about to let the woman give me a waxing under that area. She looked more like a model or film star than a masseuse.

She walked in with a case in one hand and a laminated card in her other. She handed me the card. It was her credentials for the job I wanted. She quickly got to the job. She grabbed the five towels in the room and laid three on the bed. She then stepped to me and stripped me totally naked and laid me on my back over the towels. She opened the case and pulled a pair of scissors out and started to cut down my bush. After she got it to a certain length she shifted my legs apart and rolled my hips forward, then brushed all the loose hair onto the towels. Once she was satisfied most was on the towel she stood me up and removed the towel. I was laid back again and she pulled a steaming jar of wax and a bout a dozen cloth strips out of the case. She laid wax over the hair and placed a strip over it. That really is the best memory of that I have. I was shocked with the pain and passed out or I just blocked it. I do not have to worry about the pain of waxing ever again because I had laser treatment to take care of the hair.

The next thing I remember was that she was seated near the open window smoking and I had a pain in my neck. I slowly took in my surroundings, noting that the towels were gone from below me and I was lying higher on the bed than I had been. I looked at my crotch, it was hairless. The last time I saw it like that I was nine. I ran a hand over the area, enjoying the feeling. I watched my clit become visible and knew I would never allow another hair to grow down there.

I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back and handed me a note. It said enjoy and she walked out. She had never spoken a word to me. I got myself off three times before falling asleep that night. I hit the beach the next day. I wore the more conservative bikini. It felt great and strange the whole day. I went to the beach the next four days. I wore the collapsible one fully spread the second day after the waxing and on the third it was collapsed some and got more so as the day progressed. The last day I felt more daring and wore the small bikini. I felt great to be that visible yet not exposed. I got off probably a dozen times before my mind was numb enough that night for me to go to sleep. I flew out the following morning to Jamaica.

There I found the more secluded beaches where most of the women went topless, I did too. I stayed in Jamaica for a couple weeks total. I learned that there was an interesting resort chain on the island named Hedonism the fifth day I was on the island. I booked myself in. It was another world. I was able to go with the state of dress or undress I wished. I found myself walking in on a few couples in the middle of fucking.

After a week staying there my impression of the world that I had held for the first twenty years of my life was changed. I knew as I left the resort and the island to go home finally that I was an exhibitionist and a voyeur. Watching can be just as fun, I saw that when I was in Brazil and Jamaica. Most often if I did walk into seeing the event I never left unless they stopped and scampered.

Kira and Valerie started their real work for me about a week after I got back. It felt weird to be back at home and dressed most of the time. That lasted for a week. One day I went into the kitchen to get a bottle of water topless, Valerie stopped what she was doing and watched. That got me wet and I raced to my room to masturbate. I started to just hang around the house in the nude unless I was having company. Valerie, Val, wants me to at least wear something covering my lower body when I am in the kitchen though. I have a sarong on a hook near the kitchen door for this.

That fall I went back to school, because I figured my parents and Grandma would have wanted me to. I did not think I was ready for university work or life so I went to the local community college. I tested out of the language classes and a couple of the other required classes, having learned the subjects while on the road. I made a couple friends in the classes I took over the following two years, but no one came close to standing out like two certain guys in an English class. We met in that class, but not by accident. I could tell that they were going to partner together as they were friends, but I made sure not to get a partner until everyone had one. That is when I approached them. They were Ryan and Alex.

Ryan is six feet four inches tall and ever since I met him his weight has floated between one eighty and one ninety. He has sparkling light blue eyes and short spiky bright blonde hair. He has an easy smile over a nicely cut jaw with a small cleft in the chin. His light baritone is one of the sexiest voices I have ever heard, and I thought that the first time I heard him speak.

Alex is somewhere between four and six inches shorter than Ryan and closer to two hundred. His brown hair is always short, but long enough to lie down while combed back. His brown eyes seem to be smiling even if he is trying to be serious, that sometimes makes us all laugh.

I made it a point to flirt with them. They were both very cute and I knew I would be fucking them before the semester was over. Little did I know that I had just met my husband right then. The teacher assigned a paper on our partner to be turned in at the next class. We all exchanged numbers and planned to meet over the weekend. I suggested my place because it could easily hold us plus a hundred more. I got a call from Ryan on that Thursday saying Alex was being sent out of town just after he had called to tell me the same thing. I reassured him that we were still on for the study party on that Saturday.

I sent Kira and Val home early for the weekend on Friday. I got ready for a little fun. I had planned on seducing him and fucking him the whole weekend, but when he got there he pulled out his book and started to ask me questions for the paper. Actually he stood in the foyer for about five minutes before the shock of my home disappeared from his face.

We continued that way for a couple hours before I told him I was struggling with my math homework. He seemed very single-minded in the way he did the homework that I lost my purpose in trying to seduce him. That is until I saw that it was getting late and we had not eaten. I ordered pizza and pulled a bottle of wine out. I went back to trying to seduce him over dinner, but he was totally oblivious to it. We actually finished three bottles of wine that I had sent home from Germany, not the two he said. After the first he was drunk and not keeping track of much. He was in no shape to drive so I forced him to stay in a room on the first floor. I thought maybe a mid-night fuck but he was too smashed.

I cooked breakfast the next morning and gave him a remedy for the hangover that I learned in my globetrotting. I do not even remember where I learned it. He ate healthily and we finished my homework. I was wearing just the oversized flannel shirt he mentioned. I walked him to his car and kissed him, I almost dropped to my knees to give him a blow job, but I thought better of it at the time. I ran from his car after the kiss, but I stopped before going into the house. I lifted the shirt over my hips and walked into the house. As soon as the door was closed I pulled the shirt off and played with myself.

I started to date him on the down low. Not even Alex knew. Ryan, Alex and I met for school work on a regular basis. It was a bit more irregular for Ryan and me to get time together. The first real date we fucked and I met the Rod. Damn that thing feels great.

As he said the temperatures went up quickly that year and in February it was almost in the eighties and March went into the high eighties and low nineties. I started wearing my summer dresses and sometimes I would go without underwear. I always imagined that people could tell. I did that once and went to the English class. I flashed Ryan my bare pussy at least three times that night, he never saw me though, but there were a couple others that did. I invited them to a party later that year.

I knew Ryan would react if I did not show for class by calling me and if he could not contact me he would look for me. I used that reaction on the day I finally came fully out of the exhibitionist closet. I planned it to be two weeks before spring break. I hired a group of young men that had been playing football on the beach to play near my house when they got a certain call. I installed cameras, which transmitted to Kira, in a couple different places in my house. I paid a friend to create that website he found. Sara and Cindy were pure coincidence.