Rayne's POV Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

"Hey, Ray-Ray, we ran into Neve and Lace on the way back. Mind if they join in?" asked Love, as she hugged me. After letting go of me, she stepped in and hugged Kitty, who looked at me in surprise. I then got a hug and kiss from Kristen. I felt her pants fall between us.

"No problem. The more the merrier," I answered. That was after Kristen let go of me and shuffled into the room. She finally kicked free of her pants just before hugging and kissing Kitty. I turned to Neve and Lacey with a smile. In turning I saw Love behind the desk looking at the screen. Apparently my screen saver of pictures started. It is of nudity and sex. "Miss C. and Miss C., would you two care to enter?" I asked to the two women still standing in the hall.

Neve was in a knee length tan skirt and a raspberry red short sleeve blouse with frills on the hems. On her feet were light red sandal heals, maybe an inch and a half in height. Lacey was in a short silver summer dress and silver flats. Both were stylish and yet not noticeable. Best thing for celebrities who were trying to keep some of their lives to themselves.

Lacey stepped in first and gave me a kiss while her hands went to my tits, pinching my nipples. She then went behind the desk with a now, at least, topless Love, I could not tell if she still had her pants on because she was seated in my chair. As Lacey rounded the desk she pulled the dress up and off, revealing the silver double-string thong and matching bra.

Neve kicked her shoes off in the hall and picked them up before entering. She dropped them near the door and approached me. She closed the door then kissed me deeply. Her hands found my body; one on my tits and the other my crotch. She pulled away when we heard giggling from the desk. Both Lacey and Love were looking at the screen.

Neve went around the desk to stand behind Lacey, who was now nude and sporting a thin line of hair over her pussy. Neve wrapped her arms around the actress who recently played her sister and pressed her panty clad front into Lacey's ass. I rounded the desk from the other side to stand beside Love. I had to step over Love's pants and panties to bump her shoulder with my hip. She looked at me with a mischievous smile then back at the screen.

I followed her example. On the screen was a fake porn picture of Love. The body was very tan and in a high light and her face was pale, in comparison to the body, and was covered in shadows from a movie picture. We all laughed and then Lacey moaned. I looked over to see Neve pinching a nipple and lightly playing with the very top edge of Lacey's pussy.

Love back out of the picture to show that she had searched for pictures of herself on yahoo. Half the pictures visible on the screen were fakes of her fucking or sucking well hung guys. The other half was of pictures that focused more on her chest than on her face. I reached down and squeezed her left tit since the pictures were suggesting I should. She looked at me again, this time with lust and nothing more. She quickly shut the computer down and stood up.

Just as she was about to kiss me we heard a moan of ecstasy from the bed. We all looked over to see that Kristen had lain on Kitty, eating her. But when we looked, she was facing down and not moving as she came all over Kitty's face. Apparently Kristen's cumming caused Kitty to finally explode. She came spraying Kristen's chin. Stunned Kristen looked back at the pussy she had been eating and was met with a couple more squirts in the face. After the squirting stopped Kristen sat up showing us her wet, glistening face and lust filled grin.

"Cool! I can do better though," said Lacey as she separated from Neve and went to the bed. Love gave me a quick kiss on the lips before hustling over to the bed, too. Lacey had crawled onto the bed and pulled Kristen to her and off Kitty. Lacey started to lick and kiss Kristen's face as she did so. Love crawled up between Kitty's spread legs and started to eat her, Love's ass making a very tempting target. Before I could move Neve turned me into another deep kiss.

When she pulled away she steered me into the chair that was still warm from Love's sweet ass. Neve sat on the edge of the desk in front of me. With the moaning from across the room as background music I bent to lick at her panty covered crotch. I pulled the panties tight enough to see her clit outlined and attacked it with my tongue. I did that for a couple minutes before she pushed my head away long enough to pull the fabric out of the way. She then pulled me back to the dripping slit. (God I love celebrity pussy. Do not get me wrong, cock is great too, either from Ryan or a celebrity.) I ate her like I had never had a meal before and soon she was in the stratosphere with her bliss. While she was in the throes of her passion I pulled back and used a pair of scissors, which I pulled from the top left drawer of the desk, to cut the last shred of fabric from her body.

I replaced the scissors and closed the drawer. While closing the drawer on the left I opened the middle drawer on the right. (There are three drawers on each side plus one in the middle under the keyboard tray.) In the middle right drawer were toys. I pulled a strap-on out of the drawer and put it on; making sure the small dildo was inside me comfortably. I stood up and pushed Neve back onto her elbows, spread her legs a bit more and started teasing her pussy with the tip of the fake gray cock. She was giving me a look that told me yes and then nodded. At the nod I pushed in. She gave a low guttural grunt as I pushed all eight inches into her and I was panting lightly. I held for a moment so her body could get used to the cock. As I pulled back I glanced at the bed and my hands went to Neve's tits.

All four ladies were lying on their sides with a head between their legs and their heads between a pair of legs. Kristen was eating Love, who was fingering and licking Kitty. Kitty in turn was enjoying Lacey's pussy and Lacey was all over Kristen's. There were very few sounds from the four of them. All Neve and I heard were slurps and muffled moans.

I turned my attention back to Neve and started pumping into her harder. I leaned in and kissed her lips in a short kiss before bending to lick at her luscious tits. We were both grunting into the fucking then. I just kept the tempo moving faster and harder until she hit her second orgasm of the session. I pumped into her twice more and came myself, collapsing onto her. My legs did not want to work. With her help I was able to slip out of her and sit in the chair, the strap-on sticking up obscenely. I grinned. Neve slipped off the desk and sat in my lap across my legs, pressing the fake cock into my belly and her hip, and we looked to the bed again.

The circle had broken. Lacey was now sitting on a pillow with a vibrator in her hand and plowing it into Love pussy. Love was on her knees and shoulders, facing away from us, writhing and moaning with each thrust. Kristen and Kitty were holding each other and gently rubbing each other's skin.

With a wicked grin I pinched Neve's ass and we got up to go to the bed. Neve grabbed a few other toys from the drawer. I crawled up onto the bed and softly and quietly as possible right behind Love. When I was in position I looked at Lacey and she pulled the vibe from Love steaming love box and I pushed in. Love grunted loudly. I had Lacey pull out a six inch pink vibe so I could push the eight inch gray dildo in to Love. The extra two inches were what made Love grunt.

I started to slide in and out of her right after I bottomed out. The pressure I was putting on her was causing her to stay on her shoulders. She knew something changed, but not exactly what. Lacey crawled in front of Love and kissed her then helped to her hands. That is when Love was able to really see behind her to look at me. That is also when I was very close to cumming again. Lacey was called away by Kitty.

Just before I came and spasmed, causing the dildo to rock up and down in Love's pussy, I looked over at the others. Kitty and Lacey were connected by a two headed dildo. They were just writhing from the sensation as Neve moved the center between the two girls. Neve's other hand was on the pink vibe Lacey had been using earlier and the vibe was moving in Kristen's pussy. Kristen was using a bright blue jelly dildo in Neve's pussy. That's all I saw as I came. Love was right behind me. I pulled out of her and flopped to the bed to catch my breath. That is when Love kissed me. While kissing Love I felt the strap-on was removed from me, causing a little pop as it left my drenched pussy.

Love rolled me on top of her and my face was next to her sweet, sweet pussy. I automatically started to lick her, at first staying away from her slightly sensitive clit. She did the same to me. We did that for a few minutes then I felt hands on my ass and warm gel being smeared on it. Before I could look up to see who was doing it my asshole was spread and at least eight inches of dildo was pushed in. I groaned and lost contact with Love's pussy. My hair was pulled and I knew that I was not going to get Love off and it was going to be hard to figure out who was fucking my ass. Love never broke contact with my pussy, but after I had the dildo rammed into me she really focused on my clit.

Then Kitty slid in between me and Love. She slid her left leg under Love's right leg and her right leg over Love's left. With a seductive lick of her lips Kitty pushed her pretty, hairless pussy into Love's equally hairless one. In seconds they were sliding together, every so often their clits would touch causing both to gasp. Each gasp from Love hit my clit like a lightning bolt. I knew that I was very close. With one final push from behind that buried the faux cock in my ass to the hilt I heard a very satisfied grunt and then felt a pair of tits on my back as she pulled me up. The change in angle was all I needed to give three deep low moans as I came. The moans vibrated my entire body and Love moaned into my clit like it was a microphone. I knew then that she came again. Her pussy's vibrating caused Kitty to get off.

I was finally able to figure that Kristen was the one that had taken the strap-on and fucked me with it. Neve and Lacey were back at the desk with Neve in another strap-on. Lacey was bent over the desk and Neve was plowing into her with the ten inch black vibrator style strap-on. Her strap-on also had a five inch vibrator that was in her pussy. They came together with almost screams of ecstasy. They slowly slid together to the floor as Kristen finally pulled out of me. I rolled off Love to sit at the foot of the bed. Kristen had lain on the pillow that Lacey had been sitting on earlier.

That is when the phone on the nightstand rang. I knew instantly what it meant. Amber was calling to tell me that it was quarter after eleven. I was surprised that we had gotten so much done in that small amount of time and I was also slightly depressed that I was not able to taste everyone in the room. I picked up the phone after crawling to it, having fallen to my knees attempting to walk to the phone. I as right it was Amber and it was time for Kitty and I to go.

I let everyone catch their breath and gather their strength. I went to the desk, pulled out a blank sheet of paper and asked both Lacey and Neve for their autographs. Love grabbed Neve's arm and pulled her close to whisper in her ear. As they separated Neve was wearing an evil grin.

She walked over to the desk at the farthest corner from me, pulled the sheet and pen to her then wrote something. After signing it she pushed her left hand into her pussy then planted four wet fingers on the page. After that she called Lacey over and handed her the pen. Lacey read the statement Neve wrote and let out a laugh. As she started to write something, Neve walked over to Kitty who was still lying on the bed and gave Kitty her fingers to lick. This brought Kitty off the bed, because Neve let her lick one finger then stepped away, back to the desk. Lacey was finished writing and signing when the two women got back to the desk. Lacey pushed three fingers from her left hand into her slightly sore pussy then placed then on the paper. Then she put three fingers from her right hand on the page. I did not see, but apparently she had stuck them into the pussy also.

Kitty moved to her with a soft slap on the ass from Neve. Before she could see the page a now clothed Kristen took it up and slid the pen to me. Neve moved off to get dressed while Kitty was sucking Lacey's fingers. We were all enjoying the after glow. Kitty finished and Lacey grabbed her clothes. Love, Kristen and Neve were semi-dressed as we headed to the door. Kitty and I were nude as we should have and Lacey was nude with her clothes in hand.

At the door, we met Amber. She led us to the nearest room and got the shower going. We each entered alone with Amber and she washed us. After the shower everyone dressed and we were led to the salon. The stylist took care of our hair to make it look similar to what it looked like when we entered the building. Someplace along the way Kristen had gotten the sheet with Neve and Lacey's autographs to disappear.

After the stylists were done, we hugged goodbye and I made each promise to meet me with in the next few months. I led Kitty back to the car and we got in. Before Kitty got in she had to empty the seat of her dress and the two pieces of paper. After sitting she opened them. After reading she laughed and flushed, then she handed them to me.

Love wrote:

It's great to meet you. Call me and we'll have fun. Hope you enjoy the spot. Then her signature. Next to the signature was the spot from her pussy juice covered finger.

Kristen's:

Hope you have fun with Rayne. Get my number from her and we'll see about our own fun. Then her signature. Her three wet fingers left a large damp area and it still smelled. (Hell, I think it still holds a very tiny odor to this day.)

Neve had written:

Fuck Rayne then come fuck me. She great, but I can do better. I enjoy squirters and you need to be taught. Fuck me, I'm the best. Her signature followed. Her spot just great and still carried a slight dampness. Not as much as Lacey's though.

Lacey wrote:

Need a friend? Maybe a job? Contact any of us. You want a real lover call me. We'll share all the men in town. Her signature took up close to a third of the page and surrounding her name like quotation marks were the two marks of three wet fingers.

After reading them I laughed at the stupid pick up lines and handed the pages back to Kitty. While I read Kitty had put her dress on, but did not cover her ass or pussy. I started the car and took a quicker route back to the apartment. It took us between ten and fifteen minutes to get back. Only then did I put the shorts and sandals back on.

Kitty and I walked up the stairs together and entered the apartments at the same time. I dropped my shorts as soon as the door was closed and went into the kitchen. It was eleven forty-five; I was running a little late. I cooked up some scrambled eggs and sausage then slipped the plate into the microwave. After I was done in the kitchen I checked on Ryan, he was still out. Just seeing the Rod got me hot again and I quickly got myself off next to him.

I think that my masturbation was what really caused him to wake, but not before I was able to get out to the balcony. I laid on the lounge and started to relax when I heard him up and stumbling about in the kitchen. It took him maybe ten minutes after the microwave beeped to find me. I heard the door open then silence. I just love when he freezes and stares at me. Once he cleared his throat I looked at him.

I looked at him with a smile and said, "Hey there, sleepy head. You do know everyone can see you?" To answer me he pointed at the half hard Rod while nodding. "I would have figured that The Rod would still be tired with the way Kitty and I worked it last night," I said, standing. I waved to the neighbor across the way then pushed him back into the apartment. "I think you'll love what I have planned for tonight but I can't have you horny and hard all day. I'm going to fuck you then I'll get dressed." Then I kissed him, kicked the door closed, and hopped up, wrapping my long legs around him making sure to get The Rod into me. I was intense in fucking him and neither of us lasted long. I stayed on him until we both felt his come running out. I disengaged from him and ran to the bathroom. A minute after entering with a slammed door I flushed the toilet ridding the water of the excess of cum and turned the shower on.

I washed again. When I was done I grabbed a towel, dried off then wrapped myself in it. I walked back into the living room to find Ryan in the bedroom spraying the bed down and cleaning in other ways. I smirked, knowing how he was going to react later, and sat on the couch turning the TV on.

Not a minute after he hopped into the shower did the phone ring. I answered it. We talked for a few minutes about little things. As he was about to hang up I invited him out with us that night. I had already invited Kitty and told her what to wear. He accepted and I gave him an idea of what to wear. After we got off the phone I let Ryan know that Alex was going to call again later, then I dressed in the shorts again. After dressing I called Kira and asked her to bring my smoke gray Mercedes Benz over and take the Mustang home, she said she would.

I watched TV most of the afternoon and fell asleep for about an hour while Ryan was off washing the sheets. The nachos and beer were what put me to sleep. Well that and all the fucking I had done in the last twenty-four hours. After Ryan came back he told me that he ran into Wally. He said Wally seemed more pissed than normal and a little distracted. This made me laugh.

At five exactly I got up and went into the bedroom. I quickly pulled every drawer out and shoved clothes all over the place. Once the dresser was in disorder I started digging into his pile, the one I had created. During the previous weeks I had set my skirt and top at the bottom of this pile on purpose, just to mess with him on that day.

I started swearing as I dug. He came in and tried to help, but was distracted by the mess I had made. While he fixed the mess I finally pulled the top and skirt out. The Lycra top was great at showing my tits and nipples off. The skirt barely covered my ass when I stood and when I sat it was quite easy to see my crotch. I took the shorts off and pulled on the skirt and top, then I pulled the shorts back on. I did not want to get Ryan going yet. I went to the bathroom to comb and fix my hair, brush my teeth and apply a little makeup. After I was done I snuck back into the bedroom and pulled out his clothes for the night, a white polo shirt, black slacks, black socks and his black dancing shoes. I snuck back to the bathroom and used the toilet again.

By then Kitty was at the door. Ryan was standing there gawking like a school boy with his mouth open. I stepped over and closed it for him as I pulled Kitty in.

"I forgot to tell you that I invited Kitty to go with us tonight," I stated. "While you were sleeping, I got up and saw her clothes still here. So I dressed in one of your shirts and your door shorts to take them back. I knocked and her brother answered. After he got Kitty I gave her the clothes back and invited her to come out with us tonight. Now you need to change into what is laid on your bed."

"I had better, since I would look like a dork dressed like this and you two like the hotties you are," he said, grinning. He headed into the bedroom. Kitty and I stood in the kitchen in companionable silence. Just before Ryan came back out of the bedroom I picked up the black leather jacket that was on the back of one of the chairs at the table.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers