Re-Branding Hot Wife's Rape Fantasy

Story Info
A hot wife's rape fantasy becomes a reality...or does it?
989 words
3.73
46.5k
38
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1.

My forty year old Hot Wife Brandi and I enjoy a fulfilling swinging sex life that has brought us closer than ever imagined. Brandi is 5' 8" tall with 38d tits a tight ass on a killer body with long muscular legs. Everyone that sees her wants to fuck her. I usually write about our experiences sharing her with other men since that turns me on more than the additional women she brings in. I love watching her get fucked and it turns her on having me watch. We've done group parties, voyeurism you name it we probably have tried it. We were lying in bed watching a porno where three blacks guys forcibly take this white girl. Brandi got particularly horny after watching it and fucked the shit out of me afterwards. I asked her what was up and she confessed that she had dreams occasionally about being raped by three black guys and for some reason that intrigues her and turns her on. I figured "The Party" would have satisfied that but she said no she was still in control of that situation.

She explained when she was fourteen and quite developed for her age she and a friend were walking in bikinis from the lake a couple miles back to their house. They were hitchhiking against orders and beat up older car stopped to pick them up and when they got to the door inside were three black kids in their early twenties. Brandi hesitated at first but her friend jumped right in the back seat so she joined her. Two of the guys climbed in the back with them next to the doors so they were pinned in the middle. Brandi felt a bit uneasy but also a bit excited. The most she'd done up to this point was jack off her boyfriend to completion while they made out in the backseat of his car.

The guys started menacingly asking questions like what are two hot young girls doing walking on a deserted country road all alone didn't they know it was dangerous. The guy next to her friend started rubbing her leg as they talked. "We could take you down this dirt road and fuck the shit out of you and nobody could save you" the driver intoned staring back at Brandi through the rearview mirror. The guy next to Brandi stared at her lustfully "You sure have some nice titties for a young girl" he commented before he placed his hand on her leg.

Brandi said although she was frightened she had a tingling between her legs that radiated throughout her body. At the time she didn't know what that feeling was but she was too scared to stop the guy from rubbing her leg.

The guys continued to lecture on what they could do to them if they so choose.

The guy with his hand on her leg would run it up her thigh and close to her private area before stopping and running it back towards her knee causing Brandi to squirm uncomfortably. All the while lustfully staring at her. "You ever been with a black guy before?"

"Ah, no" Brandi snapped finally getting the courage to push his hand away.

"You will" he smiled.

They continued telling them what could happen to them before they slowed down and turned into a deserted dirt road. After a few feet they stopped the car and put it in park. The driver turned lustfully back to Brandi. "You sure are pretty why don't you take your suit off and lets us look at those titties of yours."

Brandi must have turned pale cause her friend started laughing. "Okay, stop it you guys can't you tell you're making her uncomfortable?" "Brandi this is my boyfriend Clarence. We have to meet like this cause my parents would freak if they knew I was dating a black guy."

The guys all laughed at Brandi and teased her. Sara and Clarence got out of the car and started making out under a tree. Soon he had her top off and was kissing and rubbing her tits while Sara pulled his cock out and was jacking him off.

They were doing this in full view of everyone in the car and Brandi said she could remember being stunned by the size of his cock even at such a young age.

Brandi said the tingling in her groin grew and that helpless feeling fueled it. She must have been lost in the sight before her cause one of the guys asked her if it gave her any ideas as he nuzzled her neck and gripped her leg again. Snapping out of it Brandi replied an emphatic no as she pushed him away.

The guys all had a good laugh at her.

When they were done with their rendezvous Clarence and Sara re-joined them and they were driven home.

Brandi said that night she had a dream that those guys forced themselves on her making her suck their cocks and then fucking her senseless. She was so turned on that she awoke and vigorously fingered herself to a rousing orgasm. The first she ever had.

Seeing how turned on Brandi got my job was now clear, arrange for my hot wife to be raped by at least three black men in a safe, controlled environment and make it real enough that it doesn't ruin her fantasy.

Now, I wrote about this before and Brandi finally saw it and complained I homogenized it too much. I confess I did change it up a bit and made it a little lighter so not to turn off too many readers. Brandi insisted that I write a revised version with her help so I get the intensity she was feeling at the time. Here it is. If you don't like reading stories of husbands sharing their wives stop now. You've been warned.