Read Me a Story...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I masturbate briefly against her slippery nipple causing her to stiffen and shudder. I then move to the other.

She won't shower before she leaves tomorrow she will leave smelling like my pheromones, marked with my scent. I will do the same, we are both each others slut.

She gently takes my hand and pulls it toward her slick and swollen pussy. She guides my hand until my finger rests against her swollen clit and as soon as I make contact she moves her soaking pelvis rapidly back and forth against my finger.

I am now lying in bed next to her letting her rub off against my left hand and jacking off with my right hand as we discuss the story.

"What part did you like best?" I ask.

"Tanya having to walk home all covered in sperm" Tia gasps moving rapidly against my finger.

"Got any ideas for the next story?"

"Yeah" Tia whispers as she continues rubbing off on my finger.

"I think he should take her out in his van and...handcuff her...and take her virginity."

"That sounds pretty cool" I murmured rapidly jacking my erect member causing droplets of pre-come to spatter around. Presumably a few hit Tia.

"Stop that" Tia says grabbing my right hand and pulling it away from my aching cock and toward her breasts.

"Play with my tits and pussy and I'll give you my suggestions for the next story."

As Tia slowly moves her slippery puss against my finger and I gently cup first one breast and then the other she whispers...

"I think he should have a couple of friends show up after he's taken her virginity and filled her up with sperm...and they could start out by...watching and...jacking off."

I am thrusting my boner against Tia letting it slide futilely against her smooth leg as I continue playing with her tits and she rubs her clit against my finger with increasing urgency while she tells me about the next story she wants to hear.

"Pretty soon he'd let one of them jack off and come all over her ass and the other...would fuck her. He'd promise her that his friend was wearing a condom but she'd know the truth when she felt him...squirting against her...cervix."

At this point Tia shudders and slowly closes her legs around my hand as I feel her pussy slowly gushing. I know that she has had an orgasm but she say's nothing and I use her momentary orgasmic distraction to take the opportunity to relieve my own excitement.

As she lies beside me relishing her orgasm I jack off rapidly racing to come before she notices but she does.

Her hand firmly grasps mine.

"Stop that, you'll make a mess."

"Please...I'm so horny."

"Maybe in a little while after I finish telling how I want the story to end". My hands are redirected back to her breasts and pussy and I resume sliding my cock against her leg in absolute frustration as she resumes the telling me about the next story we'll write together.

"She'll spend the whole weekend getting fucked and covered with sperm until she just smells like sex and sperm...what a slut. He'll let both of his friends fill her up until she's pregnant...by one of them."

"Go on" I urge sliding my cock back and forth in the growing slippery patch of semen I am leaving on her leg. I pull gently on a stiff nipple causing her to shudder.

"She's handcuffed pretty much all of the time so anyone can have their way with her whenever they want and...when she has to...go to the bathroom they just hold a jar for her to...piss in."

I can sense that another orgasm is approaching, I can barely make out what Tia is whispering as she moves her pussy rapidly against my hand.

I pull my hand away from her soaking mound and roll over until I am on my knees positioned over Tia's breasts dripping clear fluid onto her distended nipples. She reaches up and languidly pulls on one slippery nipple and then the other as I reach down and flick her clit rapidly.

I sense her approaching orgasm once again and I change position until I am situated between her widespread legs as I continue flicking her rigid little clit...very slowly...slower...and then I stop leaving my finger resting against a very swollen and slippery clit.

"Anything else?" I ask.

"He should make her walk home...covered in...sperm... like he did in this story." While she was speaking I have made one minor change.

I have replaced my finger, which was resting on her clit with my cock.

"What are you doing?" she whispers but she continues rubbing her pussy against my rigid cock even as she objects.

"I just want to feel your pussy...with my cock...for a little while." I gasp.

"Stop it, you could make me pregnant."

Despite her objection she continues moving her soaking cunt against the tip of my dick.

"I promise...I won't do anything." I gasp as I feel her slippery clit moving around on the head of my cock. I know that this is a lie because I am already doing something. I can feel the stream of sperm running from my cock like a leaky faucet mixing with Tia's fluids, even as I gasp these words. I know that I am covering her clit with sperm.

I reach down and masturbate rapidly against Tia's pussy and I know that if I do it again she will cream right then and there but when I stop jacking off I find the tip of my cock lodged firmly in Tia's hole.

"Don't" she whispers.

"Ok, ok" I whisper, "I'll stop right now.

But I don't stop, I slide the head of my unprotected erection into her slippery hole gradually stretching the wall of her snatch as I slip the head of my cock into her.

"Please...don't fuck me...I'm ovulating." "I...promise...just let me...once or twice...it feels so good."

Here's what happened next.

Tia started to try to pull away and as she did this my knees slipped. I had just been playing around and had no intention to come inside of her but when my knees slipped I plunged inside of her to the hilt.

We lie motionless for a moment and then I felt her pussy begin to swell and throb around my cock and realized that Tia was starting to have an orgasm, probably because she couldn't help doing it when she felt me fill her with my cock.

That's what pushed me over the edge.

I tried to jack off earlier...and she stopped me, Can you blame me for what happened next?

I was gushing jet after jet of hot cream, which she must have felt splashing against her cervix.

Even as she gasped, "Stop...stop it don't you dare...come inside of me." I felt her creaming her pussy right along with me as I continued to empty my aching balls into her fertile and sweet womb.

She continued coming despite her best judgment as I shot the last of my cream into her pussy and finally pulled out, watching the sperm run out of her overfilled pussy.

We laid in silence in the darkness and after a little while Tia said, "I can feel all of your sperm swimming up me...how do you feel about that?"

Before I had a chance to reply I heard the steady intake of breath that told me that Tia had fallen totally and completely asleep.

We would discuss the matter further in the morning.

12