Read to Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique stopped blowing, and slowly moved her face forward, lips parting, tongue darting out, and she slowly traced her tongue over his balls. He groaned. He resumed reading. Just beyond the edges of his vision, Natalie was slowly tracing her fingertips over her pussy over the outside of her bikini bottom. She was engrossed in the scene unfolding beside her. Then Monique moved her mouth further forward and slowly ran her tongue up the thickened vessel on the underside of Robert’s cock, compelling a surge of fluid from the tip. She did it again, this time stopping to flicker her tongue over the sensitive underside of his cockhead. He trembled and tightened all his muscles. He struggled to keep reading. Then Monique took one of her hands and gently grasped the throbbing organ with her fingers and angled it toward her. She parted her lips and started to take it into her mouth. Robert groaned again, his hips squirming, the words he was reading now coming out unevenly, between hoarse breaths. Monique sunk her mouth over his shaft, her tongue moving along it as she slowly fucked his shaft with her mouth, up and down. She rolled her tongue around it, flicking the tip, then sinking it into her mouth again. Before long Robert was trembling uncontrollably.

“Robert, you are doing a very good job. Just keep it up, please. As best you can. You are such a good boy.” Robert closed his eyes at her words, then opened them and refocused on the book in front of him, entirely oblivious of Natalie’s fingers which had now gone under her bikini bottom and were slowly sliding up and down her slit, stopping to circle her clit every once in a while.

Monique lowered her mouth again over his cock, and started to lick and suck it a little harder now. Every time she stopped to look at the bulging pink head, a small surge of precum pulsed from the end. She stuck out her tongue and flicked the underside of the head again. He groaned and tensed. She lowered her mouth again slowly over the shaft, and moved it up and down a few times. He tensed up completely. She sucked, looking up, first at him then at Natalie, her eyes watching Natalie finger herself under her swimsuit. Then Robert arched his neck back, his eyes squinting closed.

“Oh God! ohgodohgodohgodohGOD!!!!!”

Monique continued to suck and stroke. His body jerked and spasmed as he came into her mouth. She sucked, and greedily swallowed as he spurted into her mouth, stroking his shaft with her fingers, sucking till he was spent. She kept her mouth on his cock, licking and sucking till nothing was left. He gradually calmed, catching his breath. He smiled weakly at the two women. Monique still had his cock in her mouth, smiling and licking it gently as he softened. Natalie was still fingering her pussy, her hips moving slowly with her own arousal.

“Keep reading, Robert,” she breathed out hoarsely. He gulped, his eyes wide at the sight of his boss’s erotic body so wantonly writhing and twisting. He stared for a few seconds at the sight, something he would remember forever, and felt a thrill running through his body again. He picked up the book and started reading. He felt his cock getting hard again in Monique’s mouth, his arousal inspired this time by the sight of Natalie’s hand masturbating in front of him. Monique soon had him rock hard again, and before he had read too much more he was again aching to cum. He could hardly believe it.

Monique lifted her mouth from his cock. The look in her eyes was one of single-minded intensity. She had undone the strings of her bikini bottom, so that it now lay crumpled on the concrete. In one slithery motion she moved herself up Robert’s body, turned herself so that her back was to him, and sunk herself on his thick, hard cock. Robert tried to read as she did this, but once her pussy had engulfed his swollen, aching organ he lost all ability to concentrate. The book fell onto his stomach, then slid off the chaise as he gripped the sides of the chair. It was like some movie he had suddenly been catapulted into. The exquisite Monique was riding up and down his glistening cock, while next to them Natalie was grinding her fingers into her soaking pussy, making mewling sounds, her own eyes glued to the action of Monique fucking Robert’s cock.

“Yes, yessssssssssss,” Natalie hissed. “Fuck him hard, Monique. Drive your hot cunt down on his cock. Cum baby cum!”

With that she started to tense up herself, her legs pointing, the muscles taut. Monique was digging her fingers into Robert’s thighs, gripping them as she drove his cock deep inside her. The wet sounds of her pussy bouncing down on the full length of his shaft mixed in with the sounds of murmurs and moans and groans issuing from the three participants. Robert started to lift his hips in time. His hands gripping the sides of the chaise were white-knuckled. He started to moan hoarsely. “Uhn. Uhn. Uhn. Uhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!” Then he spasmed, his body rigid as he pumped his cum up into Monique’s pussy.

Feeling him drive his cumming cock up inside her even harder brought Monique’s hand to her clit and within seconds she too came, her breasts bouncing in the sunlight, her hair flinging from side to side. “Fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!” she gasped hoarsely as she ground and pumped on his thick hard cock. The back of her body was running with sweat, sweat was running down between her breasts. Finally, all the spasms subsided. Robert lay there, his chest still rising and falling quickly as his breath returned. Monique was bent over, barely supporting herself as she sat, still straddled on Robert’s cock. Natalie was lying back, her fingers gently sliding up and down her pussy on the outside of her bikini bottom.

Monique lifted herself off Robert’s cock, turned to flash him a quick smile, and then dived into the pool.

“Just lovely, Robert,” said Natalie as she stretched her hand out and ran one finger down his still-thick, softening cock, bending it toward his navel. Then she took off her glasses, and haltingly followed Monique into the water, diving in, surfacing brow first in the sparkling water. After a few short seconds both women got out, and wrapped towels around themselves.

“You need to dive in yourself, Robert. It’s so refreshing, and we want you to be refreshed, don’t we, Monique?” Natalie flashed a wicked smile at her friend as the two of them watched Robert lift his tall, Adonis-like, but charmingly awkward self off the chaise and dive into the pool. When he surfaced, Natalie called to him.

“Robert, we have to go into town to do some shopping. Once you have finished with the rocks for the garden, you can take the rest of the day off.”

He looked up, nodding and attentive.

“Yes, ma’am,” he said.

All afternoon he shifted rocks in a euphoria of memory, replaying the morning’s scene in his imagination. The euphoria continued through his solitary, quiet dinner, and erupted twice when he went to bed, cock hard, his stroking hand trying to imitate the feel of Monique’s mouth, Monique’s velvet pussy walls.

***

“Yes, you see, Robert? All these close-circuit cameras for security. That’s the way the house was when we got it – completely wired.” She showed him the camera that looked onto the deck outside the bedroom where she knew he liked to masturbate. Then the camera on the pool area. “We don’t have time to look at all the film that is recorded. It’s all digital. So we just check it on weekends, just in case. Sometimes we send it to the security firm to scan for us.”

She looked up at him, feigning innocence, waiting for a reaction.

“You mean it records everything? All the time?”

“Oh no, it’s not on all the time. The sensor is motion-sensitive. As soon as it detects motion, it switches on. So we’ll have a look at it this weekend.”

He looked up, alarmed, as she grabbed her wrap. “I think I would like you to read to me now, Robert. I have a new book. Let’s go upstairs. I’m tired. You can read me to sleep.”

He had been through the bedroom any number of times, on his way to and from the balcony that looked over the pool. But now, to sit in this chair with his back to the pool, facing the large bed with the many-coloured comforter on it, seemed a little more intimate. Natalie emerged from her dressing room in a short robe tied at the waist, and lay back on the bed. A warm breeze came over the sea and into the house.

“Go head, Robert. Start.”

The new book was calledPrincess. It was about a woman of leisure, from a wealthy family of former Russian aristocracy. She had an estate in the French countryside, and had the habit of hiring young men and women who could serve her sexual needs and tastes. Robert started reading. Natalie lay with her eyes closed, smiling occasionally as he read. He looked up surreptitiously from time to time, studying his employer. At certain passages of the story he did notice her breathing become more rapid, her nipples pointing through the thin material of her robe.

“Keep reading. I like this story, Robert.”

His cock was once again thickening. At the same time he was worried about what she might see in the security video. Not anything she hadn’t seen before, he surmised, but still – the fact that it was on film, that was worrisome. And what if it wasn’t her that looked at the security film? What if it was someone else? An employee at the security firm? Or her husband? He sweated a little. She was so free and open with what she did with him, he had never allowed himself to worry much about what her husband thought. She simply commanded, and he obeyed. He looked up as she parted her legs. The robe came half way up her tanned thighs. Her fingertips slipped in the front of her robe, and started to gently brush over her mound. He thought she was probably the most sexy woman he had ever met. It was an education, working for Natalie. He heard her whimper, a low, melodic sound as she shifted her legs, her other hand now slipping into the top of her robe, pinching her nipple under the fabric. God, it was so erotic. Like having an erotic movie unfold before your eyes.

She was enjoying the sensations. Knowing Robert was watching as she touched herself, knowing his cock was probably stiff and aching now, pushing against his shorts. Knowing also that he was anxious about the video, and who might look at it. She slowly slid her fingers up and down her increasingly wet slit. She pinched her nipple. She could practically feel his eyes on her.

Robert continued to read, very aware of the woman in front of him teasing herself to orgasm. He shifted to make his hard cock more comfortable inside his shorts.

Suddenly, he became aware of someone at the edge of his vision, who must have been standing there for some time. It was her husband, Pierre. As Robert looked up in shock, Pierre quickly put a finger to his lips, and motioned for Robert to continue reading, making a rolling motion with his fingers as if to say, keep going. After a brief pause, Robert did keep reading. His mouth was dry. Here he was reading an erotic novel for a sexy woman who was masturbating in front of him. The woman’s husband. He continued, so out of his depth. They both watched intently. Natalie, her eyes closed, slid her fingers up and down her pussy, squeezed her legs together and opened them. Her robe had parted up to her navel, so the gleaming dark pink of her pussy was clearly visible. Soon, the wet sounds of her fingers sliding up and down her labia joined the sound of the breeze from the outside, the sound of Robert’s voice.

“Oh yes,” she whispered hoarsely and quietly. “Yes, fuck me, fuck me,” she whispered.

Robert stole a glance up at Pierre who was watching, rapt. Natalie was clearly getting close now, and then she was there. Her body spasming and jerking as she rubbed her fingers up and down her pussy more violently, finally subsiding, slowing her motion. Her fingers glistened along with her pussy. Pierre put his finger to his lips again and retreated from the room silently. Robert continued to read. Natalie lay quiet now, smiling, her robe parted, her hand out beside her, her swollen pussy lips open and exposed.

Robert felt a tightening aching know of arousal in his crotch. His cock was rock hard.

“Robert.” Her voice was soft. She lifted her hand and crooked her finger. She patted the bed beside her. “Here. Lie here and read.”

He did what he was told. When she told him to do things which compelled him to display his hard cock, he found it thrilling rather than embarrassing. It usually meant she was going to make him cum. He would let her do whatever he wanted. He lay down on his back, his cock pointing straight up inside his loose cotton shorts. His nostrils filled with the scent of her sex as he got close.

He resumed his reading. She turned on her side, smiling, and slipped her hand inside his shorts. She grasped his hard cock and squeezed it, then played with it gently. She undid his shorts and laid them open so his cock stood straight up.

“I hope it didn’t bother you that Pierre was watching us, Robert.” Her hand was slowly moving up and down his shaft. His hips were shifting slightly. “Sometimes I like him to watch.”

He looked at her in shock and surprise. So she had known!

“It won’t bother you, I know. You’re such a good boy. Keep reading, please. I like to hear you read.” She ran her soft fingers over the tip of his cock, around and around, teasing it till a single drop emerged from the head. “You really mustn’t mind. Pierre and I live an unusual life, Robert. Of course, you don’t have to work here, I suppose.” She ran her finger up the underside of his cock, tapping sensitive spot just below the crown. This caused another drop to surge out and drip down the side of the young, hard, thick shaft. He shuddered and drew a breath. “I do assume you want to keep working here?” She closed her fingers around the shaft and slowly stroked it up and down.

He groaned. “Oh god. Oh god yes.”

“God yes what?”

“God yes I want to work here.”

“Very good, Robert. I will teach you, as long as you do what I ask. You like doing what I tell you, Robert, don’t you? Give me your hand.” She took his hand and placed it on her breast, guided his fingers to her nipple. “Now just squeeze and pinch a little.” She whimpered when he did. She turned herself around on the bed, so that her head was at his waist, her feet at the head of the bed. Her crotch was level with his head, and he could see the pink folds of her wet pussy. She pulled his hand back down to her breast. “There. Don’t stop.” The touch of his fingers on her breast and nipple was so incredible, that alone almost made him cum.

She pushed her hair behind her head and slowly slid her mouth over the tip of his cock. He watched the straining head disappear into her mouth. He groaned and bucked. She pumped her mouth on it a few times, then flicked the underside with her tongue. A steady stream of precum started to come out. He groaned and thrashed, his fingers working inexpertly on Natalie’s nipple. Every once in a while she would jerk when he pinched too tightly, and he would take his fingers away, but she would immediately bring them back.

She lowered her mouth over his cock again, and slowly pumped it deep, hitting the back of her throat. Her hand was around his shaft, pumping slowly. He was so close. He groaned louder and lifted his cock into her mouth. She took her mouth away and smiled. “Now, now, Robert. Such an eager boy. You’d like to cum, wouldn’t you?”

He nodded. “Yes. Please. Yes. Make me cum.”

She took her small hand and grasped his balls tightly. He jerked, alarmed by what she was doing. “Please ma’am. Ask properly, Robert.” She squeezed his balls again.

“Please ma’am. Please ma’am I need to cum.” She still held onto his balls tightly.

“That’s better, Robert. Whenever you don’t ask properly I will make you pay in some small way.” She squeezed his balls again to underline her point, and his body jerked like a jack knife. She didn’t release them this time. He was gulping from the pressure, the slight pain. “So let me hear you ask again, properly. You will have to learn your lessons well if I am going to teach you.”

“Please ma’am. Oh please. I need to cum. Please make me cum. Please ma’am.”

Slowly she released the pressure on his balls and ran her fingertips up and down the vessel beneath his cock. She smiled teasingly, then took his hand from her breast and guided it to her pussy. She slid his fingers under hers up and down her wet slit, then took them to his mouth. “There. Have a taste.” He took both his fingers and hers in his mouth, tasting the salty musk that he had only smelled before. He sucked greedily. She put his fingers back to her pussy, pressing his fingertips to her clit. “There,” she said. “Right there.” She pressed his fingers gently over her clit, then around and around, down both side and then up and down. She was moaning and whimpering, starting to buck her hips. Then she roughly grabbed his head and pushed it into her crotch. He had licked a girl’s pussy before, but this was entirely different. She guided his mouth to exactly the right spot and he simply licked and circled and sucked for all he was worth, without any attention to artistry. It was evidently just what she needed. Within seconds she was bucking, fucking his face with her pussy. “Yes, yes yes! Fuck me with your mouth, Robert. Lick suck fuck me!!!!!!” She came. She shuddered and exploded, juices gushing from her pussy all over his mouth and nose and cheeks.

He could hardly believe it. It was the most erotic thing he had ever done. His cock was raging, aching. He felt like there was a string tied tight around the head, stopping him from cumming. Once she had calmed slightly, she smiled up at him and then slipped her fingers around the throbbing shaft again. “Now just let me show you this,” she said. She took two of his fingers and guided them inside her. “Now press, just underneath, rub and massage with your fingertips. I’ll tell you where. There. There, that’s it. Perfect. Just keep it up.” She ground against him while he rubbed her g-spot with his two fingers inside her. Now, every few seconds she would shudder and tense, and then relax again. Shudder, tense, moan and relax. He didn’t realize it but he was giving her small, steady orgasms, after-spasms. She lowered her head over his cock again. Pumped slowly up and down. Agonizingly slowly. She knew he was close. Inside her mouth she flicked her tongue up and down the swelling head.

He was going over the edge. She started to pump and suck a little faster. “God yes. Please. Please ma’am. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!! I need to CUM!!!”

When he said the word “CUM” he came. He shot spurt after spurt into her sucking, hot mouth, erupting uncontrollably, emptying himself out into her deep, warm mouth. In the meantime his own fingers are started to fuck her pussy more forcefully till she too was writhing and groaning on his fingers. She ran her own hand down to her clit and within seconds was cumming also. Her body shivered with spasm after spasm. Both sets of lungs were heaving with whispered groans.

He lay there, dazed, wondering if this were real.

She turned and lay on her stomach, her legs parted, her feet up by the pillows where his head was. Her robe lay across her back, covering only one buttock. “Mmmm Robert that was very very nice,” she said in a low voice. “I will need a little nap now, if you don’t mind. Thank you.”

Robert couldn’t believe the paradise he had found himself in. “Oh ma’am,” he said. “Thank you. Thank you.” He walked unsteadily from the room.

***

The next morning when Robert arrived for work, Monique and Natalie were in town doing some errands. Pierre was out at the pool doing some work under a sun umbrella. One of models, whom Robert recognized, was sitting there talking with him, answering his questions, and looking at photographs he was showing her. He motioned Robert over. “Robert, meet Becky. You’ve probably seen her around here while I have doing my work lately. Becky, this is Robert. A sophomore next year at college, working with us for the summer.”