Reading My Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Jodi," I groaned grabbing her wrist as her fingers, pressed right on my clit sending such powerful sensations through my entire body. One of my arms went round her neck as my other hand caressed and stroked her gorgeous breasts and nipples. I was gone. I was hers, I had given in completely and now I was Jodi's to do with as she wished. Her hand went inside my gym pants, it slid down inside my thong and found the bareness of my clit and the wetness of my pussy. With one hand she rubbed me all round that magically sensitive place whilst the other grabbed the waist of my trousers and pulled them down. I did not object one bit and in fact I helped her by lifting my bottom up and pushing on one side of the pants. They slid down to just beneath my knees. She rubbed me through the thinness of my thong, then inside it and then pushed that down so it was round my thighs.

"God you are so lovely," she cooed looking at my thin landing strip and soaked pussy.

Lifting her body from mine she stood up, fiddling with the belt and zip on her tight jeans. I watched almost mesmerised as she undid the zip down and pushed her jeans down so they were round her ankles.

It was just as she was sliding her panties down that I heard the front door opening. Panicking, I went to grab my clothes as Jodi looked over her shoulder and we both saw at the same time Sara walking into the conservatory.