Reaching the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were waiting and having a glass of wine, each of them, when he arrived. He saw them sitting together and smiling at him and stopped dead in his tracks. He walked up to the table and said:

"I am so screwed!"

Both women broke into laughter. Claire got up and got a kiss from Jason. Carol Anne, completely aware of what was needed went to him next. He hugged her, held her to himself for a few seconds and she kissed his cheek.

They sat, and Claire said: "I guess that I should apologize for bringing your first kiss about that way."

"So, you two have been conspiring against me?" Jason asked with a smile.

"We girls don't, as you say, 'conspire," Claire said to him pleasantly.

"No," Carol chimed in "No 'campaigns' here."

"Mother!" he said with fake exasperation, gazing all the while at the brilliant grin on Carol's face. He laughed and leaned over and kissed her cheek.

He continued to glance at Carol and she made eyes at him.

"Are you two going to behave," Claire asked, "Or do we need to adjourn you to a motel room right now?"

"Mother!" he said again, and the two women burst into a laugh

Then he said, as a mock complaint: "I haven't ever even properly kissed her; she's my teacher, Mom!"

"And I suppose that's the basis on which you've waged your, I guess successful, campaign?" Claire asked sweetly.

"Well, not exactly!" he answered and they laughed again.

"Okay, honey," Claire said then, kissing him on his cheek, "We'll lay off. But we thought it would be such a nice surprise!"

"Well, it is that," he said, "Me joining for dinner two outstandingly beautiful women."

Carol giggled and then Claire made eyes at him.

They ordered then and went on to other topics. Claire asked Carol about progress on he PhD.

"I'm almost finished, thank heavens," she said with a sigh. "I am working on my dissertation now. Almost finished."

"At the university?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, "They're noted for their American history, especially the Civil War era."

"Gee," he said then, "We'll both be students at the university at the same time. I have a scholarship to go there and wrestle for them."

"Oh, yes, Carol," Claire put in, ,"You must go and watch him wrestle. He's good and it's very exciting."

"And I guess," Carol said with a gleam in her eye, "Sexy!"

Claire laughed and admitted: "Yes, it is that; I mean young men in tight clothes, grappling and all."

"You two are amazing," he said, "It's as though you grew up together and have been buddies for ages."

Both women gave him a blazing smile at that point, and nodded. Claire put her hand over Carol's and smiled with her.

"But what is your dissertation about?" Claire asked.

"It's about Nathan Bedford Forest, the rebel cavalry commander," Carol said, "And I'm afraid that he's not going to get a very good report from me, because of the kind of man he was before and after the war."

Their dinners came at that point and they lapsed into a companionable silence.

The dinner was really a huge success. The three of them got along quite, amazingly well. They sat over a cup of coffee after they were finished. Claire asked Carol:

"Have weekend plans, dear?"

"Oh, it's my spruce up weekend," Carol answered with some distaste. "You know, mow the lawns, trim the things. That kind of thing."

Claire then turned to Jason and said: "Jason, why don't you go over in the morning and help her out; I know that you don't have plans for the weekend."

He smiled at the prospect, and said: "Sure, I can do that, Carol?"

"Oh, how nice," Carols said, smiling at Claire. Then to Jason she said:

"About nine o'clock? Is that okay?"

"Sure, I'll be there," he said, giving her a dazzling smile.

Claire insisted on paying the dinner bill and they were filing out. Carol walked next to her and whispered:

"Thank you so much!"

Claire understood immediately:

"Don't break him!"

Carol giggled.

Carol was in a flurry the next morning. It was 8:30 Am; she'd showered and was wandering around her bedroom naked, wondering, wondering what to where.

"I don't have anything sexy or alluring!" she wailed.

(An inner voice chimed in:"Then you need to do some shopping, girl.")

She ended up with a pair of white shorts and a tee shirt. She went downstairs, once she was ready and waited. She also, during the night, before drifting off to sleep, had laid some plans for herself for their morning. She was looking forward to those.

Jason arrived on time, looking, she thought, casual and scrumptious in his jeans and tee shirt. The tee shirt emphasized his broad shoulders and the lean muscles of his chest and stomach.

"Oh dear!" she said to herself, "Delicious." Then with a giggle she added:

"Have a good time, Carol Anne."

"I will," was the answer that she gave herself.

She answered the door as soon as he rang the bell and let him step in. But then it was time for her plan. She simply grabbed him, and kissed him. She kissed him with all the passion that had been building for all that time. And he was ready. He responded to the kiss and she discovered immediately that Jason Wayne was a good, good kisser.

She was transported. She gave him soft lips, slightly open at the beginning of the kiss and then forced open, by his seeking tongue. She began to suck on his tongue, as soon as it invaded her mouth and she made little throat noises.

The kiss broke and she looked at him with undisguised love in her face. "Oh, it's been such a long time, and that was really, really fine!"

He kissed her again. It was another long and wet, passionate kiss. When they broke from this kiss, she was a bit out of breath.

"You take my breath away."

"I planned to!" he replied.

Then it was time for Carol Anne's plan. She smiled at him and began to sink to her knees. He regarded her with a smile and she said, cooing to him, as she simply swept down his body, never losing contact with hers:

"Please, please, please let me! I'm hungry for this! Hungry for you! Please don't say 'no'!"

"Teacher knows best!" he responded.

"Oh now she does," was her reply, and she was already unbuckling his belt.

She had his pants down and off in a moment, shoes and socks gone too.

"Oh, look at him with baby blue bikini underwear! I love your underwear."

She went for his tee shirt next. It caused him to grin at her.

"Naked?" he asked.

"The student gets to be naked," she said. "The teacher's going to teach here in a minute."

"Oh, good," Was his answer.

With a fierce grin on her face, she grabbed his underwear waist band with her teeth and began to pull them down.

"Don't fuckin' believe it!" he rasped.

"Language!" she intoned, stopping her assault on his bikinis long enough to say it.

"Sorry, Ms. Anderson!" he said with a smile, as she got the bikinis down to his ankles and had him step out of them.

"Naked, naked, naked!" she sang, in a sing-song voice. "This Jason is naked! The wrestler is naked! I've got him here naked! Naked, naked, naked, and now Carol the Mouth is back!"

As soon as she said it, she clamped her mouth on the head of his fairly large cock.

"Ohhhhhhh!" was his reply, as she made love to the head of his cock, paying close attention to the underside of it.

"Quick maybe this time," she said, "More slowly next time!"

"Next time!" he echoed.

But his thoughts were cut off by a sudden movement of her head. With an adept movement, she plunged her head down and took his cock all the way into her mouth, down into the beginning of her throat.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh gawwwwwwd!" he wailed.

"Master is pleased!" she asked, grinning at him from her kneeling position, and playing with his wet cock all the while.

"Master is being sucked within an inch of his life!" he said with another corresponding groan, as she assaulted the head of his prick again and then, after working on the head, performed the same head plunge as before.

"He smells so nice and soapy clean, show showery!" she said, delighted. Then she went on:

"But I want him sometime sweaty, and funky and all kinky smelling. I want him smelling like a not recently washed Jason prick!"

"Language!" he said to her.

"Oops," she said, "I'd better just concentrate on my job here." And then it was back to the head of his cock and another plunge.

He was getting close to cumming from her lively sucking, and then she backed her head off, and said:

"Intermission, sir!"

She moved his hips so that he was standing with his ass in her face.

"Lovely, lovely ass; my man has a lovely, lovely ass," she sang next.

"'My man', yes!" he said affirming what she'd said.

But then it was lapsing into noises for him again, as she began to lick at his ass crack, eventually inserting her tongue in his ass crack and licking his star.

"Ohhhhhhh, teacher!" he wailed.

"Teacher is busy, sorry," she said, and she turned him around again with one final kiss to his ass.

"Grand finale now, big guy!' she said, going for the head of his cock again.

Only this time, when she plunged her head down and took all of his cock in her mouth, she reached around and maneuvered one of her fingers into his ass hole.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he groaned as he began to cum in her mouth.

She sucked and licked at him and cleaned him but he was impatient and said:

"Get up here, woman!"

She stood up and waded into his kiss. He held nothing back and she was thrilled. She only broke the kiss long enough to say:

"Jason, I love you! I do!"

"Never let you go," he struggled to say, "A gorgeous woman, with tits and ass like you who can suck a cock that way! Never let you go."

"Good," Carol Anne answered with a giggle.

They held each other for a long time, when finally he said:

"I guess I need to be shown where the mower is."

"Oh, yes," she answered with a smile, "That's why you're here!"

"Well not really!" he said and she giggled.

She showed him the shed, and they agreed that he'd mow and then put the mower away, and do the trimming. She said that she'd have lunch for him.

She watched him, always smiling, from the kitchen window. He mowed with his shirt off, and she loved the look of it. She was also grinning about part two of her plan.

He went from the back to the side and then around the front and finally the other side. Then he was finished and hosed the mower down, and took it back to the shed. He got off of the mower and opened the wide shed side doors and found her.

She was smiling. She'd put on a pair of hand cuffs and had them attached to a hook and chain that was suspended from a beam, standing on a kind of stool. She was naked. Written on her face were the words:

'Carol Anne Anderson, American History'

Then scrawled on her stomach were the words:

"Fuck the teacher, please!"

"Hi, Jason, sir!" she said softly.

"Well, well look at this!" he said walking toward her, her eyes big and wide and watching him.

"What do we have here?" he mused, running a hand across her naked belly to her hip and then sliding the hand around to her plump ass cheeks. "Ms, Anderson, is it? History teacher?" he said.

"Yes, sir!" she said.

"Well what are you doing, Ms Anderson, up there looking beautiful and vulnerable as hell?" he wanted to know.

"Oh, just kind of hanging around," she said, and broke out laughing, as did he, while she was saying it.

"Yep," he said, "Kind of vulnerable!" When he'd said that, Jason gave her a slap on the ass.

She let out a long kind of screech but ended smiling.

"Hmm," he said, "Very nice sound from a teacher, and he slapped her ass again and once more after that, getting a similar reaction.

She piped up then and said: "I'll get you for that, Mister!"

Jason laughed heartily. "What was that you said, Ms. Anderson, Ms hanging here naked with no protection Anderson, Ms Jason can do whatever he wants Anderson? What was that?"

"Oh nothing really!" she said in a tiny soft voice.

"I think that Ms Anderson, the teacher, needs a bite in the ass for that; don't you, Carol Anne?" he asked politely.

She answered: "Jason, Ms. Anderson this naked teacher needs whatever you say that she needs."

"Ah," he said grinning, "That's my girl. But you know what? You know what, Teach?"

"What, sir?" she asked, almost holding her breath."

"First of all, I'm sweaty, and you said that you like sweaty men," he said then.

"I like you sweaty! Tasty!" she said quietly.

"Well, I think that we can add another kind of flavor to my then before we let Carol the Mouth work her magic again," he concluded for them.

"Yes, sir!" she said meekly.

"But secondly, I think that right now, right this minute, this is what you need."

Once he'd said that, he grabbed a chair from the side and moved it in front of her.

"What?" she asked quietly and, then seeing where he was putting the chair, she said:

"Oh, Jason, are you really going to do that?"

"You bet teacher!" he said, grinning at her.

"I love you, Jason," she said fervently, "Not because of what you're going to do but because I do."

"I know, honey," he said, "This is just for you."

By then he was sitting in the chair in front of her, facing the curls of her dark pubic hair. He took a leg by the thigh and hoisted it over his shoulder.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" was her immediate response, repeated, as the other leg was hoisted over the other shoulder.

Then he leaned forward and kissed her pubic curls, taking the opportunity to run his tongue through the nest of curly hair next.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" she wailed. "What . . .whaaaaaaat?"

"Kind of noisy, teach," he said.

"Sorry, sir!" she said contritely.

"No, don't get me wrong, Teach, I like the noise; I love your noises! You make them; you have a party with them. We're way out here and no one will hear you. So, let me do this."

Saying that he stuck his tongue into the cleft of her vaginal lips, getting another loud response from her.

Then he looked at her, kissed her bare stomach and said:

"Okay, no more fooling, now we get serious."

He grabbed her by the ass cheeks and pulled her softly against his face, with his tongue repeating the action of licking the lips of her vagina. Then he was penetrating with his tongue, working it up one side of her pussy lips and down the other. He sucked one of her pussy lips into his mouth and worried it with his lips and tongue.

She was all but shouting by this time.

"Woman, you're loud!" he said.

"Yes, but . . .I'm being eaten so welllllllllllllllllll!" she said, ending with a loud noise.

He went back to the eating. "What's going to happen when I find your . . ." he said and then: "Oh there it is!" putting his lips on and around her clit.

Carol Anne shrieked her joy at that point and he worked on her lovely button with his lips and tongue constantly. She was shaking at that point, so that he had to hold on to her. She fairly bellowed her way into her orgasm, with him clutching her by the ass, holding her to his face.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDD!" she wailed, as she came.

Nor did he let her rest. He had her down off of the hook in a trice, and her hands free. He turned her around and said. Grab the seat of the tractor and bend over.

"Yes, sir," she said, still panting. "Anything! Hear that word, Jason, I mean it."

She looked over her shoulder and saw him taking his clothes off until he was down to his baby blue bikinis, and these were quickly taken off.

"Here comes the student," he said, and she wiggled her ass at him.

"Target in sight," he said then and had her by the hips.

He got another loud screech from her as he sunk his stiff cock into her wet pussy. She wiggled against him, and kind of chanted at him:

"Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!", as he began to fuck her quickly.

He came and held her to himself, bringing her along with him and then he slumped against her back. His sweat was dripping off of him and onto her back.

"Oh, yes, Jason, my love!" she said softly, kissing the back of his hand, still around her front.

"One more thing, Ms Anderson," Jason said to her softly.

"Anything," she cooed at him.

"Well I can fulfill your wish for something sweaty now; sweaty and tasting of other things as well," he whispered to her.

"You're gonna play 'feed the teacher'?" she asked innocently.

"Take a seat here and the show will begin," he quipped.

She sat in front of him and to begin, once again, to use her fantastic talent at oral sex on him. She gazed up at him for a few seconds and seemed caught in a kind of dream state.

"What is it, Carol Anne?" he asked, concerned.

"Oh, Jason, it's me; I just never figured for this. I mean, never planned on being someone's love, and it was okay. I had other things for my time, and this is so nice. This is so wonderful. I have to say that I love you. I just have to. And I know, I know that I'm older and that's a problem. I don't forget that."

He said then in a gruff voice: "If you ever mention that again, which is no concern at all, I swear that I'll spank you."

"Really?" she asked.

"Really," he answered. "Work!"

She bent her head in obedience and took the crown of his cock into her mouth:

"Mmmmmm, Master's tasty!" she said, around the cock in her mouth.

"Tasty, tasty, tasty, tasty, tasty!" she sang them, licking his cock as she did.

She began to basically suck him off in the same way that she had previously. It was as good, if not better. He lightly put his hands on her head but discovered that he needed no coercion to get her to pull him frequently into her throat.

"Keep you around just for this!" he said, and then "Cumming nowwwwwwwww!"

She took it all from him, and then, to his surprise, spit it out onto his stomach, just so that she could lick it off again.

"Whoooo!" she said, out of breath for the moment, "Tastes even better this way."

He pulled her up to him and kissed her, putting his arms around her and holding her close.

"Never gonna let you go, Carol Anne," he said, "Never gonna let the teacher go."

"I need to get dressed," she said and took her clothes and walked from the shed toward the house. She stopped in the doorway and, with an innocent look on her face, said to him:

"By the way, Jason, did I ever tell you that I'm older than you are?"

"Why you!" he wailed.

She grinned at him and bent over to wiggle her ass cheeks at him. She screamed because he was already moving in her direction. He caught her and was laughing full out, when he got her, struggling over his knee. He began with a significant whack to her naked ass. She squealed as though she were being killed.

"Quiet, woman!" he growled at her. "Or I'll continue."

"Yes, sir," she said meekly.

Then he began to spank her again.

"But . . .but you said . . ." she wailed.

"I changed my mind, ass wiggler!" and he finished the spanking. But after the spanking, he lowered her to the floor and made love to her again.

"No work getting done now!" she whispered to him.

"Lots of work getting done now!" he countered.

He left after lunch, leaving her with a kiss and a hug. She held onto him tight and said:

"I do love you, Jason."

"I know and it fills my life!" he said, kissing her, "I love you too."

It was a little later, she was reading, that there was the sound of a car approaching and then the doorbell. It was Claire standing there.

Carol Anne opened the door and realized that she was blushing.

Claire laughed, "Hey, girl," she said, "I was going to ask how this morning was but your blushing tells me everything that I need to know."

"Ohhhh," Carol said and put her arms around Claire. She spoke into Claire's shoulder.

"I've hardly ever taken time or given thought to, you know, love, emotion, sex, passion any of that stuff. This is all so heady for me. Don't be angry!"