Re-Animation Nation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's ok. I want to lay here and kind of savor it for a few minutes. You go ahead and get dressed."

Simon was taken aback. "Hey, I can stick around. No rush."

"You don't have to and honestly, I don't want you to. You're not my boyfriend, Simon. You came over to fuck me and you have and now it's time for you to go. You want to fuck again then by all means, stop by again but don't ever think there's more. I'm not interested and even if you are then you'll have to get over it."

"Yeah, I guess I knew that. Sorry. I gotta go see Brooks anyway. Sure you don't at least want a towel?"

Alice took a finger, ran it through some of the cum on her face and sucked it off. "No, sweetie, I got it taken care of. Hey, be careful with Brooks though. He hasn't been right since that thing with the horse."

Brooks

Simon sauntered down the street. Well, that was fun he thought to himself and smiled and whistled as he made his way to the school they were using as a kind of test facility. It was concrete and steel so it held the zombies well. They could keep some inside to test out different things without worry of them getting loose into the town. Brooks was always there and that creeped Simon out because no sane person wanted to be in there.

He let himself in the front door by the offices and immediately turned on the flashlight he had brought with him. They had power but didn't waste it on areas that didn't need it so it was dark inside the school. Some of the classrooms would have lights though.

About halfway down the hallway to his right Simon could see light spilling out underneath one of doors and went to it. He knocked once, opened the door and walked in and stopped dead.

The room was a standard classroom for maybe 20 or so students. It had been stripped bare and a hospital gurney had put set into the center. On the wall some chains and handcuffs had been mounted into the cement to hold any Z they happened to have. At present there was one cuffed to the wall and pulling at its chains. It looked really familiar but that thought disappeared like a fart in a thunderstorm when he saw what was happening on the gurney.

A female zombie was bent over the bed, its hands cuffed to a rail, its head thrashing around trying to get a bite of Brooks who was behind it, his pants dropped down around his ankles, his hands on its hips and his dick buried in its ass. At least Simon thought it was its ass. The Z wasn't exactly fresh and decay has allowed the entire genital area to morph into a kind of soup. Not quite liquid yet but close. He could see Brooks' cock going in and out but there were no labia or anything really resembling a vagina and while his dick was going in what Simon assumed to be an asshole he couldn't be sure because of how it all mixed to together.

Brooks looked over at him. "Hey, Pegg! How's it going? Just knocking off a piece before I get back to work."

Simon stared and didn't move forward or backward but his hand carefully slid down to the Colt at his hip. "I see that, Max. Couldn't find a fresh one?"

Brooks kept moving in and out of the thing, a slurpy, juicy suctioning sound happened every time he pulled out and then a squishing when he pushed in. "The fresh ones are like cold pussy. If I wanted that I could go fuck Alice. No, this is much better. It's...smooth."

There was a kind of farting noise and a stench filled the room.

"Oops," Brooks said, "I think I ruptured a gas pocket in there. That's ok. It's like perfume from my sweet little lover."

The thing was gnashing it's teeth and trying desperately to get any part of Brooks but he was being smart and staying clear. "You want a piece, Pegg? It's pretty good. I don't recommend a blowjob though. Fulci over there tried that this morning and it didn't turn out well for him."

Simon looked over at the zombie on the wall and realized why it had looked familiar. It was Fulci allright and sure enough there was a wide black stain around his groin.

"You let him stick his dick in that things mouth?"

Brooks laughed. "Well to be honest I sort of convinced him to do it. He didn't enjoy it nearly as much I as I did. Just turned a couple hours ago and I must say, he still looks a little pissed about the whole ordeal and...oh, shit..." Brooks let out a long moan and pushed himself into the mess that he had been fucking. There was a pause and then a sigh. He was finished.

"That was some good ass. You haven't lived until you got yourself some zombie ass, Pegg. Try it sometime."

"Sorry, Max," Simon said and pulled his Colt and pointed it at Brooks' head, "It's not my thing." He pulled the trigger, Brooks' head snapped to the side and he fell, his pants still around his ankles.

Damnit, Simon thought to himself this is way more fucked up than that thing with the horse.

To Be Continued...

12