Razia, The Horny Divorcee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

We lay resting and talking when suddenly, 'SSHh I hear Rashid whining' Razia said cocking her ears towards her room. Getting out of bed Razia paused just long enough to pick up the shawl from the floor and ran into her room while still wrapping it round her naked top.

She returned after ten minutes. 'Poor fellow he is so restless tonight. Thank god he is asleep now' she said getting into bed.

'Yes he is a good fellow. I like him' I said.

'Yes he is an angel when he wants otherwise he is a rascal of the first order, just like his father' she laughed.

'Rashid may be a rascal but in my book he is an angel' I said.

'How so?' Razia asked.

'If it had not been for him then you would not have been here. It was he who brought you into my room when the luggage mix up took place. It was he who gave me the opportunity to impress you with the porridge episode. It was he who readily agreed to spend the afternoon with me when you went to the hairdresser making it possible for me to kiss you. It was he who sat on your lap earlier today when I could caress your sexy thighs and make you horny. I have decided to express my gratitude to him by giving him a big box of chocolate' I explained.

'What about me? I have given you my choot don't I also deserve to get a box of chocolates?' Razia pouted.

'Of course my dear' I laughed, 'for you I had reserved my lund but if you prefer a box chocolates instead.....?'

'Definitely not I was joking' Razia replied kissing my cock, 'I am very happy with my lot'.

'Razia why did you divorce your husband?' I asked.

'Oh please don't remind me of that cheating bastard' she said getting annoyed.

'Tut, tut harsh words for the father of your children' I commented.

'You will call him even harsher names if you knew what all he did' she replied.

'Okay, try me. Tell me what he did? I said.

'All right hmmmm I don't know where to start' she mused.

'Start at the very beginning. In my book it is always the best place' I advised.

'Few months after my eighteenth birthday I became Mrs. Aziz Ahmed...' she said starting her narration.

'Ahmed? I interrupted, 'but I thought you said your name was Razia Khan'

'It is. After my divorce I reverted to my maiden name Khan' she clarified.

'Sorry for interrupting you. Please go on' I requested.

She continued, 'Aziz was a ladies man tall, very handsome and very rich. He had inherited number of properties and had millions in other investments. He himself was a highly competent engineer. He worked as a consultant and made quite a big yearly packet, much more than we could easily spend. He did not have a regular office but had converted one room in our flat as his office and operated from there'.

'He loved sex and was very horny. On my wedding night he fucked me so hard and so often that I could hardly walk in the morning. At first it hurt a lot but later I could not get enough. That night he not only popped my cherry but also made me pregnant'.

'After Shabnam was born I did not want another child for at least three years. Aziz did not really care but recommended that I take birth control pills. The pills were new on the market and still not free of all glitches. I hesitated because a friend of mine had taken them and had become sterile. The result was that I let him cum inside me only on my safe days. On other days I insisted that he withdraw before cumming. Aziz did not like it. One night Aziz wanted to fuck me in my ass hole. Initially I refused but seeing how miserable he was I acceded to his demand. In the beginning I did not enjoy it at all but later I learned to love it'.

'Sahebji do you like fucking girls in their ass hole? Razia asked.

'My dear I love it. Do you want me to fuck you in your ass hole now?' I replied with enthusiasm.

'No darling not now we will keep it for later, maybe tomorrow' she smiled.

'It is still a mystery to me that despite all the precautions I took how that horny bastard got me pregnant again when Shabnam was only one year old. After Rashid was born to avoid further pregnancies I was compelled to take birth control pills and prayed that I don't become sterile. I was enjoying the children so much that after a year only I wanted another baby. We tried hard but without result. I went to doctors but they could not help also. The damned pills had made me sterile also'.

'Our flat was very large. I had a cleaning woman coming every morning to clean and dust it. We did not have any servant. Our family was small and I loved to cook and look after them in general. One thing that I was very particular about was feeding my family fresh vegetables and fruits each day. I did not believe in storing them in the refrigerator like others do. For this reason I went to the mandi (wholesale market) every morning at around 10 returning by noon in time to cook lunch. My life was good and I was happy'.

'One morning on the way to the mandi I realized that I did not have enough money with me. I turned around. On entering the flat I heard some strange sounds. The sounds were coming from the bedroom. The door was ajar. I pushed it open and was shocked to see a girl, with her sari pulled up to her waist, was lying on my bed with her legs in the air and my husband was banging his lund into her hairy choot'.

Aghast I shouted, 'Aziz yahan kya ho raha hai? (Aziz what is going on here?)' Hearing my voice the girl pushed my husband off her and ran out of the room crying. As she ran past me I did not recognize her but her face was very familiar.

Sahebji you can imagine how I felt. I was devastated and became hysterical. I kept shouting, "Aziz kyon? (Aziz why?) Yeh tumnain kyoon kara? (Why did you do that?) Kya main khoobsoorat nahin hoon jawan nahin hoon? (Am I not pretty and young?) Maine kabhie chudwane ko mana kiya hai? (Have I ever denied you my choot?) Maine tau tumhain apni gaand bhi marne dee (I have even let you fuck me in my ass hole) Why did you do this to me? I loved you so much". I was so angry and disappointed that I started to cry'.


Aziz said, 'Darling please listen to me. It was not my fault'.

'How can you say it was not your fault' I shouted at him, 'Maine apni aankhon se dekha ki tum uss lardki ko chod rahe the (I saw you fucking that girl with my own eyes)'.

'Please Razia listen to me. I don't know how it happened. Please believe me' he pleaded.

I was calmer now, 'All right tell me what happened?' I said.

'After you left I was working when the doorbell rang. I went to check. This girl was standing outside with a cup in her hand. She said that she wanted to borrow some sugar. I took her into the kitchen and started to give her some sugar.

She said, 'Aziz babu aap mujhe bahut achche lagte ho (Aziz sir I like you very much)' and embraced me spilling some sugar on the floor. I struggled to free myself but she caught hold of my laurda. You know me. My laurda became erect instantaneously and suddenly my mind went blank.

The next thing I remember was you shouting Aziz yahan kya ho raha hai (Aziz what is happening here?). I then noticed that my lund was inside that girl's choot and I was fucking the girl. Darling, believe me I did not do it consciously'.

I knew that my husband did make quite an impression on girls but I did not believe a word of what he said. Without saying a word I went into the kitchen. I was shocked to see a cup, which did not belong to us and some sugar spilt on the floor collaborating his story.

'Yeh lardki kaun thi? Maine isse pahele kahin dekha hai (Who was this girl? I have seen her before)' I asked.

'Her name is Beena she works for the Singhs on the 8th floor' Aziz replied.

'How do you know all these details? I asked suspiciously.

'How do I know darling because I asked her. You think I would have let a strange girl into the flat without knowing something about her' he said.

I thought over the situation and said, 'Aziz I don't believe a word of what you have told me'.

He walked into the children's room and placed his hand on the head of sleeping Rashid, 'I swear on the head of my only son that today was the first time I saw this girl and what I have told you is the truth. Satisfied! Now do you believe me'.

I thought that no father would swear to a lie on the head of his own son, also six months back Aziz had slipped in the bathroom and hurt his head. On that occasion also his mind had gone blank. The doctor had warned me that this may reoccur but with time he would recover fully. Like a fool I believed him, 'Okay Aziz this time I forgive you but if I ever hear that you are cheating on me I will surely divorce you'.

'There will never be another time. This was the first and the last time that I ever let a girl inside the flat in your absence' he swore.

I think a few words about Beena would be in order. Beena was 19 years old, not too tall; slim with melon sized boobs. When she walked they swung in such a manner that any man would get a hard on. She was quite pretty in her own way. Not my type but for Aziz a choot was a choot. She worked for Mr. and Mrs. Singh. Both worked and they had no children. For this reason Beena was alone all day and became easy prey of Aziz's lust.

That night when he wanted to fuck me I did not let him as I could not get the scene of his lund going in and out of Beena's choot out of mind. Sahebji time is a great healer. With passing of days the picture also faded and we returned to our normal married life.

I had forgiven him but Allah had not.

One morning returning from the market, I was about to step out of the elevator when I saw Beena coming out of our flat wiping her choot with her sari. I was so taken aback that I forgot to get out. When I recovered from the shock the elevator was on the ground floor. My mind was in turmoil. I wanted to think things out. It was obvious to me that Aziz had fucked Beena again.

One thing was certain that I was going to divorce him. Aziz had lied to me. He swore to an untruth on my son's head and this time I was not going to forgive him. I was also quite sure that Beena had not seen me and could not warn him. With the huge amount of money at his command he could buy and sell several witnesses. I also resolved to act normally till I could obtain competent advice.

Ten minutes later when I returned to the apartment I found Aziz in the kitchen cleaning sugar crystals lying on the floor. 'Aziz what are you doing?' I asked.

He was quite surprised to see me. 'I was planning on brewing a cup of tea and spilled some sugar. Just cleaning it up' he lied without turning a hair. I also noticed the same cup on the kitchen table. I immediately realized how he was operating. Before he started to ram Beena, he prepared his alibi by placing the cup and spilling some sugar in case he was surprised. 'Don't worry you smart bastard I will get you' I thought and without remonstrating with him I acted normally.

'Don't worry darling you go and do your work, I will clean up and make tea for you' I said evenly.

Next day after making inquires I met a lawyer Mr. Mohammed Habib Mirza. Mr. Mirza, a young man of 30/32 had a reputation of being a go-getter. He was supposed to be brilliant and specialized in divorce cases. In a short period of 5/7 years he had built a reputation of a formidable adversary and a practice which would make many lawyers of longer standing jealous.

After hearing my story Mr. Mirza told me that he sympathizes with me but just my say so is not enough. I was annoyed, 'But Mr. Mirza I saw all this with my own eyes'.

'Maybe so but your husband will surely deny this and we don't know what Beena will say' he said, 'to have a solid case we require solid proof like photographs or sworn statements of Beena or other independent witnesses. These are not easy to get and could cost a lot'.

'If this is what you want', I said with resolve, 'then I will get them. When you have them then you assure me that my divorce will go through'.

'Like a hot knife through butter' he said with a smile.

Thinking over matters I realized that if photographs were required then I would need a camera. Secondly to tackle Beena knowing something about her background will be very helpful. Next day I bought a Polaroid camera and a good cassette recorder in case I required to record Beena's statement. Aziz even commented as to why I need them. I countered him by saying, 'I want to take your and children's pictures without having to wait days to see the results and record their voices as they grow up. Do you any objection?'

'No, no go ahead if it pleases you' Aziz replied. I practiced taking photos at home, specially in the bedroom and recording their voices till I was proficient in their use.

In the meanwhile I let things go on as usual. Aziz continued to screw Beena in the daytime and me at night.

One evening I made it a point to talk to Mrs. Singh. Slowly I turned the conversation towards maids. 'You are very lucky to have such a nice maid' I said.

'Yes Beena is very efficient' she replied.

'She is also very young aren't you scared that they may go astray. You know what I mean' I said.

'No Beena is not like that, I know her family well. They are very conservative. Her father is a very respected 'elder' in his village and her elder brother is working for my parents since years. Beena got infatuated with a married man in the village and before she did anything silly her father sent her to her brother. I got her from there' Mrs. Singh said.

'How do you know that she had not already done something silly? You know once these young girls have tasted......mmm start they want more and all sorts of people visit them when they are alone' I said.

'Don't worry I thought of it too' she laughed, 'before employing her I had her medically checked up. She was a virgin. Why are you asking all this? Are you looking for a maid? She has a younger sister I can ask her brother. I am sure she would love to work in the city'.

'No, no I was just curious. My family is small and I can look after them' I replied. But in my mind I thought, 'Aziz ne Beena ki choot tau phard di main usski choti behan ki choot ko phardwane main koyi madad nahin karoongi (Aziz had deflowered Beena and I was not going to be instrumental in helping him take the cherry of her younger sister also)'.

Fortified with Beena's background I was ready to tackle her. One afternoon I went up to Mrs. Singh's flat. 'Memsahib aap (Madam you?)?' she said as she opened the door.

'Haan main. Ander chal maine tujhse kuch baatein karni hai (Yes me. Come inside I want to talk to you)' I replied walking in. When we were seated I said, 'Achcha Beena bata Aziz tujhe kab se chod raha hai? (Okay Beena tell me since when is Aziz fucking you?)'

'Unhone mujhe bas ek baar choda hai jab aapne dekha tha (He has fucked me only once when you saw us)' she replied. She had apparently been well tutored my Aziz and was now towing his line.

'Jhoot mat bol. Main jaanti hoon ki usne tujhe aaj bhi choda hai (Don't lie. I know that he has fucked you today also)' I said.

'Nahin yeh such nahin hai. Jo maine kaha wohi such hai (No this not correct. What I told you is the truth)' Beena insisted.

'Theek hai agar tu such nahin batayegi tau main tere bapu ko sab kuch khatt likh kar bata doongi (Okay if you don't tell me the truth then I will write and tell your father everything)' I threatened.

'Likh kar bata do mujhe koyi dar nahin. Mera bapu mujh se bahut pyaar karta hai aur meri baat manega aapki nahin (Write and tell him if you want. I am not scared. My father loves me a lot. He will believe me and not you)' Beena said defiantly.

'Jaisse tu chahati hai. Jab tera bapu teri choot ki dakter se jaanch karwayega tau usse khudd pata chal jayega kaun sucha hai aur kaun jhoota (As you want. When your father gets your cunt checked by a doctor then he will find out for himself who is lying and who is telling the truth)' I said and started to rise.

This scared the shit out of her. 'Thehro! Aap yeh nahin karaingi. Agar mere bapu ko pata chal gaya ki meri choot kori nahin hai tau woh mujhe jaan se maar daalega (Wait! You won't do this. If my father finds out that I am no longer a virgin then he will kill me)' she pleaded with tears in her eyes.

'Jinda rehena ka ek hee tareeka hai. Mujhe sab kuch such such bata de aur jo main kahoon woh kar. Haan main dekhoongi ki tujhe koyi bhi takleef na ho (There is only one way to stay alive. You tell me everything truthfully and do what I say. I will see to it that you have no problems)' I said.

After thinking it over for few minutes Beena said wiping her tears, 'Theek hai main aapko sab kuch bata deti hoon aur jo aap kahengi main waissa hee karoongi (Okay I will tell you every thing and I will do as you say)'.

'Good girl. Achcha bata Aziz tujhe kab se chod raha hai aur ussne tujhe kaisse phasaya. Tujhe teri marzi se choda ya zabardasti ki. Ek baat aur jo tu kahegi main tape karoongi. Theek hai? (Good girl. Okay tell me since when Aziz is fucking you and how did he seduce you. Did he fuck you with your consent or by force. Yes another thing I am going to tape whatever you say. Okay?)' I said switching on the cassette recorder.

'Aap tape karna chaho tau karo maine tau aapko such batane ka phaisala kar liya hai. Such baat tau yeh hai ki chudwana nahin chahati thi lakin babu ne mujhe intna garam kar diya ki maine hee unse kaha mujhe chodo (Tape if you want to I have decided to tell you the truth. The truth is that I did not want to lose my viginity but he made me so hot that I asked him to fuck me)'.

'Poori baat bata (Tell me in detail)' I told her.

This is what Beena had to say. 'One morning, after few days I started working here, I was spreading the wash to dry on the roof. Aziz babu (Aziz sir) came and asked me who I was. I told him that I had just come from the village and work for Singh memsahib (Singh madam). After that day he came everyday, bringing sweets and biscuits with him. We used to chat and eat the goodies he brought with him. He was very charming and used to say nice things about me and I loved it. I started liking him. It was not long before we were kissing.

One morning he pressed my boobs. I did not like it, 'Aziz babu mere mamme mat dabayo (Aziz babu please don't press my boobs)'.

He said, 'Beena teri chuchiyan bahut hee pyaari hain dabane de iss main harz hee kya hai (Beena your tits are really very pretty. Let me squeeze them. What is the harm)'.

As I liked him and enjoyed talking and kissing him therefore I did not make a big issue out of it. He was right there was no real harm in it. Then one morning while kissing me he rubbed my choot from the out side of my sari. I protested loudly, 'Agar aap meri choot ko chuyenge tau main aap se bilkul baat nahin karoongi aur aapki memsahib ko bata doongi (If you touch my cunt then I will never talk to you again and will tell your madam everything)'. My threat worked because he did not attempt to touch my choot again.

For the next few weeks we talked, kissed and ate the sweets he brought. Sometimes to my delight Aziz babu brought small inexpensive presents for me. He loved to play with my tits. He even persuaded me to open the buttons of my blouse and let him kiss them and suck their nipples.

Memsahib such baat tau yeh hai ki jab woh meri chuchi chooste the tau meri choot main gulguli hoti thi aur mujhe bahut achcha lagta tha (Madam the truth is that when he sucked my nipple I felt tingling sensation in my cunt and liked it very much)'.

One morning he said that it was his birthday and he had brought a big box of sweets for me. He told me these are imported sweets and I should try them. I ate one they were really very good. After I had eaten three of them I felt dizzy. We sat down in the shade of the lift shaft. Then I think I lost consciousness.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers