Re-cut: The III Penetration of Troi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still on her knees with her robe partly opened, the Captain motioned for the Lieutenant, who had since dressed in shorts. The Captain put his hand on his shoulder and said, "The nurse will see you now."

Slightly embarrassed the nurse said, "of course Captain."

Regaining her composer, she rose up on her knees and outstretched her hands. The Lieutenant, quite easily excitable, became quickly aroused never having been with an Asian woman.

Reaching up with one hand, she began to massage and stroke him through the fabric of his shorts. The Lieutenant placed his hands on his waist and looked down upon her. She became more aggressive, gripping his manhood and stroking him. So tight was her grip, that the friction of the fabric on his manhood caused it to burn him.

Pulling back the elastic waistband of his shorts, she removed his tool with one hand and lowered his shorts with the other. Now exposed to the cool air, the Lieutenant sighed. Now fully exposed, the size and presence of his manhood was fully appreciated.

After seeing his size, the Captain suspected Ensign Ro's righteous refusal was more than it appeared.

The nurse was slightly intimidated by his size but the subservient nature of the Asian culture precluded her from refusing. If she refused to service the Lieutenant, he would lose face. Not to mention after the Captain made a personal request.

As she maneuvered the log out of his shorts, she hoped his stamina did not to match its size. As she placed her delicate fingers around the shaft, she licked her lips and took a deep breath. Having just applied hand lotion, her lubricated palms provided both her and him the most opportune means of accomplishing both their goals.

She began to methodically stroke him, alternating her hands while cupping his balls with her moistened fingertips.

Ensign Ro was in the sick bay sipping from a cup. She was leaning on the examination table while awaiting her next appointment. The room was relatively quiet. But as the Lieutenant groans increased as Omagala quickened the pace of her hand job, the air began to reverberate with the sounds of pure carnality.

The Captain watched from behind and to the side of the nurse. The Captain knew he had to leave but desperately wanted to see her mouth around his manhood.

She frequently glanced up at the Captain, pointing her finger first to the Lieutenant cock and then the Captains crotch. She hoped he would understand her meaning.

Out of the corner of her eyes she saw the Captain motioning with his fingers. Without stopping her measured strokes, she smiled, realizing she was getting the Captain off.

She loosened her vice like grip and removed her hands from the Lieutenant cock. As the sweat trickled down her face, neck and cleavage, she slowly licked her small pouty pink lips and drew out her moistened tongue in the most seductive and tantalizing manner, hoping it would have the desired effect on the Captain.

The lotion she had applied to her hands caused the Lieutenant shaft and knob to glisten. The large veins of his large cock glimmered as they pulsed with blood. The Lieutenant could hardly contain his pleasure groaning and breathing heavily.

The long robe she wore hung heavy on her shoulders and to the floor now that she was on her knees, the excess fabric folded up and around her knees and lap. Her robe was partly open down the middle, exposing her cleavage, portions of her breasts and flat stomach.

The Captain groaned softly as the tip of her tongue touched the head of his knob. Staring at the Captain, she slowly began to lick the head of his cock in a methodical circular motion. She realized how her erotic actions stimulated and sexually stirred the Captain.

She glanced at the Captain out of the corner of her beautiful sparkly blue eyes and smiled as she brought one arm up to her breast and massaged herself and tickled her hardened nipple. The Captain grinned back at her, as their eyes met. Then after a deep breath, she relaxed her jaw and attempted to gulp down the lieutenant's sizable piece of meat.

Being quite petite, her mouth and jaw was not equipped to handle something of such size. Barely able to accommodate a quarter of its length, the nurse concentrated on the tip and in using her tongue to initiate sexual pleasures. With her mouth concentrating on the tip of his cock, her petite and moistened hand continued to methodically stroke his shaft, as it easily glided up and down from the lubrication.

But nurse Omagala's blue eyes were fixated not upon the Lieutenant but intently and seductively at the Captain. The Captain realized this while she looked to him. Droplets of perspiration formed on the Captains brow and upper lip. She then turned her shoulders and chest slightly towards the Captain.

The nurse forcefully thrust her head upon the cock, spreading wide her jaw and stretching tight her cheeks from the impact of his manhood on the inside of her mouth.

She was aroused watching the Captain watch her as she watched the Captain. Her squeals of joy began to permeate the room and sick bay.

The Captain was ready to burst and it took all his self will not to sprout a raging erection, throw her slender body up onto the bio-bed and aggressively mount and penetrate her. The longer he watched, the greater his blood pressure as well as the tension placed on his artificial heart increased.

The Captain abruptly left the room, closing the curtain behind him. He had to regain his composure and present his crew with a steady and reassuring presence.

Crossing the sick bay he saw Ensign Ro observing him as he walked near her. Her glance did not escape him nor did his upon her chest.

"We have an open bed Captain, no waiting," she smirked as she began to open up the robe she wore. As he turned to Ensign Ro and pleaded to her that he could not possibly go with her, a group of about five girls entered the doctor office at the other end of the sick bay.

Staggering back, he withdrew himself from Ensign Ro's reach and reluctantly turned away, intent on seeing if the doctor had found the means to resolve the ships crisis.

On the hollow deck, Data and Counselor Troi materialized back into the program they had left. He and Deanna slowly walked along the beach line, as the water lapped at their bare feet. The ocean breeze ruffled his shirt and gently blew back her hair.

Walking hand in hand, Data was in his moment - walking with a beautiful woman on an isolated beach with every expectation of carnal activities.

Data and Troi enjoyed the beautiful surroundings, sun on their faces and were in bliss. The fabric of her light yellow tube top struggled to hem in and support her breasts, as they swayed with her steps. Her white pleated shorts nicely fitted the contour of her slender legs and tight behind.

In the sick bay, the Captain desperately tried to deflate the chub in his pants initiated by Ensign Ro and nurse Omagala. Entering the doctor office, he noticed that five young girls were lined up against the back wall in height, from smallest to tallest.

The doctor stood at attention in front of her desk, trying to recompense her previous mistakes. "These are the available girls we spoke about earlier Captain," she said nervously.

The girls were a mix of blondes and brunettes, ranging in height from roughly 5 ft. 4 in. to 5 ft. 9. They were all in good shape and quite thin, especially the girl at the near end. The doctor also organized them in age and chest size, something quite surprising to him. Coincidentally, the most attractive girl had the flattest chest.

As the Captain approached them, they all together softly said, "hello Captain."

"Have you informed these ladies about what we discussed doctor? The Captain inquired, "They are not part of star fleet, right?

The tallest girl had a quite sizable chest. With her chest out and at attention, her midriff T -shirt hung down over her chest roughly 5 in. from her well toned waistline. While the other girls had more modest breasts, they were all quite beautiful.

"I have spoken to all of them as a group and said that there assistance would be on a strictly volunteer basis," the doctor continued.

The sexual arousal he felt from his encounters in the sick bay had not abated. Viewing the line of beautiful girls did not help him in his attempt to quell the fire in his crotch.

"Yes Captain. I have. They realize the nature of my requests and just want to help this ship and its crew," she explained.

Looking over line of girls, the Captain reflected back upon his school days and the women he encountered. With a slight grin on his face, he remembered the girls that never paid him much attention. These must be those naughty girls.

The groans and squeals emanating from nurse Omagala and the Lieutenant came to a climax, as the Lieutenant shouted what could clearly be heard throughout sick bay and doctor crushers' office, "I'm going to cum nurse. I am going to cum."

His screams startled the girls in the office, their eyes widened and they all softly gasped.

"Doctor, don't you feel that these girls are too young to get involved in such a mission," he inquired.

"What a blow job. I mean wow! Nurse, I never knew' the male crew member continued.

"I spoke to them Captain and they all agreed. You may ask them yourself," she insisted.

Captain Picard saw how beautiful, brave and willing to please these girls were. He turned and faced the girl at the head of the line, the tallest and most developed. "You understand what the purpose of your task is? He inquired to the girl.

Looking down at the erection in his pants, she in a sweet adolescent voice smiled and said, "I'm ready to help sir."

"Now this isn't love ladies. This is a pure and unadulterated sex, fucking, understand," he insisted. "This virus causes a lust in males. You will only be a vessel to satisfy their desires. Have no doubt, you will have to perform acts you may be unaware"

The girl was taken aback by his forthrightness but insisted she was willing. The Captain remained hesitant, unwilling to damage the girls youth and innocence.

"Doctor, are these girls even sexually active?

"I believe they all are Captain."

The Lieutenant, who had just finished with nurse Omagala, passed by doctor crusher's office.

The Captain turned to call for the Lieutenant.

The tall girl with the cut off T-shirt reached behind her back and unclasped her bra and let her large chest drop, her nipples were barely covered by the hemline of the T-shirt. She was preparing herself.

"We have some potential volunteers and I want to ensure they realize what is involved. I need you to explain to these girls how Ensign Ro and the nurse treated your illness" the Captain explained.

"Captain I don't know why you're so hesitant. These girls seem more than willing," the doctor said.

"Have you treated any crew members yet doctor," he replied. "No? Well if you're not prepared to do what these girls are willing to do on another member of my crew please shut your pie hole."

The doctor was quite embarrassed not only by how the Captain spoke to her but also about her lack of personal contribution to this ship.

"Yes Captain, we are not kids," a couple girls suggested.

"All right Lt. explain to these girls how you were treated," the Captain explain.

The Lieutenant explained what he and the nurse did and then dug into his shorts and removed his large erect instrument. The girls gasped, a few even took a couple steps back. The Captain hoped this vulgar demonstration would dissuade these girls from participating directly or indirectly.

Though some of the girls did become aroused from his descriptions...

One of the smaller girls said "you didn't really make someone swallow you Lt. and do all those things. You are just trying to scare us."

Becoming more apprehensive, the girls began to leave the sick bay as a group. "Thanks anyway girls." The Captain replied.

Before leaving, some girls approached the Captain and said, "We still want to contribute but we just can't do everything. I hope you understand Captain. All of us would be still very willing to perform hand jobs for you and most any member of the crew," they all said in soft wispy voices.

The thought of those young girls with their hands pumping his crotch only further depressed the Captain, as he would have to reluctantly refuse.

Heavy moans could be heard from the one of the examination rooms.

With the three quarter length curtain shut, the captain could see Ro waist down upright on her knees, positioned directly in front of another crewmember legs. In that position, she wasn't fooling anyone about what was going on behind that curtain -she was sucking on somebody.

"You look like you need some relief," as the tallest girl first gazed at the Captains crotch and then in his eyes. He wanted to reach under her shirt and suck on those free swinging ample breasts so bad he could imagine the texture of her nipples on his tongue. But he had to refuse.

In his state of hysteria, the Captain began to imagine that Ro would request to see him in the ready room. She would enter wearing her normally tight red uniform and sit down in the chair across from his desk. She would thank him for requesting her transfer and if he would allow her to board the most powerful vessel in Star Fleet.

He would dismiss her flattery as military gibberish and reassure Ro of her talents as an officer. She would continue to reap praise upon him, while positioning herself closer to the desk. While talking, he glanced at her chest and observed the outline of her swollen nipples pressing through the sheer fabric of her uniform. The obvious fact that she wasn't wearing a bra causes his heart to race and stirs his groin.

"No Captain, you misunderstand me," she'd say seductively while moistening her lips with her tongue. "I said I would like to thank you by allowing me to board the most powerful vessel in Star Fleet," she would whisper.

He then imagined her standing up leaning forward inches from his face while breathing in her sweet perfume as it inflames his senses. She would raise her hand to her neck and grasp the zipper, then slowly unzip her uniform to mid-breast. As the edges of her uniform gradually separate, her cleavage and upper-half of her sumptuous breasts come into view, while her once trapped body heat escapes then wafts across his face.

Ensign Ro would then walk around his desk and face him sitting in his chair. She'd brush the hair from her face and take a deep breath. As her lungs expanded, her voluptuous breasts would force apart her uniform, uncovering her breasts and forcing the zipper further downward towards her waist. Her breasts now fully exposed, hung proudly before him.

The erection and his pants began to tear against the fabric of his uniform.

It was almost as in slow motion as he observed her uniform separate and the zipper move down exposing her breasts.

Click by click by click by click by click until coming to a rest inches above her treasure.

No one spoke.

Ensign Ro would then clasp the Captain's hands and lead them up to her shoulders, where she'd motion for Captain to take hold of the remaining fabric resting on her forearms. With a slow steady pull, the Captain Freed her arms and continued down her body, over and around her butt until the uniform rested atop her feet.

As she stepped out her uniform, he'd stand up and remove his uniform. Unzipping it from behind and down over his chest, his waist and to his feet. She would position herself, standing in between his knees and lean forward, bracing her arms by taking hold the top of his chair.

Raising one leg and then the other forward to straddle the chair, she now stood directly above his cock and firmly against his chest and face. As she lowered herself, her breasts brushed against the Captain's face. Taking hold of his cock with one of her moist palms, she would guide herself down upon his raging erection.

"Oooooooooh," Ro purred like a cat.

As she lowered herself upon him, he felt her warmth radiate through his throbbing cock. The Captain arched his head back, gasping for breath as he experienced a ferocious wave of sensuous pleasure flow across his body and mind.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes" was all the Captain could mutter.

She looked into the Captain's eyes and smiled. Ensign Ro would then begin to slowly and methodically gyrate and thrust herself forcefully upon his cock. He wrapped his hands around her butt and squeezed her flesh. He would also run his arms up and down her sides, from her petite waist, the subtle contour of her ribs and over and around her supple breasts.

With each of her thrusts, her amorous breasts rose up and down as if part of a mesmerizing dance. Her nipples, already swollen, seemed to call out to the Captain. He'd lean forward and begin to manipulate the tips with his thumbs, lips and tongue.

There was so much he wanted to do to her and her body simultaneously, he became enraged with anticipation.

She became more aggressive, not satisfied with his depth. She would reach out her hands beside his waist and begin to pull back his hips, hoping to force him deeper into her. She wanted more, bigger, deeper and faster. When he reached her spot, she let out a high pinched and throaty squeal.

"John Luc, John Luc, John Luc," she'd scream repeatedly though her white teeth in increasingly higher pitches while clutching her breasts. His would then wrap his muscular arms tightly around her delicate frame and with his powerful legs, raise her up off the chair. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Still inside her, he pivoted her towards his desk laying her body across the table.

Once on his desk, he'd position her by pulling her to the edge. He would then raise her legs atop his shoulders, exposing her for maximum penetration. The look in her eyes was feral. He began to penetrate her in violent thrusting of his hips. The impacts made her body rock. Her tight rotund butt provided the perfect cushion upon which her body laid as it undulated across his desk.

"Mother fucker, fuck, fuck, fuck, shit" she screamed out.

He would decide to open her up. Taking a momentary break, he then motioned for her to grab her legs behind her knees to fully spread apart her legs.

The Captain was now in a formidable position between her legs. She was exposed, defenseless, at his will but also insatiable, and raised her head off the table waiting for the Captain to at last conquer her quivering body. She was a ball of pent up sensual energy.

"Fuck yes Jean-Luc," she screeched with his forceful impacts.

"Who has the most powerful vessel in Star Fleet," he demanded her to answer.

"Jean-Luc, Jean-Luc," she passionately responded.

He grabbed her hips, breasts and nipples, as she flailed her head on top the table.

He saw her face and felt her body twinge, as he slowed his pace feeling a surge build in his crotch and balls. He knew he hit her spot and anticipated her fierce sexual discharge. Within seconds, she'd scream, "oooh, ooooh, ooooh, oooooh, yeees, yees," as she clutched her amorous soft breasts and repeatedly climaxed.

Still inside her, he withdrew himself and responded in kind, grabbing her behind the neck and raising her off the table. Breathing heavily, her chest rose up high and down with each breath, defining the contours of her rib cage and forcing her breasts forward.

Droplets of perspiration beaded on her finely toned stomach and around her hips.

The subtle sensation she felt in her mouth, as his essence coated the back of her throat, tongue, teeth as well as the texture, taste and warmth of his cock, caused her to moan a deep throaty whimper "Ummmmh!." Grabbing her chest, she firmly squeezed her breasts and twisted her nipples. With his last drop, she finally swallowed the embodiment of his manhood.

123456...8