Re-Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRRoark
JRRoark
45 Followers

She knew she was equally exposed but cared not. She wondered and even hoped Jimmie was enjoying her naughtiness. She knew her wetness was close at hand if not already obvious. She could sense her aroma when the breeze was just so. Could James?

As she was talking with her fork non-chalantly stabbing at the air for emphasis, and in mid-sentence, she glanced at James' member and saw a clear pre-cum droplet dangling from the tip. With a smooth motion, she loaded a piece of steak to her fork and reached it over to James' cock. She swept up from below catching the droplet on the steak and popped it into her mouth with not so much as a break in conversation. James watched this act and said, "That may be the sexiest thing I have ever seen."

"It seemed a shame to let it go to waste. Do you mind?" She giggled.

"Not at all" James conveyed with a sly smile that radiated from his face.

With this, James stabbed a cherry tomato and in a similar move, reached it out to the leg of her short-shorts. In her stretched position, her gusset had pushed to one side and with the tightness the material afforded, James, for the last hour, had a view not only of her pussy but just a touch of the pinkness therein. It was positively glowing now and radiated a liquid sheen.

He swiped the tomato from bottom to top without being forceful. As the tomato's arc ran over her clitty, she shivered. It was not missed by James.

He took the tomato and placed it between his lips and then leaned in to Jillian. She took the queue and leaned in as well. They both grabbed the tomato in their teeth and bit. Some juice squirted onto James's lip but Jill was on it with her tongue capturing all of it. With their mouths now together, Jillian tested the waters by extending her tongue between James' teeth, They parted and her tongue was met by his. They lightly danced together and with a slight snack, parted.

"Becka said something about a special dessert, didn't she?" she voiced.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Finishing up over the sink, Jillian and James had made quick work of cleaning up from dinner. When she was done, and while still staring into the sink, she asked, "Jimmie, will you make love to me tonight?"

She said this in a way that implied she might be rejected. She stood there, eyes downcast, awaiting a reply almost afraid to move.

Rather that say anything, James came up behind her and with Jill's hand still in the sink, he wrapped his hands around her breasts and kissed the back of her neck. He inhaled her sweet scent as he molded her breast to his hands, found her nipples and gently alternated squeezings.

Eyes closed, Jillian let out a perceptible moan and felt a definitive heat now radiating outwards from her pussy.

Internally, Jillian relaxed and knew what awaited her. She leaned back into James and with her hands moving behind her, they found the waistband of his shorts and dexterously slipped inside and down. She did not grab him but rather kept her hands straight and simply glided them, quite slowly and teasingly up and down his shaft. Sometimes just with her fingernails. With each cycle, the stroke was elongating to keep in synch with his tumescence. She had learned that when making love, it is not speed but rather tease that would engender the strongest reactions. If James was to be her lover this night, she would make sure that she used all her skills to keep this man, her friend, on a plateau of pleasure.

As if on queue and in unison, James' hands departed from her breasts and slowly ventured south. As they approached the target, his touch softened such that his fingers danced around the area first, getting fully wetted in her juices, before gliding repeatedly across her almost hairless anatomy. He was gentle but masterful.

And as she stood in the kitchen, she separated her legs to allow a more generous and unrestricted access. James could have her. Anything he wanted. It had been far too long since she had been touched in such a fashion and she was clearly running in a deficit mode. Regaining her sexual equilibrium would be a task for the two of them.

"Jimmie, promise me something right now, would you?"

"Anything."

"My pussy hasn't been used in a very long time. I can feel how large you are and you feel so nice in my hands."

With this she turned around facing James and looking into his eyes while at the same time pushing her hands below his waist band, this time she wrapped both hands distinctly around his member, one on top of the other. With her thumb, she kneaded the top of his penis careful to use the natural lubricant his staff afforded. Her thumb was making lazy circles around the rim and occasionally parting the tip to dance within. Heat radiated into her hands and she could feel herself being drawn to him like two magnets inextricably tugging towards each other. She marveled at the size of the shaft and how full she knew she would soon be.

"Promise me you will fill me but not hurt me. I am so hot already but warm me properly so I can take you all in. I need you deep inside but the size of you is...maybe daunting?"

James looked into her eyes and simply said, "Tonight it's all about you. We will take our time, we will explore anything you desire and when you leave tomorrow, you will leave knowing you were well laid and very naughty."

She smiled, stood on tiptoes, and kissed him.

CHAPTER EIGHT

"Come on" he said simply.

It was all the prompting she needed. He took her hand and walked her to the darkened living room and sat her down. He walked around and lit a few candles, disappeared momentarily. When he returned, there was very soft background music with a raspy saxophone at center stage. It was the kind of throaty music that beckoned libidinous behavior. "What next?" she wondered as James stood her up and sat down with her standing in front of him.

He sat on the edge of his chair, legs apart and pulled her into the ring of embrace. As he gave her the lightest kisses on her tummy, he held her from behind; one hand on each thigh and gently drew circles on her skin. The action was almost the suggestion of touch changing from moment to moment as his fingers skipped, teased and worked up and down.

Kisses were enhanced with his tongue which traced across her tummy and caused her to convulse in delight but she tried stayed put; not squirm. She watched as he applied his ministrations. His hands drifted lower but also ranged higher such that he was now tracing across her buns through the silken shorts. Between the front and back titillations, she could not decide on which thread to pay attention. Focusing on both might be too difficult.

As she stood in his hands, tongue and the moment, she was unaware that somewhere in her reverie her shorts were coming down. Even though she was a captive of sorts, she could feel the rush of red to her cheeks as she knew any remaining apprehension was about to be stripped from her.

So slowly he tugged, one side then the other. But as the waist circumnavigated the roundness of her buns, her final modesty cascaded to the floor never to return.

Fully exposed, she looked down again to see James' tongue begin to explore her depths. As his tongue glided along the outside of her delicate anatomy, she had to close her eyes to steady herself. Her legs became rubbery as she doubted her resolve to stand at all. She was losing this bsttle.

"Jimmie please, can I lay down? If I don't and soon, I will surely tumble over."

In moments, she was laying on a cozy blanket. James was between her thighs such that all she could see was his thick mane of hair. He pushed her apart still wider and delivered a full lick, bottom to top across her now engorged lips. She was reminded of the licks she would give to an ice cream cone when a stray rivulet was running down the cone. Her shutter was obvious to both and because she had not been touched for so long, she felt the first urgings that she was building momentum that would cause her, and soon, to explode.

James could sense this as well and knew she needed some quick relief. He focused his tongue into exacting circles around her clitty for just a few more minutes. Her pelvis gyrated and was lifting to dance with his tongue. As he sensed her nearness, he sucked in her clitty and gently bit and licked this most swollen and sensitive of areas. It was all that was needed to send her off. She clenched his head between her thighs, screamed and convulsed rocking them both through her fits. James paced himself such that he squeezed the complete orgasm from both her groin and mind after which she lay there now relaxed and breathing heavily.

James now laid on top of her in a classic missionary pose. Knowing that she would never be as relaxed as she was now, nor as wet, he took his hand and lined up his fully erect self and gently began the process of easing in.

Jill knew James was entering her but chose to keep her eyes closed and remain relaxed. Her breathing quieted as she wondered how her body would adapt. Could she take him all in? Would he cleave her in two?

As he gently continued to inch in, her natural lube performed precisely as it should and even though she was tight, she had to admit that this fullness was a blessing. Yes she was stretching but not uncomfortably so. She wondered how much more there could possibly be but still James pushed in and she did not move as the invasion progressed. She fought her natural inclination to push back, to take it more aggressively only because she knew what she was internally embracing. James was expertly feeding her pussy and she knew this was not the first time he had dealt with his size. She chose to defer to him and his words to not hurt her. In the meantime, this was nice! She moved a hand to her tummy and rest it there. She thought she could feel her hand rise and still more was taken into her womb.

Soon she felt his hips touching her on his inward thrust and knew he would soon bottom out and with one final push and wiggle, he asked,

"Are you okay?"

She opened her eyes and looked into his and then looked cross-eyed. Both giggling, James did not move other than to imply a touch of motion by simply rotating his hips. He chose to let her become nicely comfortable with her stuffing and knew the best method was to talk while he began an almost imperceptible mini-insertion all to warm her and let her innards accommodate this intruder.

The two of them combined to create a slippery mixture that coated her lining and his shaft. She had just one observation though. His size and girth caused her clitty to be openly exposed such that his movement created a direct line to that area of the brain that interpreted such stimulation. She wondered if perhaps it would not be his size at issue but rather her fully exposed clitty?

As they talked and laughed, Jill had not noticed that James had begun a rhythmic motion staying low on her anatomy. He intentionally stayed away from her clitty, at least for now, and would embrace this area only when he felt the time was right. Even with this level of attention, he would sometimes stray and rub her such that she convulsed under him. Each time she would smile into his eyes letting him know she was fine.

And so over 30 minutes of warming and care, Jillian was now taking in a full thrust if not a hard thrust. Their bodies knew lube to be essential, particularly at this time, and delivered a perfect amount.

Jill was now actively engaged in fucking her friend back meeting each thrust with her own and together they climbed the granite precipice knowing that the ultimate goal was to hurl themselves back down but only when they would do so together.

Any reservation Jill may have had was now allayed. Her insides were fully accommodating and even welcoming this violent intrusion. Reading her well, James shifted his body more forward such that as he continued, her clitty would be actively engaged in the process that was surely to build.

Jill could feel this new and vibrant sensation and for as much as her pussy said yes, her clitty was far on the opposite tack. She knew her body's opposing forces would meet somewhere in the middle such that with resolve, she simply wrapped her arms around James' chest and held on. She wanted to feel her body scream for mercy but how it went about it, she was unsure. Would her pussy win this one? Would her clitty succeed? Or would they combine forces?

James could feel her spasm as her nerve endings began to coalesce and recruit still others. He divined that it was now time to fully press on. He knew she was now surrendered to his way as she breathed hard and hung on. Their chests slid together coated in sweat. Harder he went and still harder as she now lifted off the rug and slammed back. With such forceful delivery, she leapt for a deep dive into the pool of orgasmic bliss.

She took no notice as she screamed in compliance to her pussy. Combined with her sucking in still more air, James fell as well and tumbling end over end as he raced to the bottom. He held in place to insure she could grind against him as she squeezed all of her orgasm out.

They were done. Spent. Collapsed. Round one was completed.

As they recovered, it was James who intoned that move was afoot.

"Are you doing okay?"

"I am. Thank you so much James. I haven't come so hard in such a long time. I hope I didn't embarrass myself". She looked at him after saying this to gauge his reaction.

James paused at this utterance.

"I don't think you've ever called me James."

"You were always my boyish friend next door. But now you're James."

"James has more for you...come on."

He led her upstairs to the big bedroom.

Inside, she saw that James had already set up something on the king-size bed. "He knew I was coming over tonight." It was a triangular shaped pillow, wide and about six inches at its highest point. He was adjusting it now.

"James, I have to pee."

"You know where the head is"

She didn't bother closing the door. She sat down, back straight, legs together and let her urine gush forth. In no way did she want James not only filling her up but pushing on her bladder. She might just pop she thought.

As she wiped, she was careful to leave as much semen in place knowing it would be a great lube for what must surely lie ahead. She smiled inwardly as she heard a dollop fall from her and hit the water. "There must be a lot" she thought. As she surveyed with her fingers, she was glad that she had no obvious soreness. Their bodies were meshing very nicely with James keeping his promise to protect her. She loved him for this and everything else.

When she re-entered the bedroom, James had just spread a sheet over the pillow which she could tell was just on the edge of the mattress.

"Jillian, it you will allow me, I want to fuck you silly. But I want you to promise to let me be in charge. In fact, if you will do as I tell you, I think you will be quite happy. Are you game?"

She looked into his eyes and saw am impish light. He was smiling far broader than his mouth showed.

"Tell me what to do," was all she said.

He brought her in close to the edge of the mattress and bent her over such that the pillow on top of the mattress met her on her tummy and lifted her into the air. Her feet were just barely on the ground but carried no weight. The net effect was that her butt and pussy were tilted up at a lurid position such that she was completely exposed and fully vulnerable.

"James, do I look as naughty as I feel?" she asked as she craned her neck to look behind.

"Oh absolutely. But this is perfect. You have a gorgeous little bottom and your back door looks sweet. Don't worry though..." he trailed.

He bent in, and starting on her pussy, he drug his tongue up the slit, and continued right up the crack of her fanny such that her sphincter felt the pressure of his tongue. She squirmed not only at the intense feeling this produced but because she felt incredibly naughty that a tongue was probing here. She was both greatly attracted and perhaps a bit repulsed at such massage. She assumed it to be just a one-time lick...sort of a way to get things going. But James has sensed her squirm and decided to explore here for a bit. Perhaps he could push a limit here...sort of create a new area or eroticism if she had never experienced it prior.

James knelt down on the floor, between Jillian's spread open thighs. Her anatomy lay open such that staring with her blood-engorged clitty, he could see his semen oozing out her pussy and as his eyes roamed upwards, her brown anal bud was moist and just pulsating a little telling him she was keenly aware of something underway.

He placed his hands on the outside of each thigh, just resting there and bent in to kiss her bottom. Just light kisses on the outside and broad circles with his tongue. His fingers unconsciously began the dance of kneading her thighs and began to roam up and down their length.

As his hands rubbed any tension from her being, his tongue began to spiral into decreasing circles which Jillian calculated would ultimately find her button.

She was at once nervous but the thought of him paying such attention to her back door anatomy was causing her to drip with anticipation. What would he do? Could he really?

In no rush, and sensing her now if not at ease at least open to his ministrations, she moaned as the combinations of sensations coalesced into a dropping of convention and thrusting her into the moment of passion. She began to respond to this tongue and deftly moving fingers.

Small gyrations emanated from her pelvis with James' tongue doing no more than orbiting her bud. But with each rotation, the circumference was shrinking. Jillian knew her bottom was going to be explored by this tongue. She was finding that she wanted to relax her muscles such that this tongue could probe in as unrestricted a fashion as her anatomy would allow.

She arched her back and at the same time her own hands migrated to the sides of her buns and she found that she was spreading her bottom all on her own. She pulled her buns apart as James' tongue, with a decaying orbit, struck home in such a way that he pushed his tongue inside her...deeply. His tongue raked her tissue and began to fuck her opening in a gentle yet forceful manner.

Jillian pulled her buns still wider knowing how lascivious her action was but not caring as this poker probed her behind. She picked up on its rhythm and rocked into his face heightening this new sensation.

In the moment, she had not perceived that one of James' fingers had managed to find its way to her clitty and was gently stroking in synch to his tonguing. It was too much and she spilled over into an orgasm that flowed from front to back circling her ass, to pussy and back. With a final push onto his tongue, she fell from it and into the bed which caused his tongue to vacate. All she could do was moan as her bud spasmed with her clitty.

James was getting up to brush his teeth and lightly wash his face. He loved what he had just done. In fact, the act was a standard part of his repertoire. But in no way did he want to offend this woman.

"James, where are you going" she inquired raising her head off the pillow. Even with his back to her she could see the head of his penis dangling between his legs. It bounced nicely.

"Just going to brush my teeth..."

She cut him off before he could finish. On wobbly legs she was stumbling across the room towards him.

"James if you can take me like that, the least I can do is meet you somewhere in the middle." With this, she was in his arms and kissed him hungrily; mouth fully open. She next took her tongue and licked all over his face. She finished by tenderly kissing him on his mouth once again. She stopped and looked up into his eyes, "I taste pretty good don't I?" It was a statement and not so much a question. She was naughty and she knew it. Her eyes flashed conspiratorially with a subdued grin held on her lips. She had just tried something quite new and surprised herself by liking it.

JRRoark
JRRoark
45 Followers