Reaching the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angry?" Claire said, kissing the side of Carol's face, "I couldn't be more pleased if I had picked the woman for him myself."

"I'm sorry to be such a weepy, poor hostess," Carol went on, "Come in for tea."

They sat and drank their tea. "He was okay, was he?" Carol asked.

"On top of the world," Claire said. "It's a wonder, I've seen him down and very silent often, this whole thing, you have caused him to blossom in a way that I only hoped would one day happen."

Carol blushed.

"And you blush!" Claire said, "Good for you!"

They talked for a while and genuinely enjoyed each other's company. Just before she left, Claire told Carol that she'd mentioned to Jason that she was coming over to see Carol that afternoon.

"He called me a 'conspirator'!" Claire said with a grin.

Carol grinned also, as she gave the older woman a 'farewell' hug. She said into Claire's ear:

"He doesn't stand a chance!"

"I guess not," Claire said, looking into Carol's face, and she said softly: "Smitten?"

"In love, I'm afraid!" was Carol's soft answer.

"Good! So is he!" Claire said, leaving.

It was a few weeks later that Carol told Jason, when they were together, that she'd been asked to be a chaperone for the up-coming senior prom dance.

"Oh," he said, "I was kind of hoping that you'd go with me!"

She squealed: "A date? You mean a prom date? Do you?"

"Well, yes," he said, smiling at her enthusiasm.

When he'd gone, she called Claire immediately. She was breathless, as she explained to Claire that Jason had asked her to the prom. Claire almost burst with enthusiasm.

"I thought he might not go!" Claire said.

"Well," Carol explained, "I told him that I was to be a chaperone and he asked me, I quite squealed with joy!"

"Shall we shop for a dress?" Claire asked.

"Oh, you are the very best!" Carol said intensely, "Can we?"

They made it a girl friend project for themselves, complete with luncheon etc. They ended up choosing a floor length pink dress, a bit on the tight side through the hips, with a scoop neck that showed some cleavage.

"Too much?" Carol asked Claire, as she modeled it.

"The others will be taking girls to the prom," Claire answered, "My Jason will be the one with the woman! I think you need to look that way!"

Carol grabbed her and pressed her into a hug. "I love you, Claire!" she said with unfeigned delight.

"I love you too, honey!" Claire whispered back.

On the day of the prom, again Claire showed up to help Carol dress. She indicated that Jason was doing fine with his tux and all but she'd thought that Carol might need a hand.

Carol was really grateful: "Oh, thank you, I am all in a tizzy here."

"Well, let's get you ready," Claire said.

They worked at it, hair, makeup etc and had Carol ready on time.

"Dazzling!" was Claire's assessment.

"We might be late tonight, Claire," Carol said, blushing.

"As late as you want, honey; I understand; just take care of our man," Claire answered with a hug.

"That I will, I promise," Carols said, returning the hug.

They were the talk of the prom. He looked great in a tux. Carol Anne wore her floor length tight pink dress with its scoop neck to show some cleavage, and was a positive siren. Word got around that someone was taking a faculty member to the prom as a date. Everyone was buzzing about it.

At the very beginning there was a formal introduction for the prom goers. It was styled so that the men came from the left and the women from the right. They then met in the center and walked together to their table. Because of his last name, Jason and Carol were among the last to be called.

By then a lot of people knew that it was Jason who was bringing a faculty member. When it was their turn, the announcer made the announcement:

"Mr. Jason Wayne, co-captain of the wrestling team, letterman, member of the national honor society, planning to attend the state university on a wrestling scholarship, and this evening Jason is escorting Ms. Carol Anne Anderson, member of our history faculty.

Carol and Jason Came out and met in the middle. As everyone else had, they hugged, upon meeting, and he kissed her.

The place went up for grabs. The students were cheering and there were whistles and pandemonium. Carol Anne was a very popular teacher, and Jason, though quiet, was really well liked.

During one of the first dances, as Jason held on to her and and danced with her, she said into his ear:

"We've caused quite a buzz!"

"No, Ms. Carol Anne," he corrected, "You have caused quite a buzz with that delicious looking pink gown. And look at me now holding all this tits and ass in my arms!"

She giggled into his ear, and held him closer.

After just a little the principal, John Dawson, came over to ask Jason's permission to dance with Carol. He gave it and smiled.

"Quite lovely!" John said, as they danced. "And causing quite a stir!"

"Oh, John," she said plaintively, "Please don't spoil it for me; it's being so nice."

"Carol, I wouldn't think of it. I've never seen you so radiant. I'm just sorry to lose you from our staff but I know that you're moving on to such great things. And what a bold statement; you've always been so quiet with your wall to wall competence, and now you come to the prom on the arm of one of our premier students."

She smiled at him and said: "Yes, isn't it grand?"

He laughed, and agreed: "Yes, Carol, it is that; it is grand." He laughed then and said: "People will be talking about it forever."

Carol giggled and kissed his cheek. Then she hastened to say:

"I've given Millie Brown his work and tests and quizzes to review for a grade. I'm not compromising anything, and this is really our first 'date'."

He stopped her at that point: "Carol, you don't need to say anything to this old man at all. Just enjoy yourself!"

Carol did. She enjoyed herself at the prom a great deal. When it was finished, she had Jason take her to her farm. They danced some more and then danced in the moon light, in her screen house. After a few dances, Carol stepped away and said:

"Do you mind terribly if we dance a little more?"

"Not in the least, lovely lady of mine!" he said.

She smiled at him and undid the zipper at the side of her dress, letting it fall and putting it on a chair. She was wearing a pink bra, pink panties and pink thigh highs. Then she went to him.

"Siren!" he said, enfolding her into his arms.

"We're going to have an 'anything' night for you, sir!" she said.

"Part of the 'anything' will be my telling you that one of these years soon, I'm going to marry you. You're not getting away from me! Just not!"

"Ohh," she said softly into his ear: "What a lovely thing to say. I think that I'm going to cry.

"Don't cry, teacher!" he said softly, consolingly.

"I never, ever thought that anyone was going to come for me," she said into his ear, sobbing, and then there you were, and you were,well, perfect in approaching me and bringing me out."

She leaned back and looked at him then and said: "And, Jason, I'm not going to hurry you or be demanding of what you say. This is being so nice on a day to day basis. I just love being with you, especially this way."

She licked his ear and said: "This teacher is caught!"

"She's also almost naked," he said, dancing with her, before taking her in and up to the bedroom.

He called his Mom later and said he'd be home in a bit but she told him to take his time. They spent some more time together on the screen porch, the two of them naked.

When he was leaving, she kissed him and told him that it had been one of the nicest nights of her life.

She had a date with Claire the next day to talk about it all, and they had a regular 'girlfriends' time about it.

Epilogue:

Carol Anne was finished at the high school. She'd been given a contract to teach in the history department of the university, now that her dissertation was submitted and accepted.

It was then only a short time 'til the end of school. A bright but a sorrowful time for Carol Anne. She genuinely liked her teaching there but saw the job at the university as a great opportunity.

"And," she told herself. "He'll be there."

What he'd said to her about 'marriage' was never far from her mind from that day on.

Their relationship blossomed, as did the 'girlfriend' relationship between Carol Anne and Claire Wayne.

Jason went to the university in the fall, and she began her teaching there. She had the intense pleasure of watching him wrestle for the university team, and, joined by Claire, agreed with her assessment of how sexy it looked.

The two of them kept their relationship fairly quiet for a while, but only for a while. When Jason was a sophomore, he asked Carol Anne to marry him. In a loud explosion of emotion, she accepted.

Jason lettered at the university in wrestling and majored in computer science. When he graduated, he was given the position as assistant wrestling coach. Eventually he started his own computer business with a friend, helping companies protect their computers from invasion.

Carol Anne's relationship with her mother-in-law is still one of the special things in her life, along with her Jason, and little Claire and Jennie. She still teaches at the university.

The End.