Reaching the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
448 Followers

"The reputation days!" she said out loud with a snort, "You blew them, when they told you to."

That was how it was in those days. Tell Carol Anne Anderson, tell her to do it. Tell her to get her face in your lap, to put your thing in her mouth, to do the oral. Tell her to, and Carol Anne obeyed.

The little voice was back speaking to her and her night: "You enjoyed it, doing it!"

"Oh yes," she sighed to herself, she'd enjoyed it. But she didn't want to go to the university with that kind of reputation hanging over her. It was the one place where her father came through for her. He allowed her to go to a university out of state. The 'reputation days' were over, and he died just after she finished college, and her mother began her long, long 'invalid' time. Giving blow jobs on demand was never a part of her social schedule again.

"What social schedule?" the voice rasped, "You don't have one."

She just sat and let the words sweep over her, and didn't try to deny anything, any of it. She shook her head then and got back to the topic:

"Obedience! Is what he wants," she mused, and found that this tingled even more than the pronouncement about her being so gorgeous had.

And the voice, always the voice, was back again: "Carol Anne, you're going to do this!"

"Yes!" she said out loud, realizing that it was, for her, a final judgement on the subject.

"Be careful!" the voice said next.

"Yes!" she said again.

Then she knew that she needed to go in, for already her hands, those clever fingers, were down inside the waist band of her panties. Then suddenly it was as though he sent her a new message and demanded, as part of her obedience, that she do it, play with herself here.

Carol Anne obeyed. Her muffled cries were absorbed by the night. She even took her panties off and played with the hair and then her pussy lips and then the sought after clit button, she played and let the night watch her, thinking, in the back recess of her mind, that it was he who was watching.

The words that she accompanied her groaning orgasm with were simple:

"Obedient! Yes, I will be."

The next day in school was a blur. Carol Anne settled down that night to formulate the quiz that she was going to certainly give. She went over the information that they'd been dealing with, and she wrote out the questions. Then she got to number 10 and hesitated. Finally it came to her and she wrote it out:

10. Thought question: During the Civil War the attitude "I will be obedient to what you wish to have done" was the outlook of which of the major Union Generals. Tell why.

She found herself skating through her day the next day, anxious for the last double period to arrive. They were all there, all seated and she announced the quiz, to a chorus of expected groans.

"Come on, friends," she said, "We're trying to establish things about you here and this quiz will help that."

She gave out the quiz papers and waited. It was a few minutes later, when she got the message:

Carol Anne, Lovely One,

Excellent. Your message is clear. Here's what you need to do. Tonight at 9:00 PM log onto the chat room 'the panty drawer'. Log on as tea28. I will be stu18. I will give you your instructions now.

I permit you to ask one question.

Me

Carol realized that the instructions themselves turned her on. She wrote back, allowing her fear to show:

"You won't brag about this to your friends?"

She sent it and waited, not sure if she should have asked that but it was too late. Then the answer came.

C.A.,

I've already told you that; I know you're apprehensive but trust is essential. In the fullness of time, I will need to spank you for that question.

Me

She looked at his answer and realized that he was correct. He didn't deny her the possibility of a reply, so she sent him another note:

Oh dear! I don't know if I am afraid of that or excited by it---being honest here.

His answer came quickly:

Always, always be honest with me, Carol Anne. And, yes, it was not merely my 'come on' to you. You are simply the most gorgeous and sexy woman that I know or have ever met.

Me.

P.S. Tonight at 9 PM!

With hardly even a thought, she sent off a reply:

Yes, sir.

His reply came:

You're turning me on, teacher! Good for you!

This link will die with this note. Tonight.

Me.

It was then that the period ended. She watched them leave, very interested now in knowing who it would be and still not sure she'd be able to pick him out, but also afraid that this was the project of one of the geeky kinds. She was determined somehow to deal with that.

She just smiled and nodded at them. She stayed for a bit, after school and did some grading work and planning that she needed to do. She also decided to go out for dinner. She treated herself to her favorite place and at 8 PM she was in the shower, getting herself ready for 'the panty drawer'.

She logged on and saw the nick name that she was supposed to go to. She noted that there was a switch to use to speak privately to people. She went to the switch and sent a message.

C: I'm here; as I told you I would be.

S: I never doubted it for a moment.

C: I don't. . .uh. . .know what to do here, now?

S: Of course not; that's one of the things that makes you so delicious.

C: Thank you. Would you please help me out?

S: Of course I will but first, it's almost necessary for the man in these situations to ask the woman what she's wearing. Tell me, all of it.

C: Oh dear! Well, I'm wearing a robe and my, uh,underwear now.

S: Not enough description at all.

C: Sorry, the robe is white silk and long; the underwear: panties and bra are blue.

S: Lovely, gorgeous Carol Anne; take the robe off and tell me when it has been done.

His latest 'order' went right through Carol Anne. She realized in a flash that she'd not been like this, engaged in this kind of emotion since those long ago days at the Junior College, when the boys gave her the name 'Carol the Mouth'. She shook herself and rose and did what he'd told her to do: she took her robe off.

C: It's done.

S: Carol Anne, until we chat like this with cameras, I need you to be very specific about what you're doing and have done.

C: Sorry, I didn't realize.

S: Of course you didn't, but you can learn.

C: Yes, yes, I can. (There was a pause here, as she thought again about it.)

S: Carol Anne, are you still there?

C: Sorry again; I was. . .was thinking. I guess, since we're chatting like this and not seeing one another, I can be honest with you.

S: Truth, Carol Anne!

C: Yes, uh, truth! You see, I haven't felt like this, or kind of allowed such emotions, I mean erotic ones, in years, not since one particular part of my life in school. It's so strange, as if a kind of beast were moving within me.

S: I like that 'a kind of beast moving within me'. You haven't taken time at all have you?

C: No, that brief part of my life scared me away from sex, and then my Dad died in an accident and my Mom got sick about six months after that and I developed my career and took care of Mom, until her death three weeks ago.

S: Then maybe it's time for Carol Anne.

C: Yes, maybe it is; but I'm not sure this is the way.

S: I know that and I have planned for it but for now finish what you were telling me. Do as you're told Carol Anne!

(With his last words there was another electric erotic surge within her; it pushed against her hesitance at talking with a student but she began to get involuntarily wet; she could feel the wetness seeping into her panties.)

C: Oh dear!

S: What?

C: I'm . . .I'm getting wet here.

S: Tell me why, Carol Anne.

C: Because of what you said to me, the 'do as you're told'.

S: I thought so! Tell me then.

C: My panties and bra match; they're sky blue. The panties are bikinis with lace at the waist and lace panels at the leg bands.

S: And they're getting wet!

C: Yes, they're getting wet. We're opening doors here that I thought were not only closed but firmly locked. This is fairly amazing. But . . .

S: I know the 'but' Carol Anne, and have planned for it also. We're almost done here, you see. I know that you are afraid of finding out which of your students is talking this way to you. I will say that I'm not one of the pimpled geeks, playing a trick on the teacher . . .

C: Thank you!

S: Don't interrupt, Carol Anne! That would cause a spanking.

C: I'm sorry!

S: Accepted. Here's what we're going to do: tomorrow give a quiz. Short quiz, five questions. Very easy. My paper will be the only one in the room with none of the questions answered at all. Give it at the end of the first period and then grade the quizzes. If you are satisfied, be here tomorrow night at the same time.

C: Yes, yes, I will do that.

S: And, Carol Anne, when I sign off here, I want you to play with yourself, and tomorrow night I want you to be naked in your chair. Am I clear.

C: Yes, clear. Thank you for doing this in this fashion.

S: Good night, Carol Anne, gorgeous woman, Carol Anne, lovely teacher.

C: Good night!

And he was gone; just like that. She sat in wonder for only a few seconds and her hand went down inside of her panties and pushed its way through her pubic hair, scrabbling and searching. She accompanied her efforts with loud sighs.

"Oh yes, it was always like this! Oh yes! In those times, in those dirty times, it was like this!"

She barely had time to get the last words out. She was so hot, so primed that she came quickly in response to the stimulation of her clever fingers. She fell into a kind of languor and merely unhooking and removing her bra, settled down, smiling, to sleep.

She was nervous the next day and forced herself to concentrate on her lessons. Gradually she got back in her groove and it was fine, until those last two periods. Toward the end of the period she announced a flash quiz, to the groans of the class. She laughed at them and told them to suck it up and they'd be fine. She passed out the papers with her five easy questions, about General Sherman's March, on them.

She was almost breathless, when she collected the papers. She had them in a bundle and gave the class an assignment, which they all bent to behind their computer screens immediately.

She began to go through the papers in the order that they sat in the class room. She quaked periodically, when she neared the paper of a particularly unattractive boy, and then she found it. The one paper with no questions unanswered. She looked up but no one was looking at her. It was Jay Wayne's paper. She glanced at his part of the room covertly.

He was fairly tall, dark haired and, she knew, wrestled for the school wrestling team. He seemed to be much of a loner was very smart but also very quiet.

The thought, completely unbidden, surged through her: "Jay Wayne! I stripped to my panties last night to talk to him because he told me to!"

She shivered, and as the bell rang to end the period, she said to herself:

"But no panties for Carol the Mouth tonight."

As the students filed out of the room, she took the chance to look at him. He was well built and, she thought just then, beautiful. She shivered again. Just as he was about to pass her desk, while leaving, he nodded slightly. Carol Anne nodded also.

That evening she put a towel on her desk chair, and settled down. She had a wicked thought and logged into the same chat room at 'teaCtheM'. She waited, and shivered, when she saw him log on. She went to private chat and got a note from him immediately:

S: Good evening, Carol Anne. What are you wearing?

C: Nothing! Or maybe it should be 'nothing, sir'. I don't want to call you Jay.

S: No, I hate that name. You may call me 'Jason'. I don't think that we're ready for 'sir' yet; I'll let you know.

C: Thank you, Jason.

S: Were you surprised?

C: I was elated! Truth!

S: And you are bare assed naked there?

C: (Giggle!)

S: Say it, all of it! I want to hear you repeat those words, which are so true about you right now.

C: Jason, I'm bare assed naked here. (Giggle!)

S: Explain the name that you used.

C: It really refers to a me of long ago, at a time, when I pretty much scared myself. I came from a very strict home. Had a friend named Jackie. He and I were 'best buddies' for a bit. We talked about sex etc, very liberated. Well, Jackie convinced me once to give him a blow job. Just to try it, was how he put it.

S: Ah! I see.

C: What I wasn't prepare for was how much I like doing it. I mean part of it was kind of defiance, finally, of my strict parents. But a part of me, somewhere deep within, liked the taste, the texture, licking the head, trying to capture all of a cock in my mouth. I couldn't get over it.

S: Lovely!

C: As a result, I did it for a few years every time that Jackie wanted me to, which was pretty often. But when I got to the jr college, one of Jackie's friends asked me out and on the 'date' told me that Jackie had told him of my ability. I have to admit that I was thrilled. I gave him a blow job that very night, and my career as 'Carol the Mouth' was established.

S: I see, I understand the name.

C: For those two years, I gave blow jobs all the time. One of the guys even talked his way 'into my pants' but sucking guys off was my main thing. I guess I was kidding myself about not being an all out slut. Not sure.

(She hesitated here to think a bit, and realized that with the memories, she had a great grin on her face.)

S: Go on!

C: Sorry, wool gathering! Actually remembering it and smiling. But you see, I scared myself with all of my activities. I worked in the library and I was sucking guys off in the stacks. It was almost a mania, I'll admit. It was so cool, every one was different; with every single male member that entered my mouth I was a new type of woman, the woman that was needed for just that blow job. I don't know if you understand.

S: Perfectly. But it must have gotten to be to much, after a time.

C: How right you are. It did. I went to the university and promised myself that I'd leave Carol the Mouth behind and get into my academics. And here I am.

S: Strength of character, will!

C: Thank you; I believe it was that. But life took a turn then. My Dad died, my mom got sick and I took care of her to the end of her life. I never had the time, even if I would have had the inclination, to go back to C the M.

S: Are you alright now?

C: Thank you for asking. It makes me a little sad. It was like having my youth twisted and not really getting it back. That's why your note sparked my interest. You've been nice, gentle and perfect for this time for me.

S: I'm glad you say that. What I'm doing is trying to build a relationship; I'm not interested in getting my yobs by playing with a teacher, and, like Jackie of old, bragging about it.

C: That makes me blush!

S: Probably all over, because of what you're wearing.

C: Or not wearing! (giggle!)

(There was a pause here and, having thought, Carol went on.)

C: Jason, I will say what I've already said to you: I don't know what to do here. It's been so long that I'm not sure of my sexual self any longer. I do know that what you've done thus far, the almost bizarre, demands--if I may call them that--have really gotten my attention. I have worked at, successfully, not thinking about C the M for a long time. You've at least revived her. I don't know if I'm putting myself in your hands or what but I need guidance. That's what I need.

S: You respond, Carol Anne, so well to guidance; I like that; it pleases me. I want, before we do anything, before we take 'C the M' out for a ride, you do do a few things. They will be designed to ease you into this relationship. Thus far, you've done everything so well, flying colors. I want to see you develop that kind of sense.

C: Yes, help me and I will.

S: And let me repeat; nothing that we do will impact your reputation at school. Nothing.

C: Thank you, Jason. Please tell me what's next, and forgive my being so antsy and forward as to ask.

S: Forward? Not at all. Look at yourself, Carol Anne Anderson, what you're wearing there because you've been told and are responsive.

C: (Blush!) (Giggle!)

S: Here's what I want. For the rest of the week each day I want you to proclaim the color of the panties that you're wearing by the color of the stockings that you wear. Make sure they match. Questions?

C: No, Jason------I almost said a very satisfied 'no, sir', I have to admit.

S: That time is coming but first three days now to show, with your stockings, what color panties you're wearing. Also, each day tell me something that you think I need to know about you, and each day you can ask me a question.

C: I can do that! (This was said 'brightly', since you can't actually see me.) (Giggle!)

S: That's one of the next things on our agenda. I mean video chat. We'll do that soon. First, though, there are the hurdles of the next three days and your declarations, and questions. Please me, surprise me, I dare you.

C: Ohhhhhhhhhh! That turns C the M right on.

S: Good! When we disconnect tonight, I want you to use something to play with yourself. It can be a piece of fruit; it can be a vibrator, if you have one. But I want you using something. Am I clear?

C: Crystal clear, Sir!

S: Good night, lovely Carol Anne, my naked wonder: beautiful woman, excellent teacher, friend and conversationalist, sexy woman, Carol the Mouth!

C: Good night, Jason: KISS!

S: Hmmm! Where was that kiss placed?

C: (Giggle!) Anywhere you want.

She did exactly as she was told. It was so sexy for her. She actually got a zucchini from the fridge, warmed it up by sucking on it and used it to play with herself.

"I'll have to tell him!" she said softly, as she finished her play time. It was her final thought that night before sleep.

But the next morning, as soon as she was up and around, she was thinking about the dilemma of panties and stockings. She was lucky in that regard, since she had lovely colored stockings. Today would be red, she decided and wore a regular skirt and blouse with a red scarf and red stockings and panties.

She was extremely pleased with herself all day long, anticipating the double period at the end of the day. The first part of the period went extremely well. When she gave them an assignment for the second part of the period, her computer indicated that she had some e-mail. It said:

"Red! Nice! What do you have to tell me? Tell me about those panties, Ms Anderson."

She wrote back:

(Giggle!) Red nylon; band of lace at the waist. I think that you should know that I always swallow! And I'd love to ask you if you wear boxers or not.

His answer was immediate:

"I'm not surprised about your information, though I am pleased. Answer to your question: I don't like boxers. Wear plain ones for PE but usually I wear colorful bikinis."

She shot back an answer: "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Wonderful!"

A pattern had been set. The next day her stockings were dark, almost smokey black. When the work was set for the last period, she got an e-mail:

"Black today? Exciting! Talk to me!"

She'd been thinking about it a great deal during the night. This was so exciting, especially since he'd set a pace with all of this and their e-mail exchanges were all that was happening that week. (She constantly dwelt on how to surprise him though.) She answered:

"Yes, black stretch lace today! I think that you should know that I am not shaved! And I'd love to ask you if you masturbate daily (Blush!)."

His answer followed in a few minutes:

"The girl is bad and bold! Why do women think it's so sexy to shave themselves to look like children? I don't understand. And my answer: Yes, I do, and I think of you always these days!"

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
448 Followers