Re-cut: The III Penetration of Troi

Story Info
Intensive therapy continues aboard the Enterprise.
25k words
3.97
50.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Data walk towards the window of the ready room by the Captain's chair and stared out into deep space. He smiled, grinning from ear to ear. He was enjoying the moment.

Deanna, now fully dressed, curled up in the large leather chair at the opposite end of the room. She was exhausted. She bent her knees under her and wrapped her arms around her chest, resting her head on the back of the chair.

The bridge crew became more fidgety and restless. Kept in the dark about the goings on in the ready room and becoming increasingly affected by the foreign virus affecting the crew, Riker again confronted Wesley.

Commander Riker took Wesley to the opposite end of the bridge, away from the other command staff. He wanted to be alone with Wesley

"Wesley, what's taking place in the ready room, I need to know," commander Riker whispered.

"What did you do with counselor Troi and what is Data doing with her now. Is there a danger to the crew, to the counselor, why such a secret? You have been talking to Geordie. Have you told him and why are you smirking every time you hear sounds from the ready room?" Commander Riker pleaded.

Wesley had his head down as Commander Riker spoke. The blood drained from his face. He was scared that he would be punished or at the least ridiculed.

Wesley was very anxious and dreaded having to answer questions about this subject because of his low status among the crew and low self-confidence. Though he was gifted, his intellect and boyish demeanor was constantly being dismissed by his peers and female members of the crew.

Data recorded his activities with counselor Troi. He backed up this information in his core memory to ensuring he could relive them.

Counselor Troi, at the other end of the room, laid-back in the chair and rested her eyes quickly falling asleep.

Without the Captain to back Wesley up, Wesley was forced to give Commander Riker some information. He could not disobey a direct order, as an ensign in Star Fleet.

"It was a kind of therapy session like Captain Picard said," Wesley whispered back.

"What else!" Commander Riker demanded. "Why all the screams and groans!"

"The therapy gets very emotional Commander. Counselor Troi is very good at what she does," Wesley said bashfully.

"Why did you come out of the ready room with that little chub in your pants Ensign Crusher?" he forcefully whispered.

Wesley's face became red with embarrassment and feared the worst.

Pleading for understanding, Wesley asked commander Riker if when he was his age that ever happened to him in front of someone. Did any girl in school ever cause him to pitch a tent in front of a group of people and if so, what did he do?

Commander Riker scratched his head and became less intense in his questioning. After all, despite Wesley's immense intellect and maturity at such a young age, he was just a young boy.

"Did counselor Troi cause that Wesley?" Commander Riker awkwardly suggested.

His face beat red, Wesley covered his mouth and look towards the floor. "Well, yes," he replied bashfully.

"I understand," Riker replied. "But why did counselor Troi scream out Wesley?" Commander Riker insisted.

Wesley did not know how much longer he could avoid directly answering his questions. He needed to bull shit in a big way to find a way out of this.

Commander Riker continued his questioning of Wesley "But why was she moaning so loud," Commander Riker insisted.

Wesley was under orders by Captain Picard. But he could not just tell Commander Riker. Wesley stammered and continued to stall.

Commander Riker then bolted towards the doors of the ready room. "Counselor Troi, can you hear me?" he inquired.

Data heard Commander Riker and Data responded using counselor Troi's voice.

"Yes, Will" Data said imitating her voice. Counselor Troi did not wake up.

"Are you all right, can I come in Deanna?" Commander Riker insisted.

"Will, I'm fine. I'll be with you shortly," Data responded still impersonating Deanna' voice.

"Wesley, tell me!" Commander Riker insisted.

"I'm sorry commander but Counselor Troi and I fuc....," Wesley began to say just as Captain Picard interrupted him.

"Ensign Crusher, stop. I ordered you not to talk. Now go to your quarters until further notice," Captain Picard demanded.

He felt relieved about no longer having to deceive his friends and other crew members and immediately left the bridge.

"Commander Riker, I thought I ordered you not to become involved with the goings-on in the ready room," Captain Picard said tersely.

"Yes, but Captain, I am very concerned."

"I understand Will, but you must be patient. I can't elaborate anymore."

"I just left the brig and according to Lor we have the wrong man," Captain Picard told Commander Riker. "The android in the brig says he is Data, that we mistakenly took him for Lor and locked the wrong man up Will."

"Do you think it's a trick Captain?"

"I'm not sure but we will investigate more," the Captain replied.

"Where is Dr. Crusher commander?" Captain Picard asked.

Over the intercom, Dr. Crusher paged Captain Picard for him to meet her in sick bay.

Captain Picard walked towards the elevator to meet Dr. Crusher. "What about Counselor Troi and Commander Data Captain?" Commander Riker asked.

"They will leave when Counselor Troi feels Commander Data is in a longer need for therapy. Be patient and don't worry too much Commander. You have my orders." Captain Picard said as he left the bridge.

In the ready room, Data leaned forward and cupped Counselor Troi in his arms. Data then initiated ship to ship transport and transported himself and the counselor to his quarters.

When they reenergized in his quarters, Data walked towards a couch in the room and laid Counselor onto the couch. He then walked to the end of the couch towards her feet and gently grabbed her ankles and straightened her long thin legs. He then gently covered her still moistened body with a blanket so as not to wake her.

According to his internal clock the rebel ship would rendezvous in a matter of hours. He gathered the defensive equipment his brother helped assemble. Counselor Troi slept as he gathered the equipment.

Captain Picard headed down the corridor leading to sick bay and observed a long line of his medical staff either standing up or sitting against the wall. As he reached the doors of sick bay, he heard voices but could not determine who they were.

As the doors of sick bay opened, high pitched shrieks and groans as well as deep halting grunts came from the far end of sick bay. The noises came from two rooms. He slowly walked towards one of the curtains to investigate when Dr. Crusher stopped him.

"My nurse is in with a patient Captain. Another patient is being seen in the other room, as well," Dr. Crusher explained.

"A patient doctor?," Captain Picard said bewildered.

At a loss of words, Dr. Crusher explained that Counselor Troi could not have therapy sessions with the entire crew. She hoped Captain Picard would understand her inference.

"Of course, I understand. I am sorry. I realize now what the line of crew members are doing outside. By the way, who is helping with the treatment?" Captain Picard asked quite interested.

"Well, Lt. Omagala is seeing patients in that room over there and ensign Ro is with patients in the other observation room Captain."

Captain Picard's eyes lit up when he heard Ensign Ro mentioned. He was always attracted to her but had to reserve feelings for her because of their difference in rank. She was quite a specimen and he always favored brunettes.

He then turned to face the Doctor about what she needed. She began going over their conversation about the treatment the male crew members were receiving and informed him that she had miscalculated and her findings were wrong.

Soon after, one of the medical staff being treated by nurse Omagala came out from behind the curtain. Captain Picard was unfamiliar with him since he was a new member to this ship.

As he raised his head he saw Captain Picard and smiled a smile of immense satisfaction and sexual relief. This was a look the Captain new well, having just seen Wesley come from the ready room after seeing Counselor Troi.

The crew member reached down to his crotch and adjusted himself then finished dressing outside the office. Dr. Crusher was awestruck at his size and build. The crew member nodded his head to the Captain and Doctor then left the sick bay.

She tried to regain her composure as she finished informing the Captain about the peril facing the crew. Moans of sexual intimacy continued from the examination rooms.

"Captain, when we discussed how to resolve this problem using volunteer female crew members, the calculations I used were wrong. I based my estimates on the male and female populations in the general public and not on the ratio of man to women on the starship," she said disgusted with her own failings.

Captain Picard was surprised. Dr. Crusher was usually very thorough. Dr. Crusher was his friend but he could not excuse incompetence. He was furious but tried not to let on, believing it would only make the situation with the doctor worse.

To himself, he screamed "you stupid bitch!"

He abruptly cut her off and stood up demanding a solution, "blah, blah, blah, how do solve this!

"The ratio is not 50-50 man to women, it is three men per female," she explained in her increasingly irritating voice.

For the first time since knowing Dr. Crusher, he began to get annoyed by her. For the first time he realized why Q hated her.

"Can we complete the task at hand Doctor. That's all I need to know," he said in a harsh tone of voice.

Just as she was about the answer his question a loud female voice screamed out loud, "Mother fucker! I told you not on my face! Damn it, you ass-whole!"

Ensign Ro came charging out off the examination room with her face full of spunk. She had some on her neck and cheek.

Dr. Crusher and Captain Picard came out of the office and into the sick bay to see what the commotion was about. What Captain Picard saw was Ensign Ro slightly bent over grasping for a towel to wipe her face.

She was nude. Her tall statuesque figure was fully appreciated by the Captain. Her ample breasts hung low on her chest but were firm and well formed. He examined her long slender legs and tight butt.

Her eyes were shut to prevent the goop from getting in her eyes. The Captain grabbed a towel and walked over to the Ensign and handed her the towel. She felt the towel in her hand and grabbed hold of it. The Captain did not speak, not wanting to embarrass her.

The two male crew members in the examination room with Ensign Ro followed her out into the sick bay. One stood about 5'7" while the other was about 5'9." They also were completely naked.

The atmosphere was tense and ripe for some kind of confrontation.

In Data's quarters, he finished gathering the equipment when Counselor Troi woke up from her nap. She yawned, stretching her arms above her head raising her cotton midriff T-shirt, exposing her subtle breasts.

In sick bay, Ensign Ro mumbled obscenities under her breath, as she cleared the crew member's yogurt from her face and neck. Opening her eyes, she saw Captain Picard and was extremely embarrassed.

"Ensign Ro, don't be alarmed, you look beautiful. I'm sorry to disturb you but we heard some screams coming from the sick bay and I thought I'd investigate," he replied softly.

She quickly grabbed a medical garb to cover herself. The two crew members who she was treating stood in front of the examination room with raging erections.

Nurse Omagala also came out from behind the curtain of her room dressed in a medical robe. From across the room, she saw Ensign Ro screaming at the two male crew members that blew their butter over her face and neck. The Captain and Dr. Crusher stood off to the side.

Nurse Omagala was exhausted and could hardly keep her eyes open. She was still intellectually strong about completing her objective but her slender 5 ft. two inch 85 found frame was just too physically abused by not only the most recent session but by the previous six treatments.

"Fuck you and fuck you," Ro screamed at the two crew members.

They begged her forgiveness and tried to explain it was an accident. That after her blow job, they meant to move their dicks to the side but they came to quick.

"Didn't I tell you the rules before we began? I said not on my face, up the butt and I don't swallow, right, damn it," Ro said furiously.

She saw the Captain began to walk away. She was very embarrassed with the Captain seeing her nude not to mention with a spunk covered face.

One male crew member apologized and insisted that he still wasn't cured from the virus and would need more treatments. She laughed in his face, "I hope you die aas-whole. Ask your buddy for a blow job."

Nurse Omagala walked towards Captain Picard and Dr. Crusher, hoping to catch her before she left the sick bay.

"Doctor I need to speak with you about the medical treatments I've been giving," the nurse said. Dr. Crusher thanked her for all her effort.

"I believe what I'm doing is the best for the ship but I just can't take it physically. I have treated many large men doctor, if know what I mean, and I don't think I can do anymore treatments for a while," the nurse said.

Knowing what she knew about the ratio of men to women and the possibility of her nurse possibly unable to contribute, Dr. Crusher was worried. She told her nurse to wait in the sick bay and that she would speak to her as soon as she finished speaking to the Captain.

Ro finished cleaning her face. The medical crew members she was treating continued to offer their apologies but she would have none of it. Both of them with raging erections, pleaded for help.

In Data's quarters, Deanna woke up and her face came alive. "Data where are we?"

"We are in my quarter's counselor," he replied. "You look like you could use a good long shower," Data suggested.

"Data I never knew you were so thoughtful. I'm surprised you haven't found a girlfriend" she softly replied.

Her doubts about android sexuality and her questioning if she could actually be physically and emotionally attracted to an android like Data were melting away.

Previously, Troi accepted Data merely as a sexual tool, something to provide relief. But Troi slowly began to question whether she could really cross that philosophical line. . The water gently hit her face and cascaded down her slender body, firm breasts and delicate skin. The hot steam billowed up in clouds saturating her olive skin and escaped into the living area.

Counselor Troi was an uncommon mix; she had a well toned and firm body but was flowery and elegant to the touch.

"I have changed my mind Deanna. I believe we should explore the hollow deck once more," Data softly whispered. Deanna finished with her shower her hair still wet, I would be pleased to go with you," grinning as she spoke.

Data placed his hand on her shoulder and initiated the transporter.

In the sick bay, one of the male crew members that Ensign Ro treated continued to complain. "I don't want to die. Please I have a family Ro," the Lieutenant said.

"You should have thought of that before cuming on my face, ass-whole," she replied and continued to argue.

In her office, Dr. Crusher explained to the Captain that according to her new figures each female volunteer would need to successfully treat nearly 25 fellow crew members.

The ship was in danger and he didn't have time for delicacies. "Where can we find more women?" The Captain bluntly said

"Well Captain, we could make this mandatory. But that will still only give us about 15 more people. But I have checked records and there is a freshman class of college students on board of about 25 female students," Dr. Crusher suggested.

"But these are just kids doctor, aren't they?"

"Well, five of them are 21 and the rest will be turning 20 next month," she replied.

Captain Picard was desperate to save his ship.

"And you're sure that hollow deck pleasure programs won't satisfy?" Captain Picard said in a desperate tone of voice.

"I'm quite sure Captain" she replied.

"Who didn't volunteer doctor," he asked in a terse tone of voice.

"Well, and few women didn't participate because of illness. Three female crew members were pregnant and only one would not even consider participating," she replied.

"Who was that, what was her name?! He asked.

"Well, the only crew member to really dismiss my suggestion was Guinan," she replied.

"That bitch, I got her that position. She spends all day serving drinks and the first time this ship really needs her help and she blows me off," the Captain replied indignant.

"Doctor, go call her and tell her how I feel about her lack of participation and if she isn't here in five minutes tell her I would be disappointed."

"What about the college students Captain?" She asked. "Or we could ask Wesley, he's very intelligent and might have an answer."

"Let's hold off about the students but ask Wesley and be sure to ask that fucking bartender in 10- forward," he replied. The Captain got up. "You make the calls and I'll go see your nurse, okay," he said exasperated.

He walked towards the crewman and Ensign Ro. The Lieutenant lost his erection but still needed relief. But Ensign Ro continued her objection.

"I told him my rules and he deliberately broke them Captain" Ro explained. But the Lieutenant insisted it wasn't his fault and that he didn't even orgasm. He blamed the other crew man.

The Captain ordered Ensign Ro to take readings of his biological functions to see if he still suffered from the effects of the virus. After a quick scan, she affirmed that he did. She said that his readings were almost normal, he only needed minor attention.

The Captain wanted to approach Ro about finishing his treatments but knowing her as he did, he realized that would-be futile.

The Captain walked towards the examination room to see nurse Omagala. As he drew back the curtain, he observed her petite figure. She was arranging her hair, washing her face and applying some hand lotion. Turning her head, she saw the Captain approach her.

"Nurse, I desperately need to see you. I hope you understand," he explained in a soft voice.

The nurse was dressed in a long white medical garment that opened vertically down the middle and fell to her mid-thigh, with a white strap wrapped around her waist to keep it closed.

She was taken back that the Captain picked her to receive his medical treatment. She was flattered to see him as her face lit up.

"Well, of course Captain. Please come in. I am tired but I am more than willing to see you," she said smiling as she stared at his crotch.

"Good, I'm glad. This won't require too much time, as I am sure you are quite capable," he said. He approached her and grabbed her shoulders, looking down into her eyes. He had not realized how beautiful she was, with dark brown eyes, button nose and delicate cheeks.

Side-by-side, Captain Picard towered over her petite stature. He grabbed the back and side of her head and smiled, "Thanks." When he gave his appreciation, she slowly undid the knot of her strap. As her robe slowly came apart exposing her cleavage, she glanced down at his crotch and lowered herself to her knees.

The Captain felt embarrassed for the nurse. He needed her services not for himself but for the crew man. Because with the old Navy adage being that the Captain be the last to be rescued, he felt in this instance, he would be the last to receive medical treatment.

She was embarrassed and felt foolish thinking the Captain would choose her as a partner.

"Nurse, I am flattered and in another instance would be most grateful but my duty is too the ship and its personnel first and foremost. I hope you understand. There is a crew member outside that needs your services," he said deliberately cupping her cheek.

123456...8