Read My Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Macon smiled and stood up. She realized why he had wanted her to wear the red dress and no panties. She had two large dark spots in front and in back.

***

Peggy spun her greens in the salad spinner and chopped garlic while the salad whirled to a slow stop. She dropped the garlic into the dressing bottle shook it, mixing the champagne vinegar, garlic and olive oil together.

She gathered her salad and returned to sit in front of the computer. Her ghost story had not progressed at all during the week, and her mind often drifted to the peculiar trick-or-treater who had come and left her house without speaking even a single word. He had been very eerie, but she was still uninspired.

It was Halloween night, and of all nights she was in a writer's block for a great ghost story. The TV prattled in the background. She listened with half and ear to the annual Halloween cartoon she had watched since she was a child, then gave up and sat on the couch, eventually watching an entire two hours of television.

She turned off the TV and admonished herself sternly for not writing a single paragraph.

Tomorrow, she said to herself, disappointed she couldn't write a decent ghost story in time for Halloween.

She navigated to her story site, logged in and clicked to edit her profile.

Halloween Happy Halloween Readers. Sorry but I am going to have to postpone my ghost story. I have writers block. I will post a new story soon of one of your favorite "other" genres.

Happy Reading,

Mich_Mosh

She sucked air through her teeth, disappointed that she couldn't do as she had promised her readers and signed off to get ready for bed.

Peggy tossed and turned, exhausted but unable to sleep. She sighed in frustration and rolled over again, then froze when she realized someone was lying next to her. Her heart pounded and she opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out. Moonlight coming in the window revealed her odd Halloween visitor.

The mask glowed a chilling green in the dark. The black-gloved hand reached for her neck and she felt a chill from it, colder even than the fear that rose from deep within her bones.

She found her voice and screamed hysterically as she fought against an invisible straight jacket that kept her frozen in place. Her eyes never blinked. The glove moved away from her neck and towards its face. Every moment seemed disjointed yet fluid, as though she were watching through a strobe light. He pulled his mask off over its face revealing a stark white, empty abyss. Peggy hyperventilated at the bizarre sight. Then before her eyes the no-face creature disappeared.

She stared at the empty space that was left behind. She was free to move again but she dared not. She just stared, eyes daring around her now-empty room, her heart pounding in her ears. She could feel the beat reverberate through her body.

She felt her feet grow cold as though her blankets had fallen off. But a coldness as soft as silk moved up her legs. She sat up in the dark.

Nothing.

She breathed hard and finally mustered the courage to investigate. She got up and tiptoed around her home, double-checked her locked doors and windows. She closed all the curtains but because she still felt frightened, she turned on the hall lights and went back to bed.

"This is why I need a man," she told herself. She cursed her single status and then huffed with deep frustration.

She crawled back into bed and covered herself completely with her blankets, as she had as a child. No monsters would find her, as long as her entire body was under the blankets.

Peggy closed her eyes tightly, but whimpered as the cold silk feeling returned. It rubbed her belly and then divided, one part moving up while the other moved down. She smelled peppermint, like toothpaste, before she felt the breath at her ear.

Peggy squirmed and pulled into a tighter ball. It was far from over. The silk swirled around her nipple while more traveled down between her legs. She could feel it despite the fact that she had clenched her legs and pulled her knees to her chest.

Smooth circles massaged her center softly, and her body instinctively responded. She heard the moan before her response.

She turned over quickly -- it was not her who had made the noise. He was under the covers with her, but it wasn't the masked being.

"Why are you hiding?" Ray asked. She could smell the fresh clean smell on his lips so near to hers.

"What are you doing here?" she shuddered. His fingers had increased their fervent pace on her wet nether lips. He smiled and groaned softly, pleased at feeling her sex wet for him.

"I live here sweetheart," he kissed her lips deeply. "What is the game you are playing tonight?" Her breath caught in her throat as his lips nipped and pulled her nipple taut.

"You have children. You-you're married?" Peggy stuttered.

"To you, dear. Our children our lovely, but no matter how much they misbehave they are still yours, too." His tongue swirled while his fingers continued their exceptional work on her sex.

"No," she finally moaned as her toes curled. She had daydreamed being with Ray, but never had it been this vivid and real.

"Ray we- you-"

"Okay, sweetheart. I'll tell you." He kissed her neck sweetly. "I am the ghost of what could have been."

"That's a bit Dickensian, don't you think?" Peggy managed to say.

"Hey, it's your dream."

"What do you mean?"

Ray hummed and then appeared and disappearing in a blink. He climbed back in the bed and snuggled closer to her. "Let me take care of you." His hand returned to her body, exploring her, his lips on her neck kissing her. "This is what our night would have been like if we were together. My freshly brushed teeth. You in your silk nightgown with nothing underneath.

Peggy breath's caught; she felt like Cinderella sliding her foot in the glass slipper. Her sweat pants and writing boot camp t-shirt had disappeared; even even her "granny" panties were suddenly gone.

"We would be married happily." He picked up her hand, twinning her fingers with his own and showing her the wedding bands she shared with the ghost.

Ghost Ray slid the blanket from over their heads and pulled Peggy on top of him. Her warm body touched his cold one which began to heat up as she threw herself into the idea of what could have been.

Her hands massaged Ray's strong chest, his depression belly was gone as he had never married his real life ex to break his heart. She kissed him deeply as she had only wished she could have done all these years. His fingers rolled her pebbled nipples and massaged her breasts. His penis was more than she had ever expected. She was no virgin, but had had limited sex partners and Ray's was beautiful.

She wrapped her lips around his shaft, taking him and sucking him deep into her mouth. Her tongue danced around his pulsing cock, pleased she had made him so hard. She couldn't wait to feel him inside her. She positioned herself on top of him and slid down. His cock filled her perfectly. She felt her nerves swell as he filled her. She began to grind against him. He was the perfect lover.

She felt sensual and sexy with him. She loved the sound of their bodies slapping against each other. jis balls hitting her behind with each thrust he matched to her own. Their sweat mixed with the smell of sex in the air.

Ray hugged her, bringing her to her side as he thrust himself into her, sawing into her from behind. He hugged her closer to him, the hair on his chest tickled her back. She loved being in his strong arms, the feel of his cock filling and emptying inside her. His every thrust hit the her bundle of nerves, expertly. She was so happy that all of her dreams had come true -- to be in love and have a wonderful life with Ray. Happiness exploded through her body.

Her ghost of what could have been had fallen asleep, his arm drooped over her body and a smug post-coital smile on his face. He hummed happily in his sleep until he melted away into the darkness. Peggy woke up in the middle of the night in an empty bed. She was again in her granny panties, sweat pants and grey t-shirt that had twisted around her body in her sleep. She padded down the hall to her living room and began to type.

***

Peggy yawned and stretched long as she emailed her editor her story and eagerly awaited the changes so she could post the story. She heard the mail truck's engine sputter away from her driveway. Peggy pulled on her jacket and stepped into her Wellies to get the mail.

She stood at her mailbox sifting through her mail before she realized that Ray was standing next to her, taking the dog for his early morning walk.

"Happy Halloween," Ray greeted her and Peggy jumped in surprise. She quickly fumbled with her hobo-ish outfit and tried to pat down her bed hair nervously. Ray just smiled.

"Halloween was yesterday," was all she could say, as she blushed red.

"Yeah, I guess so," Ray said. His dog circled around their legs, tethering them together. "Listen, I read your stories last night. They are..." He burned a blush and cleared his throat.

"Sexual?"

He laughed, feeling simultaneously relieved and awkward. . "Yeah." He just stood there, inching closer to her as his dog pulled the leash tighter around them. "Um, my sister has the kids for the weekend. Do you want to come over for dinner tonight?"

Peggy smiled, her eyes looking at the ground and thinking of the "Ghost of Ray" and what could have been. She looked up at the real Ray and smiled again.

"Sounds great," she said softly.

The End.

*********************** ************************

Thank you for reading my little story about a writer and her readers. Please don't forget to vote.

Which of your favorite erotic stories would you like to come to life? Share if you would like.

My pick is a story I read a long time ago in college, about a Goth girl seduced by a guy wear a mask at a club. I haven't been able to find that story since and I don't remember the author. If you know, please tell me.

What's yours?

Thank you PennLady, Kumani and Vic for your help on this story.

Cheers,

Talyis

12