Ready Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not what I'm saying. I don't care if you work or not."

Deonne was seething. Goddamn you! she thought. She moved over to the window and looked down from their tenth floor position to the city street below.

"Let's talk about something else," she suggested quietly. It was their last night.

"Okay, Deonne," he replied sharply. "What the fuck do you want to talk about then?" He was definitely not cooling off.

"What do you want to do tonight?" she asked, trying to change the mood. She had heard that couples often fought just before a long separation, maybe as a way of diverting the pain. She didn't know, but this was not the memory she wanted for them.

"Depends."

"On what?"

"How exhausted I am, or if I'm exhausted at all," he replied. A humorous statement, it was not said humorously.

"Exhausted?" Looking at him, she could still see the angry heat in his eyes.

Turning from putting his bag in the closet, he pulled her close, jerking her head back. He was so mad and he'd been thinking of nothing but being inside Deonne since he woke up. Being fucked with was not something he enjoyed and he definitely felt she was not being open with him. How could she keep something like a year-long deployment from him? And not even seem to realize what she had done?

Well, if he was just her part-time fuck toy, then he might as well get on with it and give them both what they wanted. He nuzzled her neck then licked it before moving up to her ear, sucking on her delicate lobe, his tongue playing around her small silver earring.

"Take your fuckin' clothes off," he whispered harshly in her ear. His hand moved up to cup her head and turn her face. His mouth moved over hers, pulling and nibbling her lower lip before claiming her in a fast, hard kiss then pulling away.

She looked up and saw the lust in his eyes and something else that she couldn't quite define. At first she thought it was anger, but it was something more than that. Was it hurt? Her eyes darted towards the open window, then back at Kevin. She wanted to please him, but...

He nodded towards it, giving her approval to shut the curtains.

She hurried towards the plate glass, closing the heavy curtains before coming back towards him.

"That's good, right there. I want to see you."

Deonne's pussy was growing moist, her clit tingling, but it always made her nervous having him look closely at her body. She hesitated slightly before pulling the sweater over her head, revealing the gentle bend of her narrow waist, her fair skin contrasting with the deep red of her lacy bra.

Slipping it off her shoulders, her full, soft breasts sprung free, the rosy tips ready and eager for play. She let the red lacy material fall to the floor before reaching for the front of her jeans. Her hands shook as she saw him watching her unsnap and pull down the zipper. Looking away from him, she paused. She was getting more nervous by the second.

"Come on, babe. Get 'em down." His voice was firm, eager to see what she revealed. He saw her nervousness and felt his cock get a little more uncomfortable in his jeans. He didn't let himself wonder what kind of sick asshole he must be to get so turned on by her fear. He was sick alright and he had one night to get treatment.

She started to pull the jeans down her hips.

"Panties too, girl. I need to see that wet little pussy." Her breathing increased again. He watched her closely and caught her arousal.

"Play with your tits," he demanded after she finished her task. He sounded so cold, yet the heat in his eyes told a different story, and Deonne felt a shiver of excitement go through her.

Her hands crept up to her breasts, sliding over her smooth stomach. She ran her palms over the nipples, circling and smoothing the plump soft skin over and over before squeezing the sensitive globes in her fists. Deonne felt his eyes rake over her, not missing a thing, seeing just how hard her pink nipples were; seeing her excited breathing.

"That's it. Now turn around and bend over. Show it to me." His dick twitched in anticipation, and he longed to run his hands over her graceful, slender curves, to feel that downy soft skin against his, to feel her tremble with need, and he wondered who he was really punishing.

"Kev?" she asked while giving him a pleading look.

Gripping her tits she stared at him, her eyes big. Slowly she turned around and bent slightly. Humiliation and excitement washed over her in waves of hot and cold leaving her panting, her skin flushed.

"All the way, spread your legs and grab those ankles."

Tentatively she did as he demanded and wondered what on earth happened to her voice. This was so over the top, but it was Kevin and just being in the same room, hell, just thinking about him, forget the room, had always put that tingle between her legs and sucked the sense right out of her brain. The cool air caressing her wetness excited her even more and she bit her lip to keep from whimpering.

"So fuckin' hot, you have no idea."

She'd been willing to submit to him since the beginning, a hidden trait that first surprised and then pleased him. He was sure it was something she only revealed to him. Tonight her willingness to yield was as much a turn-on as her bent-over exposure and it was all he could do to not rip his pants off and take her hard right now.

Unable to keep from touching her any longer, Kevin came up behind her and ran his large hand over her pale ass. So smooth. He could see the moisture seeping from between her folds.

Smack!

Not too hard, her head to jerked up, startled. Her pussy clutched, instantly wanting to be filled. The coil of need wound tighter.

Smack!

This time he came down harder, making her tits jiggle. Her nipples tingled and she wanted to touch them again, give them relief. She panted short, erratic puffs, and gripped her ankles tighter.

Slap! Slap!

Trembling, Deonne fought for breath. She was amazed at how the sudden stinging pain shot a line of pleasure directly to her clit. She felt the wetness sliding between her folds and over her mound.

"You do like it a little rough, don't you Dee?" He ran his cool hand over her pink bottom, soothing the mild pain. His eyes taking in her bent, slender form.

She nodded, embarrassed.

Slap! This time the biting sting brought tears to her eyes and her shriek reverberated around the walls of the quiet hotel room. Between the throbbing tingles of her pussy and hot burning of her backside, Deonne could barely think, but she was starting to get the impression that this might be real punishment for the way she had treated him.

"What's that, sweetheart?" He heard her small yes in reply coming from between her legs and swore nothing had sounded hotter in his life. If he didn't get his trapped dick out soon, he was going to permanently injure himself.

"Well, you're in for a treat tonight, babe. I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll be crawlin' on that plane tomorrow."

He ran a finger slowly down her crack from her ass to her throbbing clit before sliding two fingers in her weeping pussy. Turning his hand so that the curved digits could stroke her g-spot he thrust his hand in and out of her tight crevice in a steady, deliberate tempo. She was so wet she could hear the slurping sounds as his fingers brought her closer and closer to the edge.

Little panting cries escaped with each exhale. Her inner muscles clutched his fingers, trying to pull them deeper. His pace was steady but her need was growing more urgent by the second. Unable to hold still she started rocking her pelvis back into his hand.

"You like these fingers in your cunt, don't cha baby?" he asked.

Deonne nodded.

"You wanna come? You wanna come on these fingers?" Kevin raised his voice slightly, his own excitement growing. Pulling out, he swirled his sopping wet fingers down over her clit. Then he slapped her ass with a resounding smack before sliding his fingers back over her straining clit, rubbing and pinching and finally dipping back into her pulsing heat.

Deonne nodded her head vigorously.

"Then I better start hearing how much you need me. You better start beggin' girl." This time he was even louder. God, he was so hurt and so angry and so fucking turned on. Did she even care what she was doing to him? Did she give a damn what he thought?

Slap!

She cried out, somewhere between agony and ecstasy as he once again thrust into her dripping aperture.

"Oh, God, Kevin, I need you. Please! I need to come. Please get me off!" She was almost whining she was so close.

"Do you need me, Deonne? Or you just needin' an easy fuck?" His fingers slowed while waiting for an answer, but still he kept touching that special spot deep inside. "Anyone else been in this little pussy since I made it mine?" He pulled his fingers out and rubbed them around her clit before shoving back into her, letting her calm just a little. He didn't want her coming just yet.

"No! Just you, you know that! Make me come, Kevin. I need to come!"

"That's right, just me, so whose pussy is it? Is it yours?"

"No, it's yours! It's your pussy! Please, oh God, more."

Kevin reached down and grabbed Deonne's hair, pulling her chest up waist high, her head pulled back so her eyes looked forward as he continued to slowly stroke her cunt. Leaning, he put his lips near her ear.

"That's right, girl. I own this pussy, and don't you fuckin' forget it. Now, tell me again who owns this sweet little box."

"You do!"

God, his fingers were doing incredible things, and she was hanging on the edge of the cliff, and a fresh flood of juice ran down her folds. He was thrusting rapidly into her, bumping her spot, then pulling out, sometimes sliding those delicious fingers down over her swollen knot and sometimes wandering back over her sensitive asshole.

"Say my fuckin' name, Deonne," he tugged on her hair again, his mouth almost touching her ear as his hand circled her nether hole.

For some reason he needed to hear her say she needed him, that she was his, that her private life was his, her puss. Because he knew for a fact that she had his heart and he wasn't sure it was a fair trade, but he would take what he could get. She was his; his woman, at least when they shared their bodies.

"I wanna make sure you know and never forget."

"Damn it, Kev! It's Kevin's pussy! It's always been yours." She wasn't a virgin when they got together, but nobody got to her the way Kevin did. If he didn't get her off soon she was sure she would just pass out from want.

Immediately Kevin started thrusting faster into her hungry pussy, and then added a third finger.

"Like that, girl?"

"Oh, yeah! Fuck me ha-harder."

She was rocking her hips back onto his hand in short, hard jerks, barely able to stay in position. His fingers slammed into her, moving faster and faster. He could feel her muscles swelling and pushing back at him, squeezing him, pushing at him, her juice all over his hand. He knew she was almost there.

"Oh! Oh! Baby... I'm com..." she cried out, and with that Deonne let go with a wail, jerking and shoving back hard on his hand. Her whole body was shaking.

"Fu... fuck... fuck!"

Her orgasm pulsed out from her center, taking over the rest of her body. Kevin quickly slid his other arm around her waist as her legs gave out, holding her up while his hand continued it's thrusting as she drove back on him. The unrelenting climax refused to give up until finally Deonne was a trembling mass, limp and completely supported by his arm.

Kevin let her slide to the ground, but he wasn't done with her. His need was urgent. Still fully clothed, he unzipped his pants, releasing his cock from its prison. Walking around to her head, he tugged on her hair until her face was level with his dick.

"Give it a kiss, babe." Gently he pushed the dripping tip into her mouth. She couldn't take much of him as her jaw was stretched to the limit. Looking up, she saw him watching her take him in, his nostrils flaring as his breathing increased. She rubbed and flicked her tongue below the glans, just like he taught her. He groaned.

"Shit! Mm... like that."

He rocked his hips back and forth, barely moving. Soon he couldn't stop himself, his hips started thrusting harder, deeper into her small mouth. His fist grew tight in her hair and he started pushing her to meet his thrusts. His massive cock filled her mouth completely, her jaw strained to cracking and still he kept thrusting. Deonne gagged as she felt him shove into her throat and tears sprang to her eyes.

Kevin pulled out slowly before sliding back in, this time not so far, his cock shiny from her spit, a thick onyx rod. Chest heaving, his eyes were focused completely on where his penis met her soft, pink lips. Letting go of her hair, he placed his palm on the back of her head, giving it the lightest of touches before pulling her up.

"Over to the bed, babe," he helped her impatiently along. Turning her around, he pushed her back onto the bed and stood over her, his hand moving up and down his turgid shaft. His pants were still hanging around his hips. He had to calm down, if he drove into her now, he'd be done instantly.

"Spread your legs for me. Wider. Little more."

Her knees were bent, the thighs spread wide, and he stood there with his eyes drinking in that center of womanhood which every man longs for, his excitement barely in check. Kevin fondled his heavy balls before moving back over his thick cock, giving mild comfort to his raging hard-on.

"Kevin..." she moaned as her eyes closed. God, she wanted him to touch her. She wanted to feel him drive that thick length into her.

"Make yourself come. Go on, touch yourself."

Shock filled her face. Her hand slid near her clit, but stopped just short.

"Show me how you like it. Show me what you're going to do to yourself in your stateroom when nobody's looking, when your body's craving mine. Will you cry out my name when you come? I wonder if your voice will echo down the hallways like it does when my cock drives you over the edge? C'mon baby, let me see what I'll be missing."

She rubbed her puss, starting off with her fingers flat, making wide circles around her clit spreading her wetness, remembering those naughty times on the last cruise when need had driven her fingers between her legs and she had to jam a pillow over her face to keep his name from bouncing around the bulkheads. Deonne could not stop watching Kevin stoke his cock and she moaned when she saw a drop of pre-come fall from the tip.

Kevin was inspired. "Give it a little love tap for me."

She looked up at him, not understanding.

"Smack it."

His chest was rising and falling, his cock ached for relief. He nodded encouragement, an angry lustful smirk on his face.

"Do it."

Pulling her hand back at the wrist, she tapped her pussy with the flat of her fingers and her hips jerked up off the bed at the unexpected pleasure of it. Her pussy clenched hard and another gush of liquid ran down her crack. God, what a turn on!

"Harder, baby."

Reaching back again, she smacked her pussy harder. A small high-pitched sound came from her throat. Her eyes remained focused on the slow movements of Kevin's hand over himself. Deonne was fascinated by his cock. He stretched and filled every quivering little bit of her clinching pussy. She swore it was made just for her, and her pussy agreed. Her little thing would take off at full gallop like it had its own mind when he visited. Oh, dear God, she wished he would jam it in her now. She felt so empty.

Smack! Smack!

Panting hard, she hit herself without encouragement, her hips thrusting up on impact. Her left hand came up to grip her tit, squeezing and pulling at the nipple.

Her swollen clit stood out proud between those legs, still spread wide. Deonne rapidly flicked her finger down the side of the sensitive button, giving much needed relief. Crying out, she felt the shockwaves roll over her.

Kevin realized he was sweating has he watched her hips lift and her body shake with spasms. Breathing hard he climbed on her, pulling her hands up over her head. His throbbing cock poised at her soaked crevice. His mouth found hers, running his tongue around her lips before diving in. Their kiss was wet and sloppy this time, just like her pussy.

"You'll fuckin' do everything I say, won't you baby? Everything as long as I'm pleasing this hot little cunt of yours!" he hissed in her ear, his body shaking from anger and need. Securing her wrists in one hand, his other started moving along her side before coming forward to cup and squeeze her tit.

"Every fuckin' thing."

She looked down to watch his hand rub and mold her. Her breathing was harsh as her body recovered. She needed her tits in his mouth, to feel that wet pull. She needed his cock filling her.

"Suck it Kevin, please," she pleaded.

"You even beg. Do you know what a fuckin' turn on that is? Do you? Do you know what you do to me?" he asked, his cock still stopped at her opening, torturing them both.

"You want me to suck these?" he asked as his hand squeezed her tit hard, causing her to wince.

"Yes!"

"Beg me again, you do it so well," he whispered, his breath hitting her ear in short hard pants. His cock nudged her hole, punctuating his comment, his pre-come mingling with hers.

"Oh, baby, please, please suck my titties!" she cried out, trying to keep her voice down.

Titties? God, where did she come up with this stuff and why did it turn him on so much? He locked onto her right nipple and sucked hard, pulling his mouth back, stretching it out before releasing it. Locking on it a second time, he bit down. Deonne cried out and her body bowed. It hurt so good. She rocked and squirmed her hips trying to tempt him. If he didn't stick it in her soon, she was going to die!

Pushing up with his free arm he looked down to where their bodies touched.

"Yeah, you'll fuckin' do whatever I want..."

Deonne saw him watch his cock thrust slowly into her, the feeling so wonderful his eyes closed from the pleasure.

"...but commit," he finished. Opening his eyes, he stared right into hers, holding her with his look. Relief washed through her as she felt herself stretch over his thickness.

With the head of his cock planted deep, he shifted and brought her legs between them before taking both her wrists in each hand, holding them out from her sides as he started to slowly pounding his cock into her, a measured, patient battering ram. He couldn't move any faster. His cock almost gave it up as soon as he felt that tight inner sanctum flowing with come-induced liquid drawing him in as she closed tightly over his girth.

The tempo of his thrusts increased and she was shoved up the bed with each jab. Each time he would bottom out her walls would grip him, causing his breath to catch, and he could feel his anger fade with each desperate thrust and be replaced by a raw, all-consuming need.

She looked up with her green eyes round and full of longing, the dark eyeliner making her look somehow younger and more innocent and Kevin's heart clinched. His mind flashed back to that naïve young girl looking up at him the same way all those years ago, clinging to him and rubbing herself against him when her need overtook her natural inhibitions. He had wanted her then, and he still wanted her with a ruthlessness that left him doubting his sanity at times.

Her breath was coming out in short pants and her grip on his cock got tighter, pulling him along with her. She was near the edge and he didn't mind if she went over, but she would drag him along too, and he wasn't going that way tonight. He had other plans.

Pulling out abruptly, he slid his cock over her pucker, pressing his spongy head onto her hole, feeling its tight reluctance. He groaned.