Razia, The Horny Divorcee Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'Cross my heart' I laughed.

Hesitatingly she turned over. I entered her from behind. After fucking her in this position for five minutes I said, 'Meera my love now you fuck me'. Meera got on top of me and started to move up and down.

'Oh uncle this is nice' she said.

'Go on darling, it will get better' I said inserting one finger in her ass hole.

'OUI what are you doing? You promised' Meera said.

'Darling it is only my finger, my cock is safely tucked inside your choot' I said rotating my finger.

'OOOoo it feels nice' Meera moaned.

'Then go on sweetheart' I said. Meera recommenced. By the time we came I had inserted three fingers in her butt and Meera enjoyed them.

The alarm rang at seven in the morning. Reluctantly I opened my eyes. I yawned and stretched my self. The daylight was filtering through the thin curtains. Meera was sleeping like a baby in the fetus position. I lit a cigarette and waited for Meera to wake up. The door opened and Shabnam clad in her sexy nightie tip toed inside.

'Shh' she hissed placing her finger on her lips.

She threw off her nightie and approached the sleeping Meera. Shabnam embraced Meera and started to kiss her.

'Oh uncle' Meera sighed. She turned on her back and spread her legs. 'HAAN uncle mujhe ek baar aur chodo (YES uncle please fuck me again)' she moaned in her sleep.

'Meera get up it is not uncle but me Shabbu' Shabnam said shaking Meera. Meera woke up with a start.

'Oh Shabbu please forgive me. I didn't want to do it but I couldn't help my self. Please believe me. Ask uncle if you want. Oh I am so sorry' Meera said and started to cry.

'No my friend don't apologize. It is my fault and I should be apologizing to you. Yesterday I behaved like bitch.' Shabnam replied with tears flowing down her fair cheeks.

For the next five minutes both of them cried on each other's shoulder apologizing to each other. It was a comic but also very sexy scene. Their tits jiggled and jumped as they cried. This gave me a hard on. When they calmed down I asked, 'Girls what is this all about?'

'This is girlie matter' Shabnam laughed then seeing my hard on she added, 'don't tell me that you are going to waste such a fine erection'.

'Of course not' I said, 'come Shabnam, now it is your turn'.

'No it is my friend Meera's night. Fuck her' Shabnam said.

'No Shabbu uncle is yours' Meera replied.

'From today Meera he is neither yours nor mine he is ours. Go on uncle get that cock of yours inside her' Shabnam demanded.

'OH UNCLE' Meera sighed as I slid my erection inside her.

'That's more like it' Shabnam said and gently squeezing my crown jewels added, 'have fun guys. Catch you later' and slipped out of the room.

Breakfast that morning was a jolly affair. Both Shabnam and Meera were in a good mood. They kept on cracking jokes and making us all laugh.

Everyone was happy. Razia was happy because her scheme went through without a hitch. Both Shabnam and Meera were happy because they had rediscovered faith in each other. I was happy because I had deflowered two beautiful eighteen-year-old virgins and the maids were happy because we were happy.

Suddenly Shabnam said, 'Mommy before you announce the sleeping order for tonight I would like to say that Meera and I have decided that tonight we both will sleep with uncle in my room'.

Razia laughed and tried to open her ear with her finger, 'Am I hearing correctly? You three want to sleep in a bed, which was too narrow for two a couple of days back'.

'Auntie I think we should manage quite well, as we will, for all practical purposes, be only two, as uncle will be atop of one of us all the time' Meera said blushing.

Mary laughed aloud and Maya tittered. Embarrassed, Meera stared at her plate but Shabnam glared at the maids. Razia put a stop to all the tittering and giggling with a stern look. 'My, my lover boy you seem to have made a deep impression on these girls' Razia grinned.

'Don't worry, they will soon find out that my stamina has its limitations' I laughed.

'That is so, Razia said, 'girls don't forget that Sahebji has other obligation also' waving her hand towards the maids.

Hearing this both the girls went into a huddle. After a few minutes of whispered argument Shabnam said, 'Let uncle discharge his other obligations during the day.....'

'...and we will welcome him as he is for the night' Meera completed the sentence.

'It is all right with me if that is what you both want' Razia replied laughing.

For the next three days I fucked the maids before leaving for work, stilled Razia's passion in the afternoon after my return and screwed the tight choots of Shabnam and Meera at night.

On the fourth morning Razia decreed that today was to be my rest day and there will be no fucking. The girls said, 'Oh no' and the maids expressed their disappointment by making a face. I was disappointed but also happy. The rest would do me no harm.

That evening I returned much later than usual. I found all five ladies waiting for me in the sitting room. I felt that the air was charged with excitement. There was a special sparkle in Razia's eyes. Both my young beauties had a naughty smile on their lips and both the maids could hardly hide their excitement.

'Oh there you are' Razia said, 'we have been waiting for you since three o'clock'.

'Sorry I am late as usual' I replied, 'hey did I miss something?'

'No you didn't' Razia smiled, 'remember I told you that I had a surprise for you'. I nodded.

'Well today is the day' Razia said, 'wait here, I will be back in a jiffy'.

After a minute Razia returned with another girl. I recognized her and with stretched arms I exclaimed, 'Shanti! What are you doing here? How are you? So nice to see you again' Shanti smiled and came into my arms. We kissed.

'I am fine. How are you sir? Madam told me that you were here so I came' Shanti smiled.

'Listen Shanti we are not in the hotel now, please don't call me sir. Call me Saheb or Sahebji as you like and call her Razia. What do you say darling?'

'That is exactly what I told her earlier this evening' Razia replied.

'Come tell me all that happened with you in the last ten years. Are you married?' I said leading her to a sofa.

'Things have gone well with me. I am now the deputy manager 'Housekeeping' and if all goes well, then I will be a manager by the end of the year. No, I am not married in the conventional sense but I am married to my job. The only thing that my job can't give me is 'chudai'. This I get from my GM at least twice a week' Shanti replied proudly.

'W... What you are fucking you boss?' Meera asked surprised. Shanti nodded and smiled.

'I see your GM is still discussing your three reasons' Razia laughed.

'He loves to and so do I' Shanti replied grinning.

'Mommy you both are talking in riddles I don't understand' Shabnam complained.

'You darlings don't know. I will explain' Razia replied and proceeded to narrate in short how Shanti landed her job

'How did you manage to overcome your problem?' Razia inquired.

'So that evening it was Shanti on the line. Did that telegram also had to do with Shanti?' I asked.

'Yes on both counts' Razia laughed.

'Why didn't you tell me' I said.

'Then there would not have been any surprise, would it?' Razia giggled, 'okay Shanti tell us what happened'.

Shanti hesitated and looked at the maids and the girls. 'Khul ke bata Sahebji hum sab ko chod chuke hain (Speak openly. Sahebji has fucked all of us)' Razia laughed, 'aur meri beti Shabnam aur usski saheli Meera ki kori choot ko unhone koyi char paanch din pahele hi pharda hai (and he has deflowered my daughter Shabnam and her friend Meera just a few day back only)'.

'Good for him' Shanti laughed squeezing my cock.

'When I received your call that Sahebji is here I immediately applied for leave. As I told you on the phone the GM refused saying that the hotel is full and wanted me there' Shanti explained, 'I begged and pleaded but he was not to be moved. I also did not give up. I knew I had to do something different. I asked him, 'Sir if I give you a good reason then would you sanction my leave?'

'Well you can give it a try' he laughed.

'He was already fucking you for twelve years what new reason could you have given him?' Razia asked.

'I decided to give him a blow job' Shanti replied.

'Don't tell me that in all these years you had not sucked his cock' Razia asked surprised.

'Actually he kept asking me to do so but I never agreed' Shanti clarified.

'In twelve years you did not suck his cock even once and we have sucked uncle's lund several times in only five days' Shabnam giggled.

The same evening I went to his room. He was relaxing on his bed. I undressed and went straight to him and pulling out his lund from his trousers started to suck it. He was taken aback but enjoyed himself immensely.

'Oh Shanti this feels soooo goood. Yes my darling suck harder. Oh my god Shanti I am about to cum' he moaned loudly. When he came I swallowed his cum like sir... oh..sorry Sahebji had taught me.

'Is this a good enough reason?' I asked.

'Mmmm the reason is good but not enough' he said.

'Come on sir what else can I do to please you?' I asked with tears in my eyes.

GM knew I wanted leave very desperately. 'Shanti you want leave then please me the way I want' he said.

'Sir I will do what you want' I said.

'Theek hai aaj tu mujhe apni kori gaand maarne de (Okay the let me take your ass hole cherry)' he demanded.

'Oh auntie aapne usse apni gaand maarne dee (Oh auntie you let him fuck you in your ass hole)? It must have been terribly painful' Meera said.

'Yes my dear I had no other choice. Actually I did not tell him that Sahebji had already taken my butt hole cherry. I acted as if it was my first time. I cried and pleaded but it had no effect on him.

He said, 'Shanti it is a straightforward deal. You want leave then you will have to lose your ass hole cherry'.

'Shanti agar tujhe chutti chahiye tau aaj tujhe apni gaand marwaani pardegi, lakin tu iss se apna kuch bhala karwa le (Shanti if you want leave then you will have to have your butt plugged but you can do yourself a favor by it)' I thought to myself.

Aloud I said, 'Okay sir if I agree then instead of ten days I want fifteen days leave. Agreed?'

He agreed immediately.

When he was about to insert his cock in my ass hole he said, 'Shanti your gaand (ass hole) is going to be my first and that too a virgin one'. He did not quite know how to go about it. Amid sham screams of pain I kept suggesting what he should do. After he had fucked me in my ass hole he sanctioned my leave and here I am' Shanti replied and then turning to Meera added, 'in the beginning it does hurt a little but it is also very enjoyable. I am surprised that Sahebji has not yet taken their ass hole cherry also?'

'Don't worry this is also on my agenda. I was only waiting for you to arrive' Razia said.

'Oh no' Meera wailed. Shanti and Razia laughed loudly at her fear.

I noticed that Mary was gesticulating wildly and drew Razia's attention to it. Razia looked at her and said, 'Good heavens Shanti won't you show Sahebji your surprise?'

'Oh, my god in all this talk, it completely slipped my mind. Sahebji I will just return' Shanti said and went into Razia's room.

'What another surprise? It seems today is my lucky day' I laughed.

'You don't even know how lucky' Razia grinned and others giggled.

'Sahebji guess who has come with me? Shanti announced.

Shanti was standing flanked by two young girls. Both were pretty, tall with an hourglass figure. From their looks it was obvious that they were her sisters. They strongly resembled her and their boobs were also very large.

'Go girls say hello to uncle Sahebji' Shanti said pushing them towards me. Without any hesitation both ran to me. I put my arms round their waists and kissed them on their cheeks. Then placing my hands on their boobs and squeezing them gently. 'Going by the size of their boobs I would say that they are your sisters' I replied with a smile. Both the girls in my arms blushed and giggled.

'Right first time' Shanti said, 'the boob under your right hand belongs to Rekha, my 22-year-old sister and your left hand is squeezing the boob of Madhu, she celebrated her eighteenth birthday last month. Both of them are virgins and are eager to be deflowered by your magnificent lund'.

'Bravo girls' Razia said.

'YEHHH that's like it' Shabnam and Meera shouted and both the maids grinned broadly. I looked at the two virgins for their reaction. Madhu's eyes sparkled and with a broad smile snuggled closer to me but the eyes of Rekha clouded and she grimaced as if the idea was unpleasant to her.

'Come girls let us sit down' I said leading them to the sofa. They sat on either side of me. While we chatted I kept squeezing and caressing their tits. Madhu moaned and cuddled up to me but Rekha kept staring blankly in space.

'Okay guys it is getting late. We must all get ready as tonight we are having a party in honor of our guests. So go to your rooms and don your glad rags. Mary is cooking a special meal for us tonight. We meet here in an hour' Razia announced.

'Mary are you also cooking....'

'Yes Miss Shabnam' Mary interrupted, 'your most favorite dish is also on the menu'.

'Change it to second most favorite now the most favorite dish of mine is uncle's laurda' Shabnam giggled squeezing my cock.

Addressing Rekha and Madhu Mary said, 'Soon master's laurda will also be your favorite dish my dears'.

Everyone laughed except Rekha.

When all four girls had dispersed I asked, 'Razia in which room have you put up Shanti and her sisters?'

'The sisters are in Rashid's room and Shanti is naturally staying with me in my room. Why?' Razia replied.

'Good. Come let us look on the 'Third Eye'. I did not like Rekha's reaction' I said.

When we switched on the 'Third Eye' we saw Madhu lying on the bed and Rekha was pacing the floor. 'Oh Rekha Sahebji uncle is so handsome I am looking forward to be fucked by him' Madhu said enthusiastically.

'You may be but not me' Rekha replied.

'Why? What happened? In the train you were so impatient that you couldn't wait to get here' Madhu persisted.

'Did you see what happened tonight?' Rekha asked.

'Of course. I was there but I did not notice anything that could annoy you' Madhu said.

'Tu tau chutiya hai aur chutiya hee rahegi (You are an idiot and will remain an idiot)' Rekha said.

'Now what have I done?' Madhu whined with tears filling her eyes.

'Did you hear what Shanti didi (elder sister) said?'

'Yes I heard. All she said was that we were eager to be deflowered and we were. Aren't we?'

'Yes I was but not now. What business did she have to announce it in front of everyone' Rekha said.

'What everyone? If she did not tell uncle Sahebji and Auntie Razia then how would they know that we were willing' Madhu said.

'Yes telling them was okay. I even accept her telling her daughter Shabnam and her friend Meera but announcing it in front of the servants that I cannot digest' Rekha said getting more agitated.

'Where is the harm?' Madhu asked.

'Harm you idiot? Did you hear how they grinned as if it was going to be some sort of a show or something' Rekha literary shouted back.

'Oh Rekha I was soooo looking forward to feel a cock between my legs' Madhu wailed.

'Well I am telling you now I am not going to cooperate' Rekha decreed.

'Oh Rekha what about your promise to Shanti didi?' Madhu asked.

'Well I have changed my mind and you are also not going to lose your virginity have you understood' Rekha ordered.

'Oh Rekha you are being mean' Madhu cried.

'Have you understood?' Rekha repeated.

'Yes I have understood' Madhu replied suppressing a sob.

To be continued.........don't miss the next part.

Dear reader did you enjoy this part? Yes! Great! Have you sent your feedback? Have you voted?

Thank you for the overwhelming response I have received for the 'Razia' series. I am also thankful for your feedback and the good votes you have given the story.

There are still some outstanding questions. Does Rekha agree to cooperate? Is she able to keep Madhu in line? What else does Razia, the horny divorcee have on her agenda?

For the answer to these questions you will have to read 'Razia, the horny divorcee' (part 5). Don't miss it. Coming soon, yes coming very soon on this very site.

Remember to send your feedback and don't forget to vote. Thanks guys. Take care.

Saheb Sahebji

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers