Reacquainted Pt. 02

Story Info
Preparations.
6.5k words
4.79
15.3k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quince
Quince
347 Followers

These notes were intended to precede Part 01, but I made a mistake in formatting. This story began as a potential Halloween Contest entry, but grew too long in the telling, so I've split it into chapters. As those of you who have read the first installment know, there is no sex in Part 01. There is a little here in Part 02, and there will be considerably more as the tale progresses.

This story is dedicated to Christina, Larkin, Tara, and Missa.

10.

Theo opened his eyes and looked at the bedside clock: 9:38 AM. Weekend free, two weeks of uno starting Tuesday; life was good. And he was hard. Not unusual, first thing in the morning. It'd been something like five days since they'd managed an evening quickie: forever for them. As the rest of his senses caught up to his brain, he realized, without rolling over to look, that Jen wasn't lying beside him. He couldn't hear her breathing, or the pages of the Janet Evanovich novel she'd just got out from the library. And he couldn't feel that wonderful left over warmth which meant she'd just got up a couple of minutes ago. He loved to roll over into the warm spot just after she left. If he was quick, his nose might pick up just a touch of the scent of her body. The thought made him harder still, and he sat up in bed.

"Hey, Babe, you around?"

Her voice came to him from downstairs: "In the kitchen. You up?"

You bet your little round bottom, thought Theo. Then: "Come up her for a minute, would you?"

"Now?"

"Yeah, if you're not in the middle of anything."

"Give me a sec."

He heard her run some water in the kitchen sink, and then her footsteps as she started up the stairs. Theo dropped his boxers, and—completely naked—waited in ambush beside the door. As Jen stepped into the bedroom, he grabbed her around the waist, lifted her off her feet—at a muscular 225, Theo could throw his sexy little wife around like a beach ball without drawing a deep breath—and tossed her on her back on the unmade bed. She shrieked in surprise, and pushed herself up with her elbows, but before she could say anything, she saw him standing over her naked with his...

Mags called it a "cock", and the word just plain turned her on. It sounded kind of nasty, like something one of those porn girls would say. Looking at her handsome husband—broad shoulders, thick pecs, tight tummy, and that big, beautiful...cock. 'Oh yes,' thought Jen to herself, 'Honey, I want your cock.' She tried it out in her head: 'I want you to make love to me...I want you to fuck me—oh, God, that's dirty—to fuck me with your big cock!' Theo heard none of it. He saw her blue eyes get a little bit wider, and he heard her whisper: "Oh, wow!"

"Babe, if you don't want to, say so now and we won't, but it's been almost a week, so...you got about five seconds, and if you don't say no, I'm gonna tear those panties right off of you, and...you know."

"Oh honey," purred Jen, "I am so not going to say no!" She quickly pulled the oversized t-shirt she slept in over her head—she knew how much he liked to kiss her nipples while he made love...No, darn it, while he fucked her...while he fucks her...holy cow, just thinking about the word was getting her wet. Then she leaned back on her elbows, and raised her legs, pointing her toes toward her husband. "Get' em off, quick!" she whispered.

Theo knelt on the bed, gave Jen's big toe a quick kiss, making her giggle as he reached down to pull her white bikini briefs down her soft, shapely legs. As soon as they were gone, she opened her thighs slowly and deliberately, and watched as his eyes took in the dark blonde thatch of her curly pubic hair—she wondered if he would like her shaved, like the porno girls. He crawled up her body—he always began by kissing her, and just before his lips brushed hers, he breathed: "Lord, Jenny, you are so beautiful!"

Her mouth opened, and she squirmed and hummed as she felt the tip of his tongue exploring her mouth. Then she thrust her hips up against his erection, and when he reared up on his elbows, she said: "Oh please, Babe, just...just do it! Now!" At the last second she'd been unable to... "Oh GOD!" she screamed as he pushed himself all the way into her, and she felt his...slapping against the bottom of her...this was...she groaned as he began to thrust in and out of her...so good, and so stupid not to be able to say...not to even know the words... "Omigod, omigod, omiGOD, that feels so good...no, Babe, hard...do it...do me...hard! And fast! Ohyesyesyes!!"

Her mind and her body felt like they were going to split apart. She didn't often...oh come on, come on! Wait, that was the word! Cum: she didn't usually cum while he was inside her, but now, yeah, now...and then she was saying it out loud. "Now, Honey, now, Baby, now, now, now...N-ahh, ahhh! Ahhh!" Her body pulsed and shook, and she could feel Theo above her thrusting hard and deep, and warm, and wet, and she heard him moaning through gritted teeth, as he emptied his...cock—a few extra little spasms as she thought about the word, and the thing, and the whole...fucking experience, or experience fucking, and then his lips were on hers and her tongue was in his mouth and he was trying to kiss and talk at the same time, and his noises eventually resolved themselves into words: "Sweetheart, oh lord that was...I love you, love you so much..."

And Jen kissed him back, and said: "That was incredible, Baby!" And it had been, and she wanted to do it again and again, and for the first time in...well, ever, she thought she might want to do it kind of...more.

11.

"Wait a minute, Mags. I'm confused. What are you...is that a yes or a no?"

Her new old friend had sighed. "You know, I wouldn't even be considering this if I'd had any real action myself in the last..." she paused to think about it, and then she almost wailed: "Oh fuck me! two years?"

Jen was appalled. "You haven't had sex in..."

"No, I've had sex," grumbled Mags, "if you call three or four self-involved arty fuckin' wine and cheese gallery party wannabes... Honest to God, Jen, I don't know where I find them, or where they manufacture them, come to that. Best I've had recently was a woman; another dom, actually. I don't mind switching off sometimes, and she had this...you know what, never mind. The point is, there is no way I should be even considering what you're proposing, but I am. I can't help it. There's something about this superhero thing that...I don't know, feeds something in me too, I guess. But there's one thing.

Jen was still back with the other woman and her...what had she..? "Wait a minute, what? Sorry, one thing—ok, what is it?"

"You have to be part of it. We do it—him—together, or I'm not doing it at all, got it?"

"But Mags, I'd be...I mean I don't know...that's why..."

"Jen, hush." There was that tone again: stupid beagle redux. Jen should have resented the hell out of it, but somehow she didn't. Somehow she found it comforting. Holy cow, thought Jen to herself: Mags must be one hell of a dominatrix. 'Yes, Mistress' she thought, but didn't say out loud. She hushed. Mags continued.

"I know you're scared, but you're going to learn, ok. That's what going to make it good, and right, and if we get it right...it's a risk, Jen, but if we get this right, it is going to blow your mind! And his everything else! Call me in a week. And don't make any plans for Halloween."

And now, as she lay naked in her unmade bed, hazy and satisfied and a little sore from love making, Jen Sutcliffe wondered why Mags wanted her free on Halloween, and how she was ever going to make it to next Friday, which was when she would find out.

12.

"Costumes, of course!"

Jen was momentarily at a loss. "Costumes? I don't..."

Mags looked exasperated. "Halloween gives us the perfect excuse to... You know what? I'm going to start at the beginning." She smiled, and then sighed. "And I'm not going to be a bitch about it either. At least not yet..." Jen found the smile which accompanied that last bit a little frightening, and a little exciting."

"We're going to role play with Theo. We're going to act out a sexual scenario, like a play on the stage, OK?"

"But I don't..."

Mags interrupted: "But you don't know how, I know. And I'm terribly sorry for interrupting you."

Jen had to smile: Mistress Mags and her noblesse oblige.

"In fact, neither of you knows how, and that might've made things tough. But Theo's fetish kind of gives us a way around that."

"Mags, I'm not following any of this."

"I know, Honey." Mags sighed again. "I'll explain, but...honest to God, Jen, I should never have agreed to any of this in the first place. No, don't worry. I'm not backing out." Jen closed her mouth without saying anything. "It's just this weird convergence of...so many things." A little smile, and then she continued. "A few years back, I was a struggling sculptor, and I do mean struggling. I wasn't selling anything, which meant I couldn't buy materials, which meant I couldn't plan new work. And I was pretty much engaged to this decent, not particularly imaginative guy; med student, so he didn't have anything either—I learned to do shit with ramen noodles that would curl your hair. Anyway, Don and I got along well enough, but we'd fight about sex. I always wanted more of it than he did, and I wanted to try things, and talk about it, and seduce him, and tie him up, and talk dirty, and let him spank me, and be rough with him, and let him be rough with me, and...."

"And he didn't want any of that?" Jen hadn't really needed to ask.

"No, he was a good Christian boy." There was no rancor in Mags' voice, no sneer, no judgment, just a little bit of pain. "Raised in the bosom of the Lord. He liked sex, I think, at least he never had a problem doing it before we were married, never insisted on me not using birth control or anything. Once a week," she giggled a little ruefully, "missionary position."

"And it was good, Jen, it really was. He was a handsome man and a kind lover. He made sure I got mine, as he used to say. And I thought I loved him, but I knew it was never going to be...enough, I guess."

"Anyway, one weekend I found myself at this little arts and crafts festival—tiny little place you've never heard of, five-six hours south of here. And I started talking to this woman. I think she'd begun as a painter, but now she was doing these incredible collages with all kinds of found stuff. We hit it off, and that night," apparently the memory struck Mags as funny; she had to break off and laugh hard for a few seconds. Then, when she'd found her breath: "we kind of fell into bed together. It was cheating, of course it was, but it didn't feel like it somehow, and she had these..." she was giggling again, "oh lord, she had these little rhymes: 'No cock, no big shock. No dick, no big shtick. No dong, nothing's wrong.' And she was from Philly...so....it was like: 'No doo-wong, Nuttin's wroo-wong.' Oh shit, I can't do the accent..."

In retrospect, Jen decided she shouldn't have been surprised. When she really laughed, Mags laughed like she'd eaten that chocolate-cherry scone: eff you, if you had a problem. But good lord, the sounds she was making: squeaks and yips and wheezes and huffs! Jen was chuckling (how could you not?), but she was also profoundly glad that Has Beans—they were back again—was mostly empty.

Eventually Mags found her breath, and looked into Jen's slightly startled face. "OK, oddly enough, Don and I didn't split up because of my laugh." She was giggling again. Jen looked at her uneasily. "No, sorry, it's just that Fran—she was the collage maker—told me it sounded like...like..." She leaned forward with her hands over her mouth, trying to contain another outburst.

Nothing was going to be accomplished until Mags got it out of her system, so Jen patiently asked: "Like what?"

"Like a coyote getting gang-raped by a flock of parakeets!" said Mags very quickly, and she was off again. Jen decided that however bizarre Fran the collage-maker's world view might be, her description of Mags' laugh was right on the money.

13.

Theo back on the Terrible Two; the days were getting shorter, and the nights were turning cold: late September, beginning of fall, he and Serge cruising a little north of downtown. His phone chimed. Email from Jen:

Hey Handsome!

Stan from work is having a Halloween party on the 29th. It's a Saturday night. The theme is Comic Con. You're supposed to interpret that however you want to, so funny costumes, gangster costumes, comic book characters. I guess pretty much everything works. Can we go? Pretty please??? (I'm batting my eyelashes, and pouting!) I have an AMAZING idea for costumes! Check the schedule and let me know.

Hogs and quiches, xoxoxoxo,

J

Theo chuckled. Serge: "What?"

Theo: "Ah, one of the guys Jen works for is throwing a Halloween party, and Jen wants to go. She has some couple costume thing in mind, I think."

Serge: "That's like a month away. You gonna go?"

Theo: "I guess, if we're not on that night."

Serge: "Just send me pictures, OK?"

Theo: "What? Why?"

Serge: "Win/win proposition: either Jen dresses in something sexy," Theo frowned, "or it's a horse costume, and you'll be the back end. Captain's been suggesting it for months"

Theo: "Serge, go jump at a duck, will you please?"

Serge: "Lord above, I'd like to thank you for sending me Sergeant Friday for a partner. I fucking love insulting a guy who doesn't swear!"

Theo: "Who the heck is...you know what, never mind."

14.

Mags finally got herself back under control: "Well, you've heard the laugh, you know the worst." She grabbed her side. "You know that actually hurts? Forgive me, Jen, but where was I?"

"Um, Fran, I think?"

Mags sighed: "Oh yeah. Well, Fran was the one who introduced me to the Scene, and who suggested I become a Dom. She herself was very submissive sexually; she loved to be ordered around, forced to service me, and she genuinely loved to be flogged. I couldn't believe it at first, but nothing got that little slut's pussy wetter than me laying into her with a riding crop."

"Holy...Mags!"

Mags turned at looked at Jen, who'd been rendered speechless by the language, or the image, or some combination of the two. The taller woman's eyes seemed all of a sudden much greener. Jen watched as those eyes travelled slowly down her body. A predatory little smile played around her friend's lips as the eyes lingered on Jen's breasts, high and firm under her sweater. Then the eyes began a slow ascent back up to Jen's face, and it was as if they painted her chest and cheeks with a pink heat. She could feel herself blushing as the glowing green eyes once again locked on hers. She said again, softly: "Mags..."

"Don left me when he found out." said Mags quietly. She didn't sound particularly sorry about the break up. "Found out that I was working as a dominatrix, that I'd cheated on him. He was angriest over the fact that I'd cheated on him with a woman. Seemed to take it as a personal reflection on his manhood, which I suppose it was, in a way."

"I always thought the idea of two girls turned guys on." Jen's voice was still a little shaky. She wasn't sure why she'd said that; maybe just something to say.

"How do you think Theo would feel about it?" asked Mags.

15.

"Honey, this is amazing! Where did you get it?" Theo was holding up his costume. It was pretty cool, but it also looked kind of small.

"On-line; go try it on. Make sure it fits." Jen was barely holding it together. With the plan in place, she had real trouble thinking about anything else, and when she did think about it... Some days she had to change her panties, twice. She really hadn't known anything about the characters they were going to be playing, so Mags had made her do a little research. She'd Googled, looked clips on Youtube, even gotten a book of out of the library. She'd had no idea there were books about this, much less that their little local branch had one.

Theo came back into the bedroom. "Um..." he looked a little sheepish, and he had a goofy smile on his face. He hadn't put on the mask or the cape, just the jumpsuit and the shorts, and the wide yellow utility belt. "What do you think? I mean it is pretty tight..."

Jen had never...considered her husband's body. She thought him handsome and sexy and all the rest of it, but she had never compared him to, well, to anybody. But she'd been watching clips from the old TV series, and...the guy who starred in it was ok, his body was kind of non-descript: not flabby or anything, but Theo... Theo had long arms with ropy muscles. His biceps and forearms made little grooves in the tight gray fabric. His powerful shoulders bulged like a strongman at a county fair, and she could see his abs, count his six-pack. His thighs looked thick and strong. Her eyes followed them upwards and she had to suppress a giggle. The dark blue shorts looked like a pair of granny-panties, high and tight across his muscular little butt. He looked delicious. Jen just wanted to eat him with a spoon. Or she wanted to lie back on the bed, spread her legs and beg.

"Holy hard bodies, Batman," she said in her best plucky sidekick voice, "you look amazing!"

Theo laughed a little self-consciously. "Thanks, Girl-Wonder. So, are you Robin, or..." his breath caught for just a moment, "Batgirl, or something?"

Jen was watching him carefully, without trying to be too obvious about it. "Oh, no, I don't think I could pull off the spandex. I did some research, and apparently the original Batman had a girlfriend called Vicki Vale, so I'm just going to wear a pretty white dress and let you save me from the super-villains."

"I think you'd look great in spandex, but I also kind of like the idea of rescuing you, and taking you back to the Batcave, so you can show your gratitude!"

"Theodore Sutcliffe, you are a pervert!" Jen was secretly delighted, although not entirely surprised, to find that the costume made him think of sexual scenarios. "But," she continued, "I suppose if you are brave and strong enough to rescue me from Blake the Bore and Liam the Lech, not to mention Dumb-and-Slutty-Receptionist Girl..."

"Wait a minute. You're not talking about Debbie?"

"No, Debbie's on maternity leave, didn't I tell you? We've got this airhead of a temp. Anyway, do you like it?"

"Do you?"

"Uh huh."

"Show me how much." His voice had sunk to a growl.

She wrapped her arms around him, and pressed her body against his. She felt him hardening behind the silly blue shorts. "Ooh, Batman!" She reached down, cupped the cheeks of his behind, and pushed his growing erection against the suddenly warm crotch of her jeans. He hardened further, and she whispered "My hero!"

16.

Mags called Lizbet, a graphic designer who owned a warehouse in a part of town devoted to business parks and minor industry. A weaver and quilter herself, Lizbet had converted the old building into a kind of artists cooperative. Walls and partitions had gone up to create studios of various sizes, storage spaces, and one or two multi-purpose rooms. Mags now rented a small storage space (her studio was her second bedroom), in which she kept the furnishings for a simple dungeon: a Saint Andrew's Cross, a table with a pivot, so that a client could be bound either upright or on his back, various restraints, hooks and tackles, a selection of toys, and most of her fetish wardrobe. She also rented space by the hour in the smaller of the multi-purpose rooms: a 20 x 40 foot windowless (but climate-controlled) box, with a single door, a small attached bathroom, and grey industrial carpet on the floor.

Lizbet's cell rang twice, then Mags heard her friend's clipped Minnesotan "'Lo?"

Quince
Quince
347 Followers
12