Re-cut: The III Penetration of Troi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the towel unfolded, the Captain released a deep gasp.

What the towel finally came apart exposing his manhood, T'Pol fixated her eyes upon his cock. Still in her baggy white robe, she again drew back her sleeves which had slid back down to her wrists.

The Captain stood proud and erect. He was long and thick, a match for any woman.

She slowly stroked and gently squeezed his muscular legs, from his knees to his inner thigh and crotch. The sensation of her soft palms and delicate fingertips stroking his legs was more stimulation then he could control.

Leaning forward with her head near his crotch, the Captain unexpectedly ejaculated up into the air. Powerful streams repeatedly jetted up from his cock, splattering her cheek and the underside of her chin.

Before the Captain could speak to apologize, she quickly engulfed him. Her full lips took hold of him and her tongue, acting independently, began to fondle his cock from the base to the tip.

The Captain relaxed his head back on the headrest of the chair. Her manipulations were immensely sexually gratifying. The streams of pleasure circulating throughout his body were incredible. Her head bobbing upon his shaft continued unabated. Temporarily raising his head to observe her working him, he saw the top of her head with her pretty brown hair and the bridge of her nose. The rest of her face was buried in his crotch.

She started to fondle his balls with her fingertips. The Captain placed both hands on top her head, as it rose and fell upon his thick tool. Caressing her head and soft brown hair, T'Pol sighed in a soft throaty whisper.

The Captain felt one more large spasm and released his final load into her hungry mouth swallowing his juices.

T'Pol's mouth glided upon his shaft at a slower pace, finally coming to a stop. The Captain caressed her head as she raised her mouth up and off the tip of his cock.

She tilted her head back and lowered herself down upon the floor, resting her behind on her feet. She then outstretched her arms and rested her hands hot each of his knees.

Gazing into each others eyes, she grinned and then swallowed deeply the contents which the Captain had deposited in her mouth. Watching her swallow his large load down her slender neck sexually excited him.

She rose up of her knees. The Captain noticed a small amount of his ejaculate still present under her chin and cheek. She reached for towel near the Captain's chair and quickly cleaned her face.

She returned to her position and kneeled between his legs.

The Captain gratefully expressed, "I don't believe I have ever experienced such gratification before either from a human female or any other species."

Still resting on her knees she replied, "I will do whatever is required to ensure that you are cured and returned back to duty."

She continued, "As a Vulcan, I am sure you are aware that I feel no human emotions. Please don't concern yourself as to my emotional well-being regarding any sexual act you may wish to involve me."

"Don't confuse me with human females who are inherently illogical. In this room, consider me to be a tool or an instrument which you will use to fix your sexual state of mind."

"Yes, okay" the Captain stammered taken aback by both her well thought out reasoning and ability to detach her personal feelings from quite personnel behaviors.

"I have treated many male officers aboard my ship to increase their efficiency. My ability to separate my sexually and my duties as science officer allowed the ships personnel to perform at the highest efficiency."

"Really, I did not know" the Captain replied surprised.

"Yes. Many officers felt sexually frustrated being away from their wives or girlfriends. I felt I had the unique ability to relieve these officers' stress and anxiety enabling them to return to duty."

"You have no idea how a simple human blow job can restore a man to full sexual and emotional health" T'Pol explained.

Emboldened by her explanation, the Captain looked down at his thick erection and her face not too far behind, "well, then shut up and start swallowing."

"Of course Captain" she whispered dutifully.

T'Pol gripped his cock and began to massage it with her slender fingers. From his knob to his balls, she manipulated him with her long slender fingers. After a few minutes, she took a firmer grip of his thick shaft and began stroking its length.

Her palms were soft, warm and sensitive to the touch. Her slow methodical caresses of him stimulated the Captain. He fell back into the chair, resting his head on the headrest.

From her beautiful face, brown eyes and hair, to her slender shoulders and hips, she was a statuesque beauty.

She rose up on her knees and moistened her pouty lips and glided his cock slowly and deeply into her mouth and throat.

As the warmth of her mouth radiated through his tool, he moaned deeply into the air, clutching the armrests of his chair. The beauty of her substantial lips caressed him as they undulated traveling along his cock. Her tongue licked his shaft, caressing the sexually sensitive skin of his cock.

After 10 minutes of slowly caressing his cock with her lips and tongue, she raised her head off of him inhaled deeply and stood between his legs.

Sitting forward in the chair, the Captain stretched out his arms and grasped the opposite ends of the waistline belt of her robe that hung loose on her petite frame. As her robe became untied, it slowly separated exposing her beautiful figure.

His eyes intently examined the vertical separation of her robe. The 2 in. separation partly exposed the flatness of her stomach, her generous cleavage and enticing mound. She now presented herself to the Captain. Unguarded with her arms down at her side, she exposed her essence as a woman to him.

The loose fitting robe rested on her ample breasts. Her deep and enticing cleavage stared him in the face, only inches from his nose. The light material rippled across the front of her body from the slight movement of her shoulders.

Her head turned down to the side, she awaited the Captains approach upon her body. Looking up at this beautiful woman, the Captain could hardly contain his excitement and lustful desire to devour her.

He outstretched his hands and breached the vertical gap of her robe. Tenderly, he brushed the fabric aside with the back of his hands, placing his hands on the soft skin of her hips. He drew her closer to him and raised his hands, tenderly caressing the skin around her waist up to and around her rib cage, finally encircling her marvelous breasts with his fingertips.

More than once he traced the outline of her beautiful figure. The softness of her skin and scented aroma enticed his sensations. When his fingertips brushed across her nipples, the stoic sub commander released a deep gasp "Ooooooooh yes."

His hands and arms still underneath the fabric of her robe, the Captain spread apart his arms expanding the opening of her robe. Further and further he spread apart her robe until the excess fabric fell off her narrow shoulders.

When her robe finally fell off around her shoulders and down to around her ankles, the totality of her sexual beauty was finally appreciated by the Captain.

The beauty of her face with her brown eyes, shorthair, cheekbones and tapered neck highlighted the beauty of her sculpted body. Her narrow shoulders and ample breasts proudly protruding on her chest, along with her narrow hips and long slender legs was more than the Captain could ever expect in a woman.

Counselor Troi and ensign Ro always competed among crew members as to who was the most beautiful female officer. Upon viewing this female specimen, there was no longer any comparison as two was indeed the finest female on the ship.

The Captain remained thick and erect as she fondled then disrobed T'Pol. She stared down into his eyes. He looked up at her breasts and upon her face. Clasping each of her hands, he pulled her closer to him in the chair.

Placing her hands on his shoulders, she braced herself raising one leg and then the other over and around his knees. Lowering herself down upon his manhood, she took hold of his thick shaft and directed him into position as she slowly consumed his cock. His dick slowly disappeared into her pussy as she finally came to rest squarely upon his crotch.

"Aaaaaaaaaah" the Captain sighed.

She grabbed her arms around his neck, positioning herself on his cock. The Captain wrapped crew his arms around her slender waist, drawing her body ever closer to his. Her ample breasts occupied the space between their bodies.

She then began to buck herself down upon his cock, forcefully thrusting herself hard against him. With each forceful thrust, her breasts undulated with the movement of her body. The Captain cupped each of her ample breasts with the palms of his hands, manipulating her nipples with each of his thumbs.

"Yes, oh yes, my, yes" the Captain mumbled under his breath.

Her breathing became heavier, taking deeper breaths as she quickened her pace.

The Captain lowered his head and raised one breast up near is mouth. He began to tickle her nipple with his tongue while he fondled her soft breasts with his fingers.

He felt her body twitch, as she gyrated her hips against his cock. Placing his face between her breasts deep into her cleavage, captain Picard felt his groin stir. He pressed his fingers against her firm back and sides, squeezing her well toned back and delicate frame.

Droplets of perspiration beaded on her face, chest plate, lower back and down in between her cleavage. The heat her body gave off along with the scented aroma of her perfume was stimulating to his senses.

He wrapped his arms around her back and sides, squeezing her hard against his chest, her amorous breasts pressed against his chest. The sensation of her large firm breasts and hardened nipples pressed against his chest was stimulating.

She grabbed his hands and together with hers they cupped her large breasts. Looking into his eyes only inches from his face, she whispered "I feel I am losing control of my true self Captain, my emotions. Fucking you has been more stimulating to my Vulcan subconscious then I expected."

The Captain continued to squeeze her large firm breasts and suck on her nipples. Her firm and finally toned body responded quickly to his manipulations.

"Yes, harder yard, yes" were the deep responses from the Captain.

"I'm sorry Captain. I must stop" T'Pol whispered as she placed her hands on his shoulders and slowly began to raise herself off the Captain.

The Captain in a sexually induced haze of emotion did not quickly react as she slid her body outs of his arms and off the chair.

"What the fuck? I am not done with you, damn it! The Captain screamed. "Get the hell back here!

Breathing heavily and moist with perspiration, T'Pol said in a very calm and emotionless tone of voice "Captain I must stop. I feel my ability to control my motions has weakened. If I continue I might lose my emotional grip."

The Captain still highly sexually aroused and erect stared at her while she spoke. He could not separate the logic of her statement from the enticing beauty she exuded.

Panting still out of breath, her tender breasts heaved before his face. Droplets of perspiration streaked down her breasts and cleavage as well as her tapered neck.

Her body was slender but athletic. Well toned and firm with muscular but womanly curves.

The Captain took a moment to comprehend her statement but was quick with a response "I understand sub commander but that is a chance we'll have to take. I order you down on your knees or even better stand over this chair."

"But Captain do you understand my situation?" T'pol interjected.

"Yes, yes, yes" the Captain said impatiently.

"I will take that chance as Captain of this ship. And you as an officer of Star Fleet will also. After all, we both entered Star Fleet to explore the unknown, right"

"Yes we did, but."

"We swore to seek out and explore new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before, right"

"Yes Captain, we did but."

"But nothing sub commander. I am on a mission, understand!"

"Yes Captain"

"My mission is to seek out and explore your body. And I will complete my mission!" The Captain said sternly.

She was taken back by his outburst and crossed her arms to cover her chest.

Captain Picard paused and took a deep breath.

"You realize I'm not myself. Please excuse my outburst. I appreciate your services to me and to the ship" the Captain said in a quieter tone.

"Of course Captain. No need to apologize. I can only imagine" she said calmly appreciating his sincerity.

The Captain smiled and then shouted "good, now get your ass over there!"

"Yes, yes of course Captain" T'Pol whispered obediently.

The Captain stood up and began to stroke himself. T'pol sauntered over to and around the Captain's chair. She leaned forward with her legs together and rested her elbows atop the backrest of the Captain's chair.

The further she leaned over the chair the more she exposed her treasure. She offered the Captain a perfect target as she bent over with her legs straight, feet together and with her butt high in the air.

She was bare and more vulnerable than before, unable to see the Captain positioning himself behind her. Her full compact butt along with the back of her slender thighs offered him a prize he would fully appreciate. He touched her hips preparing to finally penetrate her.

When she felt his hands touch her hips, she almost instinctively arched the small of her back. The fine tenuous muscles of her back constricted highlighting the athletic build of her slender frame.

She arched her head back and firmly took hold of the chair, bracing herself for the physical punishment the Captain would inflict. Moist droplets of perspiration pooled in the curve of the small of her back.

His hands first firmly gripped the sides of her slender hips and began to forcefully thrust his cock deeply into her.

"Oooooh, yes, fuck'n A, fuck, yes baby yes" the Captain murmured as he slowly but methodically penetrated her.

Her body lurched forward from his forceful impacts. Again and again and again and again her head and shoulders lurched forward as she desperately tried to maintain her position over the chair.

His unrelenting thrusts sent waves of sensual pleasure throughout her body and mind. Her tight grasp of her emotions weakened and grew more tenuous as he continued to sexually punish her body.

From behind he raised his hands and gripped her shoulders. Taking hold of her shoulders allowed him a more leveraged and forceful thrust into her.

As the streaks of emotion filtered throughout her body, she reacted by rolling back her head and further arching her firm back, tightening her soft supple skin.

Suddenly and without notice T'Pol screamed " fuck me harder, please, drive it deeper, yes, yes, again and again and again."

She startled the Captain but he did not break his rhythm.

Her sweaty palms slipped off the backrest of the chair and she landed on her chest. Quickly recovering, she raised herself and placed her elbows and forearms on the backrest to better brace her body.

"Yes, yes, yes, more, more, again, again" she chimed in perfect timing with every thrust of his cock into her.

"Yes, baby, I'm going to ride you hard, fuck, yes" the Captain grunted deeply massaging his fingertips into her firm back.

"Ah,Ah,Ah,ooh,oooh" her voice reverberated throughout the room.

She drew her hands back and began to fondle her breasts and nipples. Her large breasts swayed forward and back under her as he slammed his hips against her compact butt and drove his cock hard inside her.

Her head and shoulders continued to lurch forward in rhythm with his penetrations.

The Captain shifted his feet hoping to exploit another angle and sweet spot inside her, causing T'Pol to scream in long high pitched squeals while gritting her straight white teeth "fuuuuuck meeeeeeeee."

His large hands and fingers squeezed her skin tightly leaving long red tracks on her butt.

Her long firm legs buckled at the knee unable to withstand the physical and emotional punishment. She began to suck two of her fingers in place of his cock, passionately squeezed and pulled on her breasts and nipples in the hope of finding increased sexual gratification.

Her legs gave out buckling beneath her as the chair now bore the majority of the weight of her body. The top of her head brushed the seat of the chair as her body slumped over the backrest. Her butt now positioned higher in the air.

She was close to orgasm as the expressions in her face and vocal vocabulary became more demonstrative.

The Captain was drenched in perspiration, having too continually wipe his eyes and face.

He brought his hands forward and grasped her breasts and gently squeezed them as he slowly ground himself into her.

Suddenly she screeched in a high pitched voice "I am cuuuuuuuuummming!!"

The Captain grunted seconds later bellowing out "uuuuuh, aaaaaaaaah" repeatedly.

The Captain raised himself off her still fully erect and sat in an adjoining chair. T'Pol remained slumped over the backrest of the chair still suffering from intense Vulcan organisms.

Catching his breath, the Captain exclaimed "what a fuck!."

Slowly recovering from her intense organisms, she raised herself up and off the backrest and slouched in a chair opposite the Captain.

He looked into her eyes and face and marveled at his experience and her abilities. "Sub Commander, I gave it to you as long and as hard as I thought I could and you absorbed my punishment quite easily. I'm amazed and aroused."

She rose up from the chair and wrapped her loose-fitting robe around her body. T'Pol took a deep breath and then sat back in the chair.

They were both drenched in pools of perspiration, her soft brown hair soaked above the ears, forehead and the nape of her neck. She curled herself up in the chair bending her knees and resting her feet on the seat of the chair.

The Captain fell back into his command chair placing a towel over his waist and grabbing another to wipe his face.

Neither of them spoke.........

They both took a moment to catch their breath, relaxing as their senses absorbed feelings of unimaginable sexual bliss

T'Pol closed her eyes and gently caressed herself, stroking her stomach, breasts, neck and shoulders.

From across the table, Captain Picard looked upon this beautiful Vulcan arousing herself.

"Are you ready for more?" The Captain inquired.

She did not reply resting her head in the chair.

The Captain would love another crack at her. Her enthralling beauty and exceptional figure as well as her enthusiasm to engage the Captain fascinated him.

"Captain I'm afraid your sexual manipulations inadvertently engaged my biological urges. This should not be so but it has happened."

"I don't understand" the Captain replied ignorantly.

"I am experiencing feelings I should only experience during the time of Pon Farr. My Vulcan abilities to suppress emotions have been weakened. I feared this possibility earlier."

"Did this happen before on the enterprise during your time period?"

"No Captain. Many men sought out my help on my ship and I never experienced these feelings. I was able to control my emotions during those encounters."

"What can be done? The Captain inquired.

"Please allow me some time to analyze this problem."

The Captain walked over to the replicator and voiced his preference of drink. Soon after, a cold drink appeared. The Captain looked out at the stars and sipped on his drink.

Wesley was in his room reviewing some science experiments he had left unfinished. It had been some time since he had left the Captain. But he was still curious as to whether the crisis was resolved, whether each man on the ship was satisfied.

1...345678