Reading Is Fundamental

Story Info
She gives him a treat between the aisles.
820 words
3.95
17.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wore a low-cut blouse that was black. the sphagetti straps would be revealed occasionally through a pull over sweater that barely covered her from the front. the contour of it's shape accentuated her bust-line and made it hard not to stare. Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun, and the way she kept looking at me made it clear that she hadn't asked me here just to help her find a book.

"I've been having such a hard time with this project." Her voice was crackling with anticipation and a hint of nervousness.

"Do you think you might be able to help me out with something else while we're here?"

I hesitated for a moment, partially out of nervousness, but mostly out of desire to stretch out whatever was coming next to fully enjoy it's impact...

"Sure... I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to help you out. What was it that you had in mind?"

"I was hoping you could read me to me while I focus my attention on something..."

I was beginning to get the idea of what it was she was suggesting, and I felt the blood swelling my member slightly with every word.

"I was hoping that you could read to me, just pick something from the shelf and I want do something for you that I've been wanting to do for a long time. I know how you feel about me, and you've been very flirtatious with me for the last few weeks. I don't want you to think I'm not interested."

I felt my arm reach for the shelf and randomly pull a book off it's shelf; "Fools Die" practically sprung into my hand.. I opened to the first page and started reading: "Listen to me. I will tell you the truth about a man's life. I will tell you the truth about his love for women. That he never hates them. Already you think I'm on the wrong track. Stay with me. really - I'm a master of magic."

She knelt down between my legs, standing in the middle of the isle, completely exposed on 2 sides, but with all the knowledge in the fiction section protecting what she was about to do from being exposed to the rest of the library-going public.

"I've wanted you in my mouth for so long."

With that, she proceeded to unzip my pants and skillfully retrieved my cock from it's hiding place. It stood at attention and stared her in the eye as if daring her to do something about it's presence.

Which she promptly did...

Her soft lips wrapped around the head of my penis and licked the underside with her tongue before taking me a little bit deeper into her mouth.

She stopped only to mouth the words: "keep reading to me."

"Ah, what joy the true artist feels when he finally becomes a crook. It's out in the open now"..... it felt so good... Her attentiveness.. Her desire to please me, the way she really did need me in her mouth... The feeling of total pleasure. It was hard to keep going, but I knew it was what she wanted, so I did."

I was having trouble concentrating. The words started to blur on the page. I pressed on, as she took me in.

"The intimate lives of the giants of our culture. One crazy bastard especially. The classy world. So now we have the poor struggling genius world, the crooked world, and the classy literary world. All this is laced with plenty of sex, some complicated ideas you won't be hit over with and may even find interesting."

I kept trying to focus on the pages, but feeling her lips stroking up and down my shaft was becoming too much for me to bear.

I wanted to fuck her so badly at this point, but she had other ideas in mind.

"I want you to come in my mouth", more of a command than a request.

She could sense that I was worked up and at the point of no return. She returned her attention to my swollen member. I watched her head rhythmically bob back and forth on my shaft, each motion sending waves of pleasure down my body all the way to my toes.


I couldn't read any longer. I felt a searing pleasure coming from the base of my penis and up through the center of my body. I grabbed her shoulders and she went deeper down on me.

I felt the rush and my eyes involuntarily went back and i felt the waves of orgasm overcome me, sending a shiver down my spine and come flowing from my cock. She didn't miss a beat and only slowed once the convulsions had stopped.

She removed me from her mouth, gently kissed my member on it's head and stated plainly:

"Reading really is fundamental".