Re-Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hundred yards later, they both staggered upon the shore, pretty much at the same time, chests heaving as they gulped down air to replenish their oxygen deprived muscles.

"A draw I should say" was all John could muster between huffing and puffing.

They walked onto a pocket of a snow white sandy beach and sat down. The tri-hull scoped lazily on its anchor.

"Jill there is something I'd like to show you if you are amenable..." His face dead serious.

On this little stretch of island, she had no idea what he could be getting at.

"I'd like to show you something long, white and wet..."

He paused between each descriptor for emphasis, locked on her eyes to underscore the nature of his statement.

While Jill's eyes arched as her mind formed a protestation, John laid flat and rolled in complete circles at least three times away from Jill careful to include his face. He then stood up completely covered in snow white sand and looked at this women who's face had morphed from shock to surprise but then gave way to laughter. It was one of those moments where Jill thought it was better to simply join the enemy.

She lay down and tumbled round and round herself.

Thus clad, the two held hands while looking at each other and laughed uncontrollably. There was something primitive in these new costumes.

CHAPTER TEN

"Shhhh."

John still had her hand as they tippy-toed atop the hill that represented the island's spine. He had raised a single finger to his mouth stressing the need to be quiet.

"Smell that?"

She nodded.

"That fair lady is the guano from one of the last safe havens for Least Terns. It's becoming more rare to see them at all and very seasonal. Next week, this place will be empty."

She scanned the nesting sites and enjoyed the view from their perch where they neither could be seen nor heard. They sat side-by-side in close proximity as she asked questions.

Sand still clung to them but was rapidly retreating. They appeared to have mange as some sand was gone while some was persistent.

"John" she whispered in his ear. She liked being this close and wondered what it might be like to whisper still closer, kiss and even tongue a little in this exchange. She moved her mouth right next to his ear and whispered "I really like this but the sand is absolutely driving me batty. We've either got to get back in the water or strip naked or I'll die" she exclaimed.

"Okay watch this..."

He gave just one loud clap with his hands and in so doing, 400 mating pairs took to the air with the chicks not yet able to similarly respond.

As they returned to the beach, the need for secrecy no longer remained. He held her hand as they wound their way to the water that would ultimately provide relief. He assisted her with a few deep steps by turning around, placing his hands to her hips as she jumped off.

Once in the water, they waded to shoulder depth, stripped and swirled the sand from both suits and anatomy. Jill loved how her nude flesh not only enjoyed but relished the cooling waters as it invaded her anatomy. There was something about skinny dipping that felt great.

"John, that was nice" as she gave him a full on hug before either had redressed.

He embraced her back recognizing that he may need to stay in the water for awhile to allow his rudder time to return to normal. He wondered if she had felt his anatomical response.

With suits now back on, they gently swam. No need to race.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

The return swim to the boat calmed them both. John was first aboard. He turned around, took Jillian's hand and made her re-boarding rather easy.

"Hungry?" he asked as he stepped below to retrieve the ice chest.

"And thirsty" she replied. "Have you some water?"

She scurried below as well, found a brush and ran it through her hair. Once done, next was her visor which allowed her to fashion and hold a big pony tail to which she added her Aviators.

"I've still got sand in my top...have you a tee I can borrow while I rinse it out?"

"Sure", he glanced over his shoulder to see just where she was standing. If you'll open that locker behind you, you can help yourself" after which he returned to his task.

She found what to her was an oversized sweat shirt. With her back facing John, she pulled the tie in back, lifted the bikini top off her head and let it drop. She then pulled the sweat shirt over her head careful to not knock her visor. While her head was inside the shirt she could smell his scent on the material. She breathed in through her nose again and hoped John did not hear her exaggerated inhale.

"Be right back" she said as she went up the ladder with her bikini top in hand.

When John came on deck, he carried two plates each containing a massive sandwich. He swung his head left and right where he saw Jill's rear end and legs with the rest of her leaning over the side. He could not help himself as he drank in the lines of her thighs as they tied in to her buns. In this position, the material stretched and strained to cover her bottom. It was losing. The lines of her anatomy were evident and well regarded by John. In the center of her gusset, he could see as it depressed in on her folds. He drank her in and smiled.

"In that position, I don't think you'll be able to eat this sandwich my dear".

He turned and went below to fetch drinks.

Returning, Jill had pulled the top back on but under the sweat. She adjusted the top turned around and lifted the sweat up.

"Can you tie me?"

John addressed this is short order after which Jill pulled off the shirt, went below and re-stowed it.

John had arranged the food and drink around the trampoline area of the deck. The sun was blazing and a stirring slight breeze was most welcome.

On this boat, the foredeck was comprised of both a solid central section flanked by netting on either side that was strong enough to support many people but also was a very comfy lounging area. They took full advantage of this as they lay out, took bites of food every now and again but generally spoke of things back on land.

"So I end up staying pretty much to both coasts as I go from one wetlands setting to another. I have an association of specialists I will use depending on any given situation. Remember the gulf BP thing? I am working on that disaster with much really still unknown. 7 billion barrels of oil don't just disappear without a trace. I see more evidence every week of just how heavily impacted the area is becoming. I am even hearing of oil now surfacing as far away as Mexico."

She was up on one elbow as she spoke. She sipped both water and wine making small talk but candidly giving her story to this man for whom she now thought quite highly."

"And you?"

"I'm at the other side of the supply chain Jillian. My expertise is in soft rock geology...specifically oil exploration. I am not on the production side such as the BP thing. But I sleuth around the globe finding energy deposit or what should be energy deposits if I do my job right."

For the better part of an hour, they ate, drank, talked shop and laughed as they compared notes.

"Listen Jillian. This time of day, the wind typically builds such that we can set the chute and run back to bay. If we do this right, we'll arrive at the dock at sunset and if you like, there is a seafood restaurant at the marina that has zero atmosphere but they prepare incredible seafood. You never know what will be on the menu as it changes depending on what is caught that day. I don't wish to monopolize your time but if you've no plans..."

"I'm all yours!...but first I have to use the restroom again." With this she bolted into the water as did he. For some reason they stayed back-to-back as they relieved themselves; perhaps a societal moray? Regardless, they stayed in each others vicinity knowing that they were close enough such that their bodies comingled with their fluids. Both rightly interpreted this as a a sign of affection.

The wind was right such that John simply unfurled the head sail to slowly take the boat forward. This loosened the anchor such that John could haul if up.

"We'll raise the main here in the lee and then if you'll jibe around Jill and head us back round the island while I get moving and tidied up.

Jill worked both tiller and sheets and she brought the boat out of the bay. She swung the tri past the other boat where she noted the couple was naked. She waved as did they. Naked she thought. Next time?

Now on a reciprocal heading from this morning, and with the main and jib working nicely, they were reaching back to the bay...just perfect for the spinnaker.

John extended the pole and unfurled a massive asymmetrical chute that took the boat up to 20 knots within just a few boat lengths. They both smiled as 20 knots on the water is quite fast. And with just two people on this boat, Jill marveled at the design.

"Mind if I drive for a bit?" John asked.

She gave over the helm and began to actively trim the chute. No words were said as they played the wind to see if they could coax more speed fror the zippy little boat. While they could surf to about 25 knots, the low 20s was it for the day. Still quite respectable and they both knew it.

At this rate, the harbor hove into view quite quickly. The boat was running now and heading down the channel. Those on land stopped to see this little boat break speed records as it worked down the channel.

"Jill. That green line, if you will pull it, will furl the chute".

She did so and the boat, now under main alone, quickly dropped below 5 knots.

"Does this feel slow after that last hour?" she intoned.

In a daring maneuver, John steered towards the dock under power of the main. No engine.

"Jill, if you will get the main sheet ready to run, I will bring us in the dock. When I say release, let the main flag completely and then take the helm. We'll be at dockside. I'll will hop off and secure a few dock lines."

It all happened just as John said after which they smiled at each other and hugged. What a great sail it had been.

"You still up for dinner?"

"Um-hmmm" she responded with emphasis on the second syllable.

They stayed aboard and simply chatted on many things and nothing in particular. John introduced her to several of the other nearby owners who came to talk to John. He seemed to know just about everybody.

As the sun began to set, she grabbed her bag to find her change of clothes. John did likewise.

Like most guys, he simply pulled on a shirt, added flip flops and was pretty much ready.

"Turn around".

When he had, she pulled off her suit and pulled on her panty. She was holding her bra in place.

"Could you snap me please?"

John turned to see her in a cute patterned panty with a matching bra but holding it in place with one arm.

"34C it says. Does that mean something?" he asked ruefully. "In England women use an entirely different sizing system" he said as he clasped the two side together. "I think it is more to confuse the male of the species."

He lightly patted her behind when done and said he'd go above.

She liked the light familiarity his pat had conveyed and that he excused himself at the appropriate time, She had brought a white mini skirt and topped it with a sheer blouse and sandals. She added just a touch of mascara, found a toothbrush in the cabinet and was ready.

As she came up, John was engaged with another gent on some discussion. He saw her, excused himself and came back to her and asked.

"All set?"

"I am. This is as good as I get tonight. I borrowed your toothbrush...hope you don't mind.

"That reminds me..."

He went below, brushed his teeth, rand a comb through his thick mane and was back.

He took her hand as they walked up the gangway. She liked it and let him know by holding his hand as well. As he opened the security gate and held it open, she gave him a peck on the cheek as she passed and simply said she had had a wonderful day.

He watched her sail past. Her bright white skirt was nicely short. And as she moved, her tush rocked nicely in a tight, athletic fashion. There was just the slightest panty line visible but the small cut of the panty made this look quite sexy. As his gaze ran up, the blouse did little to offer coverage. It seemed to be more there to highlight the fashion of her bra. Regardless, her breasts were pouting as they hinted what he was missing and he wondered how they would appear if released.

CHAPTER TWELVE

"I have season tickets for a play tomorrow afternoon. If you are not too busy, I was wondering if you'd like to go with me?"

They sat at a small table towards the back. The fish had been excellent but the wine had not measured up. With the vinyl chairs and linoleum floor, it seemed to work.

Sometime after the meal, she had stretched her legs and bumped into John's under the table. John reached down and grabbed her leg and pulled it upon his lap. He removed the sandal. As they talked, he was rubbing her foot, bending back her toes and running his hands thoroughly through this area. He grabbed each toe and ran his finger through the slot of each. To make his fingers glide more, he had dabbed his fingers in olive oil and incorporated it into his administrations. These actions in no way impeded his conversation but rather simply stood on their own as a separate activity. She found that her anatomy both relaxed and tightened.

"I'd be delighted...what is the play?"

"Pirates of Penzance".

"My word, is that still around? Jill, I'd love to go with you but promise me this, if I fall asleep, will you take me out early and then give me a proper thrashing.

She laughed as she knew this play had its lovers and detractors. There was no in-between.

"Give me your other foot".

Willingly she complied as he again took this foot and gave it his digital attention.

The conversation ebbed as he continued. She closed her eyes fully enjoying the tactile sensation. She could feel her wetness begin its migration in this public and private display of intimacy. His hands were strong, nimble and thorough. Her willing extremities simply complied as he bent and stretched her toes.

"John, if you don't stop I will positively squeal. I love it but I am at my bursting point."

She wanted to convey her utter loving of his actions but she knew she was on a slow burn such that she could not withdraw unless she stopped now.

"Right, it's getting late."

They got up to leave, paid the bill and walked her to her car. She turned to him before getting in.

"John, I don't know when I have had a better day. I expected nothing but am leaving with so much.

"Likewise my dear woman".

He leaned into her and they kissed a mutual kiss. It started lightly but evolved into a kiss of pent up passion from a day of constant intimate contact. Their bodies were incorporated into the kiss and they ran their hands up and down each other.

When they broke apart, she looked at him again and pecked him a last time and got into her car. She let her legs spread as she swung in knowing John would have a favored position.

"Here's my phone number". She scribbled it on a piece of paper and handed it to him. "Thank you John. Call me!"

He backed away as she was about to leave. On an impulse, she got out of the car, reached her hands under each side of her skirt and pulled down her panty. She smiled into his eyes and while giving him a last little kiss, stuffed them into his pocket. She again got in her car and while putting on her seat belt to leave he said, "nicely done."

In the rear view mirror, she saw him as he waved his hand, panty attached.

On the way home, she tested her wetness. Her fingers glided easily inside. For a moment she cringed thinking perhaps she had gone too far. Her panty would definitely be wet. In her life she had never done such a thing. But between the foot rub and everything else, she was a titch ramped up.

She continued her light stroking as she drove the 30 minutes to her home where she knew release awaited.

Once inside, she stripped and lay on her tummy. Both hands fished their way down her anatomy. While one rested just above her pussy and pulled up to stretch her open exposing her clitty, the other began to stroke in a long easy fashion. Lubrication was a non-issue. In her mind, she replayed the moments as she saw John's body in various forms of action and as she relived her foot massage, she crumbled into a tightly focused orgasm that began keenly in her crotch but as she continued thinking of John's tongue now between her legs, she came still harder but with the electricity now spreading to her limbs. As she sighed as only a woman in the throws of orgasm can, she crashed back to reality and lay panting as she rolled over and stared up at the ceiling. Her chest slowed and she felt sated...at least for now and as she thought about the next day, her fingers rolled her rock candy nipples sending slight waves through her being.