Read to Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wetfille
wetfille
90 Followers

He led her out, a look of some panic on his face, flustered and embarrassed. On the deck outside were long wet trails of dark wet stain where he had been standing. Natalie deliberately walked right over them, stopping and sliding her foot a little, as if she was surprised to find something slippery underfoot. She looked down at Monique, lying face up, baking in the sun.

“A pretty sight, isn’t she?” Natalie said, looking at Robert with that blind stare.

He blushed. “Oh. Yeah. She sure is.”

***

Pierre smiled. “I have seen your wicked ways, teasing that poor boy. Exciting, isn’t it? I am enjoying every second.”

Natalie simply smiled at him and nodded, languidly moving her hand to her breast, where she pinched her hard nipple through the fabric of her loose shirt. “And the girls?” she asked.

“I’m not sure. There is one. She isn’t the most natural model, but she is lovely. She seems to enjoy showing herself off. And she steals glances. Constantly, looking at the other girls. And at Robert when he comes by. Sometimes, I think, even at me.”

Natalie caressed her nipple some more then pinched it again, her lips parting. “Oh I can believe that. You exude sex, mon amour.”

“Is that so, my delicious fuckgirl?”

She moved her hand from her nipple and slid it down inside her shorts, finding her slit and moving her middle finger up and down it as he watched. “Oh yes, my love. Like right now. You make me want to be fucked. Really hard. Bent over the bed, your cock ramming into me, splitting me apart.” She paused and looked over at him. “Please,” she said again, with a low whimper.

He stood up. “Follow me, my wanton girl.”

***

“Robert, you know you should put some cream on yourself.” Natalie looked up at him, her thick sunglasses hiding her eyes. He was moving by the pool, skimming it again. She liked to watch him doing that. “Come over here. I’ll do it for you. Come. Come.”

She clearly wasn’t going to brook contradiction. He walked over to her, standing nervously by her chaise. She patted the side of her chaise by her thigh, and he sat, his back to her. She poured some oil in her palm and then massaged it into his upper back. His young man’s body was golden, muscled. She could feel the ripples of his muscles under her expert fingers. She massaged the cream in with her fingertips, all the way down to the waistband of his shorts. Then she told him to stand up. He did as he was told.

“You don’t mind me doing this, do you, Robert? It does give me pleasure. I just have to feel my way, that’s all.” He was enjoying it, it sent the blood raging through his veins. He was feeling that tingling lift in his crotch that was so much a part of his life these days. Every morning he came to work eager with anticipation, wondering what erotic scene he was going to come across. Every night he went home with something new – the languid look of Natalie or Monique oiling themselves up, or rolling over, or sunbathing completely nude on occasions when they thought he was not in the vicinity. And every night, these images were the core of his elaborately embroidered fantasies as he lay back in his bed, his thick cock in his hand, stroking it till the precum started to pour out, till he couldn’t hold back any longer and he shot his cum into the air, gasping loudly, the arcs of white cum luminescent in the low light of his bedroom.

She told him to stand up. He felt her fingers on his calves, then moving up the backs of his thighs. It was the first time he had felt her hands on his body, other than when she held his forearm or his hand for support. Right from the start he had been surprised by the firmness of her grip, and once again now her fingers felt surprisingly firm, pressing deeper into his flesh than his surface skin. Her fingers rubbed in the cream along the back of his legs. He felt the tingling in his crotch, the slow thickening of his cock. The tip of his cock brushed against the material of the loose shorts that were his uniform; the sensitive length of his shaft felt the air moving around it, caressing it like the softest fingers. He let his hands move slowly together in front of his crotch and intertwined them. He felt her fingers pressing up the back of his thighs, up under his shorts, not hesitating at all but working into the base of his buttocks. His muscles there were firm and hard like the rest of him. He drew his breath, feeling the surge of her fingers right through his midsection, right at the base of his testicles.

“Turn,” she said, patting the side of his buttock with her fingertips to get him to rotate. She looked at his folded hands, then up at his eyes, her eyes full of intent. “You can put your hands behind your back,” she said, her eyes firm, almost challenging. He froze, opened his mouth, but nothing came out, and his hands remained intertwined in front of his crotch. His cock was throbbing, pulsing. He could feel it. She reached over and put on her glasses. She then looked at him again. “Oh I see. You’re embarrassed, aren’t you?” she said. She smiled warmly. “No need to be. I’ve seen an aroused boy before, and so you can be sure it’s perfectly normal. Do it, please, your hands behind your back. No need to cover up something as natural as an erection.”

His face flushed deeper. He obeyed. Some inner logic persuaded him that if his boss told him to do something, then he should do it. He gulped and parted his hands to put them behind his back. As soon as he moved his hands to fold them behind himself, an undeniable surge of arousal pulsed through his cock, and it twitched. He blushed deeper, but let it stand, pulsing there slightly against the front of his shorts, as she started to stare at it, smiling. Then she put her glasses down again.

She said nothing, but squeezed some cream into her palm and rubbed it into the front of his shins, then his knees, then up his rock hard thighs. She gazed at his muscular thighs, bulging as her fingers massaged the cream into them. Fair, thickish blond hair covered his legs, but grew more sparse close to his crotch. He looked down, then away, breathing in raggedly as he felt her fingers move up his thighs, up under his shorts toward his hip, then down, then back up, each time getting closer to his cock and balls. He felt her nails dragging slightly as she drew her fingers down, then felt the pads of her fingertips pushing the skin up. There was no hiding the throbbing of his cock now, pulsing up and down as she moved her fingers closer to his balls. He felt her fingers then moving up into the crease of his thigh, into his thicker pubic hair, then back down. A couple of times, her fingertips brushed the side of his ballsac very slightly, and he breathed in suddenly, quickly. He was in an agony of arousal and dread and desire, almost glad he didn’t have to do anything but obey what she wanted. After all she was the boss, she was in charge.

His deepest desire was for her to grab his cock and stroke it till he came. It was what he fantasized about every night.

But it was not to be. She leaned back, screwed the top back on the suntan cream, and smiled up at him. “All right, Robert. I enjoyed that. Did you enjoy that? I suppose I don’t need to ask. But tell me anyway. You enjoyed it?” She said it more as a statement of fact, requiring confirmation, than as a question. She put on her sunglasses and her eyes peered up.

“Yes,” he breathed out, hoarsely.

“Very good, then, Robert. Whenever you are out here, from now on, I want you to come and I’ll oil up your skin for you. Understand? It’s part of your job. You like your job, don’t you, Robert? And we’re sort of becoming friends, aren’t we?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

She chuckled. “ ‘Yes Ma’am’. I like that. You are always such a good boy.”

***

When Robert arrived the next day, Pierre, whom he had met only on the day he started working, was already out with a group of girls around the pool, arranging them into photogenic poses. Robert was picking up the lounge chairs to wipe them down. Pierre smiled at him and walked over to Robert.

“What do you think, Robert? A pretty attractive bunch, aren’t they?”

Robert looked over at them and nodded. “They sure are.”

Pierre looked down at the book Robert had started to read to Natalie. He picked it up, looked at the title, and nodded. “Ah yes.Surly Bonds. That was a good one. Natalie loves these little stories, doesn’t she, Robert? She loves being read to. But only if she is being read to by a literate young man. She thinks you do an excellent job.”

Robert beamed with pride. “Thank you, sir! I do my best.”

Pierre looked at him and handed the book back. “That’s very good, Robert. Natalie likes a boy who always does his best. I hope you don’t mind her little eccentricities. Her “French way” as she calls it. It doesn’t bother you?”

“Oh no, sir. I am getting used to it. Enjoying it, really.”

“Yes, she is a very enjoyable woman. I do hope you enjoy working with her, Robert. Sometimes she can be quite demanding.”

“Oh I think I can handle it, sir.”

“Ahhhh. Very good, Robert. She might keep you all summer, in that case.

***

Later, when Natalie arrived home, she sent Robert up to scrub the deck outside her bedroom. Just the very end of the deck, where she had caught him masturbating, overlooked the pool. She and Monique were lazing, reading, and chatting idly. Both women took off their swimsuits entirely, lying completely nude, their bodies glistening. Natalie looked over at her tall, slender friend, and smiled very slightly. “Ooooh Monique,” she said in her low melodious voice. “I do ache. Would you mind?”

Monique returned her smile, looking up and down her friend’s elegant body. “Of course not,cherie. Just lie back.” She reached over and ran her slender fingers down Natalie’s chest, down the flesh of her breast till the tips reached the bronze nipple, and flicked it casually up and down. Natalie emitted a short, happy sigh. Monique got up, took off her sunhat, and then sat at the foot of Natalie’s chair. Slowly, carefully, expertly, she ran her fingers up and down her friend’s body. Up one thigh, then down the other, then up over her tummy, and leaning forward, massaging her friend’s breast. The skin moved easily through her fingers, lubricated with the mix of sweat and suntan oil.

“Mmmmmmm perfect,” said Natalie. “Perfect,” she repeated. “He’s having a good look.”

Monique carried on with her soft manipulations. Natalie was sighing regularly now, emitting low moans as her friend massaged her breasts, tugged on her nipples, and ran her fingers down her tummy, over her mound, and down the inside of her thighs. Natalie spread her legs, revealing the smooth shaved pinkness there, topped by a small tuft of hair on her mound. Slowly Monique dragged a single finger up Natalie’s slit, collecting a thin accumulation of wetness as it did so. She repeated this several times, each time Natalie lifting her mound to try to press it against Monique’s finger. But Monique would have none of it.

“Now, now, you wanton woman. Exercise a little bit of control, please.”

“I don’t want to.” Natalie smiled and whispered softly. “He hasn’t moved; he is enjoying this.”

Monique shifted herself and lay between her friend’s legs. Natalie spread her thighs a little wider, giving Monique easy access to her pussy, the livid labia now swollen, and visibly wet. She trailed a flicking path of kisses up the tanned skin, over her mound, in the crease of her thigh. Her tongue reached out and flicked over and over, finally in the skin next to her labia, licking up and down, then, finally, sinking into the base of her slit, and slowly upward, dividing the moist lips maddeningly slowly. When she touched and lifted Natalie’s clit Natalie gave a very pronounced jolt, and uttered an “ohhhh” much louder, then lay back, her hands gripping the side of the chaise. Monique’s mouth closed over Natalie’s mound, then, cupping it, sucking it in, her tongue working her friend’s clit around and around.

“Yes baby yessssss,” Natalie hissed under her breath, “fuck me with your tongue. Fuck me with your fingers, yes, that feels soooooo fucking goooooooood.” She shifted her hips back and forth, fingers still gripping the sides of the chaise.

Monique continued to lick and suck her friend’s clit, sliding her tongue up and down her slit and then massaging her clit fiercely. She took two slender fingers, and slid them along her pretty friend’s soaking pussy, then up inside her. Natalie bucked. She grunted. Animalistic, as her friend fucked her with her fingers.

“Oh god yes yes yes yes!!! I’m going to cum. oh yes, any second!” And then she bit her lip, her body tensed, and she grabbed her friend’s head in her hand and pressed it down on her pussy as her orgasm coursed through her. She thrashed her head side to side and thrust her hips up and down. “God yes yes fuck yes yes!!!” By now she was talking louder, almost shouting. “God yes I’m cumming oh yessssss!!!!!” Her last words were transformed into a muffled, very audible wail as her body shuddered in orgasm, wave after wave of pleasure rolling through her like an electric current.

When she was finished, Monique looked up at her, grinning, her face glistening with Natalie’s juices. Her body was moving rhythmically also, her hips humping the end of the chaise. She was fingering herself with her free hand, her legs now spreading, her fingers moving faster and faster up and down her own slick cunt. Natalie watched and smiled, seeing what was happening before moving her own fingers to her pussy, stroking it, working herself up to another orgasm. Within minutes the two women were cumming, nearly together, and Monique lay with her head on the chaise between Natalie’s legs. A minute later she got up, smiling, leaned over, and kissed Natalie firmly and deliciously on the mouth.

“A wonderful idea, baby. Did he stay for the entire performance?”

Natalie nodded. “Yes, the planter was not really much cover. But he figures I can’t see anyway, so he is pretty careless. Let’s go up and see how he’s doing.”

The two women simply put on their gauzy wraps and wended their way up to the bedroom, then out onto the deck, where Robert was innocently working away at the opposite end to the part that jutted out over the pool. The two slender women smiled at him, their bodies barely hidden under the filmy wraps, then they walked to the opposite end where, sure enough, there were a few telltale strings of wet stain on the stone. Natalie stood looking down at the pool, her arm linked through Monique’s, and then called Robert over. Looking at the two women, he had a clear view of the outlines of their bodies, Monique’s taller, more slender body, and Natalie’s slim but fuller shape: fuller breasts, shapelier calves.

“Yes, Ma’am?” he said.

“Robert, I was wondering if you had done this end of the deck, yet?” She pointed to the tiles, where the long wet stains were evident, beside a few leaves. “These leaves. They are leaves, aren’t they? I really can’t tell. They must be. They couldn’t have just dropped in the last few minutes.”

Robert looked down, blushing. “Oh I’ll get them, and go over the tiles again.” He walked away, picked up his mop and broom and came back quickly as the two women walked back through the sliding doors and down into the house.

***

Natalie was sitting on the deck looking down over the pool. Monique was in town, picking up some magazines.

“Come and read to me, Robert,” she said. She had arranged the two chaises so that he would be stretched out beside her, her head about even with his chest, her arms level with his midsection. She gave him a new book,Dark Girl. It was a novel about a young university professor, a woman, who spent most of her classes singling out potential objects of her attentions. Her attentions subsequently turned dark, as the girls or boys were transformed into eager slaves to her own extreme tastes.

“Let me put your cream on, Robert.” She flashed a smile up at him. He smiled back. He had become accustomed to the thrill of her fingers moving up and down his back, his buttocks, his thighs. He no longer grew embarrassed at her fingers as they probed near his cock, which always hardened as she applied the cream. “I enjoy this little ritual, Robert. I’m glad you do too.” She never asked him if he did enjoy it; she just told him he did. His cock only took a few seconds to start prodding against the loose cotton of his shorts. Such a little bull, seething in his pen.

The same was true this time. She finished his back and asked him to stand up so she could do his legs, and by the time she had finished massaging the cream into the base of his buttocks and told him to turn around, there was a noticeable bulge where his cock pressed against the material, not quite fully hard. By the time her fingers had worked the cream into his thighs, her nails dragging down the front of his thighs and her finger tips pushing up under his shorts, his cock was pulsing, visibly beating in front of her face. He held his hands stoically folded behind his back. Her fingers moved up the insides of his thighs and brushed against his testicles, and he gave just the tiniest twitch. “All right?” she asked. Could she even see his erection, he wondered?

“Yes,” he replied, as neutrally as possible. As if he were a recruit being tested.

She removed her bikini top casually, her full, high breasts bouncing just slightly, then she applied her own suntan cream to the dark tanned skin, her fingers carefully working around her nipples while he stood looking down a few feet away. He was almost snorting with arousal, pawing the ground.

“All right,” she said, patting the chaise right next to hers. “Start reading.”

He sat down next to her, his body stretching out parallel with hers. As he sat there, his cock stuck up against the loose shorts. He let it be. He began reading.

The opening scene of the novel was a hot, intense one. Robert had gotten used to Natalie’s taste in literature, and was learning to enjoy this shadowy world as much as she did. As he read, his cock showed no signs of subsiding. The sun beat down on both of them, while a delicious breeze came up from the Caribbean coast. Small, colourful sun umbrellas kept both their heads in the shade. Robert kept reading. Natalie turned her head his way. They were completely private up on the deck. “You have a lovely voice, Robert. I enjoy your reading.”

Languidly, she moved her hand over to his thigh, letting her fingertips rest lightly on his muscled, warm skin. Blonde hairs showed against his tan. Every few seconds she idly brushed her fingers back and forth over his skin. As he read, she moved her fingers, first to his hip, then his thigh, then his stomach. She seemed to be in a sort of reverie, watching her fingers as they glided lightly over the firm, coltish flesh. When her fingers touched his stomach, it tensed up, muscles rippling before he relaxed again. There was a hitch in his voice, then he resumed. The shorts tied up at the waist, the material folding over a few inches instead of a fly. Her fingers toyed with the lace for a few minutes, then slowly tugged on it, undoing the bow that did up his shorts. He didn’t stop reading, but did glance down briefly. Once she had finished undoing his shorts she left them undone, and resumed gliding her fingers over his stomach, then his thigh, then his hip. She turned her face slightly sideways, although he was sitting too far back for her to actually see his face.

“You just keep reading, now, Robert. Understand? That’s what you’re paid for, remember Robert. I am just going to make you comfortable. And so on. Keep reading.”

He was in an agony of desire, an intense ache throbbing through his cock. He had never felt more aroused in his life. Every few minutes he cleared his throat. He stole the occasional glance over the top of the book as he read. The head of his cock was clearly outlined against the cotton of these shorts, and he watched its slight bounce as the blood visibly beat through it. He was in the habit, now that he had been working for her about ten days, of masturbating two or three times a day, between furtive moments of voyeurism around Natalie’s grounds, and his own private moments of fantasy in bed at home. Natalie had opened the top of his shorts, and her fingertips were now playing idly with the top of his bush of pubic hair, golden blond in the sunlight. He was finding it more and more difficult to control his breathing as he read. Natalie was enjoying his torment. He was desperate for her to touch his cock, to wrap her fingers around his shaft and make his cum erupt from inside him. The normal suburban rules of social behaviour clearly didn’t apply here, in this delicious Caribbean oasis.

wetfille
wetfille
90 Followers