Read This to Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still coming like I have never come before the vice like grip of my asshole ripples in unison with my pussy around my fingers, helping massage you as you come. I can't take much more and my orgasm will soon start to fade, but you feel so awesome as you shoot your load inside me and I really want this to be something that will get you hard instantly whenever you thinkback on it so I start to saw my fingers in and out of my ass again making you say "Oh Julia... don't stop... please... my god, you are perfect... please don't stop!"

I crane my head backwards to watch as your climax builds to its peak, telling you with my eyes 'God Yes! Cum in my pussy! I want to feel your cock shooting deep inside of me Christopher! Fuck me harder"

Harder and faster as you come, I continue finger fucking my ass and lovingly gaze at your face at the same time. My mind races watching you as I arch my back a little to point myself upwards so you can go deeper... so beautiful! Tearing them away from the show I am putting on with my fingers, you smile at me through barley open eyes, whispering something I can't make out and I feel your dick flex again as you shoot even more come into me.

Your hips are jerking upwards as your balls tighten and I realize this must be the big one. Oh my god Christopher, I love this and can see in your eyes how sexy I look to you. Milking your cock with my pussy, I swallow hard and quietly tell you "Watch..."

Swallowing again I try and relax my lower body and push my fingers deeper than they've been yet, rubbing the head of your dick as it shoots again before I spread them apart and slowly pull them out. All the way out – spreading my ass open as they go until one finger rests on either side of it holding it open as I struggle to keep it relaxed. I dunno what I am thinking as I do this for you, but I feel you slip out of me and see your fingers wrap around it, a wide eyed smile mixed with intense pleasure crossing your face.

You jerk yourself off three or four times before pointing it downward and I feel come spray come over my fingers, coating them with your love, another stream shooting directly between them into my waiting, still relaxed hole. It feels hot as it runs down into me and this somehow makes it easier to keep myself relaxed so this will truly be One To Remember.

My gaze riveted to you, I see your body tense up and your hand slides down to tightly squeeze that luscious cock at its base – something I know you do to hold off one last big load of come before you're done. I have seen you do it when you are on top of me before, just after pulling out and then unleashing an arch of come across my tummy. And I mean how could I forget the time you pulled out like that, reached back to play with my still coming clit and came all over my tits, right after most of it landed on my outstretched, teasing tongue!

God you make me want to be dirty Christopher. Make me feel like being filthy for you and I love every second of it... usually. But as I pull my come drenched hand away and feel you push the swollen tip of your cock into my ass, I feel myself tense up.

Already slick with my own wetness from fingering myself, your dick is dripping with a mixture of us both - so even though my asshole clamps down tightly around it, you are halfway inside of me with no resistance. I brace for the searing pain I felt the only other time I had a dick in there, but the pain never comes.

Instead I feel your hardness expand, but you don't push any deeper or come any more as you gently lie down onto my back and kiss me on the lips, looking me deep in the eyes and stroke the nape of my neck.

"Julia. That was absolutely amazing. You were absolutely amazing. In fact, you are absolutely amazing, the best lover I've ever had - Hands Down." We giggle at your pun and it makes your cock flinch inside me.

"You are too Christopher, you make me feel so incredible. I am way too comfortable and willing though, but I can't help it. It's like all those times on the phone, just now you get to watch me make a fool of myself when I really get into it. I just hope you don't think I am some perv or something... I dunno, I just hope it makes you happy. Makes me happy you know, even it I am embarrassed afterwards."

But you kiss me instead of answering at first. For a long time, all over my neck, nibbling on my ears, then we explore each others mouths with our tongues some more. You massage my neck and whisper silly things to me, sometimes just saying my name as you trace my ear with your tongue, gently licking behind it and trailing down my neck. You run your hand through my hair and keep raining kisses on me as I slowly drift into a half sleep. I hardly notice you slowly push inch after inch of your still rock hard dick into me.

"Julia...oh god.... So amazing..." followed by kisses, caresses and another half inch of dick slips up my relaxed, but tight shithole.

"Just relax sweetheart. Tell me if it hurts too much and I will slow down if you want, ok baby? If it hurts bad we can do it real gentle..."

Until that second I was only vaguely aware your dick was still even in me as I lay in a state of semi-bliss under the weight of your body. You flex it and I realize that my lips are now wrapped around your balls, giving them a delicate kiss as my body instinctively tenses up for a moment.

"That feels good you know" you whisper into my ear, slowly backing yourself out.

"Good" I answer. "I wanted this to be special, something you would daydream about and...you know..."

Half way out you stop whispering "No, I don't... when I what..." before pushing it back in again with a moan.

"Something that you can jerk yourself off thinking about, that will make you come hard. Make you happy years from now..." my words trailing off as another stroke of your cock plows into my body, this time pulling ¾ of the way out and pushing it back up me a little faster.

"Oh, like you aren't going to think back on today and finger fuck yourself silly right?"

A grip the sheets thinking about how wet this is making my pussy, and how much fun it was going to be laying alone, naked with my toy and remembering how utterly defenseless I am today, slowly fucking myself into an earth shattering orgasm. A tiny laugh escapes me as your balls tickle my clit and your cock is once again deep inside the tightness of my tiny asshole.

"That's what I thought..." you tease and lift your hips a little. "Do it now Julia. Finger your clit right now. I bet it's tingling huh! Does this make you wet Julia?" your whispered taunts float into my ear as you pull all the way out until I feel my self close around the very tip of your dick.

"Come, slip a hand under there and play with yourself while I have my cock in your ass Princess..."

Nervously I quickly slide my hand down under my tummy and to my throbbing clit. I feel a flow of wetness running out onto my fingers as they hover beneath my pussy... I am so anxious to rub myself I lift my hips abruptly to get my hand underneath me I accidently force half your dick back into my now vice tight ass at the same time, and you finish the job by thrusting the rest all the down and it sends my senses flying, causing my to soak my hand as a result.

"Oooohhhhh....." I moan, flicking my clit, grinding my pubic bone into my hand, squeezing my ass closed around you then letting it relax before squeezing it again.

"Am I hurting you Julia?" I hear you ask as you plow into me faster than last time again.

I know even if I said yes you might just keep fucking me, so instead of admitting the fact my asshole was burning like when I first pushed my fingers up it, I focus my attention on rubbing my clit, making the occasional swirling pass into my pussy before reaching up to lightly stroke your balls as they brushed against my fingers.

"No, keep fucking me until you come again sweety... it only hurts a little..." I say, gasping as you slowly and deliberately pull all the way out and push it back up me in a fluid, firm motion causing flames of white hot pain to run deep inside my chest... the way it flinches inside of me as I bite my lip and whimper must mean you like it so I don't even try to hide it as you do the same thing again.

On the fifth blinding jolt of cock being stuffed into me I am crying silently, not wanting to give you that much satisfaction out of spite.

Counting the 8th time I consider praying to god that you at least be more gentle, but what would god say to a woman fingerfucking herself while she allows a married man to butt fuck her... maybe if my clit didn't feel so fucking hot he would listen...

At 15 something changes and no longer are there needles racing around in my asshole, no more blinding pain - just the searing heat as you ram your dick up it, but even that begins to go numb as I count 18, 19 and then 20 before you stop.

My fingers, still flying over my clit as it begins to throb harder are suddenly crushed beneath us as you lean forward and I hear my drawer slide open.

My ass once again tenses up right along with my cunt as I realize what's about to happen. You back off me some and I work two fingers up between my lips to spread the wetness around as I see my new toy coming towards my face.

"Open up Julia, open up and get this nice and wet for me..." you tease, barely able to keep from laughing as you push it into my mouth.

"Suck hard now, pretend its my cock and this..." you pretty much jam your dick up my ass once, very quickly as I grab my clit and squeeze "...is me shoving the toy up your butt. Once you get my dick all nice and hard and wet I am gonna stick it in your cunt baby, so suck it good while I play with the toy in your ass."

I don't know if it is the sheer kinkiness of what we are doing or the slight apprehension I have about having you buttfuck me and shoving this new toy that is almost exactly the same size up the other way, but something is making me get really close to coming again.

You slide it out of my mouth and I let a trail of saliva stretch from the head of it to my tongue making you smile and making your cock flex really hard in my ass. My clit is throbbing and I can feel a big wet spot under my hand now as I spread my lips open for you as you reach behind yourself and gently begin fucking me with the dildo exactly how you are slowly fucking my butt. Once it's in me I return to fingering my clit and then I feel full penetration from both of my boys at once. You push the dildo way up in my cunt and let go, telling me not to let it slip out.

Leaning over me until your face is next to mine, pressed deeply into the pillows now and whisper "Julia, you know I love you. This will forever be one of my fondest memories to jack off with, and I guarantee I will think back on it every day as I stroke myself." This makes me even hornier and I am seconds away from exploding. The feel of having two of your cocks in me at once is so fucking incredible. So fucking wet as you tear into my asshole and stretch my pussy wide its making me blush hearing myself down there, but it must be turning you on as usual judging from the swelling in your cock and the moans I hear.

"I am inches from coming in your ass baby, is it OK if I do? I mean can I please come up your ass Julia?"

I can't answer you at first as I am swept away by a mind numbing orgasm, bucking my hips up into yours as you hold your dick still making me ass fuck myself on it, which only makes me come harder. Jamming myself up and back onto your cock makes me feel so fucking dirty but I love it, you chant and cheer me on with lewd comments as I build into this frenzy, my cunt freaking out around the dildo and my clit explodes all at once.

I try to keep impaling myself on your cock but can only keep it up for a minute or two before the debilitating shakes sweep into my back, legs and everything in between them. As I was ramming my ass up around your dick it was pushing the dildo just right up into my G-Spot again and as the waves of spasmic shaking sweeps down around it, the toy is pushed out making a really wet noise as it goes and I collapse on my hand, unable to move but still coming violently.

Between gasps of intense pleasure and the searing fire in my ass caused by your dick getting bigger than I thought possible as you fuck me hard I manage to half moan "oh god Christopher... come in my ass... I want you to fuck me in the ass so hard I won't ever be scared to let you fuck it again..."

You ram it up me four or five times and then pull it all the way out, pulling my hand out from under me and wrenching my other back behind me to meet it. I instantly spread it open for you and as you run you fingers up into my pussy to get your dick a new coat of slippery I plunge the fingers that are still soaked from playing under me deep into my asshole, all four of them.

I give my self 2 really deep plunges before gasping "Is this what you want Christopher? Want me to finger fuck my ass like this before you come inside it?" and pull them all the way out. I can feel myself staying wide open this time so I run a finger around the inside teasing you "Are you gonna ass fuck me now?" and then one last time all four fingers dive deep up my own butt just to make your cock even bigger than before.

A cock that is pushing down between my fingers before I am all the way out, that is instantly deep inside me as I hold my self wide open like some porn star as you once more start to fuck me.

I angle my hips upwards to give you the best view and give your dick a squeeze – that's all it takes. Wave after wave comes pumping up my butt and I can feel them from all the way down in your balls as they grind into my pussy rising through your cock, stretching my now very tender, burning ass hole even wider and then rolling all the way out, filling me so full of come I am sure it must be leaking out around you as you finish up.

I lie underneath you as you pump what seems like a solid 5 minutes of your come deep in my ass, the whole time my clit is still vibrating and flinching in a series of mini orgasms. Finally your cock noisily slides out of my wracked body as you whisper "Perfect. You have made one of my favorite fantasies a reality today, and now it becomes a Super Fantasy for the rest of my life Julia. My god, thank you."

I am at a loss for words, floating once again in a semi-trance like state as you slode down my back kissing my spine as you go, whispering "I hope your little back door isn't too sore...let's see..." and then everything goes grey as you deeply eat me out, bringing the wave of mini-comes back right away which slowly build to another mind erasing orgasm within minutes once I turn over, spread my legs wide and let you go to work.

--------------

Not sure how we got here, but you are gently washing me in the shower. Your loving hands massaging me as I lean forward against the front wall. I know where this is going, but... mmmmm...

...that's right my love, you just stay there for the next 15 minutes while I recoup ok...just there, eating me from behind again...making my clit tremble again... oooohhh....

Ok....

If all I have to do is stand here.... That's nice.... Let me spread my legs a little so you can get more cock up into my pussy... but I aint movin.... Just.... Oh..... siting down is ok too... just open my motuh huh... ok I guess... you are going to come in my mouth aren't you... hmmm.... in constant motion around the head of your cock goes the tongue.... I am sucking you dry, licking you clean. I pull back on your cock and it slides out of my mouth with a pop! Out of the shower, kinda dry off...back in bed... oh good, he changed the sheets... nestle against your warm body, look at you and smile...drift......

-----------

"Good morning darlin! Time to get up!"

Oh my god... yes....

"Ok, eating me for breakfast is a good start I guess, but do it good cause today you are all mine. Nothing but what I want to do to you. Lot's of making up to do, my ass hurts buddy..."

Ohhhh....ok, kiss my ass and make it feel better then...see if I care... kiss it deep...

12