Read This to Me

Story Info
Letter by Him written from her P.O.V.
7.2k words
3.89
24.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This letter was written to my real life long distance lover for the sole purpose of hearing her read it to me over the phone as if the words were her own. I have put a lot of things in her sweet mouth, but this is the first time I have filled it with words - hearing her read it was really quite something too!

--------------------------------------------------

I can't stop thinking about our early morning phone sex that lasted all day a few weeks ago. I loved waking up to the sound of your voice in my ear, describing what you are doing to me. I promise, one morning soon, I am going to be able to wake you up in my own little way.....

We are laying together, your head resting on my naked breast right where you laid it the night before. My nipple is directly under your lips and your breath is gently blowing over it, keeping it hard and causing it to reach for the warmth of your mouth. All night your arm was resting over my tummy and a couple of times I woke momentarily as your sleeping fingers helped you dream. Had it been anyone other than you I would have slapped their hand away, dreaming or not, but you... I mean it's not like it didn't feel good for me too, so I just rested my hand on yours to make it still once your finger had slid up inside of me and drifted back to sleep.

But now your dry fingers are resting on my hip as lay there, my leg between yours, as I slowly wake. Moving my leg slightly against you, I feel your dick instantly swell, showing signs of life long before any other part of you does. My leg moves against it again as I slowly spread my thighs apart so I can tease my clit at the same time. Not wanting to wake you just yet, I gently disentangle myself and smile at you rolling onto your back as I push the comforter aside.

I quietly curl myself up onto my knees beside you and watch your dick closely, gently blowing on it until it's standing straight up at attention. I can almost see your heart beat pulsing through it as I reach around behind myself and work my middle finger deep between my lips. I finger myself until my entire hand is wet and then gently wrap it around you making you moan softly as I close my fingers around your cock. It fits perfectly in my hand, just like it fits perfectly in my mouth...or in my pussy...or between my tits...or...I hold back a giggle thinking about the first time I held it in my hand. I feel a warm stream of liquid roll down my inner thighs as I massage you, thinking of how wonderful it felt sliding to the back of my mouth that night in my car. I can't help myself – I reach between my legs again and firmly shove two fingers into myself before pushing out as much wetness into my palm as I can. I love making you hard and know how much you would like tit if you knew what I was coating your dick with.

I sit there gently jacking you off, feeling your pulse as it throbs in my hand, every couple minutes pleasuring myself to keep you glistening. Sliding my thumb over the head I rub my own into the precome now flowing out of you. My other hand finds its way down between my spread, kneeling legs and as I work my clit you suddenly move your hips upwards, unconsciously moaning in your sleep - so I tighten my grip on your cock as you fuck my fist. I watch as the head disappears into the circle of my hand, then reappears again mimicking the movement with the fingers of my other hand.

I'm not sure if you are awake or not. It seems you are still sleeping and maybe dreaming of it all.

'I hope you are dreaming of me Christopher' I whisper, moving my hand away from your cock. Again holding back a giggle, I decide you must still be asleep as you keep moving your hips up and down for a moment. Gazing at you as you sleep I spread myself wide open and a memory of you sliding your face down between my thighs for the first time comes rushing back. God I wish I would have known ahead of time that you would be eating me out, I would have shaved for you. Then I remember how much you seemed to love it all the same, how good it felt to have your tongue sliding over my clit and up inside me.

'Did you like it when I spread my hairy pussy open for you to lick that night?' I whishper again, and once more my hand gets soaked as a result of my game so I slip my fingers out of myself and wrap them around your cock again.

Quietly moving between your now spread legs for a better view, I move my hand down to the base of your cock so its resting your balls. You look so hot like this, your rock hard dick in my hand, a peaceful smile on your face. I jack you some more and then a very dirty idea pops into my head. My cunt explodes with a new rush of wetness and my clit tingles as I open my mouth wide and lower my head slowly towards you.

Pushing my tongue out as I draw closer, I slow my hand on your cock until I am only tickling the underside of your head. My mouth waters getting nearly as wet as my other hole as my tongue and lips come into contact with your balls, swirling over them like a deep French kiss. Holding my mouth open I feel your balls move on my tongue as I begin to massage your shaft and you again start to fuck my fist. 'I love making you feel good Sweetheart' I think as I hold my mouth open wider for you. I curl my tongue along the lower contour of your balls and jerk your dick slightly harder, enjoying the feel of you filling my mouth as you thrust. I lick you deep beneath them reapeatedly like some sort of lollipop and allow the tip of my tongue to brush over your ass very lightly three times before I decide to I want you awake when I do that for you. But then thinking of how badly you want me to do it...I don't want to get this close with you awake and then chicken out...

Working my fingers up and down your shaft, I smile at you devilishly, open my mouth and tenderly push my tongue onto you before closing my lips around it. Not sure how much I like doing this yet, I feel your dick throb on my tongue first, then up into my fist as you spread your legs further. The sigh that nearly becomes a moan tells me at least you like me doing this...

Looking up at your dick from deep between your legs is making me crazy and I know you would want me to keep going so I suck gently with my tongue pressed flat over your ass until my cheeks cave in, just like when I suck your dick. I hear another sharp intake of breath turn into a sigh and see your head moving back and forth on the pillow. Your eyes are closed but you are smiling a bit too much, your thrusts into my hand have become a bit too regular, and I know then you are awake. My lips are still tightly sealed to your flesh so saying 'Good Morning' is impossible, but I want you to know I know you know...so... speeding my hands pace I suck even harder but pull my tongue back into my mouth until I am able to rapidly flick the tip across you like you do to me down there, close my eyes and push my face deep into you. My tongue darts over and into you, and feels the first churning spasms of an orgasm half a second before my hand does. I kiss you deeply one last time, let go of your dick and slowly lick my way up towards your balls.

"Oh my god Julia...oh my god...." you stutter.

My tongue slides along your balls, my face wet with our love sliding between your thighs as you gently close them around my head.

"Julia....holy shit Juile...how long have you been awake Princess...?" you ask.

Keeping my lower lip on the base of your cock I look up and shyly say "Long enough I hope...did you like that?"

Your hands move down, entangling in my hair before saying "Thank you Princess, you have no idea..." My tongue slides up your length as you spread your legs for me again and I slide a finger over your ass to tickle your balls some more.

"I know how much you wanted me to do it, I hope it wasn't horrible... that... I... licked... your... ass... good... enough..." I say as I kiss you along your thighs and up onto your tummy, steering clear of your hard-on. "Never... done... it... before... you... know..." I continue to tease.

You tighten your grip on my head with each word, bucking your hips trying to rub your dick on my face as I do.

"Oh Julia, please...suck it just a little for me....please...." you beg.

I dip my head, pulling against your grasp, and use as much of my tongue as I can to lick you from your asshole to the tip of your dick before taunting "Not gonna suck your dick until you answer my question!"

Knowing it will drive you even more crazy if I talk dirty I demand "Did you like the way my mouth felt sucking on you down there baby? Did it make your dick hard waking up with your mistress sticking her tongue up your ass like a good girl?" I love your cock in my mouth and I will NEVER get tired of sucking it for you. I think I get as much pleasure out of doing it as you do.

For a moment I feared my teasing had pushed you too far as you push my head down onto your rigid cock, pushing it up into my mouth at the same time. I try to keep my eyes open so I can see if you are mad – but instead see you looking deeply into them as inch after inch disappears into my mouth. I feel it hit the back of my throat but instead of gagging instinct kicks in and I reapeatedly swallow, feeling the last couple of inches settle in.

"Fuck yes..." you tell me, holding my head down around yourself with both hands. "You will never know how wonderful it was waking up to feel you licking me there Princess... better than I could have ever dreamed... thank you Julia...."

I close my eyes and push my nose closer to your tummy and hear you saying "I am soooo going to make you come today...you have no idea." I can't believe how much of your dick wasn't in my mouth yet as you push further back and my face presses into your treasure trail. "So going to make you come..."

Holding me down on your cock for what feels like minutes, feeling your heartbeat on my tongue, in my throat... feeling my own begin to race as I furiously rub my clit, intensely focused on keeping your dick as deep as I can for as long as I can... I can feel myself dripping down my thighs as you take one hand away and tell me "Oh Julia... fuck... no one has ever made me feel like this... just two more seconds Princess...."

The instant I feel the head of your dick swell and the base begin to do the same my pussy explodes and the last bit of breath is forced out around you. At the same moment you release my head and but as I pull myself off your dick I hold my mouth open. The single blast of come you shoot into me makes a hot trail from deep inside my chest all the way out onto my chin, causing the strength of my orgasm to double and I fall on to you still madly finger fucking myself.

I feel your hands slide down my back, over my ass and pull me open as I shudder and your tongue touches mine. You kiss me deeply as the waves begin to subside, licking my come filled mouth and moaning along with me as we play. I pull my hand out from between us and push my fingers into your mouth as I feel my hole being stretched around the head of your cock which you deftly guide home. I taste both of us now as we kiss, you and me together just as we become even closer and my pussy throbs around your shaft.

"Oh my sweet Julia," you say, "You feel so wonderful!"

I hold my ass slightly up as you spread it open allowing you to slam the full length of your cock over and over again into me as I tighten my lips around it. I rub some more of my cunt onto your lips and you suck at my fingers, like you were trying to lick them clean. Our eyes are locked into one another's as we move as one.

"Open your mouth for me Julia..." you say, and I do – making sure to close my eyes first. First you kiss me deeply again and then I feel the fingers of your right hand slowly tracing my lips, urging them to open wider.

Two, three and then four slip along my tongue like a giant cock so I close my lips and suck like it was one, realizing seconds later that I had four of my left hand in your mouth too. Withdrawing at the same time I open my eyes to see you gazing lustily up at me.

"What now?" I ask as you continue to drive your dick up inside of me.

Your gaze is unbroken as you gently guide my hand down and behind my back, turning my hand over like I was going to scratch an itch on my lower back. I feel the same chill, an uncontrollable tremor of excitement run through your body that I did beside the water that night as you press my fingers onto my body for me, your hand on top guiding it. Slick with our kisses they send electric shocks up along our bodies as my fingertips are shown what to do.

I can feel your dick sliding past them into my body as I kiss you and your hand slips onto my ass to help the left one spread me open.

I love feeling you inside of me with my fingers as you fuck me. Your fingers inch further inwards until I can feel them on my lips and on top of my own as they push down gently, moving everything in relaxing circles. You strain to rub my clit like this for a moment, returning to my hands with more lubrication and I can't do anything but kiss you again, deep and deliberate as you guide my hand. "Relax sweetheart... god your feel good around my cock... that's it, I can feel your fingers on it now... so good..." you whisper into my ear, kissing it between words.

You move even closer in around my pussy hole and push inwards as you spread it, making your dick feel like it was the first one ever to fuck me. "Keep rubbing it..." you remind me, as if I would stop. You push my fingers firmly downwards before spreading them like you would my legs and coo "come baby... it's ok, you can do it..."

Now I can hear myself as you drive into me, wet sucking noises that only make you harder and me wetter. I reach further back and rub the entrance to my cunt as you fuck it, but before you get the wrong idea I move them back up as I suck the tip of your tongue. Then your fingers are rubbing the middle knuckle of my middle finger as I use the others to spread myself wider to allow my ring finger to join it's neighbor. Your dick pushes against them from the inside as you slow your movements.

"Just push them in, you don't need to move them in and out. Just let me feel them inside you." You moan as I push the two fingers deeper into my ass and make you twitch inside my pussy.

"Like that?" I whispher into your ear, feeling your fingers stretching the tightness around my own.

"Just like that." You answer, obviously close to passing out.

Your fingers move to my mouth again and you urge me to make them as wet as I can and then lube my asshole some more as you begin to thrust your dick deep and slowly into me again. "Want me to fuck it with them?"

You don't answer, you just push it in further and my cunt gets wetter. As you drive it into me I feel your fingers spreading both of my holes wider, one around your insanely hard penis... the other is tightly wrapped around my two fingers, pushed in as deep as I can get them to go, making me feel embarrassed but horny as hell too. Slowly I begin to move them in and out of my ass, keeping opposite time from your thrusts that seem to drill deeper inside my cunt each time you move. It hurts and as I wince against the pain you gingerly kiss my burning cheeks, soothing my embarrassment by telling me how much it turns you on that I am willing to do this to please you, and slowly the pain turns to an odd throbbing that feels pretty good.

"Fuck Christopher... I can't do this..." I purr into your ear. But the way you swell up inside of me, deep inside of me, makes me feel full like I have never felt before, and I like it. "I mean... I will if you want me to, just get my fingers more wet first and... "

My fingers receive a fresh coat of the slick wetness of our love making and you place your hand on top of the one I am fingering my asshole with and gently pull them out, one by one saying "Jesus Julia, you are so fucking hot. I swear, I will do anything you want me to, anything you ask, ok?"

I am not sure what is going on as you slide out from under me, holding my hand on my butt and push my face down towards the pillows. "Serious, anything you ask me to, I will do for you... god you look hot... lay down on your tummy but keep your hand there for me..." I close my eyes and relax down on to the mattress, letting you kneel between my legs and push my knees out to each side. I feel your breath on my lower back as you moan into the curve there as you guide my other hand backwards and down to my ass.

My pulse races as I pull myself open, knowing what to do without you even asking me to, and I can feel your eyes tracing every inch. You lean back to rub your cock up and down, from my clit all the way up to my asshole and back down as you jack off to my display, moaning and cooing about how hot it is to finally see me splayed out like this waiting to be fucked. I gasp when you ram the whole thing up me without warning, so deep I can feel your balls on my clit. You reach down between my thighs and massage my pussy as you grind your dick into it, pulling my lips up around your shaft some times, then spreading them as wide as I am holding my ass open so you can watch yourself disappear into me.

"Fucking amazing Julia. You are fucking amazing..." I hear you gasp, pulling yourself halfway out. You must be pushing down on the top of it, cause your dick is driving me crazy as it rubs into my G-Spot. I feel like I am going to come and begin to grip the head of your dick with my vagina every time you push down into the spot. You must like it I guess, you keep moaning 'fuck yeah Julia' and 'tighter baby, let me feel you try and suck it in with your pussy' as you bring me closer to the edge.

"I am so gonna come Christopher. Seriously.. if you don't... stop... oh fuck... don't stop..." I gasp. "Fuck yeah Julia... I want to feel you come on my dick... let me feel it..."

You somehow manage to get two or three fingers down onto my clit, still running your cock over my G-Spot as you flick it and massage it until I am ready to cry. Feels so fucking good, having your dick up inside of me like this. Feels so good to have you rubbing my clit, playing with my ass as you drive me towards the edge as I lay there holding my self open behind my back. Every third stroke you slide all 8 inches deep into my soaking wet hole picking up the pace each time.

In a moment of near animal lust for you I instantly do as you ask and push three fingers down flat against my asshole, rubbing them in a circle and pushing down until I feel the pressure of your cock inside me against them. I am ready to scream when I feel your left hand twist into my hair and pull my head back up off the pillows whispering "Put a finger up it Julia. Spread it open with your index and ring finger and let me see you finger your ass with the middle one as we come baby."

You pull back on my hair a little harder, ram you dick into me a little deeper and I am helpless at you control. "Like this baby?" I hiss as I drive my middle finger into my self and begin to finger fuck my ass as you drill me from behind.

Slamming into me again and again you tell me "Fuck yes! Keep going until you come Julia!"

I reach further in with my free hand to help spread the burning ring gripping my finger as I rub your dick from the inside as you move in and out. I can feel it starting now and so can you, the uncontrollable waves begin to run down the length of your dick as you push it home and I can feel them rolling down my finger at the same time. You spread your legs to push mine even further apart and moan "Fuck yes sweetheart" just as my index finger slides inside to join the fun. "Oh fuck yessss!!!"

The waves now run from deep within my body as I hear sloppy wet noises coming from my pussy and feel a warm flow spread between my legs. I bury my fingers as deep as they will go in my ass and hold them there as I come, the radiating spasms bouncing down from my chest, out over your cock and my fingers into my thighs and back again. I strain against your pull, the added leverage allowing me to clamp both of my holes tightly around around us as the first flood of your come jets into me. My own orgasm now making it hard to concentrate, engulfing me in ecstasy as you forcefully ram your cock deeper and deeper grinding your balls against my clit. Letting go of my hair I hear you cry out and another huge wave of come flows out of me making you moan even louder.

12