Ready and Rough

Story Info
There's nothing loving or tender about this couple's fun.
3.6k words
4.48
31.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers

The key was where she had told him it would be. Slowly and quietly, he let himself in through the front door. The house was silent but, just as he was about to call out, he noticed the handwritten sign saying "Come on upstairs. I'm a little tied up... "

He made his way upstairs, trying to make as little sound as possible. When he reached her bedroom door, he cast a quick glance inside and had to stifle a chuckle. Lying there naked on her bed, she really was tied up, or, to be completely accurate, she had handcuffed herself to the rails of the headboard. The blindfold was an added detail.

Pausing only to undress quickly, he tiptoed into the bedroom. He had almost made it to the foot of the bed when a squeaky floorboard betrayed his presence.

"Is that you?" she asked a little nervously.

He laughed. "What would you do if it wasn't?"

"Probably not much," she replied, "given my current predicament and everything."

"Fair point," he said as he climbed on to the end of the bed.

"So, since I'm entirely at your mercy, what do you plan doing to me?" she asked.

"Well, I thought I might just start here," he said as he leant forward and began teasing her nipples with is tongue.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she breathed, "my tits do like attention."

He didn't reply; he simply flicked his tongue over one, then the other, sucking each one in turn into his mouth.

As he licked and sucked on her nipples, he reached down and began running a finger through the soft curls on her mound. Anticipation built within her as his finger moved slowly closer and closer to her pussy. With each flick of his tongue on her nipples, she could feel herself growing moister as his finger worked its way towards its goal

As he worked his finger closer, he could feel the heat from her pussy; he could almost sense how wet it would be. Moving his hand slightly to one side, he bypassed her clit and began stroking the insides of her thighs. She squirmed as his fingers approached but never quite touched her increasingly moist and enflamed lower lips.

"You are such a fucking tease!" she complained as, again and again, his fingers moved towards her pussy, only to retreat just when it seemed that, this time, contact was inevitable.

"Now, now. Be patient!" he chided as she struggled beneath him, trying to push herself against his fingers, "there's no hurry now is there?"

"I guess... I guess not," she sighed, frustration evident in her voice.

"Good!" he replied, "Because now that you're nicely warmed up, it's my turn now..."

"Ooooh, you bastard!" she moaned as he withdrew his fingers, giving her nipples a final flick of his tongue.

He quickly moved up and knelt beside her head. He reached out and turned her face towards him with one hand, as he pressed the head of his cock against her lips with the other. She opened her mouth and he forced his cock between her lips. She spluttered as, with one hand still on the back of her head, he began to fuck her mouth.

As his cock thrust between her lips, she began to suck, working her tongue over its thickly veined underside. Occasionally he would drive the head of his cock deep into the back of her throat, causing her to choke briefly. Her eyes watered, and she could feel the blindfold become damp against her face. It was, however, nowhere near to being as wet as her pussy was now. His rough treatment was just what she wanted and she hoped he would be every bit as rough when he came to fuck her.

As he drove his cock into her mouth, he reached down between her legs. Her back arched as he easily slid two fingers into her and he felt the walls of her pussy tighten around them. He began to work his fingers in and out, forcing them into her pussy with the same rhythm with he forced his cock into her mouth.

Every now and then, he would slip his fingers from her pussy and rub her juices on his shaft or on her lips. Occasionally he would spread her juices over her nipples and would be rewarded by her sucking his cock harder.

With his fingers invading her pussy as he continued to mercilessly fuck her mouth, she felt the first stirrings of her impending climax. As the sensations grew steadily inside her, she wanted to cry out but was prevented by the thick cock that filled her now aching mouth. Tiny rippling contractions began in her womb. They grew stronger with each thrust and twist of his fingers; with every stroke of his cock. Unable to move her hands, she began to kick her feet, her body shaking as her orgasm ignited. No longer conscious of anything else, she surrendered herself to the sensations, letting the waves of her climax carry her away.

As his own climax approached, he took her orgasm as his cue. He pulled his cock from between her lips and began to stroke it furiously. "I... I'm going to cum all... all over your lovely big t... tits!" he gasped.

With her throat too raw and her jaw too stiff to respond, she simply nodded. While she regretted him not cumming in her mouth, she was grateful that her jaw and throat were being allowed some relief.

"Here it cums!" he cried as his cock erupted, sending jets of thick cum over her breasts.

"Mmmm, yes," she sighed hoarsely as she felt the warmth of his cum on her skin. Almost instinctively she tried to reach down to rub the thick, creamy liquid into her skin, but the cuffs around her wrists prevented her.

Once again, he turned her face towards him. This time the last of his load dribbled from his cock as he pressed the head to her lips. She flicked her tongue over the slit, tasting his rich, salty flavour. "Mmm, you taste good," she purred softly before wrapping her lips around the head of his cock and sucking the last drops of his load into her mouth.

He laughed and pulled his cock from her mouth. "Now to see how good you taste," he said as he moved down the bed and positioned himself between her thighs. He dipped his head. She could feel the warmth of his breath against her enflamed lower lips as he moved closer.

Instead of diving straight in, he began to kiss the insides of her thighs. Her lower lips glistened with her juices. The scent of her rich nectar filled his senses as he slowly ran his tongue up the insides of her thighs, pulling away just before his tongue could brush against her moist folds.

"Eat me! Don't tease me!" she moaned, her voice still hoarse. She pushed her hips back, drying desperately to press her pussy against his mouth.

He laughed. "In a hurry are we? Have you got someone else waiting?" he taunted.

"N... noooooo," she moaned, "I... I just want to feel your tongue on my pussy"

He laughed again; then continued his slow teasing, his mouth coming close to but never quite touching her pussy. Her complaints became increasingly urgent as her frustration mounted.

"Eat my fucking pussy!" she moaned as the suspense became unbearable. Suddenly, without any warning, she felt his tongue graze her lower lips. "Ooooohhhhhh!" she sighed, "Ohhhhhh yesssss!"

Slipping his tongue between her moist lower lips, he lightly nuzzled her pussy. Her juices flowed out and he lapped them into his mouth.

"Mmmm, you taste particularly good," he said, savouring the flavour of her essence before returning to his task. His tongue darted in and out of her pussy and she squirmed in response to his tongue's ministrations, moaning and sighing with pleasure as the sensations in her pussy spread over her.

As he moved his tongue to her clit, he raised his hands to her breasts. As he flicked his tongue over her sensitive bulb, he began rubbing his cum into her skin, spreading it over her.

"That's sooooo, good!" she moaned, rocking her hips to grind her pussy against his mouth, "it feels so dirty. I love feeling like a dirty bitch!"

He began to squeeze her nipples as his tongue beat against her clit. Once again, she felt a familiar glow begin to spread over her.

As his tongue teased her clit, he reached down with one hand and slid the tips of two fingers into her pussy, while his other hand still played with he breasts. "Oh fuck yes!" she moaned, pushing back to let his fingers penetrate her more deeply. He twisted his fingers inside her, coating them with her juices as his tongue continued to lap over her clit. Suddenly, he pulled them out and his hand returned to her breast. She moaned as he anointed her nipple with her juices.

Repeating the process with the fingers of one hand, then the other, he coated her breasts with her juices as his tongue lashed her clit. "Ohhhh I love that," she sighed as he rubbed her juices into the soft skin of her breasts, "It makes me feel like such a dirty whore!"

With his mouth feasting on her pussy and his fingers spreading the mixture of his cum and her juices over her breasts, she felt the first rippling tremors of another approaching climax spread through her pussy. The sensations quickly grew stronger as his tongue lashed her clit. She tossed her head from side to side as the pressure for release mounted. She pushed her hips forward, increasing the friction as the tip of his tongue flicked her throbbing clit, intensifying her sensations as the contractions spread from her pussy to her womb.

"Oh fuck, yesssss! That's it! Don't stop!" she cried, struggling to force the words out as her body began to shake. He reached up and tugged on her nipples as his tongue lashed her clit, causing her to cry out as the pain increased her pleasure. "Ooooooooh, fuck!" she cried, "I'm cummmmming!"

Her body thrashed. Writhing on the bed, thrusting her hips, she ground her pussy against his mouth, pressing his tongue firmly against her clit. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oooooooooohhhhhhh!" she moaned as she surrendered to her climax.

Slowly circling her clit with his tongue, he fed her climax, keeping her at boiling point as her orgasm peaked, subsided, then peaked again. Her juices flooded his mouth. She moaned and cried out, becoming louder and more vocal as he drove her on.

As the waves of her orgasm rose and fell, he continued to gently flick his tongue over her clit. Her body shook uncontrollably as intense pleasure gripped her. Drained beyond endurance by the intensity of her release, she managed to weakly gasp, "No more. Oh fuck, please, no more."

As he moved up beside her, he spotted the keys to her handcuffs. He quickly undid them then slowly, almost tenderly, pushed the blindfold away from over her eyes.

"Fuck me; that was good..." she sighed

"I fully intend to fuck you," he replied, "but I think you need to get your breath back first."

"Hell, yeah, that was just a bit intense."

"So glad to have been of service," he said coyly.

"Oh, you haven't finished servicing me yet," she replied. "Give me a few seconds to get myself together, and then I'll bring your cock back to life so you can finish what you've started."

"Somehow, I don't think I'll need too much encouragement," he said.

"I hope not! After all that licking and fingering, my cunt is ready for a good fucking. Now, lie down," she demanded.

He rolled on to his back and she quickly climbed on top of him. Smiling, she leaned forward to kiss him as his hands roamed all over her body. His hands reached up to cup and squeeze her large, firm breasts as their lips pressed together.

She sat up and pushed him away. "My turn now, or do you want me to cuff you?"

"Up to you," he replied.

She laughed. "I would, but I can't be arsed faffing about with them."

She gave him a wicked grin then leaned forward, her breasts rubbing against his face. His tongue snaked out, licking over their soft skin. She gave a girlish laugh as she shook her body, jiggling and bouncing her breasts against his face, smothering him in her cleavage.

Slowly, she began to work her way down his firm, well muscled body. The fine hairs on his chest rubbed against her erect nipples, adding to her growing excitement.

She proceeded to tease him. He moaned as she kissed his stomach, her breasts rubbing against the insides of his thighs, his cock sliding between her firm, fleshy globes. She smiled up at him as she reached down to press her breasts together, squashing his cock between them.

"Oh, that's so good!" he gasped as he rocked slowly back and forth, his cock sliding between her breasts.

"Glad you approve," she replied coyly before flicking her tongue over his head of his cock as it poked from her cleavage; groaning as she coated it with a warm film of saliva.

"Damn!" he sighed, "Oh fuck yes!" he gasped as she took the swollen head of his cock into her mouth and slowly slid her lips along his shaft. As she worked her mouth back and forth she let her teeth drag lightly against his cock, her tongue swirling over its surface. His hips bucked slightly, forcing his cock deeper into her hot and hungry mouth. "Oh, fuck!" he moaned as she took the head into the back of her throat and swallowed repeatedly.

Letting his cock slip from her mouth, she teased it with her breasts once more, letting them swing back and forth, brushing over its surface. "I bet you're just dying to fuck me, aren't you?" she asked in a voice made husky with arousal.

"Yes!" he gasped, strain evident in his voice.

"Yes, what?" she teased, her fingers tightening their grip around his shaft.

"Yes, I want to fuck you," he groaned.

"Ask nicely," she taunted; a wicked sparkle in her eyes.

"Please will you let me fuck you?" he asked.

She put on an artful display of pondering his request. Her hand still stroked his thick, throbbing cock. "You'll have to do better than that, I'm afraid" she chided with feigned innocence.

He groaned again. The tension in his body was excruciatingly intense. "Please," he begged, "Words cannot describe just how much I want to feel my cock inside your hot, tight, little pussy."

She laughed then leaned forward to give him a kiss.

She quickly turned around, her back towards him as she straddled his legs. "You just lie back and enjoy the view for now," she purred as she reached back between her legs to grip his shaft. "Mmmm, yesssss!" she sighed as she flicked Adam's knob over her swollen lips and clit, coating it in her juices.

She teased herself for several moments before guiding the swollen head of his cock towards the warm, wet entrance of her pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhh!" she sighed as she pushed her hips back, feeling herself stretch around him as she lowered herself slowly on to his cock.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped as felt the moist warmth of her pussy engulf his manhood as she impaled herself on its length.

"Oh God, yes!" she moaned, "You feel sooo good inside me! So big! Sooo hard! Mmmmmmm..."

Slowly at first then gradually increasing her pace, she rocked her hips back and forth. He watched as his cock slid in and out of her pussy with a soft, wet squelching sound. She flexed the walls of her pussy around his cock, milking his shaft inside her. "God, I love it when you do that," he moaned as the sensations added to his increasing tension. Looking back over her shoulder, she smiled as she clenched her pelvic muscles even tighter.

He sighed as she rode his cock with increasing abandon, coating his cock with the warm wetness of her juices as she impaled herself on its length. His hips began to buck, driving his cock deeper into her pussy as she slid up and down.

"Mmmm, this is nice," she said as she ground herself against him, "but I want something rougher."

"Anything in particular?" he enquired coyly

She slid off his cock and looked back at him. "Well, since I'm on all fours, why don't you take me hard from behind?"

He moved into position behind her .He grabbed her hips and pulled her back on to him as he drove forward.

"Fuck yes! That's it! Fuck me hard!" she moaned as he began to thrust in and out. As his cock plunged into her, she pushed her hips back to meet him, taking in him deeper.

"Do you like this?" he asked as he pounded her from behind.

"Fuck, I do, I do!" she moaned.

Without warning he brought one hand down hard on the cheek of her arse.

"Ohhh!" she sobbed, do that again.

"What? This?" he asked as his hand connected her arse cheek again.

"Mmmm, yes!" she moaned.

"Do you like to be spanked?" he asked as, once again, his hand smacked against her.

"Fuck yes!" she cried, Slap my arse!" Spank it hard"

He did as she demanded, bringing his hand down with a resounding slap on the upturned cheeks of her bum. The stinging pain of his slaps brought tears to her eyes but they were tears of pleasure as much as pain, she could feel her arse cheek turning red and loved how dirty it made her feel.

In and out, over and over, he stabbed his thick cock mercilessly into her increasingly tender pussy. She reached back between her legs and began to rub her clit furiously, eliciting ever more powerful sensations.

"That lovely red arse of yours looks like it could do with a cock up it," he said suddenly.

"Mmmm, yes please," she replied.

"What did you say?" he asked, smacking her again.

"I... Uh... I said, yes please."

"You... want... me... to... fuck... your... arse?" he asked, punctuating each word with another stinging slap.

"Yes! Fuck my arse!" she sobbed, tears stinging in her eyes. "Stick your great big cock in my arse and fuck it hard!"

He pulled out, leaving her pussy feeling empty. Using his fingers, he lubricated her tight rear hole with my juices. She bit her lip to stifle a moan as his swollen head of his cock pressed against her rear opening. She felt her arsehole yield to the steady pressure of his cock as it began to push into her.

"Ohhh, ahhh!" she sighed as first the head and then the shaft worked their way into her tight rear opening.

"Oh fuck!" they moaned in unison as he slowly sank his cock, inch by inch, into her arse.

She pushed her hips back slowly, taking him into her until, at last, his cock was buried root deep in her arse. He placed his hands on her hips and paused, partially to let her become accustomed to having him inside her and partially to savour the sensation of feeling his cock gripped deep within her arse.

"Oh God, that feels good!" he sighed as he began to work his cock in and out.

"Mmmmmmm," was all the reply she could muster as she revelled in the intense and deliciously dirty sensations of having her tight rear hole filled with his cock.

His cock plunged into the tight confines of her back-passage over and over, increasing in force with every thrust. "Yes," she urged, "Fuck my arse. Go on fuck it!"

She forced her hips back to meet his thrusts as his cock sawed in and out of her arsehole.

"Oh God," ne moaned, "it's so tight. Your arse is so fucking tight!"

Her legs began to tremble as the force of his strokes increased. His breathing was ragged as his cock surged deep into her bowels.

"Yes! Ohhhh yessssss! Fuck my arse!" she cried as he slammed into her, his balls slapping against her enflamed pussy lips with every stroke.

She fingered her pussy and rubbed her clit as he repeatedly plunged into her back-passage. Reaching forward, he grabbed her breasts as they swung beneath her, squeezing them and teasing her nipples with his fingers as he buggered her mercilessly.

She could feel another climax as he impaled her arse with his cock. Her throbbing clit felt raw as she rubbed it furiously with her fingers.

"Oh... Ohhh fuck! I... I can't hold on!" he cried as he felt his own climax approach.

She drove her fingers deep into her pussy, pressing her thumb firmly against her clit as his fingers tightened around her nipples.

"Yessssssssssssss!" she sobbed.

"Oh fuck!" he cried.

At the last moment, he pulled out. Staggering round in front of her, he pointed his cock at her face stroking it rapidly.

"Fuuuucccckkkk!" he groaned as his cock erupted, spewing its load over her face and neck.

"Mmmmm," she sighed as his cum dribbled down her chin and on to her breasts.

Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers
12