Reading the Defense Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave it on." His voice was ragged, the words struggled to flee his mouth.

She whispered back to him, "You've still got your jeans on." The soft tone of her voice broke through the heady cloud of lust that he was floating on. He broke away from her to undo the zipper and strip himself of all unnecessary clothes. Samantha was still stroking her own skin, damp from perspiration. Gabe slid behind her and when she tried twisting to face him, he placed a hand on her hip and latched his mouth on her neck. His hand moved the material of the skirt and he lifted her leg so that it hooked behind his leg, her back to his chest. The uneven sound of Samantha's breathing was threatening to push him over; he needed to feel her and was ready to bury himself in her. Turning her head to the side, she whimpered while seeking his lips. The sound killed all of his sense of control, leaning forward he kissed her as he thrust into her from behind. Samantha nearly screamed aloud at the overwhelming pleasure that was filling her.

Samantha's head thrashed to the other side, breaking the kiss as Gabe kept pushing his hips harder into her. His fingers pressing so deeply into her skin, he was afraid she would bruise but as he felt her quivering every time he pulled nearly all of the way out, he didn't care. Samantha was crying out to him, begging for more. Wanting to get deeper, to please her shameless requests, he shifted his hand to lift her leg higher and hold it in place. Sweat was beading at his temples, and he was grunting loudly as he used her body so brazenly. She grabbed his hand near her knee and moved it so that together their fingers played where they were joined. Gabe was about to blow over, but somehow managed to hold back.

He couldn't get enough of her and knew three days apart was going to feel like an eternity. Samantha nearly lost herself as he pulled out and rolled on top of her, immediately she wrapped her legs around his waist and lifted up trying to get him back inside of her. Looking down at her, he could see her chest heaving and drove into her in a single move. His thrusting grew erratic but she moved with him without any trouble, his breathing was rough with each plunge. With her eyes locked on his, she wailed out in ecstasy. Following right behind her, he pushed a couple of more times before he felt the tremors creep up his body before spilling out of him in a low growl.

Seconds, minutes or even hours later; he didn't know and didn't care how much time had passed until he rolled off of her. Sitting up, Samantha reached for the clasp of the bra and managed to get the garment off.

Gabe looked over at her through half-lidded yet still very curious eyes. "I think this can be left for you-- but I'm keeping the skirt."