Ray's Ring Ch. 01

Story Info
An intra-family love tale.
2.1k words
4.52
144.5k
147

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers

An adventure story with mind control, telepathy, rape, retribution, step sibling sex, sister-in-law sex, mother/son and aunt/nephew incest, step mom sex, a miraculous cure, Ets, murder and an intergalactic war. All the principal characters (at least the ones who have sex) are over 21. Enjoy, let me know what you think of my tale. Jb7.

*

Part One (Introductions, an assault, an intervention, and an offer)

Ray Antony Edwards paused his ATV at the top of the rise to consider his options for beating the storm. It had come out of nowhere. He had been repairing the fence at the north end of the family farm he worked with his dad and brother, when he saw a glint of gold buried in the soil around the post he was replacing. When he finished digging it out, he found an ancient ring of gold, mounted with a ruby of unusual color and depth, almost blood red. As soon as he put it on, the sky darkened and the wind started. Having lived in the area for all of his 26 years, he recognized the signs of violent weather and made the wise decision to get the hell home.

From his position at the top of the rise, he could continue along the dug road he was on and follow the highway to his family's house, a distance of about two miles, about a six minute ride. Or he could cut across the field using the path worn in the grass, a rougher ride of a mile and a half, but still six minutes given the condition of the meadow and the path. He knew that going across the field would feel shorter because he would be able to see the house getting closer all the time. As he kicked the ATV into gear and started to turn to cross the field, he saw the entire sky light up in a phenomenon rarely seen-a sheet of lightening. It looked like the whole sky was on fire, and the resulting thunder sounded as if he were trapped inside a high fidelity double bass speaker. He hit the gas and started across the field, his head ringing with the sound of thunder.

Later, people passing by in a car would describe the lightening strike for him. Out of the sheet of lightening, it seemed as if a ball of energy dropped to the top of the rise and started down the path after him. When he was a little more than two-thirds of the way across the field, the ball overtook him. They said it simply rolled up and engulfed him. They saw it roll past the ATV, but he was no longer there. The ball then seemed to raise up on two legs and began running toward the house. With each stride, it appeared to shrink until it was completely gone by the time he reached the driveway of his family's house.

At that point, Ray fell to his knees and caught his breath, wondering what the hell had happened to him. He glanced at the sky. The dark clouds in the southwest sky had a strange green tint to them, and the clouds were rolling so they looked like they were boiling. He heaved himself to his feet and started for the house, wondering if anyone else was home at this time of day. Vaguely, from a distance, he heard his sister telling someone to stop, to move their hands, to leave her alone. He felt a jolt as if his face had been slapped hard, backhanded. He saw her and her current boyfriend's cars parked by the front door. He ran up the steps of the porch and into the house.

It only took a glance to see what was happening. His sister was on the living room couch, trying unsuccessfully to fend off the large young man straddling her hips, as he worked to remove her blouse and bra.

"Come on you teasing bitch, stop struggling. I've waited for you long enough. I'm gonna have you today, whether you want to or not."

"No, no Harry, don't, please, not like this."

"Not like that and not at all," said Ray as he entered the room.

Harry glanced over his shoulder at the sound of Ray's voice. "Get out of here squirt, this has nothing to do with you. It's just between me and this teasing bitch."

"You're in my house, trying to rape my sister? That sounds like my business to me. Either get the hell off her right now, or I'll throw you out the fuckin' window."

Harry looked at him with a feral grin. "The only person going through the window is you, squirt."

Ray looked at his sister's attacker. Harry stood about six foot six, weighing about 250 pounds. He played semi-pro football in the fall as a defensive linebacker. While successful in stopping plays coming through his slot, he didn't earn a lot of respect because of his reputation for playing dirty. Six inches shorter and 50 pounds lighter, Ray looked like an easy target for Harry.

As Harry started toward him, Ray asked "You a betting man, Harry?"

"What?"

"Well, I don't want to break up my Mom's furniture with a fight, so I thought we might settle this with a bet."

"What bet?"

As Ray moved toward Harry, he thought this would be a good time for his sister to leave the room, while Harry was distracted. He was pleased and surprised when he saw her do just that. He continued with Harry. "I'm willing to bet that my cock is bigger than yours. If I'm wrong, I'll let you fuck my ass, but if I'm right, then for every inch difference, I get to kick you in the balls once."

"What, you got a desire to get fucked? Ain't you getting any from that pussy you been dating?"

"Nah, I just got a big desire to smash your nuts to dust."

At that, Harry lost his temper and charged at Ray, the same way he rushed the line when he played ball. As he charged Ray, time seemed to slow for the smaller man. Although Harry was a fearsome sight moving toward him, Ray saw that the small giant had left a number of openings for defensive strikes, most of which would be temporarily disabling. He waited for Harry to move withing reaching distance, then reached up between his arms and pushed them aside and brought his hands down in a chopping motion, hitting him at the forward part of the juncture of the shoulder and neck. Harry dropped as if he had been poleaxed.

Ray leaned down and grabbed a handful of Harry's hair and lifted his head so he could look directly in his eyes. "Now listen and pay attention, you cocksucking piece of horse shit. If I even hear of you coming or staying within 50 yards of anyone in my family, I'll hunt you down and turn you into worm food. Do you understand?" He felt Harry try to nod, and began to sense waves of fear coming from the man. He let loose of his hair and let his head drop to the floor. He grabbed the back of Harry's shirt collar and dragged him out the door and to the top of the steps .He noticed the weather had cleared up. "Can you stand yet?" Harry shook his head. "That's too bad," said Ray and pushed him so he slid down the stairs on his stomach. As he watched Harry drag himself to and into his roadster, he called out "50 yards, asshole, remember that."

He walked back into the house to find his sister. She was on her bed in her upstairs bedroom. He knocked on the door, walked in and approached the bed. As he sat down on the edge of the bed, his sister Amy turned over and reached for him. As they shared a hug, she softly said "Thank you. I don't think I would have been able to hold him off much longer."

"Well, you don't have to worry about him anymore. I told him if I ever heard of him being withing 150 feet of you, or anyone else in the family, I'd hunt him down and grind his nuts to dust. I'm glad you decided to leave before the fight started."

"You told me to. I heard you say to get out of there."

"Not me, I was busy keeping Harry distracted so you could sneak out."

"But it was just as clear as you're talking now. I know I heard you."

"Like I heard you screaming at Harry to stop just before I came in and he hit you."

"He hit me before you came in; that's how he was able to get inside my shirt." She reached up to rub her cheek. "I thought my eye was going to pop out." As she rubbed her cheek, Harry was aware of a rubbing sensation on his own cheek, the same cheek he had felt get hit just before he ran into the house. He also felt a twinge of fear coming from his sister.

Although she was five years younger than Ray, to the day, Amy could have been his twin. Her ash blonde coloring, and sky blue eyes matched his, as did her height. And as much as he could have been an example of what the well-conditioned male should look like, Amy was every male teenager's ideal stroke fantasy. While she was taller than most men her age, her 36C bust was well suited to her slender frame, as was her 23-inch waist and 35-inch hips. As he looked at her, Ray thought he couldn't blame Harry for wanting her, and said so.

"Well, if he hadn't got rough," Amy replied, "he might have been the one."

"Hmmh? What one?"

Amy blushed. "I'm still...I mean I've never..."

"You're still a virgin? Did he know that?" When she nodded, Ray turned red with anger. He thought, "That son of a bitch. If I had known that, he'd never have driven away with his prick attached." He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. As he looked at his sister, he saw her eyes grow large with fear. "What's wrong?" he asked her.

"You," she replied. "I can hear you thinking about hurting Harry for what he was going to do. Hearing what you want to do to him scares me."

"What do you mean, you can hear me thinking?"

"Well, I hear you talking, but your mouth isn't moving. Not all the time, only when you're mad. Sort of like when I heard you in the living room."

"You must be imagining things. We're not -what is it-tele something."

"Telepathic. One of us must be."

"Okay, what did you hear I wanted to do to Harry?"

"Rip his cock off and feed it to him."

Ray blanched. That was exactly what he had been thinking. To cover his reaction, he reached out and took his sister's hands. "Well, I'm not gonna get another chance so don't worry. And the next time you feel ready to give up your cherry, call me."

"Why, do you want to be my first?"she asked with a smile.

Ray blushed. "N-n-n-noo, but I `ll help you find someone who'll appreciate it and do it right.

"Damn, I thought you were offering yourself."

He laughed. "If you weren't my sister...."

"What's that got to do with anything. We're both over twenty one, and I'm on the pill so there's no chance of having kids. If I want you, and you want to do it with me, why not?" She laid back on her elbows which had the visual effect of turning her C's to D's, and Ray was acutely aware of her very prominent nipples poking through her shirt. She suddenly sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into an open mouthed tongue twisting kiss. Before he could respond, she broke it off, and swung her legs over his head so she could stand up. "That was for what you did, and what you want to do. Just let me know when," she said as she stood and left the room. "And, anyway," she said, turning at the door. "We're only steps. It may be 20 years, but we're not blood," and she turned and disappeared into the house.

Ray stared at the door, aware of his very hard erection, realizing she was right. He did want her, and had for a while.

julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers