Razorwire Roses Pt. 01

Story Info
Faith's journey of discovery.
1.2k words
3.91
8k
00

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DSLiot
DSLiot
34 Followers

FAITH WANDERED up and down the aisles of the small hardware store, gazing disinterestedly at the varied items displayed on the shelves.

She spotted a young man wearing one of the store's vests and approached him.

"Can you help me find something?" she asked.

The young man turned from the shelf he was stocking, and Faith could see that he was about her own age. She guessed that he probably attended, as she did, one of colleges in the town.

"Sure," he replied, as he turned. "What can I help you with?"

"My brother asked me to pick all this up for him," said Faith, and held out a piece of notepaper as she moved closer to the clerk. "It's so exciting! He's a photographer and just got his first contract, and he's asked me to help him with the shoot!"

She looked him over as he scanned the list in her hand. She decided that he was distinctly average. His height, weight, brown hair, all were average. He'd probably make a good bank robber, she mused to herself. Nobody would be able to pick him out in crowd or a lineup.

"I think I can help you with all of this," he said. He looked back at her and continued. "That's quite a list. What kind of photographer is he?"

"Oh, he does it all," she replied excitedly. "And I'm going to be his model for this one! It's my first time! He's going to pay me and everything!"

Faith's excitement was obvious, and the clerk noticed be that she was as pretty as she was enthusiastic. She was petite, with the shapely legs of an athlete or dancer. Her flowing red hair framed her face, inviting his gaze. She appeared to be wearing very little makeup, just enough mascara to accent her sparkling green eyes. Her lips were full and sensuous, the color of ripe strawberries. She appeared to be about his own age and guessed that she probably attended, as he did, one of the colleges in town.

Faith reached out and took hold of the clerk's name badge, turning it so she could read it.

"Okay, Paul B," she quipped, "let's get moving. You've got to help your friend the model get ready for her debut."

The two moved toward another part of the store where they would find the first item on Faith's list. Paul stopped in front of an assortment of rope and cord rolled up on spools.

"How about this?" He asked as he reached up and pulled out a length of bright red braided rope. "Will this work?"

Faith took the rope from him and looped it around her wrist.

"I hope it won't make my skin raw," she said, pulling the loop tight.

"I can get you some gloves to protect your hands," Paul offered.

"Oh, I won't be handling the ropes," she replied. "They'll go around my wrists and ankles when I'm tied to the bed. I think this'll do. What's next on the list?" she asked, smiling up at him.

"Okay," he said, moving down the aisle. "Let's go this way." Paul wasn't sure he'd understood what she'd just told him, and was afraid to ask for fear that he was wrong and would look foolish or worse for imagining that she was going to be photographed tied to a bed.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" Faith asked as they walked through the store. She continued without waiting for his answer. "My brother says I am but I never thought I was pretty enough to be a model or anything. I hope he's right. My dance teacher, that was last year in High School, she thought I was pretty, and told me so. But she thought all us girls were. She was a lesbian."

"I did it with her once,you know. Sex. It was kind of nice, but kinda not. I don't think that makes me a lesbian or anything, just curious, don't you think?"

Paul didn't know what to think. He didn't know if he could believe his ears. Here was this girl he just met, a pretty girl, a girl his own age who might even attend the same school he did, telling him straight out that she was going to be tied up and photographed by her very own brother, and that she'd had lesbian sex with her High School dance teacher. He was so overwhelmed he could barely function, much less respond to her question.

"It wasn't that great, you know," she continued. "I didn't really like going down on her, it gets kind of sloppy down there. I think you boys just do it because you think you have to so we'll go down on you. You know what, though? You don't have to. Most of us girls actually love having a nice big cock in our mouths. Some of us prefer it, even. Especially when you want to wrap it up and get on with your day. Quick and dirty, but everyone goes home happy."

"Here we are," he managed to say, stopping where a variety of clamps were displayed. "The list just says clamps. Are they for holding up lights, or backdrops or something?"

"No," she replied, quickly glancing around before stepping closer to him. "They're for here," she said, touching one of her firm, round breasts.

"I - I'm sorry, I - I don't understand," he stammered. "They're for what?" She looked at him sternly and he asked again, "Clamps for what? Your - your breasts? How can..? Wouldn't that hurt you?"

"Oh, no, my brother would never do anything to hurt me. I don't really know, though, I've never tried it. Maybe it hurts a little, at first."

"But where...," Paul resumed, concern evident in his voice. "Where do they go?"

"I'm not really sure," Faith replied, idly moving her hand over her small, firm breast. "On my nipples, maybe?" She gave Paul a questioning look. "Let's not get something too big. I don't want some piece of hardware to upstage me."

"Your brother is going to tie you to a bed, put metal clamps on your nipples, then photograph you?" Paul looked from her face to her breasts and back. "That's not right, that's really not right. Isn't that against the law or something? Are you asking me to help you commit a crime?"

"It's alright, Paul," she said, moving her hand from her breast and taking his arm. "My brother would never hurt me. I'm going into this with my eyes wide open. Well, except for that blindfold I just bought at the fabric shop."

Faith laughed at her own joke while she slid her hand along Paul's arm and took his hand.

She pulled it toward her as she looked up at him and leaned forward.

"It's just a photo shoot," she said, her expression growing stern as she held his gaze. "I know what I'm doing. I'll be fine. It's my brother after all. Maybe I should get someone else to help me. I seem to be upsetting you."

She released him and turned as though to leave, but he moved with her and took her hand in his.

"No," he said. "No, don't. I, I'm glad you asked for my help. Tell me what's next."

"That's more like it," she said, beaming up at him, obviously pleased by his response. "Now let's pick out some crazy evil clamps."

DSLiot
DSLiot
34 Followers