Razia, The Horny Divorcee Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meera did not reply but kept staring blankly at the 'Third Eye'.

Shabnam licked my lund clean and then started to suck on it. My cock started to grow. 'Oh uncle I am making your lund grow bigger' Shabnam giggled.

'Yes my dear, more you suck on it larger it will become till it attains it's full size' I replied.

'Oh auntie look uncle's cock is becoming larger and larger. Is it not a breathtaking sight?' Meera asked excitedly.

'Yes my dear it is' Razia replied.

When my cock was rock hard Shabnam asked, 'Uncle ab aap meri gaand maro (Uncle now fuck me in my ass hole)'.

'No darling not today. Let us leave your ass hole cherry for some other day, today let us both enjoy your cunt' I replied.

'My god auntie has this girl gone completely mad? She is requesting uncle to fuck her in her ass hole' Meera exclaimed.

'Where is the harm? A cock in the ass hole also feels great' Razia replied.

'What are you saying auntie? I know that homosexuals bugger other men but this is the first time I am hearing that men like to fuck girls in their ass holes also. Auntie h..ha have you ever....?' Meera asked hesitatingly.

'You mean if I have been fucked in my ass hole? The answer is yes, hundreds of times. You must also try it sometimes' Razia replied laughing loudly.

'Me? Never. My god auntie it must have been very, very painful specially taking a cock of uncle's size in the ass hole?' Meera inquired.

'No my dear it does not hurt very much if it is done properly and Sahebji knows what to do' Razia replied.

After Shabnam and I had fucked for the second time we both dozed off in each other's arms.

'Meera let them rest. In the meanwhile you take off your nightie and come to me. Zara dekhoon tau teri bhabi ne tujhe kya sikhaya hai (Let me see what your bhabi has taught you)' Razia said spreading her legs.

'A A Auntie you want me to eat your pussy?' Meera stuttered.

'Yes my dear that is exactly what I want you to do' Razia confirmed. Hesitatingly Meera undressed and got between Razia's thighs.

'Oh Meera you are good. Your tongue feels so good on my cunt. I give full marks to your bhabi. Meera turn around let me see what your virgin cunt tastes like' Razia commanded.

'Meera your cunt is dripping' Razia said giving it a few licks, 'I think you would like uncle to give your choot a taste of his lund'.

Meera muttered to herself, 'I hope it does not hurt too much' and started to lick Razia's choot furiously.

Razia smiled to herself, 'I think her cherry is ripe to be plucked' and started to eat Meera's pussy.

The room was soon filled with moans of pleasure of the two women eating each other's pussy.

After a short nap we fucked again. 'Uncle with each time the pleasure becomes greater and greater' Shabnam said.

The alarm woke us at the crack of dawn. Before going back to my room to sleep we had another glorious and satisfying fuck.

The following morning I got up late and when I joined the others for breakfast they were already finishing it. The maids greeted me with a knowing grin, 'Good morning master'. I acknowledged their greetings with a wink and said, 'Good morning everyone. Sorry folks I over slept'.

'Good morning' Razia replied, 'it seems Sahebji slept well last night. What about you Shabnam?'

'Oh mommy I slept like a log. It was a pleasure to sleep alone again. I could spread out without encountering any body else' Shabnam lied like a trooper. Razia kept a straight face but Meera covered her mouth to stifle a giggle.

'Good that you slept well' Razia replied without cracking a smile, 'because I did not. You were right Meera does tend to spread out so much that it becomes very uncomfortable. Therefore I have decided that tonight she will sleep in your room'. I looked sharply at Razia but she ignored my glance.

Shabnam said, 'Oh no mommy. Can't she sleep in your room again?'

'Auntie I am sorry. Sometimes I do tend to spread out so' Meera said with a big grin enjoying Shabnam's discomfort. .

Shabnam glared at her and said, 'Please mommy let her sleep in your room'.

'No that is not possible. I also want to get a good night's sleep' Razia replied.

'Oh mommy you are being mean. Your bed is very large. It...its like a wrestling pit' Shabnam complained.

'Mean or wrestling pit I have decided and that is what we are going to do' Razia said firmly, 'what are you girls doing today?'

'Auntie we plan to meet some friends but today we will be back for lunch' Meera replied glancing at an irate Shabnam.

When I was alone with Razia I said testily, 'What do you think you are doing? How can I screw Shabnam if Meera is going to sleep in her room?'

'Darling the trouble with you is that you have no faith in your Razia. Tell me what would you prefer: to screw Shabnam again or deflower Meera tonight?' Razia asked grinning.

'Actually I would like do both but if I had to make a choice then naturally I choose Meera's virgin choot. Don't tell me that you have persuaded Meera to let me pop her cherry' I queried.

'Well sort of. She wants to be fucked but her maidenly inhibitions are still holding her back. She is ninety nine percent willing and all she requires is a small push. I am confident that she will go over the brink if she sees your laurda in full erection' Razia replied oozing with confidence. Then Razia told me, all that had happened between them the night before in every detail.

'How will this happen? Do you have a plan?' I asked.

'Well I have of sorts and I have already set my plan rolling. Getting them to sleep together was the first step' she said giggling. She then explained her plan to me, 'Do you think it will work?' she asked.

'Of course like all your plans it will work but you will have to involve one of the maids' I replied.

'Did you see their expression in the morning? I bet they will be very happy to cooperate to get Meera fucked' Razia said.

'Which one have you in mind?' I asked.

'Mary naturally she is more dependable' Razia said.

'You will have to ensure that she does her part on time' I said, 'timing is the essence of the whole scheme'.

'Don't worry I will make sure that Mary does her part correctly. You just get ready to fuck Meera tonight' Razia smiled.

'Will do. Will do' I replied with enthusiasm, 'but now I have to go to work. I will be back by three'.

When I returned at three, I did not see anyone and went to my room to freshen up. Shabnam was waiting for me in my room. 'Hello Shabnam' I greeted her.

'Thank god you have come. I have been waiting for you since long. Come uncle let us fuck' Shabnam said starting to undress. After we had fucked once I asked, 'Where is Meera?'

'She is sleeping. She said that she did not sleep well last night. The lying bitch' Shabnam replied. I could well imagine that. Knowing Razia's appetite for sex, Meera probably did not get to sleep till early morning.

'Now, now my dear this not a nice thing to say about your best friend' I said.

'Sorry uncle I did not mean it. I am just frustrated. If she had not supported mommy in the morning, then we could have enjoyed ourselves again tonight' Shabnam replied dejectedly.

'We are together now let us make the most of it' said taking her in my arms. We had another glorious and satisfying fuck. 'Darling now you should go before you are missed' I told Shabnam.

After a short rest and a shower, I knocked on Razia's door at five o'clock.

'You have returned now? You said that you would be back at three. My choot has been waiting impatiently to meet your lund' Razia said pouting sexily.

'Thousand apologies madam. Don't get angry with you humble servant. I did return at three but Miss Shabnam was waiting for me in my room and for an hour I did her bidding. Then after a short rest your slave is here to serve you' I said with folded hands bending down low.

Razia laughed, 'Stop this drama and come here'.

Taking her in my arms I kissed her passionately and pressed her boobs while rubbing her choot. 'Oh darling how I missed you. I feel so lonely without you' she moaned.

'Come sweetheart let me drive away your loneliness blues' I said taking off my trousers.

'No darling you have already fucked Shabnam today and you have to do justice to dear Meera tonight. It is her first time and I don't want to tire you' Razia said.

'Don't worry there is lots of time between now and Meera' I said pushing my cock inside her choot.

'Oh darling no cock fills my gap like your laurda does' Razia sighed.

That night after changing into my nightclothes I sat in Razia's room watching Shabnam and Meera on the 'Third Eye'. Both of them were lying naked on the bed. There was pin drop silence in the room.

After a quick survey of the room Razia said, 'Good all the lights are switched off except the main ceiling light. This is very essential for my plan to succeed'.

'Shabbu what happened to your bush?' Meera asked.

'I shaved it. You wanted me to didn't you?' Shabnam replied curtly.

'Yes I asked you but at that time you said 'no never'' Meera countered.

'Well can't I change my mind?' Shabnam replied sharply.

Meera said, 'Let me see how your hairless choot feels' and tried to run her finger between Shabnam's cunt lips.

'DON"T.. TOUCH.. ME' Shabnam replied menacingly stressing each word.

'Why are getting angry with me? It was not my fault that you got screwed' Meera said.

'W..What? W..Who told you?' Shabnam stuttered then realizing that she herself had let the cat out of the bag tried to correct herself, 'what I meant was, what do you mean?' Meera was enjoying Shabnam's discomfort.

'If you had not lied to auntie, then she would not have fucked you so easily with your own words' Meera said rubbing it in.

'Oh that' Shabnam said heaving a sigh of relief.

Looking at her watch Razia said, 'Sahebji I think it is time to put our plan in action', and pushed couple of buttons on the intercom.

'Okay Shabbu jokes apart tell me how does.....' before Meera could complete her sentence the intercom buzzed.

'Shabnam can you come to my room for a minute I want to talk to you' Razia said.

'Yes mommy I will be with you in two minutes' Shabnam replied and then turning to Meera added, 'mommy is calling me. You go to sleep and don't wait for me because nothing is going to happen between us tonight. You understand NOTHING'.

Sahebji this is no time to ogle at their choots. You go now and remember timing is the essence of the plan'. I nodded and went out.

Few minutes later I saw Shabnam clad in a nightie entering Razia's room. As she entered the room the lights went off. 'OH MOMMY it has become dark' Shabnam screamed, 'I am so scared'.

'Don't worry darling I am here with you. Come get into my bed and we both will wait for the lights to come on again' Razia said switching on a flashlight to guide her.

I waited for two minutes then stealthily entered Shabnam's pitch dark room and switched off the main light switch. Then undressing got into bed.

Two minutes later as the lights came on the 'Third Eye' cackled, 'Shabbu you are back already? That was quick, what did auntie want?' Meera questioned. As there was no light in Shabnam's room the screen was dark but the audio was working. Bewildered Shabnam looked round the room, 'That is Meera's voice where is it coming from? Yeh kiss se baat kar rahi hai? (Whom is she talking to?)'

I did not reply but kissed Meera lightly on her lips and gently pressed her boobs. 'Achcha ab maharani ko masti chardi hai (So now her majesty is feeling horny). What has happened to 'don't touch me' and 'nothing will happen between us tonight' line?' Meera asked sarcastically.

'Mommy what is happening. Someone is with Meera in my room' Shabnam cried.

'Calm down my dear. Who could that be? Let us think' Razia said. I continued to kiss Meera and ran my finger through her nether lips. 'Oooo someone is real horny tonight. So now you want me to lick your choot but before I do that let me feel how a recently deflowered choot feels like' Meera said and moved her hand towards my crotch.

'OH MOMMY! What is she saying' Shabnam cried with tears in her eyes.

Instead of finding a slit Meera encountered my erect lund. 'WOW Shabbu you are great! Where did you get that? Is it a dildo? Show me I have never seen one. Does it belong to auntie?' Meera asked.

It was time to reveal my presence. 'Nahin meri jaan yeh dildo nahin hai lakin asli cheez hai (No my darling it is not a dildo but the real McCoy)' I said.

Hearing my voice Meera screamed and jumped out of the bed and ran to the far end of the room, 'EEEEEKKKK w...who are you and what are you doing in my bed?'

Switching on the bedside lamp, 'Here see for yourself' I said exposing my erection to her.

'MOMMY IT IS UNCLE SAHEBJI. What is he doing in my bed?' Shabnam shouted.

'Oh uncle Sahebji it is you. What are you doing in Shabnam's bed? Meera asked superfluously.

'Yes my dear it is I' I said, 'Meera you look even more beautiful without your clothes. Come darling, come into my arms'.

'Agar mera khyaal theek hai tau woh Meera ki kori choot pardenge jaisse unhonne kal raat teri bur pardi thi (If my guess is right then he is there to fuck Meera's virgin choot the same way he fucked your cunt last night)' Razia replied calmly.

Meera kept staring at my erect cock but stood still.

'OH MOMMY' Shabnam cried, 'YOU KNOW'.

'Yes my darling I not only know but Meera and I watched you giving your cherry to Sahebji as you had vowed' Razia replied dryly.

'Come on Meera darling' I coaxed, 'don't hesitate, come to uncle Sahebji'

'Mommy you don't mind' Shabnam asked hesitatingly.

'Mind? Why should I? You are old enough to make your own decisions and it is your choot. You can have it fucked by whomever you like but dear Shabnam please be careful and don't make me a grandmother. I will definitely not relish that' Razia told Shabnam.

With small hesitant steps Meera moved towards me. Her eyes still riveted on my cock.

'Oh mommy you are so sweet' Shabnam said embracing Razia, 'oh my god mommy uncle came inside me several times yesterday and today. What if I am already pregnant?'

'As long as it was Sahebji then there is nothing to worry about but be careful if you fuck someone else' Razia replied dryly.

'Thank god' Shabnam said, 'mommy I promise I will not do anything foolish in future'.

I opened my arms, 'Come darling come' I invited. Meera took another couple of small steps towards the bed. Her breath was coming in gasps. She couldn't take her eyes away from my hard erect lund. Then suddenly she broke into a run and fell into my out stretched arms. Our lips met and we kissed passionately.

'Oh uncle please take me' Meera sighed as I squeezed her tits and rubbed her choot.

'MOMMY look at that wanton hussy begging uncle to fuck her' Shabnam remarked.

'By and by darling first let me first kiss your pretty choot' I said.

'Don't be so uncharitable darling' Razia chastened, 'Meera is aroused and in this state the mind stops working'.

'No uncle, my choot has been licked many a times but I have never had a man. I watched you pop Shabbu's cherry last night. Since then I am dying to feel your magnificent lund in my choot. Uncle fuck me, today I want to cum with your lund in my cunt and not with your tongue'.

'Uncle must have come for me and that hussy is taking advantage of him. Mommy I will never forgive Meera for taking uncle away from me' Shabnam said viciously.

Getting on top of her I rubbed my cock between her cunt lips. 'Oh uncle your cock feels sooo good. Please be gentle with me. I am very scared of pain' Meera moaned.

'Shabnam, Sahebji did not go to your room for you but for Meera. I know because I arranged it so' Razia said, 'darling you are being foolish. Sahebji's cock does not belong to you or to her. Yesterday he was with you, today he is with Meera and tomorrow who knows with whom he will be? Maybe he will be with you, Maya, Mary, me or with someone else altogether.

'Are you telling me that uncle has fucked the maids also?' Shabnam asked surprised.

'Yes my darling. The first night he spent with me and in the morning he screwed both of them albeit with my consent. So learn to share'

'Mommy I am really sorry I must go immediately and apologize to Meera. I have behaved atrociously with her. I blamed her for everything that did not go my way' Shabnam said.

'Darling stop. Your apology can wait till morning' Shabnam laughed, 'now let us watch Meera losing her virginity'

Placing my cock on the entrance of her dripping choot I pushed. The head of cock entered with a pop sound. 'OWW UNCLE this hurt' Meera groaned. I pushed in further till her hymen stopped my progress.

'It is going to hurt a little more' I panted and continued to press her hymen.

'A...AAA...AAAA uncle it is hurting. Please stop' she cried as her hymen stretched under the pressure from my cock. Then suddenly the hymen snapped and my lund rushed into her virgin choot. 'AAAYYYIIIEEEE UUUNNNNCCCCLLLEEE I am dying of pain. Take it out I don't want to be fucked' Meera screamed at the top of her voice. Ignoring her plea I pushed in hard till my cock was fully inside her tight cunt. Having breached her I stopped.

'Poor Meera that must have been very painful. She is so bad at tolerating pain' Shabnam remarked sympathetically.

Meera was crying. I kissed her and assured her that it will not hurt any more and she will now feel only pleasure. I started to fuck her with long slow strokes. She kept groaning. After five minutes I asked her, 'Darling does it still hurt?'

'No uncle, no more. Now it feels good' Meera replied with a smile. I recommenced my in and out movements. Meera was really enjoying herself. With each stroke she murmured, 'Oh y..hes'. After another five minutes or so her hips started to move in rhythm of my strokes. My strokes became faster and harder.

Suddenly her body arched and pressed against mine. 'Y..hes uncle fuck me like this. Y..hes harder. Oh can't you stroke faster? Y..hes, y..hes oh OH OHHH I I AMMM OH OHHHH UNNNCLE I AAAMMM CCOOMMMMIIIINNNGGGG' she shouted and fell back gasping for breath. In the next minute I also spurted my seed in her cunt and fell on her heaving boobs. Our lips came together and we lay savoring the intense pleasure we had just experienced.

Meera sighed, 'Uncle it was heavenly'. For a few minutes we lay without moving in each other's arms then Meera said, 'Uncle would you mind if I make your laurda big?'

I knew what she had in mind, 'No darling go ahead'. Meera first licked my cock clean then started to suck it. My cock started to grow and when it was rock hard she smiled, 'Uncle see I have made your lund hard. What are we going to do with it?'

'Do with it? Naturally fuck your tight choot my darling' I replied kissing her.

'Oh that is what I wanted to hear' Meera replied spreading her legs. After the second fuck I fell asleep. I woke up as I felt something poking in my ribs. 'Did you have a good snooze?' Meera asked taking my cock in her hand and moving the foreskin up and down.

'Lagta hai tu phir chudwana chahati hai? (It seems that you want me to fuck you again?' I smiled.

'Of course' Meera laughed, 'what do you think I have been poking my elbow in your ribs for'.

'God what a crafty female' Shabnam laughed.

'Okay then turn on your stomach' I said.

'No uncle not that' Meera whined.

'What do you mean not that? I asked.

'Aap meri gaand maroge (You will fuck me in my ass hole)' she wailed.

'Who said so?' I asked.

'I heard Shabbu asking you to do that last night' Meera elaborated.

'Yes darling I am going to fuck you in the butt but not now that is for later. Now I am going to fuck your choot from behind' I explained. Meera did not believe me and looked at me with fear in her eyes.