Rayne's POV Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

The double penetration was interesting and fun. This was another thing I had not been able to experience under grandma's tutelage. I felt so full. It was a little awkward at first, but once the pace of the three of us was found it went smoothly. I have only done this twice, this time and at the after reception party Ryan and my wedding night. I loved the feeling of how their cocks were only separated by a thin membrane.

I came quickly and continuous. They were the ones to really find the pace and eventually cum themselves. Ryan came first with Alex right behind by maybe one shot. Ryan came so much that he basically passed out and I was in no condition to hold him up, so we ended up on top of Alex. Ryan deflated fast since he came twice without the normal recuperation time. After he got off me I pulled Alex's soft cock out of my ass.

"Man, what's with the tat?" came from Ryan, upon seeing the diamond.

"The diamond is a reminder for me of a saying someone told me once. My mom's mom told me I was a 'diamond in the rough'," he answered, with a smile, and then he yawned. I knew it was three a.m. without looking at the clock.

"Why is it on your hip?" Kitty asked, crawling to his side and lying a hand on the tattoo. His cock twitched at the touch.

"I didn't want my parents bitching about me getting it. They have no idea that I have it. It was my eighteenth birthday present form them since all they gave me was money. I had it put there cause I knew they weren't going to see this part of my body," he answered bitterly. "I'm tired. Rayne, do you have a bed I can crash in?"

His last question made Kitty frown, then she smiled and asked, "Mind a bed buddy?" I smiled thinking all my plans for her were finally completed.

"Not at all, I was actually hoping you would join me," he said with a smile. He placed his left hand over hers on his hip and his right on her shoulder. I had gone to open a bedroom, but heard it all.

"The first room on the right has a queen bed and is ready for you," I said to Alex. The couple on the floor stood and walked to me in the doorway.

Alex stopped and said to me, "Thank you." Then they walked off.

"There are condoms in the night tables, if you need them," I called pulling my man to his feet. We headed upstairs to bed and spooned. We made love one last time before going to sleep in each others arms.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers