Reader Request: Are You a Slut?

Story Info
Sometimes it is the games we play that reveal who we are...
1.7k words
4.4
17.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is courtesy of another reader request. She provided me with the intriguing details and here we are...

As always, comments are appreciated. Anonymous trollish comments are not and will be deleted.

*****

"Hi there, is your dad home?"

"No, he's still at golf. Do you need something?" The college sophomore looked the stranger up and down. He was about her dad's age (mid 40s?) with a shaved head, black rimmed glasses and slightly overweight.

"Yeah, Doug had said I could borrow some tools." The man gave the young woman in front of him a quick once over. Dressed in short shorts and thin t-shirt that were clearly her pjs, he guessed she didn't even realize her sex appeal.

"I'm not sure when he'll be home..." She bit her lower lip, unsure what to tell him. She twirled her brown hair with one hand and her blue eyes stayed on the floor.

He saw her indecision, maybe something else, and a hint of a plan began to form in his mind. "Could you show me where his tools are? I can be in and out before you know it."

"Oh - of course." She smiled, relieved to be of help. "Follow me."

He watched her ass jiggle and sway tantalizing. "He didn't mention that he had such a beautiful daughter, what's your name?"

"Ashley." She turned back and smiled before opening the door and stepping into the garage.

"Nice to meet you, Ashley. I'm Scott." He returned the smile

"Nice meeting you too!" She laughed. "Sorry, I'm still in my pjs. I'm home on break and have been kind of lazy."

"Oh I don't mind at all," he gave her a wink. "Pretty girl like you must have a boyfriend."

"Yeah..."

"But?" He stepped over to the workbench and picked a tool box up and put it onto the bench.

"We're fighting."

Scott laughed. "He is one stupid boy."

"You don't even know why we are fighting!" She crossed her arms, unconsciously lifting her boobs.

"Doesn't matter. A girl as hot as you?" He smiled as he found what he was looking for. He looked back up at her and asked, "How old are you?"

"19."

"Can you help me out. There's a tool I need but it's stuck under a bunch of stuff in this toolbox. If you could lift while I grab it."

Ashley lifted the heavy toolbox. Scott ducked under her arms, the back of his head obscuring her vision. She felt something around her wrists and then she felt a sharp pain!

"What the hell?"

Scott moved back and Ashley saw her wrists were bound together with a plastic zip tie.

"Scott! I -"

The older man spun her around and shoved her against the hood of the car. She tried to stand up, but put his hand between her shoulder blades and held her firmly in place.

Spank!

"Let me go!!" She struggled, but he easily kept her in place.

Spank.

Spank!

SPANK!

He relished each smack, her tight young body jiggling delightfully.

"Let me fucking go now! Or you will be sorry!!"

SPANK!

"Stay still or YOU will be sorry." He moved his hand up from the small of her back and grabbed a fist full of hair. He yanked her hair back and hissed in her ear. "We are going to play a little game."

Spank.

"It's called Are You a Slut?"

Ashley kicked out with her legs, but Scott easily avoided them and shoved her hard against the car. He yanked her head back with one hand and resumed her punishment with the other.

Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank.

"Will you be good?"

The young teen shook her head.

Spank.

"Answer me."

Spank.

"Answer me little girl."

Spank.

"I will keep spanking until you answer me."

Spank.

Spank.

"No!!"

"Wrong answer," Scott let go of her hair and yanked down her shorts. Her bare ass was

red from the spanking.

He spanked harder.

Spank. Spank. Spank.

Her ass moved wonderfully with each blow.

"Will you be good?"

Spank. Spank. SPANK!!

"Yes, I'll be good," she whimpered.

Scott began caressing her ass, soothing it first one cheek then the other. His finger trailed down the crack of her ass and he dipped a finger into her pussy.

"You are very wet Ashley."

He moved the finger out and around her clit. Nice... he could feel from her bare skin that she was clean shaved, maybe even waxed.

"Why are you doing this?"

He easily slid the finger back in. As tight as she was, she was also very, very wet.

"Because you are fucking hot. Your body was screaming out for sex. It wants sex."" Scott began moving the finger in and out. "And your attitude? Ready to please. So grateful when I gave you direction. You want this."

He pressed against her clit, rubbed it, and then inserted it back inside and moving in and out. "Are you ready to play Are You a Slut?"

"No."

Scott pulled out his finger and raised his hand.

Spank.

"That isn't being a good little girl."

Spank.

"You are wet from this."

Spank.

"Your body earned you one point for acting like a slut should." Spank. "If you get to 5 points, I'll let you go." Spank. "You are only 4 points away." Spank.

"Ok." She wiggled her ass back and forth. "I'll play."

Scott went back to rubbing her ass. It was such a delightful red right now. In a few places he could see his whole hand mark. The young body responded so well to this treatment!

"Good little girl." He slid a finger back inside of her. Sliding it in and out, he saw her body begin rocking back and he smiled. "You can earn another point by cleaning my finger with your mouth. Are you ready to earn another point?"

She silently nodded.

The older man pulled the finger out and pressed his body against the teenager. He reached around and shoved his finger into her mouth. Scott was a little surprised that she immediately began sucking hard on it.

"Use your tongue too." He felt her tongue swirl around his finger. He began to grind against her ass sure that she could feel his hardon against her. "You look so sexy doing that... because you are a slut."

He shoved his finger deeper and then removed it. "Are you a slut?"

Ashley bowed her head but remained silent.

"Answer me." Scott stepped back.

Spank.

Spank.

SPANK!

"Don't make me ask again."

"Yes." Ashley gasped.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I am a slut."

"Good girl." Scott leaned forward and kissed her left ass cheek and then the right one. "You are only 3 points away..." He kissed the small of her back. "Are you ready to earn another point?"

Ashley kept her face down as she nodded, but Scott saw her raise her ass higher in anticipation of each of his kisses. He knelt and nuzzled her wet pussy.

"To earn the next point, I want to hear you tell me how this feels."

Scott stuck out his tongue traced her labia, moving all around. He traced around again. A third time, but this time he stayed on her clit and began moving it back and forth slowly with his tongue.

"Th-that feels good."

He grabbed her ass with both hands and spread them. Then he plunged his tongue in as deep as it could go.

"Oh!"

Moved his tongue in and out.

"Umm... mmmmm..." She groaned.

In and out and then back down to her clit.

She gasped in surprise and pleasure. "Yeah, right there."

Scott continued to attack her clit and began to feel her juices run down his chin.

"Yes..." She began grinding her hips and pushing against his tongue.

Suddenly, he stopped and stood up. The sound of his zipper was loud in the garage.

"Are you a slut?"

"Yes, sir."

"Are you MY slut?"

"No!"

SPANK!

"Wrong answer."

Spankspankspankspankspank!

"Are you my slut."

"Yes."

"What?"

"Yes sir!!" She yelled.

Scott traced his cock around her pussy lips... teasing her.

"Beg me to fuck you."

Ashley shook her head no, but Scott saw her push herself back against him.

"You are only 2 points away little slut." He dipped his cock tip in and then teased around her wet opening. "You know how to get those 2 points."

He pulled his cock away from her. "Beg."

"Please fuck me sir. Please I want to be fucked."

Scott rubbed his cock against her clit. "I don't know if I believe you..."

"Please fuck me sir." The teen wiggled her ass and pushed back. "I want your cock in me."

Scott smiled and grabbed her hips. In one motion, he plunged his thick cock into her!

"OH!" Ashley's yelped.

"Fuck, you are a tight little slut." Scott waited a moment for her to get used to him. When she pushed back, he pulled out almost completely and then slammed back in. Almost all the way out and then slam back in.

Scott kept the rhythm slow and regular, knowing that each thrust would build the pleasure.

Almost all the way out and then slam back in.

He kept the pace slow and steady. Almost all the way out and slammed back in.

Finally, she began pushing back against each thrust. Scott smiled and grabbed her hips. He increased the pace. Faster and faster. Fuck, she was so tight.

The slapping of skin reverberated in the garage. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Ashley moaned. "OH YES!"

Scott felt her body begin to shake. He began fucker her faster. Deeper. With a shout, Scott reached his own climax! He gasped as he went as deep as possible and stayed still. Spurt after spurt. Deep came within the teen.

He chuckled and rubbed her ass. "Oh yes, indeed."

Scott gave her ass a playful slap.

As his cock began to shrink, he pulled out. The older man zipped up his pants and took one last look at the glorious sight before him. The teen was breathless, her body completely prone on the hood of the car, and, best of all, her reddened ass was on full display. He reached over and with a box cutter, he freed her wrists from the plastic tie.

"Nice job. You completed the Are You a Slut game." He stroked her hair. His hand trailed down her spine and cupped her ass. "And we both know what you are..."

Ashley looked up at him.

"What are you."

"I am a slut."

"Who's slut?"

"Yours."