Razia, The Horny Divorcee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I recovered my blouse was open, my legs were in the air and Aziz babu was lying on top of me kissing me and pressing my boobs. Groggily I asked not realizing that I naked waist down, 'Aziz babu aap mere uper kyon lete huye hain (Aziz sir why are you lying on top of me)'.

Holding me firmly by my shoulders he said, 'Beena aaj main tujhe chodoonga (I am going to fuck you today)' I protested and struggled to free myself but he held me tightly. He started to rub his cock between the lips of my choot. I liked the sensation his laurda was creating in my choot. I stopped struggling and sighed loudly.

He again asked, 'Beena mujhe chodene de? (Beena let me fuck you?) My resolve to remain a virgin was weakening. He continued to rub his lund on my choot. Due to the sensation in my choot my hips started to twitch.

'Jo main kar raha hoon tujhe achcha lag raha hai na? Chodene de iss se bhi zaida mazaa aayega (You are enjoying what I am doing aren't you? Let me fuck you it will be even more enjoyable)' he requested again. What he was doing made me so hot that I lost control over my mind and wanted his laurda inside me. 'Haan babu mujhe chodena hai tau chodo lakin aisse mat tartpao (Yes babu if you want to fuck me then fuck me but don't tease me like this)' I said spreading my legs as wide as could.

Meri haan sunn kar unhone ek zor ka dhakka lagaya. Unka laurda meri choot to pharta hua meri choot ke under ghuss gaya. Main dard ke maare zor se cheekhi aur unse mujhe chordene ke liye kaha. Aziz babu ne meri ek nahin sunni aur mujhe chodete rahe. Woh chod rahe the aur main neeche pardi dard ke maare kehera rahi thi. Phir mujhe laga kuch garam garam meri choot ke ander gira aur Aziz babu ne chodena band karke mere uper lete rahe (Hearing my words of consent he gave a big push. His cock tore through my virginity and entered my cunt. I cried out in pain and begged him to let me go but it had no effect on him and he continued to fuck me. He kept fucking me and I lay under him groaning with pain. Then I felt something warm being injected into my choot and he stopped fucking and lay still on top of me)'.

'Kyon Beena paheli chudai kaissi lagi? (Na Beena how did you enjoy your first fuck?)' He asked

'Bilkul achchi nahin lagi. Mujhe bahut dard hua. Ab tau mujhe udhne do (I didn't like it at all. It hurt me very much. Now let me get up)' I groaned.

'Abhi achchi lagegi (You will like it now)' he said and recommenced to fuck me. By the time he finished the second time I was enjoying it. When he let me go I regretted what I had done but tried to shift the blame on him, 'Aziz babu aapne mujhe chod kar kissi ko muh dhikane layak nahin chorda (Aziz sir after this I can't show my face to anyone)'.

He kissed me and said, 'Ab jo hona tha so ho gaya. Mujhse shikayat kyon kar rahi hai? Yaad hai tune hee tau kaha tha chodene ke liye. Pagali apni pyaari shakal tau tu jisse chahe dikha sakti hai lakin apni choot mat dikhana (What had to happen has happened. Why are you blaming me now? Remember you only asked me to fuck you' Laughing he added, 'stupid you can show your sweet face to anyone you like but don't show your cunt)'. I also found it quite funny also and laughed. He then took out a gold chain from his pocket and gave it to me saying Beena I have brought this little present for you.

'Haan memsahib yeh meri kori choot phardene ka muafza tha (Yes madam this was the compensation for popping my cherry)' she said and taking off the chain gave it to me, 'Agar aap chahain tau isse aap rakh lain mujhe nahin chahayiye (If you want you can keep it I don't want it)'.

Next day he was back and wanted to fuck me again. I was reluctant but by the time he went back he had fucked me twice. After that I let him fuck me whenever he wanted. Many a days when he did not come I missed him.

'Weren't to afraid of getting pregnant?' I asked Beena. She said yes she was scared and told Aziz. He told her not to worry he is there he will look after her. Then one day he gave me some pills and told me to eat one every morning.

One day he said that it was getting hot on the roof and it is also not comfortable. He wanted me to come to his flat. I was scared of you finding us together and refused. He said that you go to the market every morning and are away for two hours and there's no danger of being surprised by you. Every morning when you would leave he would ring me and I would come.

One day you did catch us. I was so embarrassed that I refused to let him screw me anymore. He told me that he has explained everything satisfactorily to you and persuaded me to come to the flat again.

This madam is the whole truth.

For few minutes I thought things over and returning her the chain said, 'Beena here take it, it is yours. Remember don't say a word about our little talk to anyone'.

'Agar babu mujhe phir bulayain tau main kya karoon? What shall I do if babu calls me again? Beena asked.

'Go to him as you did before and don't let him notice any change in your behavior. Understood?' I replied.

She was surprised, 'Kya? Aap chati hain ki main ab bhi ......? (What/ You want me to still....)?

'Haan main chahati hoon ki tu pahele ki terah Aziz se chudwati rahe. Vada kar tu yeh karegi (Yes I want you to continue to fuck Aziz like before. Promise you will do that)' I confirmed to her.

With the taped cassette I went to see Mr. Habib. He listened to the tape and told me that this is very good and our case is a little stronger than before but not yet hundred percent winnable. 'How did you managed it?' he asked.

I laughed and said, 'Little bit of persuasion and lots of blackmail'.

'I hope you did not pay her anything' he asked looking worried.

'Of course not. Aziz fucks her I should pay her. Never' I said getting angry.

'Tell me Mrs. Razia will this girl swear to her statement before a magistrate. It will make our case even stronger'.

'Why not? I will bring her whenever you want' I replied confidently.

It took some doing to get Beena to agree. She consented only after I had assured her that no one will know and no harm will come to her. Two days later we all appeared before a magistrate and Beena swore out an affidavit. Magistrate asked her whether she was making this statement on her own free will or was someone was paying her to do so. Beena said, 'I swear to God that I am making this statement on my own free will and no one has paid me to do so'.

Mr. Habib was very happy, 'This is very good but now to make your case iron clad all we now require is to connect this girl to Aziz'.

'Don't worry I will get you photographs showing them in compromising position. I have a plan just give me few more days' I said.

For a week I let things rest. Beena was regularly visiting Aziz. One morning instead of going to the market as usual I hid in the staircase. I watched Beena go into our apartment. I waited for fifteen minutes and then stealthily entered. The bedroom door was ajar and I could hear Beena's loud moans of pleasure. I pushed open the door slightly and took some photographs of them fucking together. From Beena's moans I sensed that she was about to cum. I waited and as soon she sighed loudly I said, 'Aziz you bastard you are again fucking this girl despite all your promises'. Beena was also taken aback. She pushed Aziz off her and ran out crying.

'Sahebji it was a funny sight. With a dazed look on his face Aziz stood naked in front of me with his erect lund shooting cum in the air' Razia said with a laugh.

'Why did you wait and did not confront them immediately after you had taken the pictures?' I asked.

'Look at this way. Beena was cooperating with me fully, so letting her cum was the least I could do' Razia replied with a smile.

Armed with the photographs and the statement Habib filed for divorce. I instructed Habib, in order to protect Beena as much as possible, to use her only if it was really necessary. Habib promised me he will use the statement only if required. Aziz employed a battery of top-notch lawyers to fight the case but it did not help him. Two years later a very sympathetic judge granted the divorce giving me an equitable property settlement and a very liberal alimony. Aziz filed an appeal against the settlement terms awarded to me by the court. I told Habib to settle out of court making it clear that I wanted a lump sum alimony settlement as I did not want to be dependent on Aziz's whims and fancies each month. Habib warned me that I would stand to lose a lot of money but I did not mind, as I wanted to get Aziz out of my life once and for all.

One year later everything was final. Habib told me that everything was settled and I did not lose much. 'How did you manage it?' I asked.

Habib laughed, 'In the beginning he was adamant and would not budge. Then I threatened him with criminal action for raping Beena.

'You did that but Beena's must have told him about her statement?' I inquired.

'Beena might have told Aziz but he does not know the exact wordings and I was certain that he is not going to take such a risk' Habib told me laughing.

He kept protesting that he had not rape her but she had asked him to have sex with him. Then I told him that you and I know this but the judge doesn't and if Beena is persuaded to testify to rape then who do you think the judge is going to believe you or her? Aziz knew he was beaten and capitulated. After that everything was plain sailing'.

'This is the whole story. After I received the money I came here on a holiday and am now lying naked in your bed being fucked silly by you' Razia concluded with a giggle.

'The way you spoke about the lawyer Habib it seems that you have a soft corner for him am I right?' I asked.

She laughed, 'In a way but actually it is Habib who is in love with me. After the case was over he came over and asked me to marry him. He told me that he had fallen in love with me on the first day when I visited him but due to our client lawyer relationship he kept quiet but now that everything was over he can divulge his feelings for me'.

'What was your reaction?' I inquired.

She laughed, 'I liked him very much but I told him that let me come back from my holiday then I will give him my answer'.

'What have you decided?' I asked.

'Earlier I might have said no but now I will most probably marry him' she replied.

'What has changed your mind?' I probed further.

'Before the holiday I had got used to living without the pleasures of a lund but now that I have tasted the pleasure again I don't think I will be able to live without it' she said giggling.

'What news of Aziz did you meet with him after the divorce?' I asked

'Oh that bastard is enjoying life. No I have not met him but I met Beena just as the final agreement was being finalized. She told me that Aziz had forgiven her and persuaded her to leave her job with the Singhs and work for him for double wages. I think he just wanted to ensure that she doesn't file any criminal case against him. She did his household work in the daytime and at night warmed his bed.

'Two jobs two wages quite appropriate what do you think?' Razia laughed.

Last month Aziz was up to his old tricks again. He seduced a young virgin working in that building and now Beena has to share his cock with her. Beena does not like it but can't do much about it. This is exactly what had happened with me. Poetic justice so to say'.

'I must say Aziz is one hell of a lucky guy going around deflowering young maidens' I said with a naughty smile.

'What about you aren't you lucky? Razia asked hitting me playfully.

'Of course I am much luckier than him' I laughed.

'Then convince me how lucky you are?' Razia said pulling me by my lund on top of her. I then proceeded to show her how lucky I felt. I had to show her two times before she was fully convinced.

At six in the morning Razia woke me and wanted my lund to say 'good morning' to her choot before she returned to her room. I shrugged and pointed to my limp peg.

'No problem' she said and in no time sucked it to erection. Then we wished 'good morning' to each other in the manner she desired.

After breakfast the next morning as usual we sat in the garden talking. I did not realize the passage of time and became conscious of it when Shanti came and asked if I wanted a beer. 'Hey Razia it is already twelve aren't you going to teach the children today?' I said.

'No not today' she replied, 'today I am so happy that I have decided to give the children a holiday'.

'Yes uncle Sahebji mommy sure is happy. Since morning she is humming and smiling to herself' Shabnam commented.

As Razia blushed prettily Rashid said, 'I think mommy is not well. She has not scolded me even once since I got up. Uncle Sahebji you must take her to the doctor for a check up'.

Razia laughed, 'No kids I am all right and don't require a doctor'.

'I tell you mommy you are not well. Uncle Sahebji please take her to the doctor' Rashid pleaded,

'Rashid stop pestering me I have already told you that nothing is wrong with me' Razia said getting annoyed.

'Okay if that is so then explain why this sudden change?' Rashid insisted.

'Okay I will tell you why I am so happy but no questions afterwards. Agreed?' the children nodded. 'I am happy because I found something bigger and better than what I had lost some years ago' Razia said ambiguously.

Shabnam looked perplexed but Rashid commented, 'Mommy how can you find something here that you lost years ago at home?' then clasping his forehead, 'I can't understand this 'women logic' uncle Sahebi can you?'

We all laughed.

'Where does he get all this?' I asked Razia.

'Today is the age of TV and soap operas like 'Bold and the Beautiful' and 'Santa Barbara'. Children pick up all the wrong things first and this little rascal is a champion in these things' Razia replied playfully slapping Rashid on his bottoms.

Just then Shanti arrived with a big box of chocolates.

'Dear Rashid this is a small present for you from your grateful uncle for making his holiday very pleasurable' I said handing him the box.

Without touching the box Rashid said, 'Thank you but how did I make your holiday pleasurable?'

'If it hadn't been for you I would have been sitting here alone but with you as company I am laughing and having a great time. Is this not reason enough?' I replied looking at Razia who was blushing like a bride, 'hey it is not for you alone remember to share it with Shabnam and your other friends in the crŠche'.

'Wow Chocolates! Mommy, look what uncle Sahebji has given me? He said I made his holiday pleasurable. I told you he is very nice. I like him. May I keep them please?' Rashid asked Razia.

Razia nodded blushing like a rose.

After lunch Razia disappeared with the kids after ten minutes returned alone. 'Where are the kids' I asked.

'Oh I have left them in the crŠche for the afternoon' Razia said.

'But why? We are doing nothing we could easily look after them' I asked.

'We may not be doing anything now but when I get you to your room then we will be doing something won't we? Razia replied with a big smile.

'Yes you have point there' I laughed.

'Come let us not waste time I have lots of chudai (fucking) to make up' she said pulling me towards the elevator.

'My pleasure dear lady' I said formally.

'And don't forget mine' she laughed.

We made love all afternoon. Razia sucked my cock and swallowed my-cum. 'Sahebji your cum is much thicker and less pungent that my husband's' she said smacking her lips.

That night when the children were asleep she came to my bed. After I had fucked her choot I said, 'Janum ab main teri gaand maroonga (Darling now I am going to fuck you in your ass hole'.

'Kyon nahin (Why not)' she replied turning on her stomach, 'Darling it has been some time since a cock has been in there and you are so big do it gently. Best would be you use cream or vaseline. In case you don't have any I will get it from my room'.

'Don't worry I always have some K-jelly handy for all eventualities' I said showing her a tube of K-jelly, 'it is just waiting for your ass hole'.

I applied the K-jelly on and in her ass hole. 'Oh your finger feels sooo good' she moaned. Then rubbing K-jelly on my lund I pressed for admission in her puckered hole.

'Oh Sahebji gently. It hurts. Yes press on I feel it entering. 'OWWW' she yelped as the phallus entered, 'thank god it is in'. I started the fuck motion while rubbing her clit. In ten minutes we both came.

'Thanks darling it was really good' she panted.

Next two days it was the same. We spent mornings and evenings with the kids and afternoons and the night together fucking away to glory. On the third night Razia said, 'Have you noticed Shanti's behavior?'

Not knowing what this was all about I decided to play safe, 'Who Shanti?'

'Mr. Saheb Sahebji what a big lair you are. I can't believe that you of all people would not notice a girl with big boobs? I am referring to Shanti, our waitress. I am certain you have noticed her and her big boobs' Razia said poking her finger in my ribs..

'Oh you mean that Shanti' I laughed giving up pretense, 'Of course my dear I have noticed her. She is very pretty. Razia you right about the size of her boobs? They are like ripe melons'.

'Yes her tits are really big but that is not what I meant. Have you noticed the way she behaves when you are around?'

Ooops I was again on slippery ground. I decided to play it by the ear, 'No I have not noticed anything out of the ordinary'.

'I don't believe you but I'll let it ride. I think she wants to be screwed by you' Razia said.

'No! How can that be? I replied feigning surprise, 'I am sure you are mistaken'.

'No I am not mistaken. A woman knows. Sahebji meri baat mano tum usse bhi chod kar khush kar do jaisse tumne mujhe kush kiya hai (Sahebji do me a favor, fuck her also and make her happy like you made me)' she persisted.

'What! Are you sure you want me to fuck her? You don't mind?' I asked with a song in my heart and a hardening cock.

'No not at all why should I? I don't own you or your laurda. If she is suffering the way I was then she deserves your magnificent cock. Please do it for me' she pleaded.

'I bet you are already hard visualizing her lying naked in your bed with you squeezing her melon sized tits' she laughed.

It was now my turn to blush. 'Of course not' I lied, 'If you want I will try but what you forget is that she must also agree'.

'If my intuition is right then she will definitely agree. Give it a try tomorrow. Promise' she said.

I nodded, 'Sure I will give it a shot'.

To be continued......

Dear reader did you enjoy the 1st part of the story? What happens next? Does Shanti agree? What was the reaction of Razia, the horny divorcee? If you want to know the answers to all these questions and more then don't miss the second part?

In the meanwhile write to me your sincere opinion at sahebji70 at yahoo.com I would love to receive feed back from you. Just a reminder, don't forget to vote. Take care. Sahebji

SAY NO TO CASUAL SEX WITHOUT PROTECTION. AIDS IS A KILLER. HELP FIGHT IT.