Reach For The Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whisky7up
Whisky7up
50 Followers

I wanted to see him cum, like when I watch from my den. But I decided he may see or hear me if I waited too long. So I went to my room. I was so excited I played with myself again.

I got daddy to take me to the mall to buy some new panties. Poor daddy. He looked so embarrassed when I asked him which ones he liked:))) I do like to tease him sometimes.

C

Dear Diary

Sunday 18th

My daddy was out today. That gave me the chance to look at his computer. I know that this was naughty of me. Maybe my daddy will spank me if he found out. I can always dream...lollll

But I had to find out what he looked at. First I needed that piece of paper with his passwords on.

His drawer was locked, but I knew he kept the key in his pencil case. I smiled to myself as I opened his drawer. He writes his passwords down, so they can be read. And he locks his drawer, but leaves the key where it can be found. Silly daddy:)) But I do love you.

I couldn't see the paper but a magazine caught my eye. It was a men's magazine and all the models had their pubic hair removed. I wonder if my daddy would like me if I looked like these girls.

I found the paper I was looking for between the pages of the magazine.

In the favourites feature I found several that showed a date of last log on when I put a password in. One of them showed last log on for Friday. I had watched daddy on Friday. It was an erotic story site and all of them seemed to be about daddies and uncles with daughters and nieces.

I printed some off so I could read later.

Other sites showed pictures of women from behind and had names like Ass Paradise and Derriere Heaven.

It seems my daddy likes bottoms and bare pussies. But best of all he reads about daddy/daughter sex.

I should have paid more attention to the names. If I found out when daddy had looked at these things, then he would see that they had been accessed today. He probably wouldn't notice the last log on date and if he did, he'd probably think it was just computer error. But a whole bunch of sites listed in history as accessed today would look suspicious. Chances are daddy doesn't even know about this anyway. But to be safe, I deleted as much as I could.

I could probably distract him anyway, with the plan forming in my naughty little mind.

C

+ + + + +

I pulled up in the driveway...still unsure how I was going to tackle this. I looked up at the tree house and sighed. If only my little girl had stayed a little girl.

I always knew she'd grow up, but not so soon. She is still so sweet and innocent in my eyes.

I entered the hallway and there was my angel.

"Hello daddy" she said, almost bounding toward me and then standing on tippy toe to kiss me.

I was taken by surprise. She'd usually been in her tree house when I came home from work.

This allowed me some time in my study. Time when I could masturbate to the stories.

I'd been looking forward to the next instalment of a series about a girl called Michelle.

She and her daddy had been having sex for a while now, and he had been slowly, but sneakily, preparing her for when he introduced her to anal sex.

That would have to wait.

I was about to tell Chantal I needed to talk to her when she led me by the hand into the living room.

"Sit down, daddy, I have something to show you," she said, directing me to the sofa.

"That was very nice of you to buy them for me, so I wanted you to see them."

And she whipped off her wrap-around skirt to reveal one of the thongs we bought.

"Honey..." I began, but she cut me off.

"Yes daddy...do you like them?" she asked sweetly.

I could barely stammer out a "Yes..." before she turned.

"And look at the back...do you think I look sexy, daddy?"

With this, she turned around. She may as well have had nothing on at all. Her bottom looked completely naked.

Before I could react, she told me she was now going to show me some more and she took a few steps across the room.

It was then I noticed the screen from my study, which she must have brought in earlier.

She went behind it and called out "You can't see me, can you daddy?"

"No...I can't" I replied...and then my eyes were drawn sideways to the full-length mirror on the wall next to the door.

"Oh, baby..." I started...but then I caught sight of her reflection as she eased the miniscule item down over her hips. I gave a little gasp as the flimsy back piece that nestled between her buttocks came slowly away.

"What was that, daddy?"

"Nothing, baby" I replied feeling a little guilty as I watched her slipping something else up her legs, seeing her bottom wriggling delightfully.

"I chose these," she told me as she walked towards me.

I immediately thought of a postage stamp, they looked so small.

"Do you like them daddy?"

All I could do was stare at the area between my daughter's thighs.

"Daddy...?"

"Oh...yes...very nice, Chantal...very small, but very nice....baby, there is something we need to talk about..."

"In a minute, please daddy...I just want to show you the one you chose for me."

I watched the mirror again as she removed the little G-string. I was stunned as she stood up.

Was I imagining this? On Saturday I could clearly make out the dark area of her pubic hair. Now there was nothing to be seen.

I was aware she was holding up the pink thong, making sure she had it the right way. Had I not been staring so intently at her nakedness, I may have seen her eyes check the mirror to see if I was watching.

She walked over to me, standing very close this time. I marvelled at the way it stretched over her mound, fitting so snugly. I wondered if it would fit so well had she not shaved there.

"Touch it daddy, feel how silky the material is."

I reached out...but then stopped, my hand just hovering.

"Come on daddy...I don't mind," she said reaching out.

She guided my hand towards her until it touched her. She brushed my hand side to side, then up and down. She held my hand against her. I could feel her little pussy...her bare little cunt, as she pressed my fingers there.

I heard the letterbox click. The evening paper. The sound interrupted my trance and I removed my hand.

"Yes...well...you feel...I mean...you look very nice baby. But we need to talk. Sit down Chantal."

I meant her to sit next to me. But she took up her place on my lap. I was aware she hadn't put her skirt back on and her bottom was bare.

"Yes, daddy...what is it?"

"Is there something you wanted to tell me angel?"

"No...daddy...I don't think so. What do you mean?"

I started to tell her how I was checking my computer this morning and I could tell it had been used yesterday. I was explaining I was not angry with her but that I wanted to know what she was doing.

"Oh daddy, I'm sorry...I...well I..."

And then she started to cry.

I held her and stroked her to reassure her that I wasn't angry. That I was stroking her bare thigh did not matter.

"It's okay, pet, daddy isn't angry with his little girl. Don't cry honey...just tell me what you were looking for."

"Well...I.....I wanted to learn a bit more about sex daddy."

I asked her why she couldn't use her own computer. She told me the parental controls prevented her finding anything useful. I'd forgotten they were in place. Hadn't thought to relax them now she was growing up.

But I felt there was more she wasn't saying.

"I'm sorry honey, I'd forgotten they were still there. But you could have reminded me....we could have talked about it. I'm sure I could help you learn more too baby. What sort of things did you want to know?"

"Well, daddy, I'd like to know about.....men's....things..."

"You mean penises? You want to know about them?"

This seemed to make it easier for her, the fact that I'd said the word.

"Yes daddy, their penises. I know how I feel...I know how my...my vagina feels when I...when I..."

I helped her again.

"You mean when you masturbate. It's okay, honey. I do know you know."

I smiled, trying to reassure her.

"Yes daddy...I know what I feel...I'd like to know what men feel when they get excited. If their penises feel any different when they have...an erection. What happens?"

She was growing in confidence.

"I think I can help you there, Chantal. I can talk to you about that."

"Id like it better if you showed me daddy."

She moved backwards so she sat astride me.

The impact of what she had just said was still sinking in when I realised she had undone my fly and had pulled my cock into view.

"Ooh daddy....your penis is quite hard. Is this what happens by talking about them? It's so smooth to touch."

I looked at her, but her eyes were staring intently downwards.

"Come on baby...we shouldn't be doing this..." I began.

But I wasn't doing anything. She was.

"Daddy..." she looked up at me smiling. "Did I make you excited, to get you all hard like this?"

I looked down at my cock, with my daughter's hand wrapped around it. My cock got even stiffer then.

If there was a point at which I should have called a halt, I think I missed it. I found myself thinking that she had seen me naked before. Granted many years ago. The only difference now was I had a hard on. She wanted to learn. It was okay wasn't it?

She was only examining it after all.

But already I was willing her to do more.

She must have read my thoughts.

"Would you show me how to masturbate you daddy? I felt it get bigger since I held it. Would you like me to play with your penis?"

I missed another chance to stop this then. Instead I said, "Chantal, baby...you want to use a different word to penis? Cock is a nice word to use. Penis is too clinical."

"Okay daddy" she replied. "Cock. Your cock. Daddy's stiff cock."

She rubbed her thumb over the tip, feeling my wetness.

"That's called pre-come baby. It's a sign that the man is excited and...."

She cut me off.

"I know you are excited, daddy. You got hard when I was showing you my new underwear. I saw you looking at me in the mirror. And I feel what a hard cock my daddy has now."

She slid off my lap and kneeled in front the sofa. "Lay down daddy" she said as she pulled my trousers off completely. I removed my shirt.

She fondled my balls feeling each of them individually before taking hold of me again.

She gave me slow strokes but then sped up. It was rapidly becoming too much for me.

I had seen my little girl in such sexy and intimate clothing. Now she was wanking me.

It was the quickest cum I'd had in a long time. My hips squirmed as spunk poured out of my cock.

Chantal continued her strokes and squealed as a spurt of liquid landed on my chest.

My cock began to soften as my breathing slowly got back to something approaching normal.

She held me but was no longer stroking.

"Daddy...that looked like a lot of sperm there. Was that...normal?"

"You can't actually see sperm honey," I explained. The liquid is actually Semen and contains sperm.

"I see, daddy" she replied.

"Could you get me a towel please, so I can wipe myself off."

"Yes, daddy. And I have something for you too."

I watched her as she left the room. She looked so good in that thong.

What did she say? She had something for me? She just gave me the most pleasure I'd had in a long time and she wants to give me something!

I wiped myself off as Chantal was kneeling, sitting back on her heels, holding a small parcel.

"This is for you, daddy" she said, as I was about to stand.

"I thought you should have something more modern so I bought them for you."

She gave me the package and kissed me. "I love you daddy."

"I love you too baby. What have you bought me then?"

I smiled when I unwrapped my special gift. The model on the box was good looking with a six-pack. And there was the usual impressive looking bulge. The message seemed to be "you too can look like this" as if their briefs had some special powers.

My daughter had bought me some briefs. I opened the box. They weren't quite thong style but they were certainly cut far higher than I was used to. They were incredibly soft and silky in my fingers.

"Try them daddy, please."

I stood up and stepped into them, easing them on. They seemed so delicate.

But when they were on they felt great. It was like my cock was being caressed by a thousand tiny fingers.

"You look good daddy. Really sexy."

"Thank you honey. They feel really nice."

"My pleasure, daddy. Will you teach me some more now please? I need to know how it feels to have somebody play with my pussy. Will you do that for me daddy?"

She had already removed her thong and was sitting on the sofa with her legs apart.

How could I say no? She had given me a wonderful orgasm. It was only fair I gave her some pleasure back. It was not like I was having sex with my daughter, was it.

"Do you like my pussy, daddy? I shaved it just for you. I think you like it that way. I saw your magazine."

"Yes, baby. You look good enough to eat. Would you like me to do that too?"

"Eat me daddy? What do you mean?"

"All in good time, angel. We have plenty of time."

I sat beside her and placed my hand on her thigh. She sucked her breath in.

"Okay Chantal? Are you sure you want this?"

"Yessss daddy, yesssssssssss. I really need your fingers in me. Play with me, daddy, please. Make me come."

I placed my hand over her little mound, feeling her heat. She pushed her hips up, meeting my hand as my middle finger found her slit. I rubbed gently, feeling her wetness and spreading it over her cunt. She was so tight as I slipped my finger into her. I curled my finger, moving it around and applying pressure to her G Spot. I slid in and out gently, allowing her to get used to the feel of something inside her. She was moaning and whimpering in pleasure.

Using her juices as lubricant my finger rubbed her exposed clitoris until I went back inside her for more. Then back to her magic button again. She shuddered and came.

"Ohhh....daddy......that is so good...I love you daddy......make me cum some more...please daddy."

"I have no intention of stopping yet, baby. I'm going to eat you. Rest your heels on the edge of the cushion. I want you to really open yourself for me.

I sat back to gaze upon her. My lovely daughter splayed open for me. Her face flushed with excitement, her chest heaving, legs apart, those sexy pink ankle socks and just above, her little cunt with her swollen lips like a ripe fruit.

My head moved in and I inhaled her scent. I placed my lips against her, kissing, chewing, and nibbling.

I licked her, moving upwards to her clit, which I licked with the tip of my tongue. It drove her wild. I gripped her hips to hold her steady as my mouth pressed against her once more.

"Oh my god, daddy...it's incredible.... what are you doing to me.... I think I am going to cum again."

Once again my tongue was in her, working her towards another climax.

I sat back again to look. Her face, so pink....eyes barely open...her pussy, glistening with her secretions. And then something new.

She'd shifted her position and I saw her tiny anal opening. Like an asterisk. Or a star.

I smiled as I thought of her email address. "Reach for the stars."

And now I could reach for a star. I would reach for her star as she came.

I slid a finger back into her, felt her tightening onto me.

"Oh yessssss.....oh god....yes, daddy...so close..."

My tongue was on her clit again.....little moans from my darling daughter...getting louder.

I removed my finger, slid it downwards following a trail of her juices and found it. I pushed gently turning my finger like a screw, easing into her ass.

The intrusion acted as a trigger as Chantal came again.

"Oooh...ahhh....daddy...what did you just do....oh...god....unnnh...yesssssssss....cumming daddeee..."

She writhed and bucked as I held my finger in place, encouraging her.

"Yes, baby, come for me...come for your daddy, there's a good girl....cum princess...while my finger is there...can you feel my finger?"

"Oh....yesss daddy...you are making me cum....oh I'm coming...I am coming for you daddy......."

She looked so beautiful and so helpless as she came.

We stayed on the sofa, cuddling.

"That was wonderful, daddy. I never came like that before."

I kissed her on her forehead.

"I have a confession...daddy...."

"A confession honey? What do you mean?"

She told me about how she could see into my study from the tree house.

"Yes, angel...and what can you...."

Realisation dawned. This is where she was when I came home from work. My time on the Internet.

"I'm sorry daddy....I know I shouldn't...but I wanted to...needed to watch you. I saw by accident the first time. But then I watched you with my binoculars."

I knew what she had been seeing...but I needed to hear her say it. She had to own up.

"What had you been watching baby?"

"I was watching you masturbate, daddy. I watched you play with your penis. I wanted to be with you daddy...I wanted to hold you as you came."

"I see, honey."

"And there is something else.....I...I wanted to know what you were looking at. On the computer. I needed to know what turned you on, daddy."

"Why baby?"

"I want you, daddy. I want you to make love to me. I want you to be the one who takes my virginity. Please teach me about sex, daddy.

I was thinking about what she said and then the interruption came.

"Daddy...do women really like it when a man puts his penis....his cock.... into their...their...bottoms?"

"Some do...especially when she trusts her man and when he has been patient and understanding with her."

"Like Michelle you mean?"

"Michelle?" I responded. "Who is Michelle?"

"You know...the girl in that story you have been reading. I think the man has been getting her ready for...anal sex."

So now I knew it. She had seen the stories I'd been reading. She knew that I enjoyed reading about girls having sex with their daddies. Knew that It turned me on...and it never bothered her.

Not just that...she wanted me to teach her

Again, she interrupted my thoughts by taking my hand. "Come on daddy. Let's go upstairs."

I stood up. She looked straight at my crotch and giggled. With the material caressing me and the thoughts of what Chantal had just said, my cock was really hard and bulging.

"Is that for me daddy? Did I make you hard again?"

I just grinned. It had been a while since I'd got so hard, so soon after cumming earlier.

I followed my daughter up the stairs, all the while looking at her ass. I wanted to just push her down and enter her from behind. Take her forcefully before we reached the landing.

But her first time should be beautiful.

I expected her to go into my room, so we could make love in the bigger bed. But she led me to her room. She saw my questioning look.

"I want you in my bed daddy. I want us to make love in my bed."

She removed her socks and top and turned to me. I looked at her as she stood there, naked. Beautiful. My Princess.

She reached out and slipped my shirt off. Crouching down in front of me, she touched her hand gently on my cock, running her fingers along its length, before hooking her fingers in and dragging downwards. I was now as naked as she was. I looked down, my cock standing proud and her face below.

She wrapped her fingers around it and she licked its tip. Then she placed her hand at the base of my cock and began to take me in her mouth. This was unbelievable.

I held her head gently and, slowly, slid into her. I eased back and marvelled as my cock slipped from her lips. It glistened in its wetness. Her head moved forward to capture me again and again...and then she released me.

Much more of this and I'd surely cum in her pretty mouth.

"Are you sure you want this, angel?

Whisky7up
Whisky7up
50 Followers