Reaching Her Peak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,336 Followers

She looked ahead and saw the screens change. The first screen was a wide shot above the ceiling of him behind her, slipping her his cock. The second screen came up a close-up of her face in profile. She looked to the right, and could see herself starring into a camera somewhere. She figured this was to get close-ups of the feature girl giving awesome blowjobs. The third screen was a shot of her legs and pussy from a fisheye camera lens below the desk. This lens lets the viewer see the subject in a wide view, with her pussy and ass in great color and detail. You could even see who was fucking her and who was waiting to fuck her. Mr. Thomas looked up at the clock, and said he needed to get ready.

Alisha didn't like the sound of that, and wanted to know more. Billy's father just smiled and went around to his desk draw again. This time he pulled out rubber bands and a black piece of cloth. Mr. Thomas started to pull her hair back behind her and wrapped it in rubber bands. This caused her to have a pony tail that was sticking out from the back of her head. Mr. Thomas then pulled out the cloth and she could see it was a mask. It was the mesh type of mask that the wearer can see through, but no one could see her features. The mask also had a large hole in front of the mesh face, and in the back. Billy's dad then put it over Alisha's head pulling her pony tail through the back hole. The front hole was obviously made for her mouth.

Mr. Thomas then went and started to put his cock back into Alisha's mouth. You couldn't tell who was under the mask unless you took it off. Billy's dad then started to grab the pony tail and push her face down over his cock. She finally realized the pony tail was a handle so he could grab her head and face fuck her real good. This is when they heard knocking on the door to the study. Much to Alisha's surprise, he told who ever it was to enter. She couldn't see behind her until the new guests arrived on the TV screen. To her horror, it was her son Marty and Billy looking like hungry dogs at a bone convention. Mr. Thomas welcomed them in and told them to get relaxed. He then leaned over my ear and told me not to talk, because Marty had no idea it was his mom with her ass in the air. So she didn't talk and tried to keep the screams down to a minimum.

Well Marty and Billy started to get undressed. Mr. Thomas reminded them how much fun it was last time fucking the dishonest maid, and teaching her a good lesson. Billy's dad said he caught this one trying to steal something very precious from him, and she needed to be punished. Marty came around the front, and looked down on his mother. To him, she was just a dishonest whore who needed a lesson in hard fucking. Mr. Thomas moved and Marty after dropping his pants, grabbed her by the hair, and started to insert his cock into her mouth. She looked up on the screen, and she could see her son's ass cheeks hardening each time he stuffed his cock into his mother's mouth. The close-up of her masked face sucking on his hard cock was crystal clear.

She went on auto pilot then, just trying to get a handle on the situation. In the mean time, Billy was by her ass and rubbing his hard cock into her ass cheeks. The monitor showed the action between her legs, and it was getting her excited. It was like watching a wild porn movie, only she was the live actress being auditioned. Mr. Thomas told Billy to wait and let the guest have the first turn at her. Marty smiled and slid out of his mother's mouth. He went around and lined his hard cock at her pussy.

Alisha looked on the screen showing the fisheye camera, as Marty put his entire cock in at once. This caused her to scream and grunt very loudly. Marty stopped for a second and looked at her ass and body in a strange way. Then he got a determined look on his face and started to fuck her very hard and fast. He plowed into her pussy, over and over again. As he did, he would call her all sorts of names, and asked her how she was going to like being gangbanged by three hard cocks. Marty speeded up and really started to push with all his weight. With a big roar, he let loose deep inside Alisha's pussy. The camera between her legs showed her pussy pulsing and start to squeeze out her son's freshly made cum after he pulled out. As her pussy contracted, more cum would pour out and onto the rug. Alisha could only watch, which only made her pussy cum more. This is when she noticed her son come around to the front of the desk to be cleaned off. Billy and his dad were already naked and coming over to play with Alisha. She cleaned him off, and Marty pulled out of her mouth after a few minutes, and let his friend take his place.

Marty just stepped back behind her and started to stroke his soft cock. The camera could see him behind her rubbing himself, as Billy's dad lined up his cock on her pussy lips, for his turn. He drove it in with all his might and Alisha made the same sound that she made when Marty first rammed his cock fast inside her. Marty did a double take again, but kept on squeezing his cock. Billy was at Alisha's mouth now fucking her hard, while grabbing her pony tail for leverage.

Alisha was starting to really get into the fucking and sucking. Billy and Mr. Thomas double teamed her until they had a rhyme going. Alisha could only hold on to the chains and cuffs, while the two hard cocks fucked her very fast over and over. Marty started to go on the side of his mother and started to maul her breasts. He would tweak her nipples and spank her ass every now and then. He was starting to get hard again, and wanted to fuck this girl in the ass next.

Billy and his dad were starting to go very fast, with each thrust pushing against each other, with Alisha in the center. Marty's mom couldn't help but to moan and make loud noises. As the three started to really speed up, Billy came first. He held onto her pony tail and started to dump his entire load of cum into her waiting mouth. She started to choke, but caught her breath between swallows. A long string of cum was stretching from Billy's cock to her lips under the mask, making a bridge.

She quickly licked up the cum and started to clean him off. Mr. Thomas, not wanting to be outdone, pulled his cock almost all the way out and blew his load just inside Alisha's pussy. The feeling made her cum again very hard, as the cum was pouring out her cunt, and Mr. Thomas started pushing again. The monitor showed cum running out her cunt and onto the floor. The sight made Alisha cum again, and more cum poured out of her pussy. She was getting off, on watching herself get off. It was weird, but she loved it. Finally, Marty lined up to give her ass the first fucking of her life, and he was more than ready.

Billy and Marty stood back exhausted and watched Marty rub cum from her cunt into her waiting ass hole. He put the head in very slowly, and started to push very slowly. He got half way in, and stopped. Letting Alisha get used to the size of his cock in her ass, Marty pushed all the way in then, and heard the same sound he heard twice before. He looked down for just a moment, and just started to go crazy on her ass. He started to fuck her with all the weight and power of a young man. Alisha was grunting and groaning something fierce. She could not catch her breath, and started to moan very loudly. The only sounds in the room were Marty's heavy breathing and Alisha's moaning. Billy and his dad looked impressed at Marty's fucking.

He never let up once, and started to fuck like a man on a mission. Mr. Thomas and Billy started to encourage him, and he fucked his mother even harder. Finally, he looked up at the monitors and roared. With one last push, he buried his entire load into Alisha. She collapsed on the desk, and only had strength to watch the monitor. Marty's cum was dripping out of her ass and down her pussy and legs. Billy then came right over and started to fuck her pussy fast and hard. She couldn't move from being so tired, and just let Billy have his way with her. The action from Marty's earlier show, must have made him very hot. It wasn't very long before Billy grabbed her hips and buried his cock deep into her pussy and let go a huge load.

Mr. Thomas then told both boys to wait upstairs in Billy's room. Mr. Thomas waited for the two to leave, and went around to take the mask off of Alisha. He then undid the rubber bands in her hair, and fluffed it up so it would look somewhat normal. He then grabbed his digital camera, and went back to her ass. He inserted the tip of his cock in her ass and stopped. Aiming the camera at her ass, he videotaped it going slowly in all the way while the last bit of cum from Marty was pushed out. He told Alisha he wanted a good camera angle besides the others, for his personal collection. Alisha was just tired and didn't really care anymore.

Mr. Thomas then pushed hard into her ass, and went all the way in. Her body was starting to get used to the pounding, and it really started to feel good to her. He had his way with her for about another 10 minutes and unloaded his cum deep in her ass, just as Marty did earlier. Alisha just lay there, feeling used but surprisingly fulfilled.

Mr. Thomas disappeared behind a false wall by the bookcase and left her alone for about 20 minutes. Finally, he reappears with some discs in his hand, and tells her she is free to go. He unchained her body, and said he would keep his word, and no one would ever find out about her and his son. He left and brought her back a towel. Before he left, he told her to see herself out. Mr. Thomas warned her about messing around with his son Billy again, unless she double teamed both of them at the same time. He just smiled and left the room for good. Alisha got dressed in record time, and left the house without a sound.

She decided to drive around for a while to think, instead of going back home. Three hours later she arrived home, but didn't want to go in. She felt that her world had changed somehow, but not sure if it was good or bad. Finally, she entered her house quietly, and started to climb the stairs to her bedroom. Before she got to the top stair, she heard sounds coming from Marty's room. His TV was on and the noises were of a sexual nature. She slowly crept around the corner, and looked in Marty's room. He was naked, and lying on the bed with his eyes closed. The picture on the screen was of her in a mask, just hours earlier in the Thomas's study. The TV Marty was fucking her in the ass, and calling her names while she was cuffed to the desk. The video cameras would switch from one to another on the disc. Her real life son, had his hand wrapped around his cock and calling out for his mother to fuck him even harder.

He used her first name, and kept saying he wanted to give it to her good in the ass. Alisha didn't know what to do, but it was obvious that Marty knew it was her bent over the desk earlier. The situation in front of her and all the sex before was really getting to her. Before she could think about what she was doing, she entered Marty's room and got naked. Marty never heard her even when she got by the bed. As Marty looked up in surprise, he saw his mother get on the bed, and offer her ass to him as she got down on all fours, without saying a word. Marty didn't know what to do for a second, but quickly recovered. He jumped up with out a word also, and started to aim his super hard cock at his mother's beautiful ass. He spit in his hand, and rubbed it on the head of his cock. Wasting no time in entering her ass, Marty started to push just like the TV Marty on the screen.

Alisha relaxed, and let him have his way with her. Alisha was surprised how much she liked anal sex. She started to push back at Marty, and he started to fuck her even harder. This action lasted for about 5 minutes, until Marty could hold back no longer. The Marty on the screen started to cum. With a big final push, the real life Marty, buried his cock in her ass, and came for the third time that day. Alisha was truly spent, and did not have the strength to move.

As both started to calm down, Alisha asked how Marty knew it was her. He said that ever since he was small, he could hear Alisha and his dad fucking. Marty told her he even watched her fuck a couple of times. He told her she made the exact same sound, when his dad first entered her at the beginning of their fucking sessions. She made the same sounds when Marty, Billy, and Mr. Thomas first fucked her.

She was unaware she had a signature sound, but just started to laugh. She said that his father could never know about any of today's activities, but said she had the best sex of her life today.

Alisha grabbed her clothes from the floor, and told Marty she needed some sleep. She asked him to show her the whole DVD of her earlier romp when she wakes up. She also wanted to see the maid getting fucked by Marty, Billy, and Mr. Thomas. She laughed, as she guessed right by the look on Marty's face that Mr. Thomas had given him a DVD copy of that also.

As she left Marty's room she knew that her husband would not be home for three more days. The urge to call Mr. Thomas again was very strong, even though she knew it was wrong. Thinking hard, she was trying to remember where she put the Thomas's home number. Hitting the speed dial, she called Mr. Thomas's number. He answered the phone, and seemed surprised to hear Alisha's voice on the other line. Mr. Thomas thought it was Marty (caller ID), and that was the only reason he picked up the phone, he told her. He than told her that he and Billy were busy with a new maid who was caught steeling. She could hear Billy in the background grunting, and a women moaning at the top of her lungs.

Mr. Thomas asked her if Marty and she wanted to come over again to help out in the discipline of this girl. He told her she could eat pussy like a champ, because the maid was doing it to Mrs. Thomas right that very moment. To her surprise, the moans Alisha heard was Billy's mom getting eaten out by their maid. Mr. Thomas also seemed out of breath, and Alisha mind drifted to a mental picture of his large cock fucking the maid next, or even his wife. With this picture still in her mind, she went to tell Marty to get ready. Alisha just smiled, as she thought about all the sex she had that day. She informed Marty to get ready for a lot more, and they could review the DVD collection tomorrow. She hoped it would include tonight's show also.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,336 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Liked It, But...

The story was certainly hot. However, a couple of points reduced my enjoyment. First, why have her be married? She could have been divorced or widowed and the story would have been the same. That would have avoided the whole cheating on the dad stigma for me, including both mother and son.

At least paint the dad as a real asshole. I suppose he must have been as I did not see her express any guilt. Either that or she is a cold, heartless, unloving bitch.

Second, it was not believable to me that the son did not question why she was getting fucked at his friend's house. Evidently he had no respect for his mom, dad or their marriage. I guess he is OK knowing that his mother is his friend's sexual play toy and a true slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I so wish that was me!!

I truly loved this story!! I was aroused from the start of it. I really hope theres a part two! I cannot help but wish she was me in that story, or I was her! Lucky woman!!

Keep up the excellent work!!

Krystine

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Home Run Friend preys on hot mom.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
Donna Fucks Son's Friend Bareback Donna teaches son's best friend a lesson in satisfying women.in Mature
The Bet Son bets a friend that he can't score with his mom.in Mature
More Stories