Razia, The Horny Divorcee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'I was only obeying orders' I said with a straight face.

'Obeying orders! What orders? Whose orders? I did not ask you to press my tits' she said.

'No you didn't but they did' I said pointing to her boobs, 'since we met they are saying to me "we are so pretty and well shaped, why don't you squeeze us. Yes Sahebji go ahead we would like that" so not wanting to insult them I pressed your boobs' I grinned.

Razia laughed, 'You are a naughty man I will have to be careful of you. Tomorrow you will say something else gave you orders and you will want to f.....' realizing what she was about to say she stopped and blushed.

I tried to kiss her again but she stopped me, 'No more sir. You wanted one kiss but you have taken two already' and walked away towards her children.

I was pleased at the progress I had made. I thought, 'The kiss has definitely made her choot wet. She even thought of me fucking her'. I waited for few minutes before following her.

After dinner that evening we sat in the residents lounge like a family would. We were the sole occupants of the lounge. Razia sat knitting while the children romped around playing hide and seek. I sat opposite her admiring her beautiful face, her perfectly shaped boobs and making small talk. Razia sat with her legs slightly apart. My eyes fell on the ball of wool nestling between her legs, 'Razia how I wish I was as lucky as that ball of wool lying so near the gates of heaven I am yearning for since I met you'. She blushed and closed her thighs.

Suddenly Rashid came running and jumped on to her lap. 'Oww! Rashid please be careful. You could have hurt me badly. Now get off and let me knit'. Rashid shook his head and ground his small bottoms deeper into her lap forcing her thighs to widen again.

'Get up you rascal. I can't knit while you are sitting on my lap' she said.

'No I won't' Rashid replied with a laugh. She tried to push him off but he held on to her.

She looked at me, 'Sahebji please remove this little imp from my lap'.

I pushed my hands under his bottoms to lift him. I could feel the heat emanating from her choot. With her choot at touching distance I could not resist the temptation to squeeze her open thighs. I looked at her while caressing them. Our eyes met, she held my gaze without any protest. Emboldened by her favorable reaction I moved my hand towards her seat of pleasure.

Suddenly she laughed, 'Don't tell me that a big strong man like you can't lift a small boy'.

'There' I said lifting Rashid and slapping him playfully on his bottom, 'now go and play with your sister and let your mother knit'.

I had a huge hard on. I sat down next to her and placed my arms around her shoulders. Pulling her towards me I said, 'Razia I wanted you from the moment I laid eyes on you. I am mad about you. Please give me a kiss'.

'What here? No you will compromise me' she said.

'How can I? Everyone thinks that we are married and there is no one around to see us anyway. Please my sweet Razia' I persisted.

'But the children will see' she argued.

'The children are too busy playing. They will not notice' I said taking her hand and placing it on my hard lund (cock). She tried to pull it away but I held it there.

'No Sahebji please not now' she protested.

'If not now then when?' I asked.

'Later' she said blushing.

'All right later. You unlock the connecting door and I will come to you when the kids are asleep' I suggested.

'No, no don't do that you will disturb the children' she said hastily.

'Okay, then you come to my room when they are asleep' I said.

Blushing she replied, 'All right. I will come'.

With a song in my heart I said, 'Promise? I will wait for you at ten'.

'Yes at ten but only if you behave yourself now' she said trying to pull her hand away from my hard on. I released her hand. She withdrew it but not before she had squeezed my cock a couple of times.

I returned to my seat opposite her. Happy at the turn of events I looked at her. There was subdued excitement in her eyes and her face had a strange glow. 'She is just as eager to be with me as I am to be with her' I thought and decided that now Rashid deserved a real big box of chocolate.

Ten minutes later she stood up and said, 'Come children time for bed'.

Both the children protested. 'Mommy let us play for some more time, please' Rashid said and ran to me for support.

'No it is already late. Come on' she said.

'Uncle Sahebji please ask mommy to let us play for some more time' Rashid begged.

'Ten minutes more' I said. Both the children nodded eagerly.

'Please Razia let them play for ten minutes more' I requested throwing my lot with the children.

She looked at me accusingly. Her eyes seemed to say, 'Look now who is delaying matters'.

'All right ten minutes and not a minute more'. Ten minutes later all three went to their room.

I looked at my watch. It was not yet nine. There was plenty of time. I went to the bar and had a leisurely drink thinking of the untold pleasures that awaited me that night.

Once in my room I shaved, although I did not require to, and took a long hot shower. I applied my best cologne and changed into my silk pajama suit. I looked at my reflection in the full-length mirror. For the occasion I thought I was a bit over dressed. Discarding the top I got into bed to wait for Razia to arrive.

The nearby clock tower struck ten but no sign of Razia. I waited for another ten minutes then ten more. I started getting doubts. 'Did she really mean it or was it just a ploy to get rid me?' I thought. To find out the truth of the matter I tried the connecting door. It was locked. I knocked on it and called out her name softly. There was no reply, nor could I hear any movement on the other side.

I called her room on the internal phone. After two rings a breathless Razia said, 'Yes'.

'Aren't you coming? You promised to come at ten. I am waiting for you' I said impatiently.

'Waiting for me? Where? Why?' she asked giggling.

'In bed where else to make wild love to you all night long' I replied, 'are you coming or you want me to bang on the connecting door all night and wake up the whole hotel'.

'No don't do that I am coming but give me some more time to make myself pretty for you'.

'You are already pretty enough to eat' I replied.

'Flatterer! Yes I will come. I had a hard time getting Rashid to sleep. Give me just ten minutes more. Please Sahebji ten minutes and no more' she replied, 'and don't phone again I don't want you to wake the children'

It was after twenty agonizing minutes that I heard the doorknob of the connecting door turn. I was waiting for her. She came in leaving the door slightly ajar. She wore a knee length nightie with a shawl wrapped round her bare shoulders to keep herself warm. Jumping out of bed I took her in my arms and we kissed.

'Aren't you a little over dressed for the occasion' I said pulling off her shawl and nightie.

'Please don't it is cold' she protested.

I looked at her naked body. Like her ass her boobs were firm. The nipples were hard and erect with excitement. She had no hair on her choot. Even in the dim light of the bedside lamp I could clearly see her hard erect clit peeping out from her lower lips. As I stood admiring her naked beauty she said, 'Please Sahebji I am cold'.

'Don't fret darling, my immersion rod will soon warm you' I said dropping my pajama bottoms freeing my raging hard on from its confines. Taking my erect cock in her hand she exclaimed, 'God Sahebji you are very large'.

Taking her in my arms I kissed her tenderly. She shivered.

Dear reader I would like to think that it was my kiss and the size of my tool that made her tremble but in all probability the real reason was the cold weather.

We slipped inside the bed. While kissing her I ran my fingers between her cunt lips while she moved the fore skin of my cock up and down. I kissed her on her lips, nibbled her ear and then suckled her erect tit tnipples. She kept moaned, 'Oh Sahebji' 'Oh Sahebji'. I moved lower towards her cunt pausing briefly to rotate my tongue in her navel. I licked her swollen cunt lips.

'Oh Sahebji it feels sooooo good' she moaned and raised her hips pressing her cunt to my lips. I took her hard clit between my teeth and bit lightly on it.

'Oww it hurts but it feels soooo good. Don't stop. Go on Y..hes go on'. Her legs widened. I moved lower and pushed my tongue into her choot.

'AGHRR' she screamed and with a loud sigh released her love juices.

As I licked her offering she said, 'Mujhse ab saha nahin jata. Sahebji der mat karo. Apna laurda meri bur main ghusserd do (I can't stand it any more. Sahebji don't delay. Shove your cock into my cunt)'.

I got on top of her, 'As you wish my queen' I said and placing my cock at the entrance of her choot and gave a push. The knob entered.

'Oh lagta hai. Yaad hai na, maine teen saal se nahin chudwaya dheere, dheere dalo (Oh it hurts. Remember I have not fucked for three years push it in slowly)'. I moved my cock in and out. Going deeper with each stroke till I was fully inside her love tube.

'Ab poora ghuss gaya (Now I am fully in)' I panted.

'Haan ab mujhe chodo (Yes now fuck me)' she moaned.

I started to move my cock in and out of her dripping choot. I fucked her with long slow strokes varying the length and speed constantly. Her moans were getting louder and louder. Her back arched upwards. 'Oh my god it feels so good. I had nearly forgotten this heavenly feeling. Aur zorse chodo. Haan aur tez. Oh mera nikalne wala hai (Fuck me harder. Y..hes faster. Oh I am about to cum)' she moaned. 'Y..hes like this Y..hes my god Sahebji I AM COMMMMINNNNG' she screamed and lay inert. I slowed down and nearly stopped.

'Oh! Don't stop. Keep moving. Make me cum again' she said bucking her bottoms from below. I recommenced the fuck motion. After a few strokes her bottoms started to move keeping rhythm with my in and out strokes. 'My God Sahebji continue like this. You will make me cum again. Are you not coming' she inquired.

'Y..hes I am also not too far away. Do I need to be careful?' I panted.

'No. For gods sake don't take it out now. Cum inside me' she moaned. 'Faster Sahebji faster and harder. I am nearly there. Y..hes, y..hes I am there OHHH MY GODD SAAAHEEEEBJIIIII' she shouted and came. At this moment I also shot my load into her cum thirsty cunt.

For few minutes we lay kissing savoring the intense sensation we had just experienced. As I was about to get off she said, 'No, please not yet. Fuck me one more time'.

Who was I to object? I started to move my half-stiff cock in and out till it was hard again. After a long satisfying second fuck we lay resting. I lit a cigarette and Razia cuddled up to me. She lay with her head on my chest twirling the locks of hair growing there between her fingers.

'Sahebji I am dying to ask you something? Promise you will tell the truth' she asked.

'Of course why not?' I assured her

'What did you whisper to Rashid that morning which prompted him to eat his porridge in such quick time' she asked.

'What! I feel insulted is this the reason why you agreed to come to me tonight. My dear Razia you did not have to sleep with me for that. I would have told you if you had only said please, please' I said with tongue in the cheek.

'Don't be silly. That was not the real reason. Tell me' she said tugging at the hair on my chest.

'Oww lady that hurt' I said.

'If you don't tell me then I will pull harder' she threatened.

'Okay, Okay I will tell you but only if you tell me the real reason why you agreed to come to me tonight. I can't believe you are here. At first you were so reserved and aloof that I thought you will never agree' I said.

'Okay I will tell you everything. Satisfied? Now tell' she said.

'Okay. I whispered to him, "Rashid jaldi se apni porridge kha le nahin tau main teri gaand maroonga" ("Eat your porridge quickly other wise I will bugger you")' I said with a straight face.

Razia was aghast. 'NO YOU DIDN'T?' She said loud enough to wake the neighbors.

'Shh not so loud you will wake the neighbors. Of course I didn't I was just joking. Do you think I am an ass?' I replied offended.

'I wouldn't know about that' she laughed, 'I knew you were joking. I suppose the poor fellow doesn't even know what gaand (ass hole) means'.

'Maybe not but I bet Shabnam knows all about choot (cunt), lund (cock) and chudai (fucking)' I said.

'Mmm most probably she does. Today the girls of her age are much more aware of sex than we were in our days. Can you believe that I only learnt these words when I was nearly thirteen' she said laughing, 'Sahebji forget about Shabnam she is too young. Had she been at least fourteen or so then I would have let you deflower her, so that she could also enjoy your formidable lund. It is not every day that a girl meets a man with such a fine tool'.

'Maybe you will let me when she is older' I said hopefully.

'Maybe yes, maybe no' she laughed. 'That I will decide if and when we meet again and if by then I haven't changed my mind or met someone better equipped than you. Now enough of daydreaming. Tell me what did you really say to him'.

'It was nothing earth moving. I asked him if he wanted to be tall and strong like me?' He nodded. 'Well then I told him to eat his porridge and he ate it. That is all' I said.

'My God this boy. I could have said the same thing till I was blue in the face but he wouldn't have budged and if a stranger says the same thing the rascal gobbles up his porridge' she laughed.

'It requires a man to handle a boy', I said smugly, 'now it is your turn to divulge all'.

'All right but while I am telling you, you will not look at me. I feel embarrassed' she said.

'Embarrassed? Sweetheart you must be joking. You are lying naked in my bed holding my laurda in your hand. I have fucked you twice and still you say you will feel embarrassed?' I asked surprised.

'Baring one's body is one thing and laying open one's heart and Soul is another. You will not understand. You are a man. Promise?' she replied.

She was right I did not understand but nevertheless I agreed, 'On my honor'. I looked up to heaven and thought, 'God what a strange creature you have created. I hope that at least you can understand her because I can't. Anyway thank you for creating her. Life would not be worth living without her '.

'When I you saw in the lobby for the first time, I liked you. You were the type I could get friendly with, real friendly, if you get what I mean' she said starting her narration, 'but my mind cautioned me "Razia you have just divorced your husband after a three year long legal battle. You are very vulnerable. Be careful don't rush into things" the warning was timely and the point well taken. I mulled over it and decided to be reserved and aloof even to the degree of rudeness if necessary'.

'In the lift you introduced yourself. I could see in your eyes that you liked me. Staying with my resolve I ignored your friendly gesture. Then the luggage mix up took place. You pointed to the connecting door and kept repeating that the bellboy and the reception clerk thinks we are married. This made me think back on my married days and all the goodies that go with it, which I was missing so much'.

Here I nudged her, 'What all goodies go with marriage? I have never been married therefore I don't know. Don't talk in riddles say things clearly'.

'Don't tell me you are that dumb. No, I think you want me to use naughty words. Don't you?' she said.

'Yes it makes the story real sexy' I replied grinning.

'No I can't, I feel embarrassed' she said.

'How can you, you were using them a few minutes back' I countered.

'Oh that was in the heat of passion but like this. I don't think I could do it' she said.

'Listen just imagine my lund is in your choot and we are fucking then it will come easier' I laughed.

She hit me playfully on my chest, 'Okay Mr. Dumbo all the chudai (fucking) that goes with it, which I was missing now. Happy?' I grinned at her.

'Hey that reminds me' she inquired, 'did you by any chance bribe the bellboy to leave my suitcases in your room?'

'Definitely not but I wish I had thought of it. Believe me it was his genuine mistake. I must confess that I did notice the mix up but kept quiet so that I could have another chance to talk to you' I smiled.

She laughed, 'Mr. Dumbo I think you are a sly one'.

'In my room you again introduced yourself. The way you did it won over the hearts of the children. I also felt attracted towards you but I sensed danger to my virtue and resolved to stay way from you. The resolve was however short-lived' she continued, 'in the dinning room I saw your signal and ignored it but Rashid did not. I had no choice but to share the table with you. I admired the way you handled Rashid. At lunch you pushed the sign "Mr. and Mrs. Sahebji and family" under my nose. Again saying even the dining room staff thought we were married. That night I fantasized what it would be like to be Mrs. Sahebji and got very wet and horny'.

'Today afternoon when you offered to look after the children in exchange for a small reward, I was very skeptic. I wondered what all you could ask for? It had be something to do with sex. Will you ask for my bur (cunt)? No you won't be so crude. Would you want to grope my body? Somehow I thought that was not your style and dismissed it. Ah! You will ask me for a kiss I thought. Yes that is what he will want I concluded. I agreed because I was also very curious as to how it would feel like to be in your arms and be kissed by you'.

'So you guessed what I would want before you agreed? I commented.

'Did you think that I would give anyone carte blanche? No never' she replied continuing with her story,

'Oh when you kissed me and pressed your hard laurda (cock) against my bur (cunt). I was in seventh heaven. My whole body was trembling and tingling with pleasure. I was dripping. I could have stood for hours in your arms kissing you. Then you pressed my tits. I did not expect it and it took me by surprise. That is why I acted the way I did. I felt flattered by your explanation. It was quite funny but the thought that you found my boobs very pretty and well shaped was flattering. By this time all my resolves had gone for a six. I wanted to be as near as possible to you. Oh you can't imagine how much I wanted you to squeeze my tits again'.

'On my way back to the hotel I cursed myself for behaving the way I had. I wished and prayed that by my adverse reaction I had not turned you off and hoped that you will continue your assault on my virtue opening the door for me to be seduced like a lady. I was not disappointed. After dinner when you squeezed my thighs, oh Sahebji believe me my bur (cunt) was leaking like a municipality tap. I desperately wanted to be with you tonight. One thing led to another and here I am lying naked in your bed waiting to be fucked silly by you. Well this the story' she concluded.

'Razia if I had not as you put it I quote "continued my assault on your virtue and opening the door for me to be seduced like a lady" unquote then what would you have done?' I asked.

'Aap se chudwane ka faisala tau main kar hee chuki thi phir mujhe kayeki sharam thi. Main Randi ban kar apke palang main ghuss jaati (That posed no problem. As I had already decided to fuck you I would have acted like a whore and invited myself into your bed)' she laughed.

'You behave like a whore? No way I don't believe it' I replied.

'You don't? I will show you' Razia said and took my semi hard cock in her mouth and in no time brought it to erection. She climbed over me and inserting my cock in her cunt 'Am I acting "whorish" enough for you?' and started to ride me. After ten minutes of fucking motion she panted, 'Sahebji I can't go on I am tired. You do it now'. I rolled her over and finished what she had started.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers