Re-cut: The III Penetration of Troi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted to talk to his mother, that maybe she would know whether the crew had been healed.

He walked into the sick bay and heard moaning of both male and female personnel. Undignified but curious, Wesley walked towards the examination rooms to witness who was behind them.

The first examination room he walked towards he saw his mother's nurse. He was amazed. She was on her back getting pounded by a large crew member. Her legs were spread wide while he thrust himself into her. It was just that she was so petite and him almost twice her height that made Wesley wonder how she could withstand this officers physical and sexual size.

He examined the nurse as she grimaced in pleasure. Her modest breasts, not uncommon for Oriental women, and short slender legs were quick attractive.

Suddenly the large crew member withdrew himself and the nurse dismounted the table and began to pleasure him orally.

More voices were coming from other rooms and Wesley figured to witness them all. He turned to the adjoining room when suddenly Ensign Ro came out from the room. He looked up at her face. Wesley flinched at first but quickly realized that her face was covered with white streaks of seamen.

"Boy someone unloaded on her" Wesley thought to himself.

He heard her swearing under her breath and quickly wiped her face with a towel. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Wesley cowering beside her room.

Shamelessly, Ensign Ro spoke to Wesley almost as if she wanted his empathy, his understanding or support towards her situation.

"You know Wesley, I told him to go ahead and cum in my mouth, okay. I said go ahead and I'll swallow. And I can't remember the last time I swallowed. So after I finished sucking him I opened my mouth as wide as possible and stuck out my tongue."

Wesley was befuddled. He was conflicted whether to listen to her or gawk at her beautiful body, face and breasts.

She pointed her finger to her wide open mouth and said "How could he miss?!"

Wesley stared at her mouth and lips wondering what it would be like to have them around his dick.

"And that idiot splattered my face. I mean, my mouth was 2 in. from his fucking cock, you know. And now I have it all over my face."

Enthralled Wesley replied "if you suck my dick I'll guarantee I'll hit your throat. I'll bet you money"

"Don't even fucking start" Ensign Ro replied disgusted.

"I'm serious. Go ahead suck my dick and I'll prove it."

"Yeah, sure, what's one more" Ensign Ro said flippantly.

She sharply exclaimed pointing down at him "the Captain better not even think I'm going to suck any other cocks on this fucking ship. These guys can't even shoot straight, damn it"

Wesley laughed

"Wait until I see that Omagala about her great ideas. Sure no problem. Let these guys blow their load and everyone will be happier, my ass!"

Wesley laughed and walked to the next examination room. Ensign Ro was busy cleaning herself. But just as Wesley neared the other room Ensign Ro noticed Wesley and screamed "no Wesley, stop!"

But it was too late. Wesley saw what nobody should ever see - his mother having sex. He was horrified. His face went from being inquisitive and sexually curious to one of pure anguish and shock.

At first, he giggled at the thought of his large blue friend savaging a human female.

Wesley was quiet and traumatized. It was his mother. Even Ensign Ro took pity on him. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled away from the room.

"You really shouldn't be here Wesley" Ro said in a very sympathetic tone of voice. She quickly covered herself with a loose-fitting robe.

"That must have been rough Wesley but you will get over it in time" Ro continued.

In some way Ro thought it was her fault. "You shouldn't hear this Wesley. But understand your mother is helping us complete an important mission."

Wesley was silent.

"Boy, this kid is really screwed up now" Ro thought to herself. How could she repair the damage was the thought that raced through her mind.

Wesley began to slowly leave the sick bay. His head down and ears covered, Wesley tried to erase the image and sounds of his mother being screwed.

Rushing to catch Wesley, Ensign Ro whispered in his ear "I'll tell you what. Let me finish with my last patient and then we can be alone."

"Yeah, sure" Wesley said apathetically.

Ro thought her offer would revive Wesley but it failed.

Nurse Omagala appeared from behind the curtain and started to clean some spunk from the corner of her mouth. She began to cover herself with a robe. Her hair still wet from perspiration.

She noticed Ro comforting Wesley and asked Ro what happened. Upon hearing the news, the nurse sighed "oh my, poor kid"

Ro explained what she said to Wesley. The nurse was shocked Ro would offer that so casually.

"We have to do something" Ro suggested.

"Let's take him out for something to eat, a movie" the nurse suggested.

"What if you offered him oral sex" Ro inquired from the nurse.

"He'll get over it don't worry" the nurse replied.

"Please do something. He will be scarred for life unless we can erase that memory" Ro insisted.

"Wesley needs some time. If he isn't better in a few days then maybe" the nurse replied.

"I hope so, poor kid" Ensign Ro quietly said.

"By the way, how many more are in the hallway" Ensign Ro asked.

1...345678