Rayne's POV Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
167 Followers

"Here you go Kitty. I thought that you needed a leather jacket and it perfectly matches what you're wearing," I said as I put it on her shoulders. She smiled at me and was about to say something when Ryan came out and there was a knock at the door. Ryan went to answer it. Alex was on the other side. He was in a black polo and white slacks. His shoes were black.

"We almost look like the negative of each other," he quipped as he stepped in. As soon as he saw Kitty he froze, gaping. She smiled shyly back. I slid up next to him and closed his mouth. "Thanks, Rayne," he mumbled coming out of he trance. "Nice whale tail, Kat." He was the only one who called Kitty, Kat. He had met Kitty before and even been part of a game night, and as you know so had I.

"What's a whale tail?" asked Kitty. Ryan smirked and hid it behind a hand at his comment and dropped the hand to show is smile when she asked.

"Whale tail is a slang reference to thong underwear being worn above the waistband of the pants. This is generally done by women, as men rarely wear thongs," I recited. "The back of the thong sweeps up over the hips from the center making it look like a whale's tail." To emphasize the last point I ran my hand over the straps of Kitty's thong. Kitty shivered at the touch and I smiled.

That is when I dropped the denim and put on white leather boots. The boots were knee high and had a one inch heel. The guys left and walked to the corner, just in case Kitty's mom came home. I knew Eileen Glick, Kitty's mom, was not going to be around for another day. She was in an intensive orientation for the job I had hired her for in the computer company I was heavily invested in.

Kitty and I went down and got into the front seats of the Benz; I made sure that my skirt rode up. We drove to the corner and the guys got in, Ryan was behind me. He blanched slightly when he gave me a kiss on the cheek and saw my state of dress. Kitty teased them both with her hand on my bare thigh right next to my crotch. After everyone was settled we went to the movie theater near the apartment.

After parking I got out then fixed the skirt so I looked 'presentable' and headed to the trunk. I grabbed my white leather jacket, similar to the one that Kitty had, and put it on. At his questioning gaze and I said, "I know it's going to be cold in there. I may as well look a little presentable."

On the walk to the box office I hooked arms with Ryan and Kitty did the same with Alex. He grinned like a little boy with a new toy. I bought the tickets and we entered the lobby. Alex and Kitty each got a twenty from me and Ryan got the exact change for our usual. I was surprised that he got those things as they were my favorite things to have at the movie too. After the distribution of money I went to the restroom. Kitty joined me about a minute later.

Once she was there we took off our jackets then our shirts. Before anyone else came in she had her jacket back on. I took my time, but no one came in. I gathered the shirts up and we took them out to the car. I put them in the trunk, then as calmly as possible Kitty and I reentered the building and found the guys seated two rows up the stadium seating. They had left one seat between them. I forced Ryan to move away from Alex and took his seat.

As the room darkened I started to unbutton the hot jacket. I knew that Ryan would notice the change soon. After I saw his eyes latch onto the exposed skin I unbuttoned the jacket the rest of the way and smiled at him. I needed to let my tits breath so much that I barely made it to the beginning of the movie before opening my jacket to expose them to the room. My hands found and started to massage Kitty's left thigh and Ryan's right one. Half an hour into the movie I needed to let the world know I was topless under the jacket so I took it off, Ryan laid it in the empty chair next to him.

Kitty's fear had stopped her after opening the jacket, but my touch was relaxing her. With my help she freed her chest. Alex almost whistled. His eyes were the size of CDs and he was enjoying the sight. After my jacket was off my hands went back to my neighbors laps, eventually finding their crotches. Ryan's was hard as a rock and Kitty's was radiating heat like she had an engine in her pussy. I stopped moving and we watched the movie without really watching. Hell, Alex was watching only us and squirming. I could see the bulge in his pants, it looked a little uncomfortable bent the way it was.

Maybe fifteen minutes past with the three of us connected by my hands when I needed to touch myself. I lifted the skirt up to create an impromptu belt and spread my legs. I was already wet. That is when Kitty took her jacket off, putting it with mine next to Ryan. I turned to Alex and licked my lips seductively before giving him a wicked grin.

I sat back and deftly pulled The Rod out with one hand. Kitty had opened her pants and had one hand inside them rubbing the silk into her pussy. As I started to slowly stroke Ryan I also started to push her thong and with it her pants passed her knees. Once they were there I let gravity take over. Kitty was essentially nude now with her pants on the ground around her feet.

She spread her legs and stuck two fingers from her right hand into her wet box. My right hand started to rub her hard nub, while my left gripped and stroked The Rod. Then Kitty and Ryan joined forces and using just four fingers total started to finger my hot pussy. Ryan teased me with the thought of getting off and Kitty mimicked my movements on her clit on my own. When Ryan slid his thin, long middle finger into my ass I almost came, but he removed it quickly. Then he stopped my hand on his cock, which surprised me. He leaned forward and reinserted the middle finger into my ass then his other middle finger penetrated my pussy and pressed the one spot in there that will get me off with just a simple push. With the push I came, and came hard. I kept my mouth shut, because I knew if I opened it I would have been screaming. (God that was a great orgasm.)

Sometime between Ryan putting his second finger into me and my coming back to reality, Kitty had taken her hand back and was tweaking her nipples. I could tell that Kitty was close and that she was worried about her squirting. I had a plan. I placed the hand that I had been using on her over her mouth as she came and I lifted her ass up off the chair. She was load, I would have probably been just as load. Luckily my hand muffled most of her moans. There was only one small squirt that landed on the seat in front of her and I lowered her to the chair where she soaked the entire thing. I had done the same thing to my own chair. As the movie was finishing we redressed and left the theater in a hurry. We split up by gender and used the restrooms. Kitty and I found the guys deep in discussion outside.

She and I were wearing our jackets half open. We hooked our arms into the crook of the arm of the man we did earlier and walked back to the car. At the car I opened the trunk and threw my jacket in. Kitty did too. She nervously looked around before looking me in the eye and seeing my encouragement before taking it off though.

We got into the car and I made sure that my bare ass touched the seat. I drove us to The Haven. This is another business I own. When I bought it, it was a straight up Goth club and it was going under. I bought it and changed the format of the club, but I kept the title and some of the décor to create an interesting interior. The club started turning a profit within a year of my purchasing it.

I pulled into the closest parking spot to the smoker's area. I spotted Amber and waved. I noticed Kitty slide into the foot well as I pulled into the parking spot.

"Why did I listen to you?" she hissed.

"Because you knew I was suggesting something fun," I answered. I then got out of the car and walked to the back, never touching my skirt. A moment later Ryan found me bent over at the waist digging in the mess of the trunk. I was singing along with the music that was pounding out of the building. Eventually I pulled my top to the edge of the trunk and a length of elastic was in my other hand. I put the top on and made sure my nipples stood out then lowered the skirt to cover my ass. With a kiss I took the elastic back from Ryan, whom I had handed it to while I dressed.

Ryan generally stood with his feet shoulder width apart. Probably because of the way his dad was with him. Ryan's dad was an officer in the US Air Force and kind of a drill instructor at work and home. Because of the way he stands I knew his pants would not fall to the ground when I opened them. I tied the elastic around his waist and low enough to make sure The Rod stayed close to his body in any state of hardness.

I left him to pull his pants up and went to talk to Amber. "Having fun?"

"Hi, Miss Crowe. Yes I'm having a great time," she smiled. "It looks like you have the whole crowd out with you tonight." She took a puff of the cigarette in her hand.

"Yeah, Kitty is in the foot well, Ryan is pulling his pants up and Alex is getting Kitty's top. We just came from the movies," I stated as Ryan hugged me from behind. He only heard the last sentence.

"Hey, Amber, how are you doing? I didn't expect to see you until she needed to be cleaned," he said, his breath moving the fine hairs near my ear. At the rocking of the car I looked back to see Kitty was frantically pulling her top on. Alex was trying to help and in the process copping a feel.

"I'm doing great, Ryan. I'm giving myself one last weekend on partying with smoking added to the mix. On Monday I'm quitting. I have friends who are going to make sure I don't cave into a craving," Amber said bringing our attention back to her. I had slipped my right hand between Ryan and me and started to squeeze his hard cock.

"That's great!" I exclaimed. "I knew you should quit but I didn't want to impose my ideals on you." Kitty and Alex finally came up to us. "Amber these are our friends, Kathryn and Alex." I introduced Kitty to Amber like they had never met before so Ryan would not know what happened earlier. They smiled and waved. "Now that we're all ready I think it would be best if we got inside. See you later Amber." And we walked around the building to the entrance of the club. I paid then led the group up to the most secluded corner on the top floor. I sent the boys to get drinks and cased the room. There was no one older than thirty-five in the room.

Ryan pulled me onto the dance floor as soon as his hands were empty. We danced like a couple, practically fucking with out insertion. Dancing with Alex was no better and his hands were tentative at first. After dancing for a while we all went back and sat. I was squeezing The Rod while we sat and cooled down some. Ryan was returning the favor with a finger inside me.

I leaned into Ryan and whispered, "Next time we are on the dance floor lift my top and be ready for a quick fuck. We may not be able to get off that time, but we both will on that dance floor before the night is out." I licked his ear gave him a devilishly hot smile.

Once we were rested we moved to the dance floor again. I started dancing around him and running my hands all over myself. My hands were pulling the hem of the skirt up a little every time they came up my body. I danced around him again before giving him a passionate kiss and grinding my barely covered pussy onto his rock hard pant-cover cock.

We stopped moving and just swayed there until I pulled back enough for me to slip my hands to the fly of his pants. I unzipped the pants and pulled The Rod out. After he was out I turned and ground my ass over it. I leaned into him raising one arm over our heads while the other went behind his head; Ryan hugged me to him. He found and pinched my nipples through the fabric of the top. I shifted on his cock when he pinched. My top was pushed up after I asked him to.

The shifting caused the skirt moved and we made a cock hot dog with my ass as the bun. I bent forward, leaving his touch for a moment and pulled him through my legs to slide into my very wet pussy. Standing back up his hands engulfed my tits. I started slowly sliding front to back on my rod. I lost focus on the rest of the room. I was in a moment.

When Kitty and Alex, slightly undressed, bumped into us, the spell was broken. I gentle slid off The Rod and redressed both of us as I kissed Ryan. We went back to the table and Ryan practically ran to get more drinks for us. I watched Kitty and Alex and saw Amber watching too. They were pawing each other like they were in a private bedroom. Neither had a hand in the other's pants but they were close. Kitty's tits were mashed into his chest. They came back and sat maybe a minute before Ryan got back with drinks for all.

After a while Kitty dragged Ryan to the floor. As she danced away from him I pulled Alex to the floor. Almost instantly I grabbed his right hand and planted it on my left tit and his left hand on my ass. I then pulled him into a kiss and put my hands on his ass. They were harder than Ryan's. I quickly became topless again as his right hand moved under my top. I was the one to pull my skirt up and allow him to touché my bare ass. Ryan stopped by us just after we stopped kissing. When Kitty jumped on him, both Alex and I winced in sympathetic pain. As Kitty glued her face to Ryan's I did the same to Alex. That is when he finally touched my flaming hot pussy. The touch inadvertently made me cum. I started shaking in his arms and I think I scared him a little.

After I calmed down, I reassured him that I was alright and made sure he knew that he just made me cum. While reassuring him I straightened my clothes again. We headed back to the table, him supporting me the whole way. I did not need it, but it was nice of him to do it. We walked up to the table to find Ryan trying to open Kitty's pants. I grabbed his head and pulled him away from her.

"You can't do that here. She looses her pants the jig is up. You will feel it soon enough," I came across stern. Alex and Kitty seemed disappointed.

"Sorry, got caught up in the moment," Ryan answered hugging me to him.

About a minute later he and I were back on the floor. With a deep but short kiss I repeated my dance from earlier. This time though I only went around once before my skirt was a belt again. I pulled The Rod back out without hiding it. I kissed him then turned and pulled him through my legs and into me easier than the first time we did this. After he was all the way in I came again.

When I came down I moved on him with earnest and he lifted her top. I alternated between fast short movements and slow long ones or a mix those. All the while squeezing my pussy muscles. He was kneading my tits and groaning.

I could tell he wanted to get off and held him off for two more songs. To help keep him going I would stop moving every so often, when I could tell that he was close. The last time I stopped I got off him, turned around, jumped up and impaled myself on the ready to pop cock, wrapping my legs around his waist again, like his first fuck of the day. My mouth found his and our tongues wrestled. I moved on him only a couple times when he came with a grunt into my mouth. After the last shot I extricated my self from him and headed to the restroom to clear some of the excess from me. I did not want to have it running down my leg as I walked to the car and I did not want it on my car seat.

After cleaning up, I walked back to the table and got an ovation from Kitty and Alex. I smiled, slammed my drink and walked out. I knew they were in shock and I needed the time. I hustled to the car and stripped pushing everything into the trunk then got in and drove to the front. At the front Ryan got in the passenger seat while Alex and Kitty got in the back. Everyone looked at me a little surprised.

"Where are we going?" came from Ryan as he kicked off his shoes.

"I thought that we should go to my house, since none of us want to talk to Kitty's mother," I answered, keeping up the ruse, and floored it. My right hand went to Ryan's crotch as we got on the freeway. I opened the pants up and with his help pushed the pants to his knees. I needed to hold The Rod.

I used my rearview mirror to watch Kitty take her top off and pull Alex into her chest. He eagerly complied and started suckling at her tits like a baby. Her hands were pulling his shirt up and running over the bared skin. When she got the shirt as high as she could while he was sucking her tits, he pulled away and she took it off. His hands had not been idle while his face was attached to her chest. They had opened her jeans and started working the denim off her hips and ass. Now that she could move more she lifted her ass off the seat and he pulled the pants down and off along with her boots. With out preamble Alex pulled the silk away from her wet pussy and slid his middle finger into her, his thumb went to her clit. She pulled him into a deep kiss. That is when Ryan looked back.

I pinched him because when he looked back his hand stopped moving. He looked at me, smiled and pinched my nipple. He then undressed the rest of the way and when we pulled up in front of my house he was even more naked than me. I still had my boots on. Before getting out of the car I looked into the back again. Kitty's thong was gone and Alex's pants were open. After checking I ran inside, kicked my boots off and laid on the coffee table.

Ryan followed first and knelt down between my legs and started eating me. He was very good at it, but a woman can eat another woman out better because they know what they like and do the same to their partner. He tongue fucked me with his nose rubbing my clit. He alternated between deep stiff strokes and licking the lips right around the hole. He pulled his nose away and licked from asshole to clit. I squirmed and moaned from start to finish. He lapped at my pussy like he was a cat cleaning me. As he started to focus on my clit I started to buck. I had closed my eyes when he started to eat me. I opened them when someone kissed me.

It was Alex. The kiss was heartfelt, but quick. After the kiss I looked at him. He was naked and had a seven and a half inch cock pointing at me about two feet from my face. There was a small trimmed amount of hair just above his cock, but his balls were hairless. I smiled and grabbed him. He was a little surprised, but very happy when I pulled him to my mouth. Before I took him into my mouth I kissed the diamond tattoo on his right hip. I twisted my head while sucking him into me. I employed all the sexual teachings my grandmother taught me to get him off quickly. He was the only one of us that had not cum yet tonight. He came strongly into my mouth about the time Kitty lured Ryan away.

After cumming Alex almost fell over. I could tell that he had wanted that for most of the night. I helped him to the floor and sat next to him. My hand lightly touching all the right places to get him hard again. It helped that we got to watch Kitty get fucked by Ryan. In no time at all Alex was again hard as steel. I put a condom on him and assumed the cowgirl position. I rocked up and down on his cock, reveling in the difference between him and Ryan.

As I heard Kitty getting load I turned around to stimulate both of us differently, plus it held off his cumming, if he was close. We both could watch the show Ryan and Kitty were giving us again. I was enjoying the moment when I felt Alex's fingers spreading my ass cheeks and pushing on my hole. I got a wicked idea from that. I pulled off his cock and almost easily pushed him into my ass. I groaned and mumbled, "Mein, Gott!" I started to slide up and down on his cock in my ass, my hand rubbing my clit. After Ryan and Kitty collapsed I stopped my hand and waited for him to come back to us. When Ryan was back with us, I noticed that he had not softened and I was not going to need to coax him into hardness. I beckoned him to us and spread my lips for him. He lost the condom and buried The Rod to the hilt.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
167 Followers