Reading His Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,396 Followers

"Sure, I suppose but there's nothing to do."

"I'm sorry I woke you up."

"You didn't wake me up. I was having a dream."

"About who?"

"What do you mean?"

"About who? I thought I heard you call out a name."

"I did?"

"I couldn't make out that name. Anna maybe. Who's that?"

"Must be my dream girl."

"If you have a girlfriend or a fiancée you don't have to hide it from me."

"I know. Actually I've been hiding something."

Kelly felt her heart skip a beat. Was her brother going to tell her about the chest and all the things he did that went into it?

"Yes, Albert."

"I can't get married. Helen is still my wife."

"I don't understand."

"Just because she doesn't live her doesn't me we aren't still married and if she would have gone to the courts to ask for a dissolution then they would have informed me."

"Wow. So she's just gone. And you don't know where she is?"

"Not a clue."

"She doesn't have to be the one to ask the courts. You could go do it. Then you'd be ..."

"Kelly, I know that. I don't want to do it."

"Why not?"

"It's complicated."

"But you'd be so much happier if ..."

"I'm happy the way I am now. Don't try to play matchmaker with me. This is the life I've chosen."

"You chose this for me. Because of me. You've spent so long taking care of me. Maybe it's time I take care of you."

"If I do it, if I ever do it, it has to be in my own time."

"You know, Ruby, the girl down at the ... " Kelly saw a smile come to her brother's face as he heard the name. But even as he was smiling he was shaking his head. "She's very pretty. And I'm sure if you showed an interest she'd come to like you very easily."

"I'm too old for her."

"No you're not. You're only three and thirty."

"And you are going to be twenty before you know it. I've put the word out that I won't commit murder anymore if a man comes calling on you."

"It's not my time yet."

"Well. ... Neither one of us will be making any good time tomorrow if we don't get any sleep."

Kelly's brother kissed her on the forehead and saw her to her room. The last thing Kelly thought about that night was the taste of her brother's cum in her mouth. She was wondering if there really had been an after taste or if she'd simply gotten used to the taste that quickly. Now that she was asking it she wanted to find out. The more she thought about it the more she thought that the initial taste wasn't really that bad. She had been startled is all. She convinced herself that she wanted to taste it again.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,396 Followers
12