Reaching Her Peak

Story Info
Women falls for son's best friend.
6.7k words
251.4k
67
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,331 Followers

Alisha Evans had no idea why she came to his house alone. She was here twice before. The first time was to visit the Thomas's at an innocent dinner function; the second was to see Billy, her son's best friend. However, today she was there to see William's father, Robert Thomas. Billy, as his friends called him, was the spitting image of his father. Alisha liked Billy's dad also, but knew it wouldn't be. He had lots of money and was out of their league. So her mind settled on his son, and all the problems it had caused her. It all started when her son Marty let Billy sleep over one night last week. Marty's dad was away for the week on business, and Alisha was happy for the company.

The boys got back late celebrating their 18th birthdays (only a week apart), and they were both pretty drunk. Marty was slurring his words, and both had a problem standing up straight. Well Marty kissed her and said goodnight. Right after that, Billy kissed her very hard on the lips with passion and said goodnight. She excused his actions as a drunken kid being silly, but she felt a lot more. The kids were getting quiet after a while, when she decided to go to the bathroom. Alisha with her 36D tits, pretty blond hair, and a beautiful ass, was wearing a see through teddy. She was not expecting to be interrupted, when all of a sudden the bathroom door swung open. There was Billy in a T shirt and nothing else. His semi hard on was sticking straight out and got even bigger when he saw her just getting up. He said he was sorry, but his eyes never left her body. Alisha's nipples were sticking out, and were very hard. She told him she would be done in a minute, and he should wait. Instead of going outside the door, he just stood there looking at her. He told her she looked hot and it made her blush. Her body was in great shape, and would be the dream of any school boy or man. So, she got ready to leave, and wished him a goodnight again. Just before she closed the door, Billy gave her a look of lust as he was checking out her ass through the see through material.

She looked in on Marty, and he was fast asleep. Billy was just coming back from the bathroom, and his cock was bigger than before. He looked like a full grown man, even though he and Marty had just reached 18 years of age. Well he was not shy, and he came up to her and started to stroke his very big cock. Some pre cum was on the tip and she started to lose it. She was getting hot, and something inside her told her to fuck him silly. Billy could see her internal dilemma, and decided to act. He pushed her lightly against the wall and lifted the see through teddy. Getting down on his knees, he parted Alisha's legs with one motion, and started to lick her pussy lips and her clit. Well for a young guy, he must have watched a lot of porn, because his technique was awesome. Alisha started to moan and push his head closer into her waiting pussy. His tongue would dart inside and then lick her outside lips. The combination of this was really getting to Alisha. She moaned and spread her legs far apart, so Billy could get better access. As he eat Mrs. Evans out, he started to stroke his huge cock. By this time he had enough foreplay, and stood up, leading Marty's mom by the hand into her master bedroom.

In one movement, he took off the teddy and saw her naked for the first time. Alisha had bedroom eyes, and could make a man weak by just looking at him. She also had what everyman also wants, a gorgeous body. He was ready to cum right there, but he tried to relax and enjoy his friend's beautiful mother.

She was so hot, that she just grabbed his head again, and pulled it back to her pussy. Billy started to lick her again with double the effort. Burying his tongue all the way in, he moved it around and licked inside her pussy real good. This action brought an instant reaction from Alisha, and she screamed out loudly. She knew that Marty was still passed out in his bed, and his friend was going to have his way with her.

Billy stopped suddenly, and took off his shirt. He smiled and climbed up the bed. He aimed his cock at Alisha's mouth and started to get a blowjob he would never forget. She started slow, but couldn't resist the urge to speed up and suck his cock really good. Billy started to moan and started to talk dirty to her. He told her to wrap her sweet mouth around his cock and suck the life out of it. He said he wanted to cum inside her beautiful cunt, and pulled out of her mouth with a little popping noise. Billy then stood on the bed and looked down on Alisha's naked body. He couldn't believe this hot piece of ass was his for the taking. Her pussy lips were spread apart and looked very moist. This is when Billy lowered himself onto her pussy and lined up his cock at her entrance. He pushed her legs apart and back, so her knees would be by her chest. He sucked on her nipple very hard and got ready to fuck his friend's mom. With a look of true lust in both their eyes, Billy rammed his cock into her waiting pussy. So now he knew what it felt like to really fuck a true M.I.L.F..

They both started to hump each other very hard, as Billy was holding nothing back. He would bottom out in her pussy and lift up to re-piston his cock over and over again. Alisha was in true heaven, and didn't care who or what was fucking her. Billy would pound her pussy over and over as he started to build a rhyme. She lost track of time, but Billy had to be riding for over 45 minutes with no break. Boy these young kids can fuck, she thought to herself. She had cum at least twice since he entered her pussy. She could also tell that a larger, giant orgasm was about to happen. She had never felt this before it came on. With a huge yell and a grunt sound, Alisha came in wave after wave until she collapsed on the bed. Billy smiled but took no notice, and continued to fuck her hot and heavy. With a final moan, he lifted himself up and sprayed cum over her and the bed, just like a fireman with a hose. Billy must have cum a gallon, because he then leaned down and put his still spitting cock into Alisha mouth. She sucked it down and cleaned off his cock. Billy then collapsed next to Alisha.

After about five minutes, Billy was staring at her body, and started to get hard again. He grabbed her body to feel her tits and finger her pussy. This brought life back into Marty's mom, and her pussy. Once he was fully hard again, he rolled her over on all fours and started to fuck her from behind. She buried her face in the pillow, and let Billy do what ever he wanted to her body. He started to pump again for what seemed like an hour. Billy just couldn't believe his luck, as he grabbed onto her hips for leverage. His loved watching his cock going in and out of his best friend's mom, and it was making him even more excited just listening to her load moans. Alisha was almost starting to get sore, when Billy groaned and shot his load deep into her waiting pussy. She was just as exhausted as Billy, and she knew it was some of the best sex she had ever had. Billy thanked her, and said he wouldn't tell anyone, not even Marty.

Billy then went back to Marty's room and fell asleep instantly with a big smile on his face. Alisha just laid there and thought about what just happened. Her pussy was still on fire, and she masturbated several times with her fingers to stop the desire in her cunt. Billy had really gotten to her.

The next morning, everyone acted like nothing happened last night, but the way Billy was staring at her, she wanted to blush. For a young lover, she was surprised how good and experienced he was. He could fuck forever, and still cum back for more. What bothered her was, she wanted more of what she got last night, and she needed it right away. So just before Billy was to leave, she whispered into his ear to leave his backpack behind, and she would bring it by his house later in the afternoon (he said no one is home until later that night).

So here she was, at Billy's house with his backpack in tow, just in case anyone asked questions. She took a deep breath, and knocked on the door. The door opened at once and Billy was there, with a big smile on his face. He invited her in, and she asked him if Marty had any idea of them fooling around last night. Billy said Marty had no clue, and it was just us two. The house was beautiful, with many expensive art pieces everywhere. He invited her up to his room. It looked cleaner than it should be, so he was probably cleaning as soon as he knew she was coming over. It was a large room, and he had the normal posters of sports teams and swim suit models in very little attire.

He grabbed his backpack and threw it on the ground anywhere, and looked into Mrs. Evan's eyes. She was in lust with Billy's cock, and the attention he gave her with it. Billy moved forward, and started to undress her very slowly. They were both naked when he pushed her down by her shoulders onto the ground beside the bed. He grabbed his monstrous cock and pointed it at Alisha's mouth. He waited for her to take it and do the work. Soon Alisha couldn't stand it any longer and grabbed his cock with both hands and started to rub, suck and jerk it off. At this point Billy shouted for her to stick it deep down her mouth. He grabbed her hair by the top and forced his cock down her willing throat. Alisha was being treated like a whore, but she really loved the attention. Soon Billy was screaming at the top of his lungs, and let loose a shot of cum that filled her whole mouth. She barely had time to swallow and lick her lips clean when Billy was lifting her onto the bed.

Alisha just laid down and let her young stud, explore all of her body. She loved the attention, and her pussy was getting very wet again. Billy climbed up to her mouth again to have her re-inflate his cock. As she sucked him back to life, he started to finger fuck Mrs. Evans' pussy with three fingers, and rubbing her clit with his thumb. She came in about two minutes, and boy was she horny. Billy let her body calm down and started to lick her cunt where his fingers just left off, until his cock couldn't stand it any longer. He put her on all fours and took her pussy from the rear. Holding her hips, he slipped into her wet and waiting hole. His cockhead on her lips was awesome, and he felt the urge to ram it home, but didn't. Instead, he inched into her very slowly.

She was expecting a fast entrance into her pussy, but Billy was calm and collected as he slowly worked up speed and thrusts. Alisha was enjoying the show between her legs, as the young man started to fuck her for what seemed like hours. He would bring her to orgasm after orgasm, with each one getting bigger than before. She wanted to change positions and told him to lay down. She then straddled him to ride his cock with her back to his face. She got on her feet and started to ride his jack hammer cock. Billy then supported her weight as she put both feet on his thighs and arched her back. In this position, Billy could have a straight angle to fuck her pussy with no friction.

He suddenly noticed the good sex position and started to drive his cock right up into her hot cunt, over and over. She started to scream like a mad women, which made Billy fuck her even harder. He drove his cock in and out repeatedly, and started to bring Alisha to a roaring orgasm like she had never experienced before. Billy pushed all the way in and shouted something about her beautiful pussy. With a roar from him this time he emptied his entire cum sack into waiting pussy. Both almost passed out from exhaustion. Billy didn't move as Alisha gathered her clothes and thanked Billy for a wonderful fuck session. He told her it was just their secret, and that he wouldn't tell Marty or anyone else. She said she couldn't do this anymore, but she and Billy never really believed it.

Everything was back to normal two days later when Robert Thomas (Billy's dad) called. He said he had something to discuss with her, and asked to meet her at his house about 3:00PM today. She felt something was wrong, but said ok to the appointment. Alisha kept looking at the clock and getting nervous. What could he want from her, as her mind came to its logical conclusion? Could he know, or did Billy talk to someone? Well it was going on 3:00PM and she wanted to get this over with.

She drove over to the house, but parked a couple of houses down. She was more nervous than before, and shaking a little as she rang the door bell. Billy's dad answered the door and smiled. This made her feel better, because at least he didn't look mad. He invited her into his study down the first floor hall. As she walked in she saw the large bookcases and expensive oak desk. There were 3 large 54" LCD TV screens behind the desk mounted on the wall. All of these monitors had stock prices streaming across them. He invited her to sit down and offered Alisha a drink. She told him a glass of wine would be fine, and he went to the hidden bar by the bookcase and poured me a large glass of red, handing it to her. He went back to the desk, and she felt like she was in the principal's office.

Mr. Thomas just smiled and started to look for something. He grabbed the video remote under some papers and aimed it at the monitors. Alisha thought he was turning them off, but instead came up on the DVD menu page. He instructed me to watch the monitors (all three). The first one came up and it was Alisha entering his house two days earlier. He turned up the volume where Alisha asked Billy, if her son knew about their wild sex the night before. Her heart froze as the next screen came up. It was Billy's room and the camera was showing her on her knees, giving Billy a beautiful, slow, blowjob. She was looking at the second screen, when the third screen showed her riding Billy's cock with her on top screaming her lungs out to be fucked harder.

Alisha knew she was in big trouble. Mr. Thomas froze all three screens and looked at Mrs. Evans. She tried to talk, but just went silent. Billy's dad then spoke up for both of them. He said he was disappointed and expected more from the mother of Billy's best friend. He also said that her family and community would not be so forgiving once they see her mouth wrapped around his son's cock. He asked her what Marty would do if he knew what his mother was doing with his best friend, not to mention her husband!

She tried to defend herself, saying it was just a one time thing, but he already had her doing it twice. He then asked her if he should believe her, and was wondering what else they have been up to. She begged him to forget the whole thing and she would never bother them again. Billy's dad said he found it hard to believe as best friends, Marty and Billy wouldn't hang out together anymore.

So Mr. Thomas said he would make a deal with her. He would forget everything if she consented to be with him for an afternoon of wild sex. Alisha did a double take and looked at Mr. Thomas's face. He was dead serious, and said he would keep his word.

Alisha just slumped in her seat, and he knew he had her. She felt so stupid, how could she let herself get into this situation. Well she had no choice, but to ask what he wanted. He said for her to finish her wine and come over to the front part of the desk. She finished her wine in one gulp and started for the desk. Mr. Thomas (he asked to be called Bobby), moved around behind her.

He started to feel her body and breasts. He would grab her nipples and squeeze them while cupping her tits. This action, even though uninvited, was getting her very hot. The other hand started to slide inside her jeans, and rub the top of her clit. This made her jump, and started to breathe heavy. Bobby stopped and ordered her to take off all her clothes. She started to strip, and Billy's dad went back to his desk chair. Instead of sitting, he pushed the chair away, and stood up very straight. With his hands on his belt, he dropped his pants and showed her what was making the bulge.

He was bigger than Billy, and it was much thicker. Alisha saw his big cock drop out, as his underwear fell to his knees. Bobby then moved up to the desk so his balls were resting on the desk. He then ordered her to bend over the desk and service his waiting cock. All naked, Alisha bent over the desk and started to give Billy's father, what Billy had been getting. She started to go to town on his massive dick. She would slowly rub his balls, and start to deep throat his 9" monster. She closed her eyes, and was starting to get into the oral sex when she felt her arm being grabbed. She looked up to see Mr. Thomas strapping her wrist into a padded restraint cuff. Alisha started to struggle, but Mr. Thomas grabbed her other wrist, and fastened it to the other strap.

She was bent over the desk, naked with her hands secured to the desk. The desk seemed to have chains coming from underneath and there were rub marks on the desk's edge from prior use. It seems this is not the first time Mr. Thomas has used these. He stopped the blowjob, as Alisha caught on what he was doing. He stepped back to admire his handy work. He then went under the desk and came back up quickly. She could hear some more chains dropping by her feet. Billy's father went by her ass and pushed his weight against one leg and lifted the other leg back like a blacksmith shoes a horse. The chain just reached as he let her first leg down. He then grabbed her last free ankle and strapped it in also. So there was Alisha, naked, bent over, and chained to a large oak desk. The desk was so large, her weight couldn't move it, Alisha became a captive prisoner.

Mr. Thomas started to explain about the camera system in the house, as he started to sensually rub her naked body. He explained that the last maid they had was stealing from him. He smelled pot once and found some things out of place, and some missing. So he decided to wire the entire house, with no one but himself knowing it was installed. He said he did all the entrance ways, bedrooms and the bathrooms. Billy had no idea that his dad had wired his room, but explained he needed to make sure Billy's stuff was not going to disappear.

In fact he said he knew Billy had a female guest two days ago, because that was the only time he ever cleans his room, Alisha was told. So he checked the cameras as soon as he saw Billy's room, and there was Alisha, getting her pussy pounded like a little high school whore. Billy sometimes had a girl over, but most times he just gets a hand or blowjob, Mr. Thomas told her, though onetime, he did bring home a hard body girl who was gorgeous. The video was very hot for it being his son, but Mrs. Evans video was by far, the hottest. Billy's dad explained that the maid was begging to be fucked, so he didn't send her to jail or back to her home country. He said he was just doing to her what he did to the maid. Alisha was not sure if she deserved it or not.

Mr. Thomas went back to his desk and got out his digital video camera. He turned it on and aimed it at Alisha's face. He then got back in place by his desk, and let Mrs. Evans continue her lovely cock sucking. She had no choice, so she started to suck his large cock over and over. Billy's dad was getting very hard, and asked her to talk dirty to him. He wanted her to beg to be licked and fucked. Billy's dad wanted her to act like a real slut, as he rammed his large cock into her willing mouth. Between mouthfuls, she would plead to be fucked and taken over and over. Billy's dad then got a close-up of her pleading face asking for sex.

He then stopped her, and went around behind her ass. He aimed the camera again, and got more close-ups of her ass cheeks and her wet pussy lips. He started to rub his hard cock at the entrance of her ass and her pussy. Alisha started to push back out of habit, and Billy's dad just smiled, knowing he had her just where he wanted her. He pushed his cock into her waiting cunt, and just let it sit there. This move made Alisha crazy, and she started to buck back at his cock. He would move with her, and this drove her even crazier. She turned her head around to look at the action, and Bobby thought it was time to show her the rest of the system. He rammed his cock into her fast and hard, making her lose her breath. He grabbed the remote off the desk in the same move and pulled out to where her lips were only thing touching his cock.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,331 Followers
12