Rayne's POV Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I skipped that English class and went to bed instead. The next morning Kira, Val and I finished the final touches. I wore an ear-bud communicator connecting me with Kira. Val was off the rest of the day.

He showed and ran through the house. Kira was continually updating me. I was laying on the lounge chair with a towel over me, I did not want to burn. As soon as he showed Kira called the football guys and shortly after they showed. Kira told me he was heading toward the pool door and the sun deck meaning it was time to play. I threw the towel to the side and laid back trying to look hot. The guys on the beach did not see, so I got up and cannon-balled into the pool.

I climbed back out and used my hands to dry off and applied sun tan lotion. I laid down and started to tweak my nipples. Once I started on this road my hands had minds of their own. I kept my eyes that were hidden from sight by my sunglasses on the tree line that was now full of nice looking young men. I started working my clit and was plunging at least two fingers into my dripping love box. All the guys had there hard dicks in there hands when I felt myself transcend a normal orgasm without even cumming. It was only after I heard Kira say that Ryan was jerking his meat with me that I came. It was explosive and almost caused me to pass out. I vaguely recall Kira telling me that Ryan shot his load out the door. I could not tell totally because of my state of mind but she seemed very breathless herself. She told me later that she had masturbated too.

All the guys ran after the show and I stopped writhing from ecstasy. After all was calm I started to doze until I heard a footstep on the pool deck. I cracked my heavy-lidded eyes to see my man standing over me in all his glory and standing at half-mast. I figured at that time he was going to carry me into the house and we were going to be fucking for the next couple days. My suspicion was beginning to be confirmed when he went to pick me up, but something happened. He moved my legs then let them fall open.

He ran his hand over and around my nipples partly trying to see if I was going to react and partly because he was horny. I did not give him an indication I was awake, still thinking he was going to pick me up and take me inside. His next move surprised me.

He put two fingers inside me and gave me one to suck on. A couple strokes after that he found and pressed into my G-spot bringing forth a scream from my lips. He was not even ready for that. He jumped back, causing his fingers to come out of me, and fell in the pool causing a nice splash. I sat up to see if he was alright then fell back nauseated from the lack of blood in my head. I quickly flipped onto my stomach. He was alright and broke the surface a couple seconds later. That is when we heard a young woman say from the trees, "I heard a woman scream from over here."

"You do know that we are heading onto someone's property?" questioned another woman's voice, carrying a slight English accent.

"We need to at least peek in to see if there is a problem," answered the first woman.

At the thought of two women I had not planned on seeing me I was almost ready to get off again. I feigned sleep but my hands moved of their own volition and started kneading and spreading my ass to the world. I gave a small moan in anticipation of these women's reaction.

Then I heard a gasp from behind me. I wanted to turn and look, but that would have blown my act. I started moaning more as I assumed they stood there looking at me. "Cindy, we should get out of here," said the second voice from the trees.

The one named Cindy said, "Why Sara? What are we doing? She looks like she obviously wants people to look at her. Why else would she be out here with nothing on and doing that?" I answered her question with a "yes" in my head.

"For one thing I don't want to get into any kind of trouble if we are caught here. Another thing I don't want to see another woman get her jollies from my watching her. I'm not interested in the sexual dealings of others except my lover. Finally, I'm not attracted to women," answered Sara.

"Really, then what is that about?" asked Cindy. "Also what was last night about?" I think Sara mumbled something that was like, "Please not here".

I could not stop myself I needed to get off in front of these unknown voyeurs. I got up on my knees to get better access to my steaming hot pussy. My right hand stayed on my ass and after a very short time I had my middle finger in my ass. I moved my left hand all over my pussy, but after my right middle finger went into my ass I needed to get a finger in my pussy. I was getting louder with my moans of pleasure, too.

I heard one of them shuffle their feet, I think it was Sara. "The wind is making it a bit chilly around here," she answered quickly. I smirked into the chair realizing they were arguing about hard nipples that were visible through their tops.

"No it's not. The trees are killing most of the wind and the temperature is in the nineties by now." Cindy said emphatically, "That is the same as this. I want to know what the name of this beautiful red-headed horny woman is,"

"Wouldn't this be construed as trespassing?" questioned Sara in a small voice.

"Not that I know of. Besides, I can just tell her that I heard her scream and came to investigate. When I got here I found her in this state and wanted to make sure she was all right," answered Cindy, and I heard a sandal slide on the pool deck. I was trying to stay quiet with my moaning to here the conversation.

"Well I'm going back to our stuff. Remember that we have an appointment at eight, if you stay here," growled Sara. I heard footsteps start and fade into the trees. That is when I finally crested my orgasmic peak again, this time with three or four loud moans. I think I did actually lose consciousness for a couple minutes because I do not remember her touching me until she shook me.

"Stop fucking shaking me!" I snapped grumpily. I cracked my eyelids to find a nice looking brunette standing over me. She was leaning over and had concern in her light brown eyes. I slowly turned over and in the process looked her over. Her short light brown hair was flared out from her face. Her shorts barely covered the black thong she wore underneath and were unbuttoned. The thong matched the top that was straining over one of her tits. It looked like it had recently been adjusted. She had C-cup breasts and her nipples were quite visible. "Hello. Sorry about that, but I hate being shook and I thought that you were my boyfriend," I said more cordially.

"No problem. I understand perfectly why you would want to sleep peacefully, considering all the sexual energy you expended in the last half hour," answered Cindy. "I came to investigate a scream I heard here, which I assume now was you having an orgasm. We found you in a very compromising position and thought that you needed a little help. My name is Cindy. I'm the granddaughter of the people in the mansion on the hill. Lucky for you my friend Sara and I were setting up our stuff close by. I don't think you would've liked waking up to find some guy buried hip deep in you."

"Yeah that's true. Thank you. My name is Rayne and this is my home, left to me by my parents. I hope you don't find my state of dress or lack thereof to be offensive, or what I did earlier"

"Not at all. We all essentially look the same under our clothes," answered Cindy. "Actually I was hoping to get in some nude sunbathing while I was out here visiting my grandparents. I enjoy it very much, but it is hard to do at home with my little brother living with us. I haven't been able to get any time here since both of my grandparents seem to be watching me like a hawk. If they aren't then Sara is trying to drag me to this thing or that. I hate when I get home from vacations and think that I need a vacation to get over my vacation. This is the first time we've gotten to the beach."

"Where is Sara? You keep mentioning her," I asked, looking around. I noticed Ryan's head poking up over the edge of the pool and smirked.

"Out on the beach with all our stuff."

"I like you and I think I'll like Sara. Go get her and you two can use my pool deck. That means that you can sunbathe in the nude if you want."

"I don't think Sara would like that."

"She doesn't need to sunbathe in the nude if she doesn't want to, but I can see in your eyes that you really want to strip right now. Go. If I'm not here when you get back, just set up and I should be out soon. I think I need to take a quick shower."

"OK!" exclaimed Cindy as she ran off to find Sara after dropping her shorts to the deck. As soon as Cindy was out of sight, I threw the towel she put on me off and went into the house. I noted the pile of clothes next to the door then ran up stairs. I almost literally ran through the shower and stood in my drying room for a couple minutes. The drying room is a room that is warm enough to dry my skin after a shower but not hot enough that I start to sweat. I figured that Ryan had had enough time to get out of sight elsewhere or maybe he left. I did not think so. I grabbed his favorite suit from my closet. It was a Wicked Weasel bikini. It is white and almost mesh with no lining and very small, just covering my nipples, but exposing most of my areolas and my pussy lips were almost on display. The back was little more than string and just came out of my crack before turning to the hips. I grabbed and laid his shorts on the bed.

I got those shorts for him because I wanted to have people see him and push him into my lifestyle. It did not happen before but this day was different. I put a note on the door for him to mix up some drinks and went outside.

Cindy looked up and said hi to Rayne. She was disappointed that I was clothed. I introduced myself to Sara and then we all laid back on the lounge chairs. Sara stood about the same height and was built almost like Cindy. She wore her hair very long; it reached her ass when it was down. She wore the same style clothing as Cindy except the suit was red.

Cindy comes from money, but her dad showed guts and turned his back on the family fortune when he married Cindy's mother. They were estranged until her grandfather called to ask if they could see their grandchildren. It took awhile but the family is mended. Once a year the kids, Cindy and her brother, would come out to visit for at least a week.

Sara comes from an English father and an American mother. She spent the first ten years of her life in England before moving to the States. The town they moved to was the old town her mother grew up in. That is when she met Cindy at the Junior High School in town. They became inseparable except once or twice a year. Sara went to England to visit family at least once a year. Her accent can virtually disappear at times.

We discussed some girlie things that had nothing to do with earlier. I took my top off and dropped it to the side. Neither noticed. I kept an eye on them the whole time and broke into a wide grin when Cindy removed her top too A couple minutes later she slipped her bottoms off That is when the phone rang. I hopped up and ran in. That was not much fun. It was Ryan asking if he could come over. I knew he was already there because I peeked out front and saw his car. I told him there was no problem and I had company by the pool.

I walked back out to the pool to hear Cindy and Sara arguing. I helped alleviate the situation. The argument was over sunbathing nude was safe or not. Cindy did not care and wanted to do it and wanted Sara to do it too. Sara was adamant that she would never. I asked Sara if she had ever tanned topless and she said that she went to a tanning booth a couple times. I suggested that she should try to go topless here out of sight of everyone but us. It took some persuading but she finally relented and actually relaxed. We all laid for a time with out saying anything then Cindy suggested we all tan nude. She was already and I joined her with no problem, Sara said no. Cindy stood up and grabbed Sara's ankles, lifting them above her head. She looked at me and said with her eyes take off her bottoms. I stood and started to maneuver the thong off her hips. Sara tried to stop me but I would slap the hand away and slowly move the fabric down/up. Sometime during that I heard the door open and close, but I kept the concentration on the moment. As I moved the suit up Sara's legs I noticed the smell of arousal and Cindy lowered Sara's feet to make it easier to take the garment off. Cindy stopped when Sara's feet were resting on her chest. Sara was still writhing a little and this moved her feet all over Cindy's chest. The feet moved until Cindy's nipples slipped between Sara's toes. This elicited a soft moan from Cindy and her hands loosened on Sara's ankles. Sara it seems realized what had just happened and using her toes pinched and squeezed Cindy's nipples and tits. Cindy moaned again and let go of Sara all together. I had just gotten the bottoms to Sara's ankles at that time so Sara still had her feet in the air.

I slipped her left hand under Sara's foot and over Cindy's nipple. This caused Cindy to lick her lips. As quickly as possible I pulled Sara's foot away from Cindy's chest, pulling the suit off that leg, pinching Cindy's nipple with my left hand, and laying Sara's foot back on Cindy's chest. I repeated the process with Sara's other foot. Cindy almost pulled me into a kiss but was distracted by Sara. Once the suit was off, I stepped back and turned to the pool. I looked at the house and saw Ryan. His average length and impressive girth very visible. I headed for him with a shit-eating grin plastered on my face. Sara and Cindy stayed transfixed on what was happening between them on Cindy's chest.

"Hi honey," I said. "Nice to see you and him. Thanks for the drinks." My talking brought his focus back to real time and me, it also brought the focus to the two others to him instead of themselves. Cindy looked over at us smiling and with a step backward dove into the water. Sara screamed and grabbed her towel covering herself as she curled into a ball.

"Who is this?" asked Cindy as she came back above the water looking directly at his mighty member. Cindy was standing on the deck letting the water run down her body, making her look even hotter and causing my pussy to become real juicy.

"This is my boyfriend, Ryan. I knew I forgot to mention something," I sated, with a wicked smile. "He was who called earlier. I told him it would be ok for him to come over. Then I had you two think you were going to be alone. I was the one who suggested you tan in the nude. I knew that this would happen to him." With the last sentence, I pointed at his hard dick very visible in the spandex shorts. I pulled them down and pulled him forward away from it.

"What are you doing?" he asked, dumbly. His dick was bouncing as he walked.

"Why should you be wearing something when the three of us are in the nude?" I answered with a question. I kissed him on the lips and stroked his cock twice. I put the tray of drinks he had down, gave him a drink, and guided him to my lounge chair with his cock. I turned to Cindy, who had finally started drying off and said, "I hope you like Ryan's margaritas." I then handed a drink to both Cindy and Sara. As Sara was reaching for the drink, I snatched the towel away from her. Sara screamed again, set the drink down quickly and tried to grab the towel back, but to no avail. I knew we were giving Ryan a great show especially after Cindy started helping me. Cindy and I got the towel from Sara as she was pulled off her chair and on top of her friend with her mouth kissing Cindy's right tit.

Cindy, who had ended up on her back, wrapped her arms and legs around Sara. Sara struggled a little, but when Cindy took Sara's head in her hands and forced her left tit into Sara's face Sara stopped struggling to get away. I needed something more than fingers in my pussy so I went and sat on Ryan's cock, facing his feet to watch the girls, as soon as he was all the way in I screamed out my most intense orgasm, even to this day. After the orgasm subsided I rode him for all I was worth. I was surprised how long he lasted and how many strong orgasms I got from that ride. The whole while that we were fucking like animals Cindy and Sara had slipped into a sixty-nine and ate each other to many orgasms. I think he would have continued to last, but for the girls. They stopped doing each other and came to us. Sara crawled up between our legs on the lounge chair, spreading his a bit more and started to use her tongue on my pussy and his cock. Cindy sat on his face facing my back. She pulled me back to lean towards her. She had her hands on my tits and was kissing me. From the way Cindy was acting I knew Ryan was giving her a good time, every time she almost jumped I knew he was at her backdoor.

I knew he was about to cum and at that time we were still using condoms. Actually that was the last day either of us worried about condoms, we knew we were going to get married even if we had not said it yet. I climbed off his cock and Cindy rolled down into a sixty-nine with him. Sara had pushed his legs off the chair altogether and was sucking on his hairless balls with enthusiasm her hands were roving all over his thighs and the skin between ball sack and asshole. I got Cindy to share his cock with me and in no time we had him cumming. He grunted into Cindy at one point just before cumming. The load shot onto his stomach and the upper slopes of Cindy's tits. Sara stopped suckling his balls and sat up. Her hand was on his ass and after I looked a finger was inside him. After we all caught our breath Sara and I cleaned Cindy and Ryan with our tongues. She never moved her hand the whole time. After a thorough cleaning, I started stroking my left hand around his semi-flaccid cock and my right hand went to Sara's pussy. Cindy slid off his face and laid under me, pulling my pussy to her wanting mouth. After a couple minutes she slipped a finger into my ass. Within no time we were all ready to go again.

Sara looked at me and asked, "Can I have a go on his rod?" She was the one who named it right then.

I kissed her in answer. After the kiss I pulled her hand out and held his cock up while she moved to get her pussy over it. She slide onto Ryan with a squeal of satisfaction. She started moving up and down slowly and Ryan grabbed her hips to help guide her. I then turned my attention to the pussy eater between my legs, laying on top of her and burying my face in her crotch.

After a few minutes Ryan and Sara shifted into a sixty-nine position.. While he ate Sara I gave Cindy multiple orgasms. The next move I knew was Ryan lifting me off Cindy, who was lying on her back, and slid his cock into Cindy's sweet hairless pussy. I kissed and pinched him, then kissed down his back. I knew I would drive him crazy when I kissed down his ass crack to suck on his ball for a couple of seconds. Then Sara started fingering my pussy then pulling my crotch to her face. Sara was quite the pussy eater. I was returning the favor with fervor. Ryan worked Cindy to orgasm three times then Cindy had him pull out saying that her pussy was starting to get sore.

He was not done yet so he stopped Sara and me. We all moved to the edge of the pool at his urging. Sara was sat with half of her ass hanging over the edge, Cindy climbed into the pool between Sara's legs, and I was allowed to resume my position over Sara. Cindy and I started to share the feast of Sara's pussy. Ryan moved behind me and eased my favorite sex toy into my hot pussy for a couple thrusts then pulled out and slowly pushed into it into my ass. The whole time he was in me, Sara was alternating between licking my clit and sucking his balls. One of her hands started to massage my clit. He exploded in my ass causing me to cum on Sara's face and she came on ours, Cindy's and mine. Cindy even shook like she came again. She admitted later that she fingered herself to another orgasm.