Reach For The Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whisky7up
Whisky7up
51 Followers

"Yes of course, daddy. I have wanted you for so long. Please make love to me."

I helped her up and then sat on her bed, lifting her onto my lap.

I kissed her breasts, sucking her nipples into my mouth. She held my head in a moment of blissful intimacy. A reversal of a son suckling his mother's breasts.

"It's time baby," I said as I laid her upon the bed.

Next to her was her teddy. It reminded me this was my daughter and not some fully-grown woman I was going to fuck.

"I don't want to hurt you Princess. You will let me know if it hurts, won't you Chantal?"

"Yes daddy, I promise."

"I'll go slow at first...let you get used to it. See how you feel once I'm inside you."

I opened her legs and moved in between and saw her eyes as they were drawn to where my cock stood hard and throbbing.

Gone was the confidence of earlier, to be replaced by apprehension.

"It's okay...it'll be okay baby."

I opened her up with a couple of fingers. I could feel she was a little tense but she was very wet and it would be fine once she relaxed again.

I positioned my cockhead against her cunt and pushed in a little, quickly easing back.

She gave a little moan as I pushed in further, again slipping back.

Soon my cock was all the way inside my sweet girl. I rested, allowing her to adjust to this new feeling.

"How does it feel angel...you want me to go on?"

"It feels wonderful, daddy. I love your cock inside me. Make love to me now daddy. Please."

"I love you Chantal" I whispered as I began easing in and out of her slowly, establishing a smooth rhythm.

She made a few whimpering sounds which quickly became pleasurable moans.

I moved a hand to her head, cupping her face. She turned her head like a cat nuzzling into its owner.

My movements quickened and she responded by lifting her hips, pushing against me.

"Oh yes daddy...this feels so good...your cock...fuck me...please..."

"You like it baby?"

"Oooh yes daddy...I want you to fuck me hard, fuck me daddy....fuck me hard and deep... please daddyyyy fuck meeeeee..."

I thrust into her tight little pussy...daddy's cock was in his little girl's cunt...

"Is this what you want baby? You like your daddy's cock fucking you?"

I leaned over and kissed her while I fucked my cock into her.

"Oohh goddd yessss I love when my daddy fucks me."

I'm pushing into her...she wraps her legs around me trying to get me further in...I'm almost there...it's the excitement of her...my daughter, telling me to fuck her harder....I'm going to come soon.

I'm holding her arms as I lay over her body, pushing my cock into he and she is completely caught up in the excitement.

"My pussy was made for your cock...ooh godd.....fuck mee harder daddyyyy pleeease harder, deeeeper...oh fuck I'm cuumminggg,,,my daddy is making me cum with his cock in my pussy..ooohhhhh yessssssss."

"I need you to come quickly angel...come for daddy...then you can have my cum in your hot little body...cum for daddy again."

"Oh dadyyyyyy yessssss nowwwwwww

I'm spunking inside her...she feels my uneven jerks as I come...my little girl, having her daddy's cock spurting.

"Oh Chantal...my angel...feel me come..."

"Yesss...yess daddy cum, cum for your little girl...give it all to meee..."

My convulsions draw to a close as I finish giving her every last drop I have.

"Oh baby you have drained me...your little pussy has milked my cock of all its come."

"mmmmm yessssss I love it..."

I hug her and turn so we are side by side. We gaze at each other, with true daddy and daughter love in our eyes. I reach over and grab Teddy. You look at him and giggle as if remembering something.

Then we cuddle some more, until she falls asleep in my arms.

+ + + + +

Dear Diary

Tuesday 20th

Last night I made love. At last I am no longer a virgin.

I made love with my daddy. He fucked me soooo good. I can't wait to do it again.

I want to do it in all sorts of ways. I took his cock in my mouth. I want to taste him, taste his semen as he cums in my mouth.

I want to be on top and fuck him while I am in control. I need him to take me from behind as he roughly fucks his cock into me.

I do love my daddy.

I can't wait to read more about Michelle.

I wonder if daddy would like to fuck his little girl in the ass. Fuck his hard cock into my tiny asshole.

Please remember to vote and look for my other tales. If you enjoyed the subject here, you may enjoy parts of Nikki.

Whisky7up
Whisky7up
51 Followers