Reader Request: Sisters Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer sat for a few minutes. She pushed away the microwave dinner, leaving it untouched. Her stomach cramped when she stood up. She grabbed a bottle of Tums and headed up to bed. She decided she wasn't hungry after all.

Heather

Heather perched upon the barstool, the loud music thrumming through her body. The latest Pink song had energized an already full dance floor. The youngest sister watched as bodies undulated to the music, creating a singular sexual body that intertwined.

The young woman took a long pull of beer, enjoying the cold barley taste. She bobbed her head in time to the music as she surveyed the bar.

"Want to dance?"

Heather turned and sized up a tall red head who was smiling at her with hopeful eyes. She nodded and smiled in return.

"I'm Heather. You?"

"Sherry."

Heather grabbed the red head's hand and pulled her onto the dance floor. Writing women danced on all sides. Heather laughed and began to move. Her body pressed against Sherry. The wonderful curves of the women melded. Heather felt safe and impulsively gave her dance partner a quick kiss.

Maybe someday she would want a man again. But she doubted it.

And then all thoughts fell away to the rhythms of the body.

Jessica

Jessica walked into the bookstore. It was a weekday and there were only one or two patrons browsing up and down the aisles. An employee nodded as she walked in, nearly causing Jessica to turn around. But she took a deep breath and continued into the store. She knew if she walked out, she would only be back soon. The Urge pulled at her.

When she had first come back home, she thought she could forget the whole horrid experience. Seeing her husband had brought back such strong feelings of love. She wanted nothing more than to be wrapped in his arms.

But about two months after she had returned home, Jessica realized her mind was wandering quite frequently. Fantasies would float whenever she closed her eyes. Sexual yearning burned through body.

Then one day, she had run an errand that had brought her to a new part of town. She glimpsed an adult bookstore. Curiosity mixed with desire caused her to turn into the parking lot. And now, every few months, when the Urge became overwhelming, she came back.

Jessica avoided making any eye contact and walked straight to the video rooms in the back. Only one of the five booths seemed to be occupied. Jessica walked to the middle one and closed the door behind her. There was a small TV screen and a threadbare, padded bench. To her right, there was a small hole above the bench.

Jessica pulled out a few bills and fed them into the machine. The TV lit up and there were seven different movie options. 'Amateurs Double Down' caught her eye and she selected that movie.

The first scene had barely unfolded, a young Asian woman was giving blowjobs to two black men, when a finger tapped the hole in the booth's wall.

Jessica whispered, "Let me suck your cock."

The finger was replaced with a thin circumcised penis. Jessica knew it was the bookstore employee. She had sucked it enough times to know that. But he pretended not to know what she was doing and he never brought it up when she wasn't in a booth and for that she was grateful.

Jessica swirled her tongue around the head. She brought her right hand up and tickled the shaft with her nails. She heard a gasp on the other side of the thin wall and smiled. The warm velvet flesh was already hard and she began to deep throat him.

Something tugged at her consciousness. What was it?

She turned to the TV and nearly bit down on the cock in her mouth. Her mind scrambled in shock. She was on the TV! Her own groans came through the speakers as her naked body writhed between two men - one white and one black. Parker and Nifty. Those bastards hadn't given her the master copy after all. They must have sold it. She gasped for breath. She was hungrily devouring Nifty's cock as Parker began to finger her from behind.

If her husband saw this.

"Hey! Start sucking!" The male voice was harsh and broke through her shock.

Jessica tore her eyes away from the TV and realized she was still grasping the cock with her right hand. It was sticky from her drying saliva. Confusion tore at her insides.

"I said start sucking!"

Jessica turned so she could watch the TV as she leaned forward to resume giving head. The Urge pulled at her. A warmth of pleasure welling up as she developed a rhythm, going all the way down the shaft. And warm, salty tears began falling down her cheeks.

Lisa

Lisa looked at her doctor's examination report. Like her sisters, they had all tested negative for pregnancy and for STD's. Thank god. They had all taken the morning after pill as soon as the got back to U.S. soil and it seemed the men they were with were all clean.

She put the report away and finished drying her hair. Her two kids were at school which meant Lisa was naked. She had found herself preferring to be like this whenever possible.

Lisa pulled out a number she had scribbled onto a piece of paper. She stared at it a few minutes before carefully tapping out the phone number. Tension rumbled through her stomach. Would the others go for it? As the other phone rang, Lisa almost hung up. Almost. Before she could lose her nerve, however, someone picked up and a pleasant woman's voice said, "Hello. This is Sunny Travel Agency. How may I help you?"

"I'd like to make a reservation for a flight next summer. June 13th and to return June 18th."

"Destination?"

"St. Martin's Island." Lisa's hand trailed down her body before coming to rest on her pussy. She gently began to tickle up and down her labia.

"Getting an early start? Good for you." The travel agent laughed. "For two?"

"No, five please." Tingling echoed her fingers as they trailed up and down and the wonderful warmth began to build.