Razor

Story Info
Amber is shaven by her lover.
3k words
4.3
66k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr James
Mr James
298 Followers

Amber closed her eyes and lay back on the towels covering the bed. As she relaxed, Andrew pressed gently on the insides of her thighs and eased her legs apart, until she was spread, naked, across the bed. On a cart next to the bed he had arranged cloths and towels, with a bowl of water, expensive scented soap, and a can of shaving foam. A razor with a fresh blade rested next to the foam. On the lower shelf of the cart was a second bowl of warm water.

Moistening a cloth, Andrew gently soaped amber's thighs, stroking the warm water over her skin and gently massaging her. As his hand moved higher on her thigh, Amber relaxed even more and opened her legs a little wider, so that he could stroke the warm cloth over her pussy. Amber sighed deeply as the warm cloth caressed the lips of her pussy and the hard nub of her clit, as it peeked out from between them. Andrew stroked a little more firmly, rubbing Amber's clit with the roughness of the washcloth.

Andrew looked down at amber's pussy, the curls damp from his washing of her. He put the cloth back on the cart and squirted a little of the thick, creamy foam onto his fingertips. Gently but firmly, he massaged the rich lather into the tight bushy curls that covered her sweet pussy. Amber felt the cool slipperiness of the foam against her skin and arched her back a little to press herself against his gentle fingertips. She still had her eyes closed as she abandoned herself to the pleasure of his caress.

Andrew took his hand away and looked at amber's pussy, all covered with creamy foam. Wiping his hands, he picked up the razor and in a single sweep of the blade, swept away a wide swathe of the curls hiding the lips of her pussy. The gentle scrape of the blade and the coolness of the are against her bare skin made Amber gasp and she almost protested but Andrew had swept the blade over her pussy again. It took only three strokes to shave the hair from her mound and then he settled down to the delicate business of removing the hair right up to her swollen lips. Amber was almost trembling as he worked, desperately trying to lie still and quiet. She could feel the delicate scraping of the blade against her tender skin and the coolness of the air in the room seemed to make her pussy tighten.

It seemed to take an age for Andrew to shave all of her pussy hair, to his satisfaction but, at last, he laid the razor aside and took a washcloth dipped in fresh water and wiped her bald pussy clean of the last traces of foam. Amber reached down and spread her fingers over the bare skin of her pussy. She hadn't been bald like this for years and the bare skin was incredibly sensitive. She could feel her pussy moisten as she touched herself, her pussy brimming with her sweet juices.

Smiling, Andrew pushed the cart away from the bed and then returned, leaning over her to kiss the bare skin of her pussy. the touch of his lips was like electricity to Amber and she felt her pussy gush over the tops of her thighs and the juice seeping between her buttocks. Andrew mover his mouth a little lower and began to run the tip of his tongue along the tender lips of her pussy. Amber groaned and arched her back, reaching down to guide Andrew's kisses so that they caressed her clit. She could feel her breasts tightening and the points of her nipples growing harder and aching for him to touch and suck on them. Andrew lifted his mouth from her bare pussy and laid down beside her, resting the tips of his fingers lightly on her bare mound. Slowly he kissed her mouth and eased his tongue between her lips. His fingers stroked her sensitive skin for a moment and then he eased his finger slowly into her wet pussy. He could feel her hot, tight, passage gripping his finger as he slid it slowly into the bubbling wetness and Amber whimpered into his mouth as he thrust his tongue deep. Andrew broke their kiss, leaving amber panting as he took the hard point of her nipple between his lips and flicked his tongue across the tip. He was rewarded with another gush of her nectar, making the length of his finger slippery. Slowly he slipped his finger out of her pussy and moved his mouth to her ear.

"Amber, darling, turn over and lie on your tummy for me." Andrew coaxed.

Amber turned slowly, and as she settled herself, Andrew slipped a firm pillow beneath her hips, lifting her buttocks. As she spread her legs again, her bare pussy and her tight ass were lifted for him to caress more easily. Andrew eased his finger back into her pussy, sliding it slowly in and out, spreading her juices along the cleft of her ass and stroking the tight puckered rosebud. Amber wriggled a little and as his fingertip brushed against the tight ring of her asshole she tensed.

"Relax, darling, this will be wonderful." Andrew murmured, as he brushed the tip of his finger against her asshole, "You said you wanted to take a cock in your ass, well tonight is your big night."

As he coaxed her, Andrew pressed the tip of his finger against the centre of her asshole and eased the tip inside. The feeling of being gently stretched was entirely new to her and Amber felt a sudden surge in her pussy. Her juices had made his finger very slick and slippery, so Andrew was able to push the whole of the first joint of his forefinger into her ass. Amber's fingers clenched into fists, bunching the sheet in her hands, as Andrew slowly worked his fingertip in and out of her asshole. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and tightening in waves as Andrew teased the tight ring of her anus. Gently, he kissed the back of her neck, the contact of his lips sending a shudder through her body. Amber arched her back, pushing against the finger Andrew had inside her ass. It slipped deeper inside her and her eyes widened as she felt the knuckle stretching her even further, making her whimper.

Andrew slid his finger out of her anus and reached over to the bedside cabinet. Opening the drawer he took a large bottle of unscented body lotion and squeezed a generous amount into her back passage. Amber moaned softly as the cool liquid soothed her tender passage. Andrew put the bottle next to them on the bed and pressed his finger into her cool slippery asshole. The first joint slid easily inside her and she felt his finger piercing her as he pushed a little more firmly. She felt the cool slippery liquid easing his entry and turned her face towards him.

"Oh Andrew, I can feel you fingering my tiny asshole." Amber whispered.

Andrew just smiled and used the fingers of his other hand to spread her cheeks a little wider, so that he could press a second finger alongside the first. He watched as Amber's eyes widened to great round circles in response to the sensation of two fingers opening her back passage.

"Oh God," Amber moaned, "What are you doing to me?"

"I'm stretching your ass, darling," Andrew replied, "ready for me to fuck it. Do you want me to stop?"

"Yes! I mean no!" Amber whimpered, nervously "I'm not big enough for your cock."

Andrew kissed the back of her neck again and pressed his fingers quickly into her ass. Amber felt a flash of pain and then an incredible feeling of fullness. Andrew spread his fingers a little and then closed them again. Amber could feel him stretching the opening of her ass, gently, rhythmically. She felt almost helpless as Andrew held her still with one hand, in the small of her back, and used his fingers to open and explore her ass. She could feel waves of pleasure beginning to ripple through her nerves and starting a slow tightening in her pussy.

"Andrew, darling, fuck me." Amber sobbed.

Andrew slowly pushed even deeper into her ass and pressed harder on her spine to hold her still as he spread his fingers as far apart as he could. Amber whimpered, this time in frustration as she felt another wave of pleasure ripping through her nerves.

"Where shall I fuck you?" Andrew asked, teasing her.

"Anywhere you want, fuck me, please." Amber sobbed in response.

Andrew eased his fingers out of Amber's ass and watched as it clenched tight as the cooler air struck her tender flesh. Reaching for the lotion again, he smeared it generously over the head of his stiff cock. The head was swollen and purple and the skin was shiny and tight. As he spread the slippery liquid over his cock, easing the tight foreskin back from the head, he felt himself hardening further and becoming even more swollen.

Amber felt the bed give a little as Andrew knelt behind her and spread her thighs wider. Gently, he spread the asshole a little with the thumb and forefinger of one hand, as he took hold of his cock and guided the tip between her buttocks, so that it was pressed firmly into the opening.

"Bear down and pant, it will make it easier for you." Andrew ordered.

Amber pushed and breathed deeper and more quickly. She began to feel a little giddy as Andrew pressed his cock more firmly into her. .As Amber pushed back against Andrew, she could feel the head of his swollen cock stretching her anus. He gently rocked his hips, pushing the head of his cock against her asshole and backing away, so that she could feel the cool air against her ass. She felt a dull heat in her ass as the head of his cock rubbed against the tight walls of her anus. Andrew looked down to see the head of his cock nestled snugly in amber's asshole, almost past the ring of her anus. He could see the skin stretched tightly as he pushed a little harder, forcing the head further in. Amber was panting now, with little grunts as Andrew pushed his cock further inside her. He took a deep breath and gripped her hips tightly, then jerked forward, just enough to force the head of his cock past the resistance of her anus. Amber screamed quietly as she felt the head of Andrew's cock pop into her virgin hole. Andrew stayed motionless as Amber tried to relax her anus.

"God! Andrew, you're hurting me. Take it out please." Amber begged, not realising that he was past the barrier of her ring.

Andrew started to ease back, the rim of his cock head pulling back against the tight ring. Amber felt the pain swelling again and cried out.

"Stop! That hurts too!" Amber sobbed

"That's because I'm just inside your ass and I'm still hard. " Andrew replied, "I had better fuck you until I cum in your ass, then my cock will soften and slip out easily."

Amber whimpered and nodded her head. Andrew pushed forward, sliding his cock deeper. Amber gasped as her ass closed behind the head of his cock, gripping the shaft. The pain had suddenly lessened to a dull heat and she could feel the sensation of being totally filled by her lover's cock. She groaned, this time in pleasure, as she felt the blunt head impaling her. Andrew smiled, he had known that breaking her in would be uncomfortable for her, even painful, but once he had her over the initial pain, she would adore the feeling of being totally filled.

Amber sighed as she surrendered herself to his will. She the pain was ebbing away, leaving this incredible feeling of fullness as Andrew slid his cock into her ass. She could feel him gently stretching her rectum as he sank further into her until, at last, she had taken the whole length of his cock and he was pressed tightly against her ass. She sighed as she felt his hairy sac pressed tightly against her ass. Andrew eased back a little and listened to Amber as she groaned in pleasure as she felt his cock moving inside her. Slowly he pressed back into her until her ass was filled with his cock. Gradually he made the strokes longer until the head of his cock was just inside her asshole, before he slid it back into her warm tight ass. The sensation of being slowly fucked in her ass was driving amber crazy and her pussy leaked sweet nectar onto the pillow until it was sodden and sticky with her cum. She wriggled a little and the stickiness against her bare pussy reminded her that she hadn't emptied her bowel before Andrew had begun making love to her. She turned and looked at him. Seeing her expression, Andrew paused, his cock right in her ass.

"What's wrong?" Andrew said.

Amber blushed furiously ashamed at hat she was about to confess.

"A-a-andrew," she stammered, " I hadn't been to the bathroom before we started." I mean, I didn't empty my bowel."

Andrew eased back out of her and looked at the shaft of his cock, disappearing into her tight ass. He could see that she was right, because there were streaks of brown on his cock mingled with the creamy lotion.

"You're right, " he said, "you're a very dirty girl but you're still going to be ass-fucked and then you'll be even dirtier."

Amber closed her eyes as he thrust his cock back into her ass. She could feel him sliding in and out as he began to ride her, pounding his cock deep inside her. She rocked back and arched herself so that she could take him deeper and deeper. Every time he thrust into her, his balls would slap against her thighs and pussy, and she would grunt as his cock impaled her delicate ass. She gripped the sheets in her fists, clinging to the bed as Andrew took her ass.

"Yess, "she whispered, "fuck my ass, fuck your dirty little girl in her ass."

Andrew rammed hard and then stopped, remaining totally motionless, except for his cock, which swelled and began to jerk in her ass, pumping thick slimy cum into her asshole. She could feel the jets splashing against her tender passage, stinging with the force as he pumped the sperm from his balls into her ass. Amber could feel his cock slowly softening as the cum filled her. Slowly he edged back, easing his cock out of her bottom until only the head was left inside her. Then he rocked back onto his heels slipping the tip of his cock out of her ass. It was still big enough to hurt as it slipped out of her ring, but this time, instead of the agony she had felt earlier, there was a flash that seemed to settle at the base of her clit, making her cum again.

Andrew looked down to watch Amber's asshole slowly close, leaking the contents of her ass slowly between her buttocks. The delicate tissues looked to be swollen and bruised where he had brutally fucked her, but she seemed to be calm and contented enough now. He lay down on the bed next to her, his softened cock lying wetly on his thigh. Amber rolled onto her side and then leaned over, kissing him deeply, her eyes shining as she wormed her tongue into his mouth. Then she had an urge that surprised both of them. Slowly she began to kiss her way down his chest over his tummy until her mouth was hovering over Andrew's cock. Then she parted her lips and slowly slid him into her mouth, his cock still smeared with filth from her ass mixed with his cum.

Amber could taste his sweet cum mixed with a bitter taste that she assumed was from her ass. She gagged a little at first, but the dirtiness of it excited her and she began to bob her head up and down on Andrew's cock, feeling it grow and harden in her mouth. Andrew reached down to guide her head, but amber slapped his hands away and pressed his hips into the bed so that he could not thrust. This time he would surrender to her and she was going to torment him with her mouth until his balls ached and he would do anything to cum. She sealed her lips to his shaft, just behind the head of his cock and began to work her tongue over the tip of his cock, caressing it as she cleaned it. Then she began to slide her mouth up and down on his stiffening shaft, blowing gently over the damp skin, then closing her hot mouth around it to suck him a little more. Andrew growled I the back of his throat and tried to thrust into her mouth but Amber just leaned a little harder and swirled her tongue around his shaft.

Amber plunged her mouth to the base of his cock, swallowing as the tip touched the roof of her mouth and taking it into the back of her throat. This was too much for Andrew and, before she realised that she had miscalculated, Amber felt his hot sperm splashing down her throat again. This time his cum was not as thick but, as she lifted her head and let it fill her mouth, she could taste the sweetness of it. Andrew groaned deeply as she drained his balls for the second time, his cock ached from the hard use they had put it to, but he too was calm and contented.

"The next time will be even better darling." Andrew whispered in Amber's ear.

"And do you want me to be a dirty girl then?" She asked, making her eyes wide and innocent.

"Of course." He replied, drawing her closer into his arms.

Mr James
Mr James
298 Followers