Re-Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips found hers and we were locked in a passionate kiss without any presumptions as my hand trailed down her quivering belly to her womanhood. She was hot and wet as my finger instinctively found her clit.

"Oh, my God," Jacqueline exclaimed as she felt my finger lightly rubbing her in tiny circles as her clit hardened.

I could feel her hips buck and her legs spread as I ran my finger between her moist lips, never breaking the kiss. I nibbled on her bottom lip as I plunged a finger deep into her and felt her inner walls caressing my digit. I kissed down her neck and suckled at the base of it while I toyed with her, stroking my finger into her and then pulling it out while my thumb massaged her hardened clit.

"I need you, Jimmy," she whispered to me in need. "Please, Jimmy. I need you inside me."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned in surprise as I quickly moved atop her and pressed the head of my cock at the folds of her sex and pushed into her hard with one long stroke. Her hips rose to meet me as I shuddered in delight at the warmth and the tightness of her pussy.

There were no more emotions, only the need that remained. Her legs wrapped around me and held me inside her while I began to push into her, thrusting into her pussy savagely. I moaned at the snugness of her walls that clung to me while I moved inside her.

"Oh, Jimmy," Jacqueline moaned as she lifted her body off the bed and wrapped her arms around me, holding me to her, while I pumped into with long heated strokes. Her hips lifted up to meet my thrusts as she mashed her breasts into my chest. I could feel her sweating against me as her breathing came in gasps.

Soon I began to feel Jacqueline's snug walls clamping down on me as her body began to shake. "Oh, my God, I'm cumming," she squealed as her whole body began to convulse and her pussy tightened around my, spasming in orgasm. I could feel her juices splashing against me as I continued to thrust into her.

"Oh, yes, Jimmy, fuck me," she begged as she continued to convulse through the aftershocks of her orgasm. "Fuck me good. I've wanted you for so long."

I could feel my own release approaching as my thrusts became harder, slamming into her. She kept her arms wrapped around me as my pulsing cock thrust into her harder with every stroke. Our bodies moved with a synchronicity as my cock slammed into her and her hips met my thrusts, taking all of me.

She must have known I was close because she took my face in her hands and whispered in my ear, "cum inside me, Jimmy. Cum inside me."

She kissed me hard, our tongues dancing as I felt myself reaching the edge of the abyss as our sweat slick bodies moved against each other. Before I knew it I was over her, like an animal with my cock thrusting into her.

"I'm gonna cum," I growled as I felt it coming over me. "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum inside me," she begged. "Fill me up."

I couldn't hold back any longer as my cock exploded inside her, filling her with my warm seed as I reared up and screamed from the sensation. I could tell that Jacqueline was cumming again also as her pussy tightened around me, milking me, and her body stiffened and convulsed.

After the last spurt of my warmth was within her, I leaned down and laid my head on her chest.

And then the tears came.

She kissed the top of my head and held me to her while we both caught our breath. I slipped out of her and lay beside her while she ran her hand through my hair and held me to her.

It had been so long...it had been so long in the desert that I had no idea the thirst that had remained.

"I'm sorry," I whispered as I moved off of her and onto my back.

"Don't be sorry," she whispered as she lay her head on my chest and lightly ran her tiny fingertips over my chest. She found the scar on the right side of my chest and lightly traced it. "What is this scar from?"

I closed my eyes as I remembered. Two years ago. The gunshot wound, I remembered with searing pain as it knocked me to my back taking my breath away. How could I forget? How could any man forget a day in combat? And I remember taking his life in an eyeball to eyeball shot at ten yards with my pistol. But I couldn't tell her that now, could I?

"I was in the wrong place at the wrong time," was all I could bring myself to say. War was not something to be shared with those who wouldn't understand.

I could feel her lips on my chest, moist and warm as they kissed my scar. "I think they make you more attractive."

"Thanks," I said with a chuckle. If only she had known. How could she though?

Part of me wanted to run away. I needed to get out of here, to get away from something, or someone, that would end up asking more of me than I could give. I had already given my heart to Renee. How could I possibly give it to someone else now? I needed to run.

Yet this was the first place of comfort outside of the battlefield that I had found in years. I wanted to stay. I wanted to stay in the comfort of her arms, in her warmth forever. I never wanted to leave. Such a battle raged inside me as I clenched my eyes shut to quiet the voices.

"It's ok, Jimmy," Jacqueline said in a quiet voice. "I know you miss her. I would be stupid to think that you could ever forget it after what you had shared."

How could this woman know what I was thinking? How could she possibly know the battle that raged inside me? A mind that knew that I needed to move on, to find something else worth living fore...to live, rather than waiting to die. And then there was a heart that was lost in the past, content in the memory of what was no more, and could never be again.

"I know," I whispered.

My eyes were assaulted by the light as she turned the lamp on that was beside the bed. I couldn't turn away as she held my face in her hands and she looked at me. Expecting jealousy and scorn for the battle that was playing out within, I was surprised to find nothing but tenderness and comforting warmth.

"I'm not Renee," Jacqueline said quietly. "I can never replace her. I can only offer you what I have. I can only give you what is mine to give."

I stared at her quietly, listening to her words, trying to make sense of it all. Her warmth washed over me, holding me close like a blanket, comforting me.

"I know you still love her. I know you'll always love her." She paused. "But the good thing about love is that you never have to take it away from anyone when you find someone new to love."

How could it be, my mind asked. How could I love this woman who was in my arms now when my heart already belonged to Renee? Was it possible? Could I move on with my life, without betraying the one whom I had married? Or was I destined to live in the past, waiting for me to die...but...but...

I didn't want to die...I wasn't ready to die. I was man in a desert at an oasis tasting water for the first time in years. I was tasting the wine again for the first time...I wasn't ready to die, I knew.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt her lips on mine. They were lush and soft as they opened and I felt her tongue seeking mine. The kiss started tender and warm, but soon it built with the passion of a fire that had been rekindled.

Her body moved against me as the coals were lit again, stoking the fires that had been lying dormant within both of us for so long. I could feel myself stirring against her hardened nipples raked across my chest. Oh, the fires that this woman was reigniting within me.

Jacqueline broke the kiss and I could feel her lips trailing down my neck and to my chest. Her tongue swirled around both of my nipples and then she licked and kissed down my chest and belly to my pelvis.

"Ahhhhhhhh," I breathed as I felt her warm tongue lightly against the head of my cock. I could feel her licking the remnants of our lovemaking and I lifted off the bed when I felt her taking the head of my cock into her mouth.

It wasn't long before the fire was raging within me as her soft sensuous lips delightfully glided along the shaft of my cock. I could hear soft suckling noises coming from her as the head of it hit the back of her throat and the tightness there. Her tongue licked and teased my shaft while I felt her tongue teasing my balls as her throat clamped down on my hardness.

"Jesus, Jacqueline," I groaned as my body shivered, every nerve alive at the sensation. I could feel myself aching for release again as she expertly worked her tongue and mouth on my cock.

"You like that?" she asked with a coy grin as she looked up at me, pumping my cock with her hand, running her thumb over the underside of it as if she was milking me.

I didn't answer. I only stared at her and she returned my gaze as her hands moved upon me. My hips were rising and falling meeting her pace in an urgent request for release. The moment was heated and there were no needs for words as we shared the moment.

Without speaking, Jacqueline straddled me and never took her eyes off of me she ran the sensitive head of my cock between the folds of her sex and then plunged downward in one long stroke. I growled and arched my back as she pierced herself on my cock, her tightness holding me snug within her.

My eyes never left her, so captivating the view was. I watched her head roll back and a low sensual moan emanate from her throat as she moved her hips, feeling me fill her up, getting used to it inside her. I could feel her muscles lightly pulling on me, milking me as she ran her hands up her belly to her breasts.

Snapping her eyes to me, she looked at me brazenly while her fingers played with her nipples, pulling and pinching them while she moaned. God, what a sexy woman she was. As her muscles tightened on me, I could feel my climax approaching but I held back, wanting to savor the moment, not wanting to lose it too quickly.

"Let it be me you make love with this time," Jacqueline said in a heated voice, looking down at me. "Let it be me you are with. Let me please you."

Before I could respond, she leaned down and kissed me hard on the mouth while her hips rose and fell, slamming her pussy down on my cock. I groaned in pleasure as I glided into her effortlessly, her hips rocking in rhythm.

"it's you," I said softly, pulling her to me and holding her to me while her body moved over me, my cock slamming into her wet pussy. "It's you."

I was looking in her eyes while her hands slid down my body and took me in her palms as she held onto me tightly. Her eyes never left mine as our bodies moved in a constant needful rhythm. My hips rose pushing my cock into her while she met my thrusts with just as much as need.

"I'm going to cum again," I said huskily.

"Good, so am I," she said breathlessly as she stared at me. "Cum with me."

Her face was a mask of effort and intense sexual pleasure as she held back her orgasm waiting for her. I could feel her squeezing my palms as she tightened and began fucking down onto me with reckless abandon. Her breaths were ragged gasps and her eyes were closed.

I couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm cumming," I exclaimed as I slammed upward into her, piercing her one last time as my cock exploded inside her filling her with my hot seed.

With the building orgasm it was like a tidal wave hitting the shore as she let go. She went rigid as her whole body spasmed. Her back arched as Jacqueline's mouth opened and she fought her breath. She started to shake and she sobbed in desperation with her face contorted in one of the most intense orgasms I had ever seen.

In just a moment the flood had passed and she collapsed on my chest as I continued to feel her pussy spasming, holding my cock captive within her. Her muscles held me tight, clenching and releasing as she felt the aftershocks rushing through her.

"I'm still cumming," she breathed as she kissed me, sucking on my bottom lip and snaking her tongue into my mouth while her hands played through my hair. Our eyes never left each other as shared the moment. "Your cum is so hot within me. You're burning me up, Jimmy. You're burning me up."

"Oh, God," she exclaimed as she went rigid again and she got so tight I thought her pussy would force me out of her. Her hips moved reflexively as the second flood washed over.

In just a moment, she was resting her head on my chest, mewling in the afterglow of our sex. I kissed the top of her head and she shuddered as she clung to me. My cock was still buried deep within her and I didn't want to leave anymore. It was warm and safe from the world. Her muscles continued to tighten, milking me as her breathing relaxed.

"Thank you," she said as she kissed my chest. "Thank you Jimmy."

I kissed the top of her head silently in answer.

"I love you," Jacqueline said as she drifted off to sleep.

"New love so unknown

My heart fears the uncertain

Where does it go now?"

12