Re-claimed

Story Info
Sub gets reunited with her Sir after a fall out.
2.4k words
4.19
7.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I was about to do could either be seen as incredibly brave or stupid. Depending on how you look at it. A few days ago, I insulted Sir in a very bad way. I called him a liar and insinuated that all he wanted to do was sleep around. And then I left, I released myself. It's one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. So, I figure I at least owe it to him to say I'm sorry face-to-face. I just hoped he was in and didn't hate me.

I knew this could either go badly, or very badly. I couldn't see how this was ever going to get resolved. He would have every right to refuse me the time of day. I guess that's why I decided to dress in my best short denim skirt and tight black tank top that makes my boobs look amazing. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I couldn't handle him rejecting me. I needed to do this and it had to work. Could I be so foolish to hope he would have me back? I was about to find out.

I rang the doorbell and immediately felt myself starting to tremble. Even when things were good with us, my nerves would always be on edge. I never fully relaxed in his presence. I watched the door handle move and my mouth immediately went dry. My heart started to race and I feared I may have a full blown heart attack. The door opened, and he looked surprised. His brows knitted together in confusion, and I really couldn't blame him for being surprised at my presence. I was even surprised.

"It's nice to see you Sarah, but what brings you here?" He asked. My mind betrayed me instantly. All I had to do was hear his voice again to go completely incoherent. My eyes immediately drifted to my shoes and I shrugged. I fucking shrugged like a clueless child in class. I heard him sighing, and then he took my arm and pulled me inside the door.

I was inside his house and completely alone with him. If nothing else, it was a good start at least. I kept my head down, staring awkwardly at the ground. "You know, if you are here to say sorry; the very least you can do is look me in the eye." Shit! He wanted eye contact. Of course he did. This was something else I struggled with around him. I couldn't afford to let myself get lost in his chocolate brown eyes; I'd become addicted. Well, more addicted than I currently already was.

I took a deep breath and forced myself to look him in the eye. I swallowed. "I'm sorry for the things I said. Leaving was the worst thing I ever did. I miss you..." before I could avert my eyes back to the ground, he grabbed my face with both hands; almost painfully.

"You have insecurities just like the next person does, but you completely disrespected me. You have no idea how badly I want to punish you for it." My throat went dry again. I had no clue what I was getting myself into, but I said it anyway.

"Then punish me." Three simple little words. Words I could never take back even if I felt a sudden Pang of fear. It all happened so quickly, one minute I was stood there and the next I was shoved up against the wall facing it.

"What happens to bad girls, sub?" He asked me, his hand under my skirt and pulling my thong aside. "They get punished Sir." I responded breathlessly. I had no idea what he planned to do but my adrenaline was already coursing through my veins. I felt a sudden sting as he spanked me, hard.

"I'm going to spank you hard five times. You are to count them when I hit you. If you fail, we start from the beginning again. Do you understand?" I responded immediately. "Yes Sir."

SMACK! The sound filled the room and I gasped and tensed from the impact. "One." The second hit came immediately after I spoke. I tensed again. "Two." I could swear I heard him laugh. The third strike hit me, and it was definitely more painful than the previous two.

"Three." My breathing was changing as I tried to accept the pain of his hand. The fourth came quickly like the second spank. At this point, I had tears in my eyes and my words were a Whisper. "Four." Only one left to go. I could do this.

"Don't move." He said. I doubted I could move right now even if I wanted to. Moments later I heard him come back to me. He hit me again and this time I actually sobbed. It was far worse than the previous four. I couldn't speak, couldn't utter a single word. I was in agony. No! You need to say five or he's going to do it all over again! My subconscious screamed at me. Find the strength to say it. I don't know how I did it, but it happened. In a barely audible Whisper I said the last number. "Five."

I heard something fall to the ground as he ran his hands soothingly over my burning ass. "Well done. You always say how you can't tolerate pain, but here you are. Red raw ass and still you managed to say the last number. You never fail to surprise me and make me proud. You're my Submissive slut, your ass even says so."

He used the slut paddle on me. That's what hurt so much. His hand must have been stinging. I let out an accidental laugh and Immediately covered my mouth. He pulled me away from the wall and turned me to face him. It was then that I noticed he must of stripped while he went to get the paddle. "Want to share what you found so funny?" Uh oh.

"I was laughing at the fact you had to use the paddle on the last strike. Like your hand was stinging possibly just as much as my ass was and still is." He can't possibly be angry at me for that, can he?

He didn't look amused, but then he wasn't angry either. If anything, his eyes burned with mischief. "You never learn do you. You just had to go and make things worse for yourself. Very well then." And then I was lifted like a sack of potatoes over his shoulder. What did he have in mind now? I could feel my hands starting to sweat as the adrenaline and anxiousness radiated throughout my body.

He threw me on his bed and immediately discarded my denim skirt. "The top can stay, it makes your tits look amazing." So it did have the desired effect. I flushed at his compliment. "Soon you will be red cheeked, but not from shyness." He said, staring me directly in the eyes.

Shit! Was he always this intense? "No blindfold this time. And if you avert your eyes, I'll make that spanking you just received seem like a walk in the park."

I actually gulped. His words had the power to frighten the living daylights out of me and soak my underwear in equal measure, it really wasn't fair!

"How much do you want to become mine again?" Why did I not like this question? "I'd do anything you want me to, Sir." Ok, now I was just insane! He smiled and then walked away from the bed. I decided to stare up at the ceiling as I heard him rummaging around.

"Eyes on me." He commanded. I immediately did as I was instructed. "This is going to be intense. If you want to go I'd say so now if I were you." I saw him throw the rope onto the bed. He said it would be intense. I could handle this, right?

"I want to stay please." I said to him. He smiled at me and stroked my cheek. "I was hoping you'd say that. Arms back." I did as I was told as he picked up the soft black rope and tied my wrists to the headboard.

"Please remember that everything I do is to help you grow as a person. To realise that not everything is as bad as you fear it to be." I really didn't like the sound of this, or the direction he was headed. He was talking about hard limits, I just knew it. I made sure to keep my eyes on his. God forbid what he would do if I let myself look at what he may have in his hand.

"I'm not going to harm you beyond what you can take." He said. And that's when I felt it, gliding slowly and gently down from my boobs to my tummy.

I didn't need to see it to know what it was. A cane. My heart immediately started to race. In my state of panic I made a big mistake, I looked at the fucking cane. What an absolute idiot!

"You moved your eyes." He said. My breath hitched. Slap! The cane landed on my left boob. He immediately soothed the burn with his hand, rubbing over the area he struck. Tears spilled over the rims of my eyes as panic set in.

"Shhh." He soothed. He pulled my thong to the side and rubbed the cane teasingly over my clit, forcing it to become engorged. "Don't take your eyes off me. I want to make this pleasant for you. To show you there is nothing to be afraid of. Now you know the power of the cane when you misbehave, and you also know the pleasure it brings."

He kept rubbing it over my clit repeatedly as he sucked a nipple into his mouth. I couldn't help it, I moaned. Something I never do. I heard him laugh with my nipple still in his mouth. I bet he was loving the fact he got me to moan. I was the challenging woman who claimed nobody could ever do that, let alone making me scream.

He caught me by surprise by flipping me over onto all fours, my arms now crossed over. He untied the rope from my wrists and rubbed them to ease any pain. Without warning, he was inside of me; tapping my ass with the cane. It didn't feel as bad as I'd imagined it would be.

"Does this hurt?" He asked me. "No." I said breathlessly as he fucked me. "There you go. A lot of your fear is actually in your head. I told you I'd never take you beyond what you can handle." And then he spanked me. "Thank you Sir." I said. He pulled on my hair, forcing my head back as he slid out of me.

"Lick my balls." He ordered, holding onto the headboard with his hands as he bent over me. I did as he asked me to, licking slowly and teasingly.

"Play with your clit. I want to see you rub it." Immediately I reached down to play with the hardened nub. It was so erotic to know he was watching me get off as I licked his balls. "Now suck me." I licked his balls one last time and ran my tongue slowly up his shaft, teasing him deliberately.

"Fuck." I heard him say as I took him in my mouth. I sucked him eagerly, deep throating him as I rubbed myself faster. He continued to groan, until I felt him take his cock away.

He moved positions telling me to kneel in front of him. "I want to fuck that beautiful face." He pulled my hair forcefully towards his cock, waiting for me to suck. He didn't have to wait long and as soon as he was inside of my mouth, he thrust fast making me choke several times. Tears streamed down my face.

"Seeing your tears turns me on so much." He said as he continued to face fuck me. I was pretty sure I had mascara stained cheeks at this point. He made me gag on his cock a few more times before giving me a break.

"I only stopped because I don't want to give you a sore throat." He said as he wiped my damp tear stained cheeks. "Get back on the bed, all fours." He orders me. I do as I'm instructed, making sure to have my ass up and body down. He started to rub from my pussy slowly towards my ass hole. I had a good idea of what was coming next. I felt the bed dip as he went to get something and then return.

"I've missed this ass." He said. And then I felt the coldness of lube coating my ass hole. He rubbed it in gently before inserting a butt plug. I hadn't used one since I last saw him, but it didn't seem to be too uncomfortable.

"I don't care whether you come or not. You're here for my pleasure only, remember that." He told me. He was in his element of playing Dom now. It was sexy as hell. "Yes Sir." I responded. He thrust the toy in me a few times before taking it out of me. I heard the buzzing of a vibrator before he pushed it deep inside of me while he began to take my ass. It didn't hurt at all. It actually felt really nice. The fullness of both holes being used turned me on even more and felt so good.

He thrust his cock and the toy inside of me faster, making my breathing become ragged; as well as his.

Before I knew it, I was on the very edge of an orgasm. "Sir I'm so close. Can I please come?" I bet I sounded desperate. But I suppose at this point I was. He kept thrusting inside me. "Yes, do it my submissive slut.

His words were my undoing literally. I came hard and fast as he fucked me relentlessly in both holes. I moaned loudly as my orgasm took me to another place entirely and I slowly came back to Earth.

I breathed heavily. "Thank you Sir. That was incredible." I told him. It was quiet until I suddenly felt hot cum spurt near my ass.

"I'm going to have fun watching my cum rolling into your asshole. Welcome back sub." I knew then that I would never leave again.