Ready Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
driphoney
driphoney
79 Followers

As he felt her shuddering and jerking with her second orgasm, need tore through him and he thrust hard, driving into her over and over, shot after shot of come erupting from him, coating her insides.

Spent, Deonne leaned back against his chest feeling it rise and fall as Kevin finished pumping, his dick softening inside her. Reaching one arm over her shoulder seeking his head, she tenderly rubbed the side of his face.

"I can't take you anywhere, you naughty boy," she whispered and they both snickered.

"I do seem to recall the farmer's daughter ordering me to, and I quote, 'Fuck me'. So, better get your pants on, slut, before someone comes to investigate," he whispered back.

"Oh, gee."

*****

Mama Don't Live Here Anymore

Deonne inhaled. She had been looking for the right moment all day, but there just hadn't been one, this was as good as it was going to get and she couldn't put it off any longer. It was time to talk to her Dad.

"Daddy?"

"Hey, Deonne," her father replied, looking up from the twenty-four hour news station over his shoulder to where she stood by the door.

"Where's that man of yours?" her father asked. She decided to take that as a good sign.

"Oh, he's off with Phil and Little George, getting a local tour."

Deciding to forgo the small talk, she started with Kevin. Funny how this seemed like a big deal on the way here, but now talking to her father about him wasn't much of a concern. The other thing she had to discuss was much harder.

"Daddy, what do you think of Kevin? Can I keep him?" she joked.

"I don't know Deonne, I figure that's up to you," he replied seriously to her joke. "Do you want to keep him?"

"I think so. What do you really think?"

"Deonne, are you really asking?"

"I guess I am."

"He seems like an alright boy. Anybody willing to put his life on the line for his country like that always stands higher in my book, any day of the week, but that's just me. Especially now when there's lots of other opportunities out there for an educated young man and it ain't popular right now to be in the military. I think your mother would a' liked him real well, too. But then," he smiled at her, "she liked everybody, didn't she?" He got quiet for a while.

"I guess you're plannin' to get out then?" he asked.

"I've always thought I would get out after my obligation, but my job is so exciting. If I didn't have Kevin or a future to think of, it would be really tempting to stay in. They've offered me post-grad school, or maybe test pilot school if I re-up."

Her dad chuckled. "They sure know how to bait the hook, don't they? You know, I always figured you'd end up staying in."

"Really?" She was surprised.

"Yep. You always did like a cheap thrill. You like anything that moves: cars, tractors, roller coasters... bikes... horses, you name it! And the faster the better. I remember finding you plowin' 'nat cornfield down by the river s' fast it was nothing but a big dirt cloud! I didn't think a single seed would make it. None of those boys worried me like you did."

They both laughed at the memories and Deonne found she was comforted by the easy cadence of the local dialect as her father spoke, realizing how much her own speech had changed since leaving the area.

"But I've never known anyone who likes security more 'n you," her father continued. "You like knowing how things are going to be, you like it predictable and safe. You don't like change. I think going off to the Naval Academy was probably the bravest thing you've ever done. But now you understand the Navy, you're part of it, so it's safe for you. I thought you might just take the easy road. 'Course, I didn't figure a man into the equation, thought you'd just find yourself some safe, easy Navy guy." He smiled at her.

"Yeah," she said quietly as she let what had to be one of the longest conversations she'd ever had with her dad settle into her brain.

"So, I hear you have a girlfriend." Deonne was proud of how well that came out.

Her father leaned forward in his chair and stared at her. She tried to not wiggle from the tough scrutiny.

"They finally told you, huh?" He scratched his forehead.

"You like her a lot?"

"Yep, I do." He was never short for words, she thought wryly, grinning.

"Not going to give me any more than that, huh?" she chided.

"Nope."

"Well, I hope she gets more out of you than I do!"

The smile fell from her face.

"I'm sorry you didn't feel you could invite her to Thanksgiving because of me."

"It's okay, Dee. I would like you two t' meet, but I'm not doing that until I know you can behave."

"Daddy!"

"Seriously, Deonne. I know how you can get sometimes. That mouth gets ahead of your brain. She's a nice lady and doesn't deserve it."

"Okay, okay! I think I can behave if you bring her over for dinner tonight, or tomorrow."

"That's not good enough."

Sighing, she tried again. "Alright. I swear on the grave of John Paul Jones I will be on my best behavior."

"Good," he decided with a grin, settling back in his recliner, "'cause I believe that's her car I hear pulling up right now."

"Daddy!" She jumped up and looked down at her finger-paint splattered t-shirt and realized she hadn't brushed her hair since morning.

The doorbell rang and her father went to answer it. She watched as a thin woman of average height with short light brown hair just starting to gray stepped through the door. A small knot formed in Deonne's stomach.

"Helen, you know you don't have to ring the doorbell! Come on in and meet Deonne."

Her father gave the woman a small hug and Deonne tried to tamp down the feeling of betrayal that overwhelmed her. Her mother was the only one who should get those hugs, but her mother was gone, he was betraying no one.

Deonne found herself rooted to the floor, the knot was now a large stone. The older woman walked over to her with a warm smile and an outstretched hand.

"Deonne! It's so nice to finally meet you. Your father's told me so much about you. It's nice to see more 'n a picture. I think it's just wonderful how you're servin' our country!" She continued to smile at Deonne.

She sure is a talky thing, Deonne thought as she took the woman's hand. She realized she was staring at Helen's Toby Keith t-shirt. Her father loved country music. Her mother had not appreciated it, preferring classical.

"Mrs. Connolly, I just realized how late it's getting. I need to get to the kitchen and start supper."

"Oh my! Call me Helen, honey! And I'd love to help."

Deonne looked at her father with an earnest look on her face. Please don't leave me alone with this woman!

"You ladies go ahead. I need to go call the cows in," and with that he headed towards the door.

"We're not having anything special, just spaghetti," Deonne mumbled.

"Anything that doesn't look like a Thanksgiving leftover sounds wonderful to me!" Helen replied.

"Well, it's easy to feed a crowd with it and it's pretty quick."

Soon they were sitting at the table sipping soft drinks, the sauce simmering and everything waiting for the returning masses.

Deonne ran her finger through the condensation on her glass.

"How did you meet my dad?" She wasn't sure she wanted to hear the answer, but she needed to push herself, to make herself accept it.

"I had a flat tire out on Route 923. He pulled over to help and I swear to God I almost passed out from fear! I thought I was about to be attacked by a giant ex-con!"

Deonne laughed. Her dad had always had that effect on people. He looked like he would be more comfortable on a Harley than a John Deere.

"But he was really s' nice. He was a perfect gentleman. My spare had dry-rotted and he ended up driving me into town to get a new tire. That man wasted half his day on me!"

Helen looked down at her hands on her glass then back at Deonne.

"I know this is hard for you all, your dad bringing another lady around and all. You're mother seems like she was just a wonderful woman. Like someone I would've loved to have known."

Deonne could only nod, her throat had clogged up and no words would come to her.

"I'm no replacement for your mother. I couldn't be that. I wouldn't want to be that. But I like your dad a whole lot. I've been divorced a long time and I thought I'd never meet anyone. I didn't realize how lonely I was until you're dad came along. You kids are real important to him. I just hope you all keep letting me share him."

Damn it all to hell, how could she hate this woman?

driphoney
driphoney
79 Followers