Reading Faces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers

"I'm just trying to be a good husband and show interest in what you do and buy. If you don't want to show it to me, then don't," I replied.

She went into the bedroom and brought out a cute and sexy black dress. "Here, I bought a dress," she said.

"It's pretty, I know you'll look gorgeous in it." It bothered me. It was a mini dress and low cut. I was afraid but not sure what to say.

"It kind of bothers me knowing you'll be looking that good," I replied. "I saw other packages, what else did you buy?"

She looked at me and went and brought in a couple of more bags. "Here, I bought some sexy pajamas for home," she replied with out looking at me. It meant she did plan on taking them.

The other bag contained a couple of shorts sets for the girls to wear to the amusement park with me Saturday. The girls smiled and kissed their mother for buying them something. She was that kind of mother, always thinking of the kids.

She gathered her packages back up and put them back in the bedroom. She then told the girls it was time to shower and get ready for bed. After putting them to bed she took a shower herself and I looked into one of the bags I had seen her bring in but not show me. In it were a sexy pair of black panties and a lacy black bra. They would go great with the dress she bought. Now I had to wonder why she didn't show them to me. Probably afraid I would get mad.

When she came out of the shower I told her I was going over to the club. I needed time to think of a counter plan. When I got home she was asleep.

Thursday:

I got up and kissed the girls and even kissed Lydia before going to the station. While on patrol I had an idea. I stopped by the corner flower shop and bought a bouquet of mixed flowers for Lydia. Her favorite flower was yellow carnations but I didn't want her to know these were from me.

I had the florist sign the card. "To a special lady. Can't wait till this weekend." I had it signed, "your friend," but no name. Lydia loved fresh flowers. Whenever she went to the store she always liked to buy a small bouquet and put them on the table. I told the flower shop to deliver them and if no one was home to just leave them on the porch.

I thought about those flowers all day. I also decided it was time to have my special talk with Lydia tonight. I had to tell her how I felt and why I had been the way I was for so many months. I just hope I hadn't waited too long.

When I got home Lydia had a small smile on her face as she set dinner on the table. I saw the bouquet of flowers on the table and asked her where they came from. She looked me in the eye and then looked away. She hesitated before answering then replied, "I stopped at the store and saw them in the flower department and bought them. Aren't they beautiful?" she asked.

"Yes, very pretty," I said. Now I was worried. She never mentioned the card and lied to me about where she got the flowers. I was truly hurting inside right now. I told Lydia that I needed to talk to her after we put the girls to bed tonight. It was very important that we talk.

She looked very puzzled at me but agreed to listen to what I had to say. I needed to tell her why I was the way I was. Why I had been acting strangely, hoping that she would understand. I felt I was losing her and God knows what would happen after going out with her friend on Friday.

The Talk:

"Lydia, I have to tell you what has been going on in my life. I've been holding it in too long. I talked to Helen and she told me . . ." Lydia interrupted me.

"Helen! Is she the one you're having an affair with? I always thought she was our friend. I can't hardly believe..." Now I interrupted Lydia.

"Affair? Helen and I didn't have an affair. Where did you ever get that idea?" I asked.

"You've been so distant for these last few months, I figured you were having an affair. I just didn't know who with," replied Lydia.

"Stop it! I haven't been having an affair. I had a problem coping with the after effects of one of my cases. I was sent to talk to Helen since she is our station's psychologist. She told me that I was talking to the wrong person - that I should be talking to you, and that's what I'm trying to do if you would please stop interrupting me with these affair accusations."

"I'm sorry for interrupting. I'll try to listen to what you have to say. I hope it's just not a ploy so I don't go out with my friends tomorrow."

I began my story about the murder and attempted suicide.

"About six months ago I came across a murder and attempted suicide. A very successful business man, about my age shot his two kids in the head and then fired multiple times into his wife. He then shot himself in the chest trying to commit suicide. A lot of this stuff I found out during the investigation.

"I couldn't understand why a man would kill his family and then try taking his own life. It tore me up inside when I came upon this scene. It was hard on Jean also. We don't get too many cases like this one.

"When I found the man alive I wanted to shoot him myself. Those poor little kids never knew what hit them. I guess that is good in a sense but they never had a chance to live their dreams. I kept thinking of Keira and Brittney. It was such a horrible sight to see.

"When I came home that night I made love to you and hugged the girls. It was something I'll never forget. I just couldn't understand at the time why a man would do that. When I talked to some of his neighbors and co-workers they all said they had the perfect marriage. They were always happy and hardly ever argued. Again, it was a lot like our marriage.

"It was two days later when I finally had a chance to talk to the husband. I called them John and Jane Doe during the investigation. The shot to his chest was self-inflicted like we thought. He missed his heart by a few millimeters.

"The first thing he said to me - he asked me to kill him. He didn't want to live. He said to unplug his life support. He told me that he had always thought they had a great marriage. He never in his life dreamed that his wife would have an affair behind his back. He thought they had the perfect marriage. They were married for ten years, just about the same as us. I remember him saying he thought his life was perfect; the perfect wife and great kids. There were no financial worries and there was a lot of love in the family.

"He was away on business and wasn't supposed to be home for two more days. He got his business finished early and caught a redeye flight home to surprise the family. When he got home there was a strange car in the driveway so he parked in the front of the house. He could see the only light on in the house was in his bedroom.

"He quietly got out of his car and unlocked the front door and walked in. He could hear moans coming from the bedroom. He slowly walked by his kids room, their doors were closed, and walked toward his bedroom. He peeked in and saw his wife spread-eagled on the bed and a man fucking her as hard as he could. She kept saying she wanted more cock.

"He stood there a moment frozen in his tracks as he watched his wife having sex with this man. He told me that he had no idea what to do. It was something he never thought he would ever have to respond too. 'They never even noticed me,' he said. He backed out of the hallway, his mind was complete mush as he went out the door and got into his car and drove to his office.

"When he arrived at the office he opened his safe and took out his revolver and a few extra bullets, then drove back to his house. He had no idea how long the round trip took but when he got to his house his wife was kissing the man. His wife went back into the house and the man drove away. John followed him about forty miles into the next town. He followed him into a parking garage and when the man got out, John shot him four times in his pelvic region. The victim fell back into his car and John drove home.

"Before he entered his house he made sure he reloaded his gun. He told me he had no idea what he was thinking as he entered his house the second time. Everyone was sleeping. He opened the door to his kid's room and shot them both one time in the middle of the forehead.

"When I asked him why he shot his two innocent children he stated, "I didn't want them to grow up with everyone knowing their mother was a slut and their father a killer. What kind of life would that have been?

"For some reason he thought killing them was better for them. His wife heard the shots and was in her bedroom doorway when he came toward her. She cried out, "No, John no! He fired a shot into each of her breasts and as she fell on the bed, he fired a third shot into her head.

"Turning the gun on himself he aimed it at his heart, but as I mentioned, it barely missed his heart. He tried to fire a second shot to his head but the gun misfired because it was out of bullets. He fell to the floor and that's when we arrived. One of the neighbors had heard gunshots and called 911.

"We didn't know that the two shootings were related. I went over to the other precinct and we compared notes. Clyde Fowler was the other victim's name. He was a salesman for the company Jane Doe worked for. He was married with three children and lived in Baltimore. No one knows if this was the first time the two of them were together.

"Every time I thought of that family in the last six months, I thought about us."

"Jerry, surely you don't think that I would do such a thing. How could you?" asked Lydia. She had tears in her eyes.

"It's not only about you. It's more about me. What would I do if that happened to me? I carry a gun for a living. Could I just crack or lose my mind like John and go on a shooting spree? Is it possible I could shoot the three most important people in my life? It scares me terribly.

"Lately I've been watching you and you seemed to have changed. We don't talk anymore. I know you have lied to me lately, or at least not told me the total truth. I can't ever remember you ever lying to me before. In the last few months you have been dressing sexier. Now I'm worried about losing you and how I will react. I think I love you too much. It's a fine line between love and obsession.

"I just wanted you to know what I've been thinking the last few months. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and soul, always have."

I looked up and Lydia was crying. She didn't say a word and ran into the bathroom. I didn't know why she was crying. I had just spilt my heart out to her and she's crying. Did she do something wrong? Did I say something I shouldn't have? I was a nervous wreck. I decided to go to the club and leave Lydia to herself. Maybe she had some thinking to do. I know I had done my best and was honest with her. I just hope she felt the same.

When I got back from the club the house was dark and Lydia was sleeping or at least it looked that way. I decided to sleep on the couch. I didn't want any more confrontations that night.

Friday:

I woke up early Friday morning and got dressed quickly. I kissed the girls goodbye and told Lydia through the bathroom door that I would be home at 6:00 to take care of the girls while she went out with her friends. I didn't wait for a reply; I just got in my car and left.

It wasn't the greatest day for me. I guess I took it out on the people I stopped. No warning, no Mr. Nice Cop. I gave out tickets left and right. I was glad when my shift was over. I was done till Monday. I headed home to God knows what. I wasn't sure what to expect. I pictured my wife being all dressed up in that sexy black dress for someone else. It kind of pissed me off while I thought about it.

I opened the front door and could smell dinner on the table. Lydia greeted me at the door in a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. She reached up and pulled my head down to her and she kissed me. "Welcome home, Honey," she said.

"What's going on? Shouldn't you be getting ready to go out with your friends?" I asked.

Keira and Brittney came running in and hugged me. "Daddy, Mommy's going to go to the amusement park with us tomorrow. She said she would rather be with us than her old friends," replied Keira.

"Is this true, Lydia? What changed your mind?" I asked.

"I gave it a lot of thought last night and today and I thought your Plan B would be a lot more fun. I'll tell you my side of the story later. Right now dinner is getting cold and you don't like cold steak."

"My favorite dinner twice in one week? There really is a God," I laughed.

We all went in and ate dinner. The girls told me what they did at school that day and then Lydia told me about her day. When they asked me about my day I told them that a lot of people got tickets for speeding.

Lydia smiled at me and said, "Well, you can't marry any of them because you're already married." We laughed and the girls just looked at us kind of odd.

After dinner the girls went and got their suitcases and started packing them for our trip to the park. Lydia laughed, as they wanted to take all their toys. "No, girls, you can only take one toy to play with in the car while we travel. You need a change of clothes and your nightclothes. Don't forget your swim suits if you want to go in the pool at the motel."

"We can go swimming in the pool?" asked Brittney.

I looked over at two happy little girls. "We'll ride rides and swim in the pool and eat at any restaurant you want. It's our family weekend," I replied.

The girls were jumping and screaming when Lydia finally got them calmed down and tucked in for the night. I was sitting on the couch waiting for Lydia to talk to me. She came in and sat down on the chair next to me.

Lydia Speaks:

"I'm sorry for crying yesterday. I was crying for so many reasons. Jerry, I love you. I thought that you had a girlfriend and I didn't know how to deal with it.

"I remember you making love to me about six months ago and telling me about a murder/suicide. I didn't know any of the particulars because you stopped talking to me. I waited about a week but you stopped talking to me altogether. I guess it must have been after you talked to the husband.

"I was mad yesterday when you said you pictured me cheating on you. I thought you trusted me more than that. Then I begin to think of what you were going through. You shouldn't have gone through that alone. You should have come and talked to me and we could have worked it out. I thought you were cheating and you thought I was cheating. All because we stopped talking to each other.

"About the sexy clothes you said I was wearing. I was worried that you were falling out of love with me and maybe you thought I gained too much weight. I started exercising and lost fifteen pounds and bought some new clothes hoping you would notice but you never did. At least I thought you never did. The only sex we had was when I initiated it and then you didn't make love. You just hurried to get off. Last Monday I think you did it for some sort of revenge because I wanted to go out. It hurt, both my body and my pride. I don't like that side of you.

"I stopped talking to you because every time I said something you yelled at me. I can't tell you how much that hurt me. You never raised your voice to me before. Now I was afraid to ask you anything. Then you started stopping at the club most every night. I knew something was wrong but didn't know how to fix it. You wouldn't talk to me.

"You bought me the flowers, didn't you? Why didn't you tell me? I was scared to death when I received them. You know I like yellow carnations, so I knew you did it for spite. Why did you do it?"

"I wanted to see if you had a boyfriend or lover. I was hoping you would tell me about it when I got home. Instead, you lied and said you bought them yourself," I responded. "The same thing goes for when I asked you who all was going out and you lied to me then too. Why did you lie to me?"

"I didn't want to lie but I was scared. I didn't know how you would have responded. Remember, you haven't talked to me either."

"So we're talking now. Tell me about it. Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"My God, no! You're my love, my only love. I did want to tell you about a guy that was hitting on me but was half afraid to since you've been so distant.

"You know how we kid around with our friends and tell off color jokes and all. There's a new guy, Matt, who recently joined our staff. I don't know anything about him but when he started to come on to me I told him to forget it, that I was a happily married woman. He lay back for awhile and I thought everything was okay.

"When Sally asked me to go out with the group last Monday I figured why not. You said no to me and we haven't gone out in months, so I told her yes. Later that day she told me Matt was going because I was going. It bothered me because I didn't want anything to do with him. Sally told me there were a whole lot of people going, I guess around eight of us. Only two were men, Matt, and Bill who was going to take his wife. So I figured I was safe with the numbers. I wanted to ask you to go but you said no the last three times I asked you and I ended up not going either.

"I didn't tell you his name because I was afraid you would get mad at me and freak out. On Thursday when I got the flowers, I thought they were from Matt. I wasn't sure what to do. I've never received flowers from anyone but you. When you came home and asked me where they came from, I freaked out. If they weren't from you then Matt must have sent them. I was too afraid to tell you so I lied to you. I'm so sorry, I felt so bad lying to you but I wasn't sure what to do.

"This morning I went up to Matt and yelled at him. I told him that I was happily married and loved my husband and to stop sending me flowers or anything else. He looked at me and said that he never sent me flowers. That's when I realized it was you. I felt kind of stupid but I told Matt to make sure he never did or I'd send my husband to have a talk with him."

"Jerry, I love you with all my heart. There is no one else, there never has been and never will be. I need for you to know that," said Lydia.

"I know, I love you too and only you," I replied.

"No, Jerry, you don't understand. These aren't just words. Look me in the eyes. I know you can read my face so stare at me and listen. Jerry, I love you and only you. Do you see the truth in my face?"

I knew she was telling me the truth, I could see it in her face. I leaned forward and kissed her passionately. "I see the truth and I honestly believe you," I replied.

We got up and went to bed. She slipped on her new baby doll pajamas that she had bought. I just stripped except for my boxers. I got us each a glass of soda and we watched a little TV while lying on the bed.

After a few minutes Lydia's hand slipped into my boxers and pulled out my cock. She started stroking me. Did it ever feel good! Her hand was pumping up and down getting me harder and harder.

"I thought we were going to do that in the motel tomorrow?" I asked.

"There is plenty more love where this came from," she replied.

She slid off her bottoms and lowered herself down on my hot cock. Slow and methodical, up and down, up and down she rode my cock. I could see it in her face, she was loving it and so was I. I reached up and pulled her top off and took an ice cube out of my soda and rubbed it on her nipples. After getting them hard she leaned forward and I sucked on them. She sat back up and rubbed pelvis against pelvis. I could see and feel her coming. I reached down and grabbed her by the hips and shot my load deep within her.

When her pussy stopped pulsating she rolled off of me and we turned off the TV and cuddled. It was something we hadn't done in a long time.

Our love life was back to normal.

The rest of our weekend went great. We enjoyed our time with the girls and at night we let the girls have the big bed. Then we closed the bedroom door and slept on the sofa bed. We didn't get much sleep but it was well worth it. We made love like we used to.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers